Chicago Barn to Wire
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

December 17, 2014, 08:29:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: whos the best vet?  (Read 1753 times)
ilovecopper

Ignore
« on: January 26, 2006, 09:32:33 AM »

whos the best vet at balmoral?
Report to moderator   Logged
Petro

« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2006, 11:17:51 AM »

Dr. Wilcox
Big P

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2006, 12:04:41 PM »

Wilcox wins hands down
Dan Nance

« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2006, 12:25:41 PM »

Dr. Wilcox

Dr. Wilcox

Is an outstanding Vet. He's probably the best Vet to come to Chicago in the last 26 years. This man knows horses and can detect lameness by just standing along the side of the track as he picks up where a horse is lame by just watching the horse jog by. He doesn't even need to sit behind a horse to know where the horse is off at. His magic eyes can spot lameness from 30 yards away as the horse goes zooming by.

After he detects where the horse is lame he then goes back to the barn to inject the horse wherever he says the steed is lame. Dr. Wilcox can hit a joint better then any vet I've ever seen work. I thought Dr. Benefiel could pop one better then anybody until I saw Dr. Wilcox at work. Those lower hock joints are no problem for the steady hands of Dr. Wilcox. One poke and he's in those lower hock joints that other vets have a hard time hitting from time to time.

And lets give credit to Dr. Wilcox when he tells a trainer he'll be at their barn at a certain time he is there right on the botton. He never leaves a trainer waiting for an hour for him to show up while he's in the barn of one of his bigger clients working on their horses. And when Dr. Wilcox draws blood from a horse to be sent away to test for EPM he gets right on it and stays on top of the testing to get the results back pronto. A trainer never has to wait 2 weeks to get the results back when you hire Dr. Wilcox to do your work.

And when it comes to pre-racing Dr. Wilcox treats all his cleints the same. He will always give the same good pre-race to his small clients who have 3 horse stables as he does to his major clients with huge stables that he makes hundreds of thousands of dollars off of every year. Yes, you can't find a more fair vet then Dr. Wilcox.

It's no wonder why Dr. Wilcox has most of the business. He has put most of the other vets out of business because no other vet can get results like Dr. Wilcox can. And don't believe anyone if they tell you that Dr. Wilcox has a good line of BS to make him look like he knows what he's doing and talking about because it's just not true. Just look at the great job he did for Robin with all those claims she has made over the years. When Dr. Wilcox went to work on those steeds they improved 3 classes.

There is not much more I can say about Dr. Wilcox other then look at what he has done for Darcy. If that is not evidence of how great a vet Dr. Wilcox is then I don't know what is.  
Petro

« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2006, 12:35:07 PM »

ABSOLUTELY RIGHT !!! I can't agree with you anymore DAN!!
ilovecopper

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2006, 01:07:52 PM »

Thanks, I thought it was wilcox
Armonsol

« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2006, 02:47:10 PM »

Dr. Wilcox

Dr. Wilcox's bag shortly after leaving the track.
off stride

« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2006, 02:49:36 PM »

thats quite the good photo
bobcat

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: January 26, 2006, 02:53:01 PM »

Does anyone on the backside have enough cash to fill a sandwich bag? That bag is too big!
kellytuc
The one, the only, and the former - Kellytuc!

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: January 26, 2006, 04:13:19 PM »

Dan was being sarcastic, you morons!
Dan Nance

« Reply #10 on: January 26, 2006, 05:23:33 PM »

Kellytuc

Do you know if I can buy stock in Dr. Wilcox? I figure if I could I know the stock will split several times during the next 10 years because you just can't find a better vet around then Dr. Wilcox. The man is unbelieveable what he knows about horses and lameness and he is light years ahead of the other vets when it comes to pre-racing. Just look at what he did for Darcy and Pinske when he was alive. Brian looked like Water Case driving " Bret's Advenger " when Dr. Wilcox was done working on and pre-racing that steed.
BIG FAN

« Reply #11 on: January 26, 2006, 05:44:06 PM »

I have had good luck with Doc Wilcox and dont forget Dr Phill     Kapraun that is!!! flag
Fillmore Bear

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: January 27, 2006, 01:28:04 AM »

Sargeant York
FIRST UP

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: January 27, 2006, 05:04:33 AM »

Wilcox ix doing great for darcy, but if he is doing schadts work, what is the problem there. A lot of big dollar stock can't get a check in a 6 or 8 claimer?Huh Prime example, you can't win because of the "black bag" alone.
Honest1

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: January 27, 2006, 10:28:28 AM »

Looks like the same bag I saw tony getting on the plane with!
FIRST UP

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: January 27, 2006, 04:14:06 PM »

The bag isn't big enough!! Wink
Armonsol

« Reply #16 on: January 27, 2006, 04:17:34 PM »

Gambling receipts from drugged horses.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2006, 04:26:53 PM by Armonsol » Report to moderator   Logged
Idealtowne

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: January 27, 2006, 05:16:33 PM »

Who is the vet at  mayhood ?
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: