Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

August 20, 2014, 07:46:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MEADOWLANDS THINKING OF CHANGING NAME TO CHICAGOLANDS  (Read 1061 times)
SUPERMAN

Ignore
« on: January 26, 2006, 12:32:38 AM »

Not only are Illinois Breds and Chicago horses kicking ass out east at the Big-M & Freehold but now Chicago Trainers are ball-batting the shit out of the place. Andy Miller wins 3 tonight, Plowboy wins 2, Roth wins, etc.

I think they should rename the track to Chicagolands Downs. But wait until we take all the money back. Its so easy out there now I think trainers like Eligio Boccio could be a leading trainer in time. LOL-LOL-LOL trotter trotter trotter dollar
Report to moderator   Logged
Idealtowne

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2006, 12:37:10 AM »

It was really nice to see jessiethecowgirl rally at a nice price . First time brian sears !
nomar

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2006, 12:42:32 AM »

i wished they keep that Chicago Slop out of the big city
SUPERMAN

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2006, 12:55:31 AM »

Yes Jessie The Cowgirl wins it was first time away from that New Jersey trainer Kevin Mcdummy that clown trainer that came to Chicago years ago and landed up going back to Jersey with his tail between his legs. Those Jersey trainers most be some good bull-shitters because I just cant figure how MGB and Double Down Stables keep making bad claim after bad claim. Pat La-NOCHANCE and Kevin McChrbet give there owners no chance of even breaking even. Look at the first start for Jessie The Cowgirl for Roth away from McDummy--WINNER!!!  

clocker for those two to get stall cleaning jobs mucker mucker mucker mucker thumbs down
mgriffin

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2006, 10:06:35 AM »

Nomar, I disagree with you. I say bring the horses out east. It makes for better competition plus maybe it wold be a wake-up call to the administrative boys in IL land to get their heads out of their asses and treat the horsemen with respect like they deserve and clean up their mess before everyone's gets screwed.

MG
off stride

« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2006, 12:20:52 PM »

just be careful as you drive across ohio towards new jersey.. our state troopers are very adept at finding pharmacuticals.. i.e pre race... you dont need to see this in your rear view mirror..

SUPERMAN

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2006, 01:19:01 PM »

just be careful as you drive across ohio towards new jersey.. our state troopers are very adept at finding pharmacuticals.. i.e pre race... you dont need to see this in your rear view mirror..

Your guy's couldn't find a box a rotten tomato's if it was sitting on the front seat of a car. They are inept and can not adept to even catching guy's like WALTER "THE CRACK" HEAD CASE who did more drugs than half the state. It took him trying to cut his wife's head off for them to finally lock the guy up in jail, where he belongs. How many Illinois trainers have they caught going thru Ohio???0000000000000

Remember the Doping, Drug trainer by the name of Belcher. AWWWEEE!!
« Last Edit: January 26, 2006, 01:21:43 PM by SUPERMAN » Report to moderator   Logged
off stride

« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2006, 01:30:57 PM »

attn.. nosoupforyouman... load up the bong and try to get a few lbs across the state.. we will wish you lotsa luck..cuz you are going to need it.. your'foreign' plates give you away...just axe any wolverine fan trying to go to columbus to see the big one...cant wait for one of our boys to give you a... full body and cavity search.. butt..you may like that...lol
« Last Edit: January 26, 2006, 01:48:03 PM by off stride » Report to moderator   Logged
Armonsol

« Reply #8 on: January 26, 2006, 01:44:48 PM »

attn.. nosoupforyouman... load up the bong and try to get a few lbs across the state.. we will wish you lotsa luck..cuz you are going to need it.. your'foreign' plates give you away...just axe any wolverine fan trying to go to columbus to see the big one...
magpie

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: January 26, 2006, 04:25:09 PM »

Hey Stupidman, second time for the Roth barn & drop in class.
Get it right if you are going to start something. You have no clue!!!
Magpie
TC

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: January 26, 2006, 04:58:19 PM »

Hey Stupidman, second time for the Roth barn & drop in class.
Get it right if you are going to start something. You have no clue!!!
Magpie
The one who has no clue is McDevious and his entire failing operation.  How many more Chicago horsemen should we sent to give rats like the McDishwaters training lessons ?  LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL   trotter  TC  P.S. sometimes I think it was McDerelict who got all those concussions  maroon
BIG FAN

« Reply #11 on: January 26, 2006, 06:43:05 PM »

The sad thing is what's happening at The Big M with our guys is how it used to be here years ago!Good horses big purses etc!!!!          flag
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: