Chicago Barn to Wire Breeders' Cup Handicapping Tournaments
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

October 25, 2014, 02:45:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: THE BIG QUESTION AT THE BIG M...  (Read 806 times)
TC

Ignore
« on: January 25, 2006, 07:36:14 PM »

...is which overpriced steed will McScurve and co. buy then ruin next.  Of course, if McInbred loses "concussion boy" as his "sinkhole", then the only steed McMoron will be able to afford is a $2,000C claimer at Trois Riveres - LOL.  Please use KC Masterpiece as the BBQ sauce on Cu*t Lose Hangover to enrich the flavor on that chicken-fried $125K BUSTOUT.  I got a call from the Nifty One and he said McMope couldn't teach Rin Tin Tin to bury a bone, much less rig a winner and that McDivot filled out an application to teach Driver's ED. in the Boonton projects to the locals - LOL.  Good Luck avoiding getting "jacked" Kevie, you GOOF.   trotter  TC
« Last Edit: January 25, 2006, 08:13:51 PM by TC » Report to moderator   Logged
TC

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2006, 07:44:00 PM »

...even Plowman can rig one to the winner's circle at The Big M.  Good job EP...now pass some of your training tips to that no-training McMullet and loan him a 5-spot because he's always BUSTED.   trotter  TC  P.S. McLouse, if you EVER show your butt-ugly face in these parts again, we'll all be glad to take your money just like last time.  I also heard you lost a personality contest to Ron Pierce - LOL.  You train like "Hawkeye" Pierce and reek like Paul Pierce after a triple OT NBA game.  PEEEEEEUUUUUU.
Report to moderator   Logged
TC

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2006, 08:16:27 PM »

Hey McDeadbeat, when was the last time you won 2 races in a night - if ever ?  You suck-diddly-uck, now go over to Plowman's barn to ask how it's done.  Once again, IL boys get the cabbage and NJ Kevie McDufus gets ZERO - LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL.   trotter  TC
« Last Edit: January 25, 2006, 10:09:23 PM by TC » Report to moderator   Logged
off stride

« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2006, 08:27:22 PM »

tc..you are in rareform tonight ..lol
slew

« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2006, 09:29:10 PM »

when Mc Dermott came here years back, he was stabled next to me.  He is, in fact, a jerk.  He was always *** and crying about this and that and screamed at his help to do this and do that. He has no class in my opinion and though he had a few nice horses like Anklet Hanover, such horses never stay sound around him. My east coast trainer says the guy doesn't put any effort into his stable unless he knows that the Double down guy is coming to the barn that morning. My trainer also said that both he and his brother are slow pays to their employees and vets. There's talk that that football player who owns some with Mc Dermott is getting away from him at warp speed because his abilities are indeed slipping. He also breaks bad on all the other trainers and kisses the big east coast trainers asses like a real brown noser. Let's face it, this game is played out both here and in New Jersey if you're going to make money as an owner these days and bad people like Mc Dermott are to be avoided if you're going to stay afloat in the business. George
arm and hammer

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2006, 09:30:43 PM »

plowman doesnt know what he is doing either, its all his grooms and people that work for tha lazzy junk piece of fat shit that he is.  quote me on that.............all he has is some fierce juice,.....well its fierce for chicago but it obviously aint squat there look what he is batting.........looks like sammy sosa's  avg last year  Angry
supernaut

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2006, 09:35:08 PM »

Way to go TC.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: