Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

September 01, 2014, 09:26:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: get ready for a new group of....  (Read 1792 times)
kellytuc
The one, the only, and the former - Kellytuc!

Ignore
« on: January 25, 2006, 06:15:16 PM »

Positive tests coming.  I hear three or more on serious drugs.0
Report to moderator   Logged
FIRST UP

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2006, 07:01:28 PM »

who got caught this time?? what were they using?
Kenneth J. Chadwick

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2006, 07:19:53 PM »

This is getting out of hand screw.

Kenneth J. Chadwick

It's a Wonderful Life, let's live every moment like its your last.
angry old man

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2006, 07:37:39 PM »

How do you know about this rumor of positives and has the people who has these positives been informed before you kellytuck? The only positive i have heard about at balmoral and the OTB is  Ryan Bellamy who is a real nice guy, getting one with a class 3 drug and that he is appealling it.
rb41084

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2006, 09:47:00 PM »

Yes an appeal is underway.  It was actually a class 2 drug "Tramadol" a drug which myself nor either one of my vets were familiar with???   Had this horse 7 days and didn't give any medications throughout the week.  There were 3 people with me when the horse was loaded on the trailer and can all tell you that nothing was given to this horse.(in any form)  I  mean c'mon he was 4/5 from the rail at Maywood with Tony Morgan.  If this horse couldn't get there from the rail and Morgan at Maywood without any help then I need to do somoething different.  In time, hopefully this is all straightened out because trust me when I tell you this horse got nothing to race on. clocker
angry old man

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2006, 09:51:08 PM »

good luck to Ryan and i believe that you should fight the fight!!!!!! alot of people believe in you
brenda

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2006, 10:07:39 PM »

Hey old man I got some land in swamp usa. maybe you would be interested
arm and hammer

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2006, 10:45:34 PM »

ryan u know you are a doper just like everyone else  Wink
Armonsol

« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2006, 11:24:09 PM »

ryan u know you are a doper just like everyone else  Wink

nobody uses dope at the track
rb41084

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2006, 11:25:36 PM »

I love when people use the term "doper" because that right there tells me they have no clue about horses.  Anyone who wins races or has any success is right away a "doper".  Erv Miller and Casie Coleman both got Banamine positives at Lexington; does this make them dishonest trainers???  Definitely not, there is such a thing called medicating a horse (Bute, Banamine, Robaxin, Jugs, etc.)  The basics in horse racing you know or maybe you don't.  What I'm saying is that this horse in particular got nothing, not even any of the afore mentioned.
arm and hammer

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: January 25, 2006, 11:30:08 PM »

i have a big clue about whats going on, im around it. i was just giving u shit but dont get personal, take a joke.  and yeah using that does make them dishonest im not saying its wrong but if you ask them before the race hell no they arent going to admit it so yes it is dishonest. obviously the horse received something from someone and your name was down so what happened?  you have to have some ideas, fill me in buddy
Paul B.

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: January 25, 2006, 11:46:36 PM »

hey bellamy u no that tony mo preraced that thing to the gills. say that you did not give the horse anything fine but tony gave that thing everything possible becuz u are 2 stupid to no what the hell is going on. quit sucking up 2 tony and try learning the business the honest way. u are 2 young to understand this and by running around with guys like jarrod and plowman, you will end up busted out like them. look at plowman he is stuck out at the big m cauz he cant pay his taxes. jarrod is next becuz he cant spell horse. if your innocent fine but tony mo gave that horse something when u were not around. wake up you are a rookie and tony is light years ahead of u.
rb41084

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: January 25, 2006, 11:56:45 PM »

What was I thinking I guess you are probably right Tony probably preraced the horse in the paddock being that he couldn't have made it to my barn b/c he was still in Dover during the day; he probably did this to cash a ticket AT 3/5.  Where do you guys come up with this stuff???  You need to really think before you post about people.  Jarrod Duncan cant spell horse yet he has a college education.  And please get off the Tony kick would ya!!!  Thats ubsurb!!!
off stride

« Reply #13 on: January 26, 2006, 12:06:05 AM »

I love when people use the term "doper" because that right there tells me they have no clue about horses.  Anyone who wins races or has any success is right away a "doper".  Erv Miller and Casie Coleman both got Banamine positives at Lexington; does this make them dishonest trainers???  Definitely not, there is such a thing called medicating a horse (Bute, Banamine, Robaxin, Jugs, etc.)  The basics in horse racing you know or maybe you don't.  What I'm saying is that this horse in particular got nothing, not even any of the afore mentioned.

but if you medicate a horse..and it doesnt clear by post race test time..you are still doing something illegal arent you.. the purse gets reditributed and you geta fine dont you??.. still sounds wrong to me..... i guess thats like being a little bit pregnant..

off stride

« Reply #14 on: January 26, 2006, 12:14:54 AM »

Yes an appeal is underway.  It was actually a class 2 drug "Tramadol" a drug which myself nor either one of my vets were familiar with???   Had this horse 7 days and didn't give any medications throughout the week.  There were 3 people with me when the horse was loaded on the trailer and can all tell you that nothing was given to this horse.(in any form)  I  mean c'mon he was 4/5 from the rail at Maywood with Tony Morgan.  If this horse couldn't get there from the rail and Morgan at Maywood without any help then I need to do somoething different.  In time, hopefully this is all straightened out because trust me when I tell you this horse got nothing to race on. clocker

analgesic pain reliever...like a narcotic..but doesnt interfer with respiration like most narcotics do
rb41084

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: January 26, 2006, 12:19:53 AM »

Yes, I understand what you are saying, but as a trainer it is his/her responsiblility to make the horse perform at its highest level and that involves medicating them with the aforementioned, and if you race enough horses, over time you are going to accidently treat a horse on the wrong day.(a day too close)  This doesn't mean the trainer was "doping" the horse, its just an honest mistake and could happen to any trainer.  If you screw up at work what happens:  you get reprimanded.  Does this make you a bad person?  No, and the same goes for trainers.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2006, 12:41:08 AM by rb41084 » Report to moderator   Logged
John Doe

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: January 26, 2006, 12:51:41 AM »

Ryan

Tell these guys to read the Horseracing Act of 1976. I remember reading somewhere in that Act that says that the average trainer will receive anywhere between 6 to 8 drug related infractions in their career. It is a given that anything can, and will happen.  I believe the section of that act used a 20-year career in relation of the 6 to 8 drug infractions.

I can't remember where I read it but trust me it is in there. The only problem is to try telling that to the IRB, they use that Act as their bible when it comes to matters like this.

I don't wish to get started on this and believe me; you are best not discussing your case with anyone because it cannot help you in any way. I tell you this as your friend because I want to see you get a fair hearing. In my opinion I believe it would be best for you to invoke your fifth-amendment right and remain silent on this matter, especially on this forum. Nothing good can happen as a result of you discussing your situation with anyone other than your counsel. Ryan, remember that “whatever you say will be used against you” and the IRB monitors this site on a daily basis.

Just a word to try and help you out a bit, but do whatever you see fit. I know you are a good kid and hopefully, the IRB will see that too. You have a long future in front of you so just keep doing what you are doing and things will always work out for the best. Oh well, enough of the kissing up. I'm off to bed for a quiz in my Crisis Intervention class tomorrow. Have a great night.

Best Regards,
Joseph M. Dakuras
(A UNLV Runnin Rebel For Life)
« Last Edit: January 26, 2006, 12:54:14 AM by JDakuras » Report to moderator   Logged

AND NOW, HERE ARE YOUR UNLV 1990 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS:
                       GREG ANTHONY
                       ANDERSON HUNT
                       MOSES SCURRY
                       STACEY AUGMON
                       LARRY JOHNSON
THE BEST COACH EVER, JERRY "TARK" TARKANIAN
THIS IS HEAVEN
FIRST UP

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: January 26, 2006, 08:52:52 AM »

You are right joe, the only problem is the johnstons use different chapters out of "the bible" depending on who you are. Don't forget, we have god and jesus christ training at balmoral and we know they never sin Wink
Lusty Tar Heel

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: January 26, 2006, 10:27:46 AM »

Hey Ryan, Keep up the good work!!!!
Rather have guys like you around, then some of the idiots that went out east anyway
And tell your dad Im pissed he beat me out of the handicapping contest by a hundred dollar
He will know who this is
High Octane

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: January 26, 2006, 02:23:28 PM »

Ryan,     Shut up! The STOOGES are always watching. Go get a WHOPPER and go too bed. Grin
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: