Chicago Barn to Wire Breeders' Cup Handicapping Tournaments
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

October 31, 2014, 06:37:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: OFF-STRIDE ANOTHER BRAIN DEAD POSTER WHO'S TOTALLY CLUELESS  (Read 767 times)
SUPERMAN

Ignore
« on: January 23, 2006, 05:25:10 PM »

Off-stride is so OFFSTRIDE with his comments about Illinois horses and trainers its funny. Where does he come up with the comment that Illinois breds have alot to be desired? Yes there desired alright for $50,000 on up in the last Meadowlans sale. And that Chicago racing has never been that strong.(maybe now) PLEASE tell me what rat Michigan bred horses are winning the money that Illinois breds are out east? And list all of them or go back to sniffing your model glue. Since your another clueless one I will help you out. Leading Chicago trainers at the BIG-M -----SHELDON LEDFORD, KEN RUCKER AND ERV MILLER. Did you ever hear of Loyal Opposition, Pleasac, Million Dollar Bye, Life is a Holiday, Big Tom, Etc., etc, etc, etc, etc. I just can not list them all. I know you must live in a cave to not even know this but I am trying to help you. But I see when you go to Sportscreek they don't even get the BIG-M on similcast so you just can't watch the BIG-M anyway. Get some Redman snuff and your lawn chair and stick to watching the Michigan fairs this summer. BECAUSE YOUR CLUELESS!!!!!!!   light bulb geezer
Report to moderator   Logged
off stride

« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2006, 05:35:12 PM »

not that i feel obliged to counter your points.. i throw this back at ya... you mention big tom... that means ..joe anderson..better racing thru chemistry... eric ledford..tony morgan..ron marsh..brett holland all ohio guys.. oosting... hiteman..michigan men .. i give illinois all the credit in the world for irv and andy miller .. and wish them well... ken rucker??? his  'p' liscense must have stood for pharmacuticals as we read about his abilities here every day
           however as i a buckeye.. there really is only 1 race a year that matters.. and that comes every third thursday during september right in the heart  of it all.. delaware ohio
            when did the last illinois bred win the little brown jug? you can have all the overnights..all the state bred stakes races.. every nw race everyday... i only want 1 day...jug day.. from the day chris boring brought colt fortysix home then.. b j scoot a few years later.. seeing last years jug winner  ohio owned and trained
             for years now ..i look at illinois as the state... that lost the hambletonian.. completely changing the whole sport.. ..no more heats .. elims one week..race the next.. a babe ruth curse should be on your state for losing that race
              god bless every body that races for the love of the sport .. and those are the people i see at all those  fairs..which are in ohio  and michigan.. racing their homebreds against your big money operations is what the sport is all about...2 horses side by side doing a 2:12 in hicksville..yeah hicksville .. means just as much to someone as a couple of of juiced freaks going  sub 50 at the big m... get out to the track superman...see the races in person..
i like my races livenot memorex
[/b]

« Last Edit: January 23, 2006, 07:06:49 PM by off stride » Report to moderator   Logged
SUPERMAN

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2006, 05:53:11 PM »

Thats what I thought. When you talk out of your ASS like you do thats what you get a brain fart. Like I said before go back to your Michigan fair track smoke a Pall-Mall, sit on your lawn chair and dream up some more crap.

Maybe the  light bulb will go off in your head!!!
INTERESTED OBSERVER

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2006, 11:49:45 PM »

I personally find OFF STRIDE interesting and humorous. He posts good pictures, too.

And it would seem that most other forum members also appreciate him, as you SUPERMAN, are the ONLY ONE that seems to have a problem with him...  Roll Eyes

Funny thing is SUPERMAN... your posts don't seem to add any knowledge or value on here... basically silly bullshit is all I see from you.  Roll Eyes
trotter1

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2006, 11:57:43 PM »

Superman--I'm still willing to pay for your Anger Management classes.  Trust me, dude, you need them.
Problem is you can't even see how bitter you are.   Have a friend of yours (if you still have any) read
your last 75 posts and tell you honestly what he thinks of your comments.

Go ahead, call me a stupid f**K, etc.   I know you just can't help it.
John Frank

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2006, 11:59:25 PM »

Observer: And you think you add knowledgeable info.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: