Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

September 03, 2014, 02:24:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Poll
Question: If Barack Obama becomes the next president, what scares you the most?
I'll end up with a tax bill that makes my vet bill look reasonable - 17 (25.4%)
Iranians will be dancing in the streets when they have enough nukes to wipe out Europe & The America's - 12 (17.9%)
Terrorists won't even have to plan their attacks in Arabic, it'll be so easy - 13 (19.4%)
It doesn't matter to me, I'm moving to Canada - 6 (9%)
Nothing - I'm already broke & don't even know who's in this damn election - 19 (28.4%)
Total Voters: 52

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 440   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: OT: Political thread  (Read 251423 times)
Dolfan

Ignore
« on: April 15, 2008, 11:24:42 PM »

Just wondering.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2008, 08:21:34 AM by jrstark » Report to moderator   Logged

We can produce more wealth, but we cannot produce more time.  When we give someone our time, we actually give a portion of our life that we will never get back.
NiatrossJumps

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2008, 11:42:09 PM »

nothing really scares me about him, BUT maybe this belongs in that 300 page thread on the thoro side.
Report to moderator   Logged
bowserkat

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2008, 11:48:28 PM »

info we all need to know…
  Proposed changes in taxes after 2008 General election:

CAPITAL GAINS TAX

MCCAIN
15% (no change)

OBAMA
28%

CLINTON
24%

How does this affect you? If you sell your home and make a profit, you will pay 28% of your gain on taxes. If you are heading toward retirement and would like to down-size your home or move into  a retirement community, 28% of the money you make from your home will go to taxes. This proposal will adversely affect the elderly who are counting on the income from their homes as part of their retirement income.

DIVIDEND TAX

MCCAIN
15% (no change)

OBAMA
39.6%

CLINTON
39.6%

How will this affect you? If you have any money invested in stock market, IRA, mutual funds, college funds, life insurance, retirement accounts, or anything that pays or reinvests dividends, you will now be paying nearly 40% of the money earned on taxes if Obama or Clinton become president. The experts predict that 'Higher tax rates on dividends and capital gains would crash the stock market yet do absolutely nothing to cut the deficit.'

INCOME TAX

MCCAIN
(no changes)
Single making 30K - tax $4,500 
Single making 50K - tax $12,500
Single making 75K - tax $18,750
Married making 60K- tax $9,000
Married making 75K - tax $18,750
Married making 125K - tax $31,250

OBAMA
(reversion to pre-Bush tax cuts)
Single making 30K - tax $8,400   
Single making 50K - tax $14,000   
Single making 75K - tax $23,250   
Married making 60K - tax $16,800   
Married making 75K - tax $21,000   
Married making 125K - tax $38,750 

CLINTON
(reversion to pre-Bush tax cuts)
Single making 30K - tax $8,400   
Single making 50K - tax $14,000   
Single making 75K - tax $23,250   
Married making 60K - tax $16,800   
Married making 75K - tax $21,000   
Married making 125K - tax $38,750   

How does this affect you? No explanation needed. This is pretty straight forward.

INHERITANCE TAX

MCCAIN
0%
(No change, Bush repealed this tax)

OBAMA
keep the inheritance tax

CLINTON
keep the inheritance tax
How does this affect you? Many families have lost businesses, farms and ranches, and homes that have been in their families for generations because they could not afford the inheritance tax.
Those willing their assets to loved ones will not only lose them to these taxes.

NEW TAXES BEING PROPOSED BY BOTH CLINTON AND OBAMA
* New government taxes proposed on homes that are more than 2400 square feet
* New gasoline taxes (as if gas weren't high enough already)
* New taxes on natural resources consumption (heating gas, water, electricity)
* New taxes on retirement accounts
and last but not least....
* New taxes to pay for socialized medicine so we can receive the same level of medical care as other third-world countries!!!
Dolfan

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2008, 11:58:22 PM »

I guess then, Niatross Jumps chooses #5 & Bowserkat picks #1.  Hey bowser, you seem to pay attention to current events - is that all that scares you?  He's okay as the Commander & Chief - no worries over his Islamic brethren? 

We can produce more wealth, but we cannot produce more time.  When we give someone our time, we actually give a portion of our life that we will never get back.
Buffaloboy

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2008, 12:30:22 AM »

I guess then, Niatross Jumps chooses #5 & Bowserkat picks #1.  Hey bowser, you seem to pay attention to current events - is that all that scares you?  He's okay as the Commander & Chief - no worries over his Islamic brethren? 

Dolfan,

I am happy to say we have something we can agree on. The only thing that scares me more then knowing at 3:00am we might have Hillary in a pants suit raising taxes and making terrorists happy is knowing that we could have Obama sitting with some crazed wannbe religious leader raising taxes and making terrorists

When will Barn To Wire finally do the right thing and ban Clockerterry & Edwarren for their continued lies, anti-American & anti-semetic statements and their general disrutpive stupidity? 

“The answer to a government that’s too big is to stop feeding its growth.” - President Ronald W. Reagan
supernaut

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2008, 01:48:42 AM »

ANYTHING OR ANYBODY would be better than another Republican President. Bush has done enough damage for 6 generations of my children. It will take at LEAST that many generations to pay off his war spending. At least with the Democrats there is a CHANCE that the gas prices will either stabilize or go DOWN. After all, the oil companies would hate to have to answer just how they justify making RECORD profits while the economy is in a definite downturn.We need price controls on monopolies.And YES, the oil companies do have a monopoly. If you don't think so, just try starting one up and see how far you get...................
vegas jay

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2008, 05:09:06 AM »

The Democrats don't think the rich are paying their fair share of taxes, putting an undue burden on lower-level earners. Well, here are the facts just released by the GAO (Government Accounting Office) on the breakdown of federal income taxes paid in 2007.....

The top 1 percent paid 38.8 percent of all taxes.....
The top 20 percent paid 86.3 percent of all taxes.....
The top 40 percent paid 99.4 percent of all taxes.....

--- and here's the kicker ---

The bottom 40 percent paid LESS THAN ONE PERCENT of all taxes (.006, six-tenths of one percent)

With Obama or Hillary in the White House, Americans are GUARANTEED to see this nation's  largest tax increase in over 60 years!!
Tsunami

« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2008, 05:15:38 AM »

no worries over his Islamic brethren? 

Dolfan,

Hopefully with all the secret service agencies this shouldn't be concern  Undecided

Not to mention having won 11 elections in a row you would think someone would have dug this information up
to use against him.

"Keep your friends close and your keep your enemies closer"

unknown
talking head

« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2008, 06:08:05 AM »

All I know is the DOLLAR IS WORTHLESS!
Everytime you go get gas you can say "Thank you George"
I want a President who knows how to straighten out the economic mess George W. has created!
As far as worrying about the terrorists, they don't have to do anything! We are destroying ourselves!
Old and Slow

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2008, 06:11:55 AM »

"Keep your friends close and your keep your enemies closer"

unknown
Wasn't that Vito Corleone? Grin

I know one thing for sure.  Indecision may or may not be my problem.
Old and Slow

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: April 16, 2008, 06:46:49 AM »

ANYTHING OR ANYBODY would be better than another Republican President. Bush has done enough damage for 6 generations of my children. It will take at LEAST that many generations to pay off his war spending. At least with the Democrats there is a CHANCE that the gas prices will either stabilize or go DOWN. After all, the oil companies would hate to have to answer just how they justify making RECORD profits while the economy is in a definite downturn.We need price controls on monopolies.And YES, the oil companies do have a monopoly. If you don't think so, just try starting one up and see how far you get...................
All I know is the DOLLAR IS WORTHLESS!
Everytime you go get gas you can say "Thank you George"
I want a President who knows how to straighten out the economic mess George W. has created!
As far as worrying about the terrorists, they don't have to do anything! We are destroying ourselves!

Guys, let's be realistic here. Oil prices are not up because of one individual. The dems have had Congress for a couple of years now - what have they done to lower gas prices?  This President has initiated tough mileage standards that manufactureres must hit by 2020- is that a favor to Big Oil?  Had the previous President done that in 1996 we wouldn't have so many big SUV's getting 12 mpg with one person in the vehicle, and the demand would be much less.

The world appetite for oil has grown.  Liberal tree huggers are against exploration and drilling. They are against any new refineries being built in this country, so we are paying the price of increased demand and inadequate refining capacity.

Obama scares the hell out of me.  Though he talks a good game, he's done nothing.  I am concerned about his years spent in Muslim schools.  I am concerned that he shares the views of his racist Church. I am concerned by his elitist attitude.  His position on taxes, health care, immigration all scare me.

Be afraid...be very afraid.

I know one thing for sure.  Indecision may or may not be my problem.
HUNGARY

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: April 16, 2008, 08:17:53 AM »

I vote for 2, 3 & 4. 

Like Alec Baldwin If Hussein wins I would be tempted to move to Canada....or better yet back home to Budapest!!!!!

Sean Hannity had a segment where he ?ed people who wanted to vote for Barack Hussein Obama about naming one positive thing that he had accompolished...not One person could name anything.  Hussein reminds me of the worst president in the last 35 years....Billy....no Jimmy Carter. (remember Billy Carters Beer!!!!!)

Hussein just says:  I will bring change...yet he does not say one thing that he will change.  I hope that Hillary wins the Democrat ticket...and I think that she will......we just need Macdaddi to bet her to win...then she will win (like all of his other bets!!!!)...and Macdaddi will for the 1st time ever win more than .10 on a bet!!!!!
Moon

My new motto: Remain Vertical!

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: April 16, 2008, 09:05:11 AM »

HUNGARY, the worst President in the last 35 years and maybe EVER is George W Bush.

http://theboard.blogs.nytimes.com/2008/04/14/the-bush-presidency-the-historians-start-to-weigh-in/
Harness1

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: April 16, 2008, 10:04:38 AM »

What is scary is that these are the best people we have to run for President?

Hillary is such a joke.  She thinks she has 35 yrs of service. Yeah ok.
She lied about being fired at.   Her 2 big assignments education and health care .
Lets see Ark was 12th nationally in education when Clinton became Gov.   After Hillary,
they were 49th.   Her healthcare plans are a joke.   The only good thing if she became President,
I get rid of her as Senator. 
eljay

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: April 16, 2008, 10:15:42 AM »

For the plethora of Obama appologists on the tb side and the handful here, I offer the following.  No parent would expose his children to the racist anti-American crap of J. Wright if he didn't believe that way himself.

If Obama didn't believe his "cling to religion and guns" remarks, why were they made behind the backs of middle America, and in the presence of his elite peers of San Fran?

Obama's ties to Calipso Louie Farrakan and an unrepentant member of the Weather Underground should frighten all Americans. (He did attend the MILLION MAN MARCH)

Obama refuses to wear the flag pin on his lapel and was doing the hand jive during the Ntl. Anthem at the Dem debate. While this is not a crime, it is not indicitave of a patriot, especially in light of his lack of military service.

I know Obama can talk but so can a parrot and I don't want either one for President.
Dolfan

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: April 16, 2008, 10:37:19 AM »

Dolfan,

I am happy to say we have something we can agree on. The only thing that scares me more then knowing at 3:00am we might have Hillary in a pants suit raising taxes and making terrorists happy is knowing that we could have Obama sitting with some crazed wannbe religious leader raising taxes and making terrorists

I'm going to direct this to you, my friend.  Just because we disagree on one Gregory Grismore does not make us opposite in any way.  Remember, we have a common bond with virtually everyone that we argue with on this forum - we are the few, the proud, harness racing fans.  We are a dying breed.

Now, for some of the others posting here like supernaut & talking head, I have a couple of questions:

1 - What do you say about the proposed tax hikes on middle income people, such as those written about by Vegas Jay & bowserkat?  You continue to spew your hatred towards GW Bush (which I share) but you, along with most of Barack's supporters never address the disaster that he stands for.  Are all of his supporters really that ignorant to believe in "change" even if change means something worse?  I remind you, as a Dolphin fan, we never thought that change after 4-12 would leave us at 1-15.  So do you think that raising taxes across the board will help our economy?  I really want to know how this will help.

2 - To Moon: If you ever really looked back on what was going on in this country when Jimmy Carter was president, I don't think you could honestly believe that Bush is THE worst.  I agree, he's one of the worst, but during Carter's administration we had runaway inflation, a terrible stock market, higher gas prices (inflation-adjusted), an Iranian hostage crisis...  And he didn't have to deal with a 9/11 event, which as we all know, was set up by the previous administration.

3 - As Old & Slow has correctly posted, why haven't the controlling party - the democrats - done something about gas prices?  Is it perhaps because we truly don't control prices?

4 - If Barack sat in that Church for 20 years & named Rev. Wright as his mentor but never heard what Wright was saying, Barack is either too stupid to become president (not likely) or is lying through his teeth.

So can some Barack supporters please answer some of these questions instead of just *** about Bush & that we need some sort of "change".  Please be more specific than "anyone is better than Bush", because the last time I looked, Bush was not allowed on the ticket.  It seems that those of us who find Barack to be a fraud cannot possibly understand how so many people are hypnotized by him, like so many were hypnotized by Bush in 2000 & again in 2004.

The last 8 years have been a big mistake.  We cannot afford another mistake like this.  We cannot become an Obamanation.

trotter1

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: April 16, 2008, 10:41:58 AM »

I vote for 2, 3 & 4. 

Like Alec Baldwin If Hussein wins I would be tempted to move to Canada....or better yet back home to Budapest!!!!!

Sean Hannity had a segment where he ?ed people who wanted to vote for Barack Hussein Obama about naming one positive thing that he had accompolished...not One person could name anything.  Hussein reminds me of the worst president in the last 35 years....Billy....no Jimmy Carter. (remember Billy Carters Beer!!!!!)

Hussein just says:  I will bring change...yet he does not say one thing that he will change.  I hope that Hillary wins the Democrat ticket...and I think that she will......we just need Macdaddi to bet her to win...then she will win (like all of his other bets!!!!)...and Macdaddi will for the 1st time ever win more than .10 on a bet!!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------

HUNGARY:

I would love to see you move to Canada.  Don't let the USA door hit your prejudice ass on the way out.  Just curious,
if Barack's middle name was "inspire", would you be addressing him that way in your posts?   I doubt it.  What a pathetic
human being you are to imply that his middle name has negative connotations because of Saddam.   Do you know that
"Hussein" in that part of the world is similar to the name "Smith" in the United States.

Chuckie

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: April 16, 2008, 10:58:00 AM »

With the tax increases that the DEMS have planed we will have 10% unemployment and gas will be $5.00  The main reason gas is high is not the OIL companies but the lack of refineries and countries like China and India.  You think we have high gas prices go to Canada or England it's about $9.00 there.  This country is on the verge of becoming a welfare state.  You can not pay people more to sit at home and do nothing than the ones that grind out a living 40-60 hours a week.
Moon

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: April 16, 2008, 11:43:14 AM »

2 - To Moon: If you ever really looked back on what was going on in this country when Jimmy Carter was president, I don't think you could honestly believe that Bush is THE worst.  I agree, he's one of the worst, but during Carter's administration we had runaway inflation, a terrible stock market, higher gas prices (inflation-adjusted), an Iranian hostage crisis...  And he didn't have to deal with a 9/11 event, which as we all know, was set up by the previous administration.

I see. You don't know your history.

Gerald Ford and Richard Nixon were the Presidents responsible for the runaway inflation - did you forget Nixon having to devalue the dollar and Ford's WIN (Whip Inflation Now) buttons? Carter actually fixed inflation and probably cost himself the election by letting Paul Volcker tighten the money supply, lowering inflation in Carter's last year, but causing the economy to take a big hit.

Gas prices are SOOO good right now, aren't they? And this is with an "Oil Man" as President - or maybe that's the reason gas prices are so high, hmmm?

Iranian hostage crisis vs. Iraq war? Geez, I'm going have to go with the Iraq war as being worse than the Iranian hostage crisis, especially since it was a war that didn't need to be fought, and the aftermath of the military operation was so badly bungled by the Bush team. Where's Osama? "Dead or Alive", remember?

Clinton is the perfect example of a President who KNEW how to deal with a 9/11 event - a World Trade Center bombing, as a matter of fact. He didn't declare a stupid war against a country that had nothing to do with the bombing - he had the FBI and/or CIA arrest the bombers and they are in jail now.

I'm curious as to how you think Clinton is responsible for Bush not paying attention to Security memos saying that there could be an attack.

Also, I like how you say Presidents don't control oil prices, and then blame the high prices in the 70s on Carter. What's up with that?
« Last Edit: April 16, 2008, 11:45:44 AM by Moon » Report to moderator   Logged
HUNGARY

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: April 16, 2008, 11:46:10 AM »

--------------------------------------------------------

HUNGARY:

I would love to see you move to Canada.  Don't let the USA door hit your prejudice ass on the way out.  Just curious,
if Barack's middle name was "inspire", would you be addressing him that way in your posts?   I doubt it.  What a pathetic
human being you are to imply that his middle name has negative connotations because of Saddam.   Do you know that
"Hussein" in that part of the world is similar to the name "Smith" in the United States.

Trotter just to make you mad...Alec Baldwin did not move to Canada after he said that he would when GW won his second term....

Wow you call me "prejudice"....I am guessing that your "Liberal Ass" is for Hussein.  Name me one instance where you can call me prejudice based on anything that I ever wrote on this site...when Hussein listens to a "Prejudice" man every time he went to church.  How his "Prejudice" wife for the first time ever was proud of America when Hussein started winning primaries.  

What are you talking about when you say that I bought up the ex Iraq leader Saddam?  I call my granddaughter (28 months old) by her first and middle name all of the time.  If Barrack Hussein Obama is embarrased by his middle name how is this my fault (or is he proud of it...but Liberal Trotter1 is not)?    

Name me One Accomplishment of Barrack Hussein Obama.....I live in Florida in the winter and Hillary won our election but because of Liberal BS Floridas Democrats vote does not count along with Michigan.  Hillary won both States.  

Trotter1 you are a "Pathetic Human Being" for liking Jimmy Carter Part 2 In My Opinion.  Also I hope that you do not live in small town America.....all that they care about is Guns and religion according to Hussein.   Hussein is Racist (if he heard Wrights words for 20 years and went to his Church every week)...go to youtube and put in wrights name and hear his racist and Anti USA Rants....You want me to go to Canada....You should call up Wright and have him leave the Greatest Country in the World   flag

HUNGARY

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: April 16, 2008, 12:06:08 PM »

Moon....I always thought that Carter was a very weak President.  We should have invaded Iran back then...alot of the problems today would not exist if JC would have taken care of business back then.

We were lucky that the Greatest President in our time took Office Ronald Reagan after the worst one Carter.  Reagan destroyed Communism.  I think that he was by far the Greatest President Ever.

Bombing the Worlds trade Center was way different than what happened on GW's watch.  Invading Afganastan and Iraq were smart choices by GW.  I would invade Iran today if I had the power.  You should always hit your enemy first before they get the chance to hurt you.  Iran developing nuclear weapons scares me.  I wish that GW could be president for another 4 years....He is the best choice over Mccain and the Dems. 
Moon

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: April 16, 2008, 12:56:10 PM »

What was so great about Ronald Reagan? What did he ever do?

You would invade Mexico, too, probably. I would guess there's no country you wouldn't invade and if you are like most Republicans, you wouldn't be part of the invasion force. You'd let other people go.

How was invading Iraq a good idea?

The only difference  between the WTC bombing in 1993 and in 2001 was the response. Clinton hunted down and locked up the offenders. Bush started a war with a country that had nothing to do with the attack, costing 4000 US military lives, 20,000 or more wounded, and upwards of 300,000 Iraqi civilians dead. Why do you hate America and the troops?
« Last Edit: April 16, 2008, 12:58:28 PM by Moon » Report to moderator   Logged
Moon

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: April 16, 2008, 12:59:00 PM »

Oh, and at least Carter SERVED in the military.
Moon

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: April 16, 2008, 01:02:06 PM »

With the tax increases that the DEMS have planed we will have 10% unemployment and gas will be $5.00  The main reason gas is high is not the OIL companies but the lack of refineries and countries like China and India.  You think we have high gas prices go to Canada or England it's about $9.00 there.  This country is on the verge of becoming a welfare state.  You can not pay people more to sit at home and do nothing than the ones that grind out a living 40-60 hours a week.

Or maybe the wealthy and the trust fund babies will have to give up their third yacht and fourth vacation home so the rest of the country can dig itself out from the mess that Bush got us into.
Dolfan

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: April 16, 2008, 01:26:56 PM »

I see. You don't know your history.

Gerald Ford and Richard Nixon were the Presidents responsible for the runaway inflation - did you forget Nixon having to devalue the dollar and Ford's WIN (Whip Inflation Now) buttons? Carter actually fixed inflation and probably cost himself the election by letting Paul Volcker tighten the money supply, lowering inflation in Carter's last year, but causing the economy to take a big hit.

Gas prices are SOOO good right now, aren't they? And this is with an "Oil Man" as President - or maybe that's the reason gas prices are so high, hmmm?

Iranian hostage crisis vs. Iraq war? Geez, I'm going have to go with the Iraq war as being worse than the Iranian hostage crisis, especially since it was a war that didn't need to be fought, and the aftermath of the military operation was so badly bungled by the Bush team. Where's Osama? "Dead or Alive", remember?

Clinton is the perfect example of a President who KNEW how to deal with a 9/11 event - a World Trade Center bombing, as a matter of fact. He didn't declare a stupid war against a country that had nothing to do with the bombing - he had the FBI and/or CIA arrest the bombers and they are in jail now.

I'm curious as to how you think Clinton is responsible for Bush not paying attention to Security memos saying that there could be an attack.

Also, I like how you say Presidents don't control oil prices, and then blame the high prices in the 70s on Carter. What's up with that?

Wow, do you have any idea how clueless about Carter's presidency you really are?  I can easily go on for weeks about his totally screwed-up policies but just to remind you, while he ran for his 2nd term, he was opposed by one of your men - Ted Kennedy!  Imagine that - he was so wonderful, even the democrats didn't want him to even run for another term.

Presidents don't control oil prices - markets do.  I blame our economic policies in the 70's on Carter.  He was easily the most unpopular president of our time, until now.  And please don't get me wrong - I have said this over & over again - I hate Bush too!  But we absolutely cannot cannot afford another mistake like Barack.  This is a different world, economically than the 70's & 80's.  Too many other economies are growing too fast for Barack to come in and bury us.  We may not be able to dig ourselves out of that like Reagan did in the 80's.  Or did you forget, under Carter that your buddy Paul Volcker raised the discount rate from 10% to 12% within two months in August 1979.  The prime rate hit 21.5% in December 1980, the highest rate in U.S. history under any President.  The high interest rates led the U.S. to a sharp recession in the early 1980s. 

Anyone want to try to sell their house at a 20% interest rate?  Is this your solution, Moon?  Is that what you're telling me Barack is going to do?  If you want this, you've got to be in group 5 - you have to be dead broke to be thinking this is good.  Any idea what real unemployment is, Moon?  It's not 4, 5 or 6%.  Raise taxes, milk the wealthy, drive them out of business or into retirement & the consequences will be severe.  Within 2 years, unemployment will be close to double-digits.  Is this how to solve the deficit?  What if we are attacked then?  What do you do Moon?  Hide in a hole like Saddam did?

I'm sick of hearing how bad Bush is as an excuse to vote for a nobody like Barack.  I want real hard answers as to how he's going to handle the real issues - not "he's better than Bush".  A monkey's better than Bush - what does that mean?  I don't want another Bush either but I certainly don't want a Carter in there.  Let's see - where's Carter now?  Oh yeah, talking to a terrorist group, probably laying the groundwork for the destruction of Israel.  Carter & Barack - 2 anti-semites.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 440   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: