Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

October 24, 2014, 07:08:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: One last thing TERRY  (Read 1361 times)
John Frank

Ignore
« on: January 30, 2006, 12:11:37 AM »

Talked to your Bud today. I know him good. Asked him the tough questions today. (1) Name please. First and last. AL. Last name does not matter. (2) Al. Where did you obtain money to bet. Did you get inheritence. Yes I did, Like Mavin and Terry. But unlike them,my parents are dead and I have nowhere anymore to go on holidays.(3) Are you okay finnacialy? Nope. I bet it away and loaned it to individuals who have never paid me back. (4) I says how old are you AL. He says 48. I says did you ever drink. He says Yes. Quit when I was 43 because I could not afford it anymore. (5) Al shows me checks Bingo payoffs from some Catholic Church. I wonder. They are checks from a church. They don't pay cash. (6) Al tells me he has tried to commit suicide 3 times. I say calm down big boy,if anyone has issues like that it be me and I have given that no consideration at this point. So I ask you TERRY. Does your CLOWN PRINCE AUTHOR,McCLELLAND or is it OPRAH know even what one of his feature topics in book is ALL ABOUT.
Report to moderator   Logged
CLOCKERTERRY

« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2006, 12:28:59 AM »

Talked to your Bud today. I know him good. Asked him the tough questions today. (1) Name please. First and last. AL. Last name does not matter. (2) Al. Where did you obtain money to bet. Did you get inheritence. Yes I did, Like Mavin and Terry. But unlike them,my parents are dead and I have nowhere anymore to go on holidays.(3) Are you okay finnacialy? Nope. I bet it away and loaned it to individuals who have never paid me back. (4) I says how old are you AL. He says 48. I says did you ever drink. He says Yes. Quit when I was 43 because I could not afford it anymore. (5) Al shows me checks Bingo payoffs from some Catholic Church. I wonder. They are checks from a church. They don't pay cash. (6) Al tells me he has tried to commit suicide 3 times. I say calm down big boy,if anyone has issues like that it be me and I have given that no consideration at this point. So I ask you TERRY. Does your CLOWN PRINCE AUTHOR,McCLELLAND or is it OPRAH know even what one of his feature topics in book is ALL ABOUT.

John Frank

(1) Where did you get the idea I had some inheritance, you goof? Wrong.
(2) I don't know any racetrack Al here in Chicago. At least, I don't think I do.
(3) I have no idea for sure what Ted McClelland knows or doesn't know. He's a friend of mine, is all. We don't sit around and talk about our feelings like a couple of girls.
John Frank

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2006, 12:36:21 AM »

You better get off your high horse. You want to say you know all. You don't know shit. You always want to protect yourself by proclaiming Hillary. That does not work with me. Time you understand. I know all. And if you don't like it,join others,get off this board and go elsewhere.
CLOCKERTERRY

« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2006, 12:40:49 AM »

You better get off your high horse. You want to say you know all. You don't know shit. You always want to protect yourself by proclaiming Hillary. That does not work with me. Time you understand. I know all. And if you don't like it,join others,get off this board and go elsewhere.

I understand you say you know all. If we are to judge by the real proof you have provided in your time on the board, however, just saying it appears to mean little. 
John Frank

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2006, 12:51:58 AM »

JUSTIFICATION: The name is JOHN FRANK.
CLOCKERTERRY

« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2006, 12:58:54 AM »

JUSTIFICATION: The name is JOHN FRANK.

That's certainly spendable currency anywhere you turn, isn't it.

"John Frank said so. So there."

Yep, racetrack debating societies across the land are bludgeoned into cowering silence when someone trots that gem of logic out. In recent years a number of the societies have even discussed banning that trump card, much like one of the too powerful cards in a game like Magic, the Gathering.
CLOCKERTERRY

« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2006, 01:01:56 AM »

John Frank you have me curious. What does "proclaiming Hillary" mean? I always like to try and keep up with the latest hip-hop slang.
John Frank

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2006, 01:23:26 AM »

I don't put up with *** whip boards anymore. I am Known. You can chat with all your *** friends nationwide at all other boards. And again. If you don't understand Hillary,you don't understand anything.
CLOCKERTERRY

« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2006, 01:31:54 AM »

I don't put up with *** whip boards anymore. I am Known.

I think what you mean is you are "Banned".

Good night, John Frank. Time to hit the old hay. It has been another delightful and intellectually stimulating evening of discourse with you, as usual.
robertv

« Reply #9 on: January 30, 2006, 04:30:01 PM »

Good afternoon John,

Hope all is well, you really shouldn't let ClockerTerry annoy you. Believe me
this dork's not worth the trouble, I guy like him will never "get it" so why
waste your energy on him..... thumbs down

Missed you at Trackside Saturday - had a decent day betting Oaklawn Park.
OP sloppy track equals outside post bias - most didn't catch this early during
the card. Also they had a 12 horse maiden race with 10 three year olds and 2
four olds. Guess who won - one of the 4 year olds who paid $30! I had the horse
to win and place as well as the excata($165).

I saw Brett and Dick the Milkman for the first time since AP closed - they took a bit
of a beating and left early. Also Drug Scotty was there too, he invested $576 in the
SA place pick all - not sure if he won but he still had a live ticket when I departed.

Still pestering Donna about getting her to hire you to paint her house, thanks for
your patience Smiley

« Last Edit: January 30, 2006, 04:34:33 PM by robertv » Report to moderator   Logged
Stat

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: January 30, 2006, 08:59:16 PM »

Scottie showed me the ticket,  he lost.  Have not seen him since.

Who the hell is Terry? Is he ever upstairs at OTB?

Beer Belly bob has been absent.

The Patriarch returned from Vegas, and was in the office on Monday.
CLOCKERTERRY

« Reply #11 on: January 30, 2006, 09:06:41 PM »

Sit down, Stat, this news shocks some people, but there's horseplayers in Chicago who don't hang around the 2nd floor of Trackside. Even more shocking, there's some who hardly ever go to Trackside at all.
Stat

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: January 30, 2006, 09:25:42 PM »

Thanks for the clarification, I always thought there was more than one "third world country."
CLOCKERTERRY

« Reply #13 on: January 30, 2006, 09:31:56 PM »

Thanks for the clarification, I always thought there was more than one "third world country."

At least you have an open mind to the possibility that Trackside might not be the only one.
laurajean

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: January 30, 2006, 09:43:58 PM »

Stat
What are you talking about?
robertv

« Reply #15 on: January 31, 2006, 06:51:16 PM »

Scottie showed me the ticket, he lost. Have not seen him since.

Beer Belly bob has been absent.

The Patriarch returned from Vegas, and was in the office on Monday.

Thanks for the update Stat.....glad to hear Billy made it back home safely
from Las Vegas....Trackside really isn't the same without The Patriach in
his corner office.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: