Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

September 02, 2014, 09:55:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hello  (Read 2015 times)
doubledigetman

« on: March 29, 2008, 01:05:53 PM »

« Last Edit: August 19, 2012, 05:47:05 PM by mr miyagi » Report to moderator   Logged
doubledigetman

« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2008, 01:08:33 PM »

« Last Edit: August 19, 2012, 05:47:39 PM by mr miyagi » Report to moderator   Logged
Gb

« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2008, 01:10:36 PM »

LOL!!!!  beer
Report to moderator   Logged
Tsunami

« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2008, 01:16:09 PM »

What I find odd too is that Kevin edits TC's posts  Huh

Look at the Tetrick Bobble Head thread and several others.
3 wide and wingin

« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2008, 01:17:17 PM »

LOL
The people pointed it out at my site too. Caught it immediately. I will sticky it to my site to the top. Now Kevin just responded to JMD. It gets funnier every single day.
Gb

« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2008, 01:28:06 PM »

What I find odd too is that Kevin edits TC's posts  Huh

Look at the Tetrick Bobble Head thread and several others.
Maybe Burton was right all along and there is no Kevin, just those 2 acting as him!!! LOL
3 wide and wingin

« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2008, 01:29:38 PM »

I thought it for a very long time. I mean it is a complete lie and cheat and fraud site.
At a certain point you get lost in your lies it can be very dangerous.
Rich with a R

Esteemed emeritus poster.

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2008, 01:21:53 AM »

Funny stuff! ROTFL! Joe caught trolling again.

So much drama. So little time.
3 wide and wingin

« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2008, 01:26:26 AM »

Is it Joe? Or is it Kevin?
It is what is is.
Does it matter?
« Last Edit: March 30, 2008, 01:32:58 AM by 3 wide and wingin » Report to moderator   Logged
bowserkat

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2008, 06:14:48 AM »

Is it Joe? Or is it Kevin?
It is what is is.
Does it matter?

No, it doesn't.  Those dipsh*ts over there are just a bunch of scumbags who like to wallow in cesspools.
noc

« Reply #10 on: March 30, 2008, 07:34:28 AM »

Since they are moderators or more likely Troll masters, they have the abilityy to alter or modify each others posts due to computer compatibility.....If you believe that, I will sell you Panaramic Art for $500. doh doh
burton

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: March 30, 2008, 08:22:46 AM »

Maybe Burton was right all along and there is no Kevin, just those 2 acting as him!!! LOL
Thanks for remembering Pezz.
There is no Kevin.
It is Joe D.
A security guard, employed or not has plenty of time to post this nonsense.
I was not fooled for one second.
Just shows you how stupid the typical *** poster is.
balmoral buddy

« Reply #12 on: March 30, 2008, 10:25:17 AM »

No, it doesn't.  Those dipsh*ts over there are just a bunch of scumbags who like to wallow in cesspools.

BUT - they get you to go over there and read their stuff! 
That is ALL they want and they succeed every time you visit their site! Can't you guys understand that?
Buffaloboy

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: March 30, 2008, 01:10:40 PM »

« Last Edit: Today at 12:56:44 PM by JMD

glad to see you went back and edited it         nyah

Whether it is Joe Dakuras or "Kevin" Dakuras, "They" run a message board which allows on a message board trying to lure underaged children to a race track and allow anti-semetic Jewish hate speech.

Tell me again where you were expecting to find a drop of integrity between them?
« Last Edit: March 30, 2008, 06:19:51 PM by Buffaloboy » Report to moderator   Logged

When will Barn To Wire finally do the right thing and ban Clockerterry & Edwarren for their continued lies, anti-American & anti-semetic statements and their general disrutpive stupidity? 

“The answer to a government that’s too big is to stop feeding its growth.” - President Ronald W. Reagan
3 wide and wingin

« Reply #14 on: March 30, 2008, 02:15:50 PM »

Going over is bad but its not what they really want. They want trips to the off shore account that funds the site and that the site exists for.
Believe it or not all the crap the moron ***/troll takes is a good thing. Would you want to be him? I wouldn't. So my philosophy is pile on. And when you think you piled on to much pile on some more.
Rich with a R

Esteemed emeritus poster.

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: March 31, 2008, 12:02:56 AM »

Going over is bad but its not what they really want. They want trips to the off shore account that funds the site and that the site exists for.

horseshitters for banned cheaters and losers to lie about there own career and lie about better horsmen.

So much drama. So little time.
NIATROSS

« Reply #16 on: March 31, 2008, 09:50:09 AM »

You are correct about the offshore.All the people on HP who are complaining about low purses etc. need look no further than their own mirror.You support a site which promotes off shore wagering then you get what you deserve.

dajo

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: March 31, 2008, 10:22:00 AM »

You are correct about the offshore.All the people on HP who are complaining about low purses etc. need look no further than their own mirror.You support a site which promotes off shore wagering then you get what you deserve.
how can you say this when you are a poster over there. I read but would never post there. so dont come on here talking smack when you are a member and still post there. you can't have it both ways. if your a member then you support the site. i dont care if you only go there to start trouble cause the jokes on you. they got just what they wanted more hits and you just helped them again. they had over 200 people on line there last nite so as soon as i saw them bragging about it i went to another website. think about it niatross you are helping gthem wethere you believe it or not.
morrillfan

« Reply #18 on: March 31, 2008, 10:26:29 AM »

im sure the other niatross is a troll name but i could be wrong nyah
NIATROSS

« Reply #19 on: March 31, 2008, 10:35:27 AM »

how can you say this when you are a poster over there. I read but would never post there. so don't come on here talking smack when you are a member and still post there. you can't have it both ways. if your a member then you support the site. i don't care if you only go there to start trouble cause the jokes on you. they got just what they wanted more hits and you just helped them again. they had over 200 people on line there last nite so as soon as i saw them bragging about it i went to another website. think about it niatross you are helping gthem wethere you believe it or not.

I see for a newbe you chosen the lowroad for entry into this forum.You did not attack my post you chose to attack me.The post I made previously I stand behind about the offshores and I never complained about the low purses because I am not a horsemen.The next thing you choose to attack is my posting on HP.You are the hypocrite here,you say you read but don't post over there yet you criticize me what a HYPOCRITE you are.Hits or posts all help the site so who are you to criticize ? I was just banned again for the umpteenth time for attacking another idiot over there.If you have read any of my posts you would have seen they were attacking certain individuals and what they stood for.

When you practice what you preach then maybe your words will carry some weight on this forum.There are people on this forum or elsewhere who do not read or post at HP who have the right to call me out for what I do but for someone to criticize me for reading or posting at HP after admitting he does the same proves what an IDIOT you are. Have a nice day.

morrillfan

« Reply #20 on: March 31, 2008, 10:55:55 AM »

Bomb Bomb Bomb yaaaaaa what he said
noc

« Reply #21 on: March 31, 2008, 11:10:23 AM »

I see for a newbe you chosen the lowroad for entry into this forum.You did not attack my post you chose to attack me.The post I made previously I stand behind about the offshores and I never complained about the low purses because I am not a horsemen.The next thing you choose to attack is my posting on HP.You are the hypocrite here,you say you read but don't post over there yet you criticize me what a HYPOCRITE you are.Hits or posts all help the site so who are you to criticize ? I was just banned again for the umpteenth time for attacking another idiot over there.If you have read any of my posts you would have seen they were attacking certain individuals and what they stood for.

When you practice what you preach then maybe your words will carry some weight on this forum.There are people on this forum or elsewhere who do not read or post at HP who have the right to call me out for what I do but for someone to criticize me for reading or posting at HP after admitting he does the same proves what an IDIOT you are. Have a nice day.

How convenient that dajo's 2nd post is a direct attack on Niatross....
Fee Fee Fie Fum do I smell a troll?Huh?Interesting name DAJO......JO DA?Huh??
balmoral buddy

« Reply #22 on: March 31, 2008, 11:18:08 AM »

Believe it or not all the crap the moron ***/troll takes is a good thing. Would you want to be him? I wouldn't. So my philosophy is pile on. And when you think you piled on to much pile on some more.

They want members and hits, which in turn creates advertising revenue. You help them every time you visit there, and you help them even more when you post here about their webiste, which in turn generates more talk and even more hits. Why can't you guys just ignore them - you must really like the place to keep going over there again and again. I don't like liver, but I don't keep sampling it just to see if the flavor changed - I avoid it.
dajo

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: March 31, 2008, 11:28:24 AM »

I apologize for attacking you and not your post. You are right about that. I never knew that they make money for me just reading and since that is the case I will no longer read there site. I thought that they made money if you joined or posted over there. My bad. I am sorry and don't want to start on the wrong foot. I was told by a friend at northfield park about ***.com and when I read over there I saw barn to wire mentioned and then I started reading here too. I was amazed by some of the stuff that I read on *** and can see that this site is much calmer. When I was reading some of the posts last night and they started bragging about over 200 people on line I skipped off to another site. Now that you said they were making money from me I will never go back. There are some big time northfield horsemen on that site. I know of 3 of them. But thanks for the advice and I am sorry for the confusion. And my name DAJO is the first two letters of my childrens name, Danielle and John.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2008, 11:30:02 AM by dajo » Report to moderator   Logged
3 wide and wingin

« Reply #24 on: March 31, 2008, 12:41:11 PM »

Tross my friend. Posting on that site is all that they want or care about. It is something that in my opinion real people should not do at any cost. You want to engage someone from there post on one of the legitimate forums believe me the ones who do all the posting and trouble making there do read all the legitimate forums. So they will read it. It is bad to even read there. It is what they want.
All the child molestation and other things they make fun of is done solely to get us over to read.
Here is the list of bad things in order.
1. going to their sponsors ( they have recently lost the auto dealer  thumbs up )
2. posting
3. reading
4. discussing them elsewhere

I am guilty of 3  when someone emails me a link to something particularly disturbing i will read it.
4 I cant help but try to expose some of the lies.

All that being said it is a free country. Do what you want I wont despise or take shots at you for going there or posting there. But they will savage anyone who posts on the other sites. 
« Last Edit: March 31, 2008, 12:43:59 PM by 3 wide and wingin » Report to moderator   Logged
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: