Chicago Barn to Wire
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

November 28, 2014, 07:28:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Poll
Question: If Barack Obama becomes the next president, what scares you the most?
I'll end up with a tax bill that makes my vet bill look reasonable - 17 (25.4%)
Iranians will be dancing in the streets when they have enough nukes to wipe out Europe & The America's - 12 (17.9%)
Terrorists won't even have to plan their attacks in Arabic, it'll be so easy - 13 (19.4%)
It doesn't matter to me, I'm moving to Canada - 6 (9%)
Nothing - I'm already broke & don't even know who's in this damn election - 19 (28.4%)
Total Voters: 52

Pages: 1 ... 438 439 [440]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: OT: Political thread  (Read 256857 times)
ChitownSteve75

Ignore
« Reply #10975 on: December 17, 2008, 06:55:51 PM »

Well, Fox News disagrees with you completely.

Who should we believe? Fox News, or mottoman?

If "Foxnews" or any other news station or Person thinks this rat should be in office, they're nuts!
Report to moderator   Logged

ZENYATTA THE GREAT! NOT RA!
ChitownSteve75

Ignore
« Reply #10976 on: December 17, 2008, 06:58:39 PM »

The Democratic Party has become a lost scene from Alice In Wonderland! lmao!  nyah

ZENYATTA THE GREAT! NOT RA!
bettor2belucky

Ignore
« Reply #10977 on: December 17, 2008, 07:40:16 PM »

Well, Fox News disagrees with you completely.

Who should we believe? Fox News, or mottoman?

Fox News presented her resume , they didn't say she was qualified for the seat....but considering who held the seat before her and her resume she fits right in there...........The shame of it is these politicians via DNA or marriage don't represent the needs of upstaters and Long Islanders...poor Chuckie Schumer  can't get in the limelight to save his life

"A government big enough to give you everything you want,is a government big enough to take away everything you have."  Thomas Jefferson

"I'm the President I can afford better." Barack Hussein Obama
Dolfan

Ignore
« Reply #10978 on: December 17, 2008, 08:08:49 PM »

In the meantime, on the other coast, the state of California has unilaterally decided to impose an additional 39 cent/gallon gas tax & increase their state income tax by a whopping 5% to try to make up for their deficit.  There are apparently several other increases that they are introducing as well.  Despite the treat of bankruptcy, they have not decreased their budget.   screwy  screwy

This seems pretty un-democratic to me. 

We can produce more wealth, but we cannot produce more time.  When we give someone our time, we actually give a portion of our life that we will never get back.
Horse Voice

« Reply #10979 on: December 17, 2008, 09:12:20 PM »

When one of the greatest media minds Mr. Rush Limbaugh says its a sad sad crock it's got to be true in my book.  After all they do not pay this guy 30 million a year to make stuff up!!!

Oh really, salary as a measurement of whether some idiot on the radio is speaking the truth?

Howard Stern's estimated $50 million per year salary (and $225 million stock bonus) easily trumps that of Plush Phlegmball -- why, using your logic, you must believe everything Stern says, too! Right?

WAFI.  Roll Eyes
Horse Voice

« Reply #10980 on: December 17, 2008, 09:18:10 PM »

Fox News presented her resume

Fox News presented her resume, which clearly shows a lifetime of achievement, and what they presented is a direct refutation to what an Internet lightweight and cheap shot artist named "mottoman" said -- he called Caroline Kennedy a "bimbo" and said she's never had a job.

So it's a valid premise, if you can read:

Who are you going to believe? Fox News, or mottoman?
bettor2belucky

Ignore
« Reply #10981 on: December 17, 2008, 09:41:29 PM »

It sounds a lot like McCain's resume', when he first went to Congress.
he put his life on the line for his country .who did she serve?

"A government big enough to give you everything you want,is a government big enough to take away everything you have."  Thomas Jefferson

"I'm the President I can afford better." Barack Hussein Obama
edwarren

« Reply #10982 on: December 17, 2008, 10:10:19 PM »

« Last Edit: December 18, 2008, 06:39:38 AM by edwarren » Report to moderator   Logged
CLOCKERTERRY

« Reply #10983 on: December 17, 2008, 11:03:34 PM »

he put his life on the line for his country .who did she serve?

What the F does that have to do with qualifications for Congress?
Dan Villeky

« Reply #10984 on: December 17, 2008, 11:39:52 PM »

What the F does that have to do with qualifications for Congress?
Considerably more than writing childrens poetry and feeling badly cause mommy died.
Jeepers

Ignore
« Reply #10985 on: December 18, 2008, 12:13:15 AM »

Corrupt Texas Republican machine? lol. Examples please. lmao.

That was not the statment I was responding to (go back and look), but whatever. Manipulate as you must.
eljay

Ignore
« Reply #10986 on: December 18, 2008, 07:42:44 AM »

I believe there is a simple solution to this senate dilemma.  Blago wants money, the Kennedys have tons of it.  Carolynne gives Rod his million, her roots are more in Mass than NY so being a Il. senator  is no more a stretch  than the current NY senator who is from Il. This will free up the unelected NY Gov to to appoint the former spouse of Carolynne's cousin to the post.  AND THE INCEST CONTINUES doh 
« Last Edit: December 18, 2008, 08:24:45 AM by eljay » Report to moderator   Logged
Round Table

And then I saw her, coming out of the sun.

Ignore
« Reply #10987 on: December 18, 2008, 09:14:28 AM »

people ar just things to eljay.  Wink

They ought to return to Tampa and fix the mistake they made.
CLOCKERTERRY

« Reply #10988 on: December 18, 2008, 09:39:02 AM »

AND THE INCEST CONTINUES doh 

Like the Bush family.

One thing for sure, if any political appointment has a bunch of radical hard righty cretins so upset, who thought George Bush was a good President and who don't even live in New York to worry about it being THEIR Senator, then it automatically must be a good thing.
race track phil

« Reply #10989 on: September 17, 2009, 12:56:35 PM »

McCain callously using poor Joe again.

"John McCain is defending the headline-grabbing undecided Ohio voter from what he calls Obama campaign "attacks."

"Last weekend, Senator Obama showed up in Joe's driveway to ask for his vote, and Joe asked Senator Obama a tough question," McCain told voters in Miami Friday. "The response from Senator Obama and his campaign yesterday was to attack Joe. People are digging through his personal life and he has TV crews camped out in front of his house. He didn't ask for Senator Obama to come to his house."

Hey ***head McCain - What Joe really didn't ask was for YOU to bring him up on national TV and twist what was said to make some political points for your own selfish self!

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/

One of Terry's great posts talking about someone twisting political points !!

How familiar are these words now that Terry has done nothing but twist every post possible for his selfishness point of view .  Oh yeah and there's that HEAD remark about McCain comment !!  He can twist that too now and say it was dick or pot or big head .   Terry a scum of scum for that remark !

New readers be aware of Terry nasty remarks about an American prisoner of WAR . That tells you what kind of person he is ( UnAmerican )

RTP
NIATROSS

« Reply #10990 on: September 17, 2009, 01:12:20 PM »

The loon has been kicked so hard to the curb by those that may have supported him in the past that he is now all alone.He has had to resort to posting nothing but lies and distortions.If he had a dog even the dog would have abandoned him.
Pages: 1 ... 438 439 [440]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: