Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

September 30, 2014, 03:17:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Good bye Anthony Morgan  (Read 11531 times)
burton

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: October 25, 2005, 05:05:39 PM »

Still waiting to see that email ***Huh
Report to moderator   Logged
edwardwilliam
Annnnnnnnnd they're off!

Rebate shops are not the devil.

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: October 25, 2005, 05:07:15 PM »

New forum same old goof calling himself Burton. The more you talk the more you sound like Wendt.

I thought you knew who "Burton" was, Dan?  One of your old owners or something?

Best,
EW

Stick to Fantasyland pal, because you'll NEVER make it in the real world - TC
burton

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: October 25, 2005, 05:11:02 PM »

If you haven't figured it out.
*** doesn't know what he's talking about.
Ask him about his great comeback in 2006?HuhHuh
You'll laugh your butt off.
I know I did.
Dan Nance

« Reply #28 on: October 25, 2005, 05:16:35 PM »

I thought you knew who "Burton" was, Dan?  One of your old owners or something?

Best,
EW

I think he's Wendt and that's my opinion ok FOLKS. That was SN who thought it was Burton who owned Sick Boy a guy who sent us a horse to swim and paid us with 100 one dollar bills.
burton

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: October 25, 2005, 06:03:00 PM »

Boy oh boy.
You guys do a good job of making yourselves look like idiots.
I can see all the people who want you to train their horses being very impressed with your idiot ramblings,
redneck

« Reply #30 on: October 25, 2005, 08:54:53 PM »

This is what will happen, Tm will feel things out for awhile, then he will know who's on his team and who's not( if he does'nt have it all set before he shows up) Then it wont be long before TM recrutes some of his kronies to help get the job done!!! I would say good luck in your new venture TM, but I know luck has NOTHING to do with it right?Huh

He might have a team in place already?

http://randonstables.com/
Justafan

« Reply #31 on: October 25, 2005, 10:18:22 PM »

I'm just glad that Fox Valley Biddy broke early enough to nail some trifecta bets!!!

Gate watching is sweet sometimes!
njhorseman

« Reply #32 on: October 25, 2005, 11:05:56 PM »

He might have a team in place already?

http://randonstables.com/

This group is based in  Michigan and races most of its horses in Ontario and Illinois, so it isn't going to be Morgan's "team" in Delaware.

Did you see the part about them partnering with Doug McIntosh? He's Bob McIntosh's brother, and is also based in Ontario.
 Next time, try reading the information on their web site. Roll Eyes
sn

« Reply #33 on: October 26, 2005, 12:02:16 AM »

Hey NJ, Doug cant train a lick!!!!
Bob's a master!!!
redneck

« Reply #34 on: October 26, 2005, 06:41:36 AM »

This group is based in  Michigan and races most of its horses in Ontario and Illinois, so it isn't going to be Morgan's "team" in Delaware.

Did you see the part about them partnering with Doug McIntosh? He's Bob McIntosh's brother, and is also based in Ontario.
 Next time, try reading the information on their web site. Roll Eyes

At what point did I write in Delaware?
Delaware does not stay open year round don`t you know!
« Last Edit: October 26, 2005, 06:54:45 AM by redneck » Report to moderator   Logged
njhorseman

« Reply #35 on: October 26, 2005, 07:03:22 AM »

Hey NJ, Doug cant train a lick!!!!
Bob's a master!!!

He may not be able to "train a lick," but he managed to train a Hambletonian winner, Yankee Paco.
njhorseman

« Reply #36 on: October 26, 2005, 07:21:23 AM »

At what point did I write in Delaware?
Delaware does not stay open year round don`t you know!

You didn't say Delaware but that was the topic under discussion. Read the post you quoted when you first joined in on the thread. You were responding to someone writing about what Tony was going to do in Delaware.

Between Dover and Harrington there is racing 10 months out of the year, and the new Chester Downs in PA will only be a short drive away. Tony will have plenty of racing opportunities in the area.
redneck

« Reply #37 on: October 26, 2005, 07:38:22 AM »

You all know us redneck hillbillies round here we tend not to read too well.

Sheesh, I didn`t read the the first post.
It wouldn`t be the first time a thread was derailed
Joe B

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: October 26, 2005, 09:23:44 AM »

per scott ***....doug mcintosh cant train a lick....for all of you that dont know...scottie *** taught the mcintosh's everything they know....and since doug's not here to defend himself, i called doug to ask him his opinion of scottie ***'s training abilities....he said "scott who"??  I said "don't you remember that fine trainer from the chicago circuit?"  He said he had no recollection
of the name....I said maybe thats because its not easy to remember a guy who was thrown out of here....and one more note....I've been reading on here a lot of stuff about whether scott *** and dan *** would be welcome back....i'm going to maywood tonight...and i'll ask the racing secretary if they would be able to race here....I will post the answer tomorrow morning....actually maybe tomorrow afternoon because i have meetings tomorrow morning...( yeah scottie, when you have a job sometimes you have to go to meetings and such ) but i will post an answer directly from the racing secretary's mouth tomorrow at some point.....and remember doug mcintosh cant train a lick but scottie *** sure can...so all owners that deal with mcintosh...mayube you'll get some good news tomorrow and you can start thinking about switching barns to the scott *** "home depot subsidized" barn when he returns....
Dan Nance

« Reply #39 on: October 26, 2005, 12:18:34 PM »

I've been reading on here a lot of stuff about whether scott *** and dan *** would be welcome back....i'm going to maywood tonight...and i'll ask the racing secretary if they would be able to race here....I will post the answer tomorrow morning.

Hey Joe Blabbermouth

We all know what you're going to say that the racing secretary said. You tell Doc and Langey to call us in person and tell us to our face if you think they will say we're not welcome back. I was welcome in 1998 the last year I trained and so was SN back in 97 when he last trained. And don't forget, SN raced horses in 2001 as an owner in Chicago before Fransen busted him out with his great training. And I raced horses as an owner in 99 before Ledford busted me out of the business with his great training. 

Better yet, tell that guy who does radio interviews to interview Doc and Langley about the ***'s and then we'll believe what they say. Until then wer're not going to believe anything you or Burton posts because it's all lies. 
Joe B

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: October 26, 2005, 02:03:31 PM »

Dan - I have no reason to lie....like i said in some other post...i have nothing against you...I will ask Doc if you are welcome back to chicago....and i will post his answer to me tomorrow.  that way the 98% of the people out here who dont really give a shit what the answer is anyhow can here a "fact" rather than you, your brother and whoever else just continually ramblin on and on and on with all the bullshit whether you're welcome back.  If for no other reason, I'm curious myself and I'll have the factual answer for myself....it's pretty simple....and those who choose not to believe my post can ignore it.....
Dan Nance

« Reply #41 on: October 26, 2005, 02:28:08 PM »

Dan - I have no reason to lie....like i said in some other post...i have nothing against you...I will ask Doc if you are welcome back to chicago....and i will post his answer to me tomorrow.  that way the 98% of the people out here who dont really give a shit what the answer is anyhow can here a "fact" rather than you, your brother and whoever else just continually ramblin on and on and on with all the bullshit whether you're welcome back.  If for no other reason, I'm curious myself and I'll have the factual answer for myself....it's pretty simple....and those who choose not to believe my post can ignore it.....

Here's what Doc will tell you. As far as he's concerened he will do everything in his power not to allow us to race because of what we have posted on this forum during the last year. Before I started posting on this forum I spoke to Doc several times after I moved to Vegas. Both Doc and Langley had nothing against us and knew that we left the business because we just didn't want to race in Chicago anymore just as Morgan doesn't want to be there any longer either.

I'm sure both of them are steaming because of what we have posted on this forum for over a year now and would rather not see our faces again. Whatever Doc tells you doesn't hold water on what the outcome will be next summer. When you talk to him you tell him I said that if he denies us stalls I will fly into Chicago and find Lee Shalgos and file the biggest lawsuit against him and everyone else involved for dircrimination against us. We have clean records and left the game in good standing. MAKE SURE YOU TELL HIM WHAT I SAID. And tell him to be prepared to dig into his bank account for lawyer fees if he wishes to give Team *** a problem. I'm not playing around. It would give me great joy to drag him and Langley into court win or lose. Just costing them money to defend themselves would bring me great pleasure. 
Joe B

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: October 26, 2005, 02:37:24 PM »

Dan - if whatever doc tells me doesn't hold water as to if you are allowed to race...then you tell me who i should ask? who is the authority that will or won't let you back in? I'll be glad to ask whoever so i can get a factual reply.....
Dan Nance

« Reply #43 on: October 26, 2005, 03:01:36 PM »

Dan - if whatever doc tells me doesn't hold water as to if you are allowed to race...then you tell me who i should ask? who is the authority that will or won't let you back in? I'll be glad to ask whoever so i can get a factual reply.....

You read my post above and I told you what Doc will tell you. I also told you what I want you to tell him I said if he doesn't approve our stall application. Read my post above again so you don't forget what I said.

What I mean when I tell you what he says now won't hold water next summer is because when I submit my stall app. next summer he will be singing a different tune unless he wants to get his ass sued for discrimination.

Let's not predict what Doc or Langley will say to you. For all we know he might say to you that he hates the ***'s but can't deny them stalls because they have clean records and left on there own free will just like Morgan is doing.

Just be careful what you post about what he says about us because lawsuits are not fun.
Joe B

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: October 26, 2005, 03:04:14 PM »

then i'll ask doc tonight.....and i'll post what he says tomorrow.....
Rollinsmolin

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: October 26, 2005, 03:06:09 PM »

Lee S... pimp lawyer!!!!!!! ... goodfriends with my father .. but i never used him for any of my cases..... i used my main man Gene fibianti or however he spells it lol ... use to be a FED... Then Balmoral Security.. Now a lawyer.. or sum shit but yeah either way plenty of lawyers around Shocked)

loved by many hated by most rollinsmolin aka bobby
emp

« Reply #46 on: October 26, 2005, 03:07:03 PM »

Hey Mr. 'Joe B'..... hope you read the 'small print' when you registered as it looks like Mr. *** was serious in what he said.... 'watch what you post'.

You agree, through your use of this forum, that you will not post any material which is false, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, adult material, or otherwise in violation of any International or United States Federal law. You also agree not to post any copyrighted material unless you own the copyright or you have written consent from the owner of the copyrighted material. Spam, flooding, advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, and solicitations are also forbidden on this forum.

Note that it is impossible for the staff or the owners of this forum to confirm the validity of posts. Please remember that we do not actively monitor the posted messages, and as such, are not responsible for the content contained within. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information presented. The posted messages express the views of the author, and not necessarily the views of this forum, its staff, its subsidiaries, or this forum's owner. Anyone who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to notify an administrator or moderator of this forum immediately. The staff and the owner of this forum reserve the right to remove objectionable content, within a reasonable time frame, if they determine that removal is necessary. This is a manual process, however, please realize that they may not be able to remove or edit particular messages immediately. This policy applies to member profile information as well.

You remain solely responsible for the content of your posted messages. Furthermore, you agree to indemnify and hold harmless the owners of this forum, any related websites to this forum, its staff, and its subsidiaries. The owners of this forum also reserve the right to reveal your identity (or any other related information collected on this service) in the event of a formal complaint or legal action arising from any situation caused by your use of this forum.

You have the ability, as you register, to choose your username. We advise that you keep the name appropriate. With this user account you are about to register, you agree to never give your password out to another person except an administrator, for your protection and for validity reasons. You also agree to NEVER use another person's account for any reason. We also HIGHLY recommend you use a complex and unique password for your account, to prevent account theft.

After you register and login to this forum, you will be able to fill out a detailed profile. It is your responsibility to present clean and accurate information. Any information the forum owner or staff determines to be inaccurate or vulgar in nature will be removed, with or without prior notice. Appropriate sanctions may be applicable.

Please note that with each post, your IP address is recorded, in the event that you need to be banned from this forum or your ISP contacted. This will only happen in the event of a major violation of this agreement.

Also note that the software places a cookie, a text file containing bits of information (such as your username and password), in your browser's cache. This is ONLY used to keep you logged in/out. The software does not collect or send any other form of information to your computer.
Joe B

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: October 26, 2005, 03:10:37 PM »

emp - i dont lie...have no reason to lie.....have nothing personal against anyone on here....i will post whatever doc answers.....

smolin - do you have any idea where Ivana....a girl that was a waitress in Maywoods dining room is at...she got me for $150 and disappeared....i was told to ask smolin....any info on her??  thx
Rollinsmolin

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: October 26, 2005, 03:14:42 PM »

no clue there buddy... but take it up with the GM .. maybe he can help .. or ask my father maybe he knows her not for sure!

loved by many hated by most rollinsmolin aka bobby
emp

« Reply #49 on: October 26, 2005, 03:14:56 PM »

The #1 forum in harnessracindland awaits your answers Mr. Joe B..

Be a reporter on 'the beat' and get the answers. Better yet why don't you tape them so if a lawsuit comes up you can back it up with the man's word on 'the record'.

We're all waiting sir.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: