Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

October 20, 2014, 06:34:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: back to barn to wire; horsedung is unbearable  (Read 8663 times)
18g needle

Ignore
« on: February 10, 2008, 04:51:29 PM »

bouncing among the sites, I have seen it all over at another site:

After a week long of troll names starting threads regarding a certain outing at Balmoral ( horsedung people are jealous since being on house arrest they were unable to attend ) Dan Nancy started his own topic regarding the party in which his boyfriend TC had to ask how his new cars were doing. Could you imagine what an evening out with these two blowhards would be like ?

TC: Dan, how is your new car ?

Dan: Great TC, hey look, I got a win picture from 1983, wanna see ?

TC: Sure Dan, hey Dan, pull my finger

[ giggling occurs ]

Waiter from the 8 1/2 Ultra Lounge: Boys, can I get you a drink ?

http://www.8-1-2ultralounge.com/

Dan: Just club soda

[ Dan dressed as Cher winks at the waiter ]

TC: Sex on the beach baby !

Dan: Hey TC, after you polish that off how about we go over to Red Rock and watch Big Eric drive over at the Little M

TC: I laugh everytime you say Big Eric, your horses weren't the only thing trained, right Dan ?

Dan: You bet, and believe me, we always went double headers

[ more giggling ]

Waiter from the 8 1/2 Ultra Lounge: here's your bill boys

[Dan sticks a $10 bill in the waiters assless chaps and slaps him on the ass ]

Dan: Keep the change big boy !

[ bill was $9.50 ]

TC: Dan, let's do something different tonight, I know a guy who sells tickets at the Liberace museum. Will you take me ?

Dan: Anything for you my little pumpkin !

So people please post any horse related topics and save the *** !

or stay here on Barn to Wire and talk horseracing

Report to moderator   Logged
tonymfan

« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2008, 05:13:58 PM »

After a week long of troll names starting threads regarding a certain outing at Balmoral ( horsedung people are jealous since being on house arrest they were unable to attend ) Dan Nancy started his own topic regarding the party

LOL! Dan is jealous of anyone that's happy and can have a good time in life or racing. What a loser. He signed on late last night to bash the Sulky party soon as it was over.

I heard it was after he got home from a Fremont Street outing at the Horsehoe with Kevin and some other bustout Vegas goofs. I heard they sat around playing penny slots accidentally touching each other while talking jealous about BTW and ITS. I hear they lost their whole penny jars. It made them all more jealous of the rest of the world. They lost so much they got comp to a nice Chef-Boy-R-Dee buffet. I hear Dan stole 2 lbs of Spaghetti-o's and hid it inside his pants. I hear Kevin dropped Dan off after a eventfull ride in his 1962 gold Volvo. Dan had to push the last 1-1/2 miles with Spaghetti-o's running down his leg. That's what I heard. No wonder he was in such a bad mood!  Cheesy 
3 wide and wingin

« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2008, 05:25:28 PM »

To funny. I am just glad to pile on. If i spend a million dollars on a forum to oppose them and it takes just 1 hit from them. I will feel gratified.
rebelman

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2008, 06:38:23 PM »

Enough talk about hogslop already. Move on little kiddies to bigger and better things. This is getting old already.
Gb

« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2008, 06:45:17 PM »

Enough talk about hogslop already. Move on little kiddies to bigger and better things. This is getting old already.
Why don't you shut the hell up!!!
rebelman

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2008, 06:50:28 PM »

Why don't you shut the hell up!!!

Why dont you grow the hell up!!!! Stop talking about hogslop its getting old already.
3 wide and wingin

« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2008, 06:52:10 PM »

No its funny. Rebelman.
JND
Joseph Nero Dukakis
Gb

« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2008, 07:05:09 PM »

No its funny. Rebelman.
JND
Joseph Nero Dukakis
No it is one of those lowlifes not sure who but it is one of them
Gb

« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2008, 07:06:47 PM »

Why dont you grow the hell up!!!! Stop talking about hogslop its getting old already.
Why don't you take your lowlife ass to back where you belong. With all the other pieces of shit
3 wide and wingin

« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2008, 07:10:26 PM »

Rebelman makes me laugh because its obvious someone is monitoring here. They log on make their specific post that is pre scripted and log off. Check his log off to the time he made his one post its always within 30 seconds.
Gb

« Reply #10 on: February 10, 2008, 07:29:00 PM »

Rebelman makes me laugh because its obvious someone is monitoring here. They log on make their specific post that is pre scripted and log off. Check his log off to the time he made his one post its always within 30 seconds.

Here comes another post, lowlife is logging in again
rebelman

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: February 10, 2008, 07:29:30 PM »

Warning people. Stop the talk about hogslop or else. Its getting old alredy.
Gb

« Reply #12 on: February 10, 2008, 07:30:30 PM »

Warning people. Stop the talk about hogslop or else. Its getting old alredy.
Or else what you piece of shit???
3 wide and wingin

« Reply #13 on: February 10, 2008, 07:30:39 PM »

LOL
or else what?
I am voting for Huckabee on Tuesday.
Gb

« Reply #14 on: February 10, 2008, 07:31:56 PM »

This is exactly what they used to do with the member inthetank. Dumbasses
3 wide and wingin

« Reply #15 on: February 10, 2008, 07:35:41 PM »

I have to say they honestly make me laugh though.
If they stuck to this kind of stuff instead of posting peoples obituaries who are alive and promoting racism sexism and everything negative possible to promote. Theyd be in a lot better shape.
I have to give the  thumbs up  thumbs up  thumbs up to rebelman he makes me laugh regardless of who it really is.
tonymfan

« Reply #16 on: February 10, 2008, 07:36:02 PM »

This is a little off topic. I got a PM that said Nance made a horrible post about his niece and her mother Scott's exwife. The niece Rachel came on to defend herself but Joe took down the defense! Left Nance's scum attack intact.

Is that true? They delete defenses against their favored members?  LOL! It's the same thing Joe always cries like a baby happened to him on BTW. LOL!     

tonymfan

« Reply #17 on: February 10, 2008, 07:44:14 PM »

This is exactly what they used to do with the member inthetank. Dumbasses

Rubbleman should apply with Joe for a job threatening people to not talk about other forums. They talk about many others not just one. It would be full time for rubbleman. He could call him self proud employee of hogslop.com just like little Kevin! There's a special pink beret hat with a ribbon and the hogslop logo. Employees get one. Kevin proudly wears his everywhere. Kevin also has the hogslop fanny pack. Rubbleman could get one also.
MercedesMan

« Reply #18 on: February 10, 2008, 07:47:08 PM »

I looked at the site you posted and i got scared LOL Very scared lol  trotter
« Last Edit: February 10, 2008, 07:57:00 PM by MercedesMan » Report to moderator   Logged
3 wide and wingin

« Reply #19 on: February 10, 2008, 07:51:52 PM »

I saw on the news they are now making pond scum into fuel for cars.
Maybe at some point there will be something redeeming or socially beneficial coming from over there. One can hope.
Mdcapper48

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: February 10, 2008, 08:00:49 PM »

After a week long of troll names starting threads regarding a certain outing at Balmoral ( horsedung people are jealous since being on house arrest they were unable to attend ) Dan Nancy started his own topic regarding the party in which his boyfriend TC had to ask how his new cars were doing. Could you imagine what an evening out with these two blowhards would be like ?

TC: Dan, how is your new car ?

Dan: Great TC, hey look, I got a win picture from 1983, wanna see ?

TC: Sure Dan, hey Dan, pull my finger

[ giggling occurs ]

Waiter from the 8 1/2 Ultra Lounge: Boys, can I get you a drink ?

http://www.8-1-2ultralounge.com/

Dan: Just club soda

[ Dan dressed as Cher winks at the waiter ]

TC: Sex on the beach baby !

Dan: Hey TC, after you polish that off how about we go over to Red Rock and watch Big Eric drive over at the Little M

TC: I laugh everytime you say Big Eric, your horses weren't the only thing trained, right Dan ?

Dan: You bet, and believe me, we always went double headers

[ more giggling ]

Waiter from the 8 1/2 Ultra Lounge: here's your bill boys

[Dan sticks a $10 bill in the waiters assless chaps and slaps him on the ass ]

Dan: Keep the change big boy !

[ bill was $9.50 ]

TC: Dan, let's do something different tonight, I know a guy who sells tickets at the Liberace museum. Will you take me ?

Dan: Anything for you my little pumpkin !

So people please post any horse related topics and save the *** !

or stay here on Barn to Wire and talk horseracing

Your pretty good to bad the writers strike is over you could of filled in for leno' s people!!!  thumbs up
Mclock

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: February 10, 2008, 09:35:22 PM »

This is a little off topic. I got a PM that said Nance made a horrible post about his niece and her mother Scott's exwife. The niece Rachel came on to defend herself but Joe took down the defense! Left Nance's scum attack intact.

Is that true? They delete defenses against their favored members?  LOL! It's the same thing Joe always cries like a baby happened to him on BTW. LOL!     

Nance is a bitter lose and is a PERFECT fit there with Offstride, Dukaras and the ultimate loser TC talk about a bunch who truly deserve each other  rat rat rat  Rachel has more class in her little finger than scumbag Dan or Scott  will ever have.
                                                              trotter

'Tis better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.
18g needle

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: February 10, 2008, 10:16:02 PM »

Saw they settled that freakin strike, damn there went my lifelong dream.

But in seriousness, not to give the other trash site to much more notoriety, What kind of people go on a site, with hundreds of members and then start listing pictures of where they live, pictures of races they won, and then the ultimate today, TC speaking during a topic that Nancy started about another web site and bragging about Nancy's car.

That was so high schoolish. Maybe even junior high. How in the world can a site boast about being anything great when the most talked about subject was another sites outing. And the whole bit about ordering pizza's ? Stop it, my ribs are hurting from the laughing.

I am telling ya members of BTW, have a night out at Maywood, if for no other reasons to have Nancy start up some more topics and TC chiming in on how great the new mailbox is out in front of Dan's house !
Mclock

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: February 10, 2008, 10:18:53 PM »

Saw they settled that freakin strike, damn there went my lifelong dream.

But in seriousness, not to give the other trash site to much more notoriety, What kind of people go on a site, with hundreds of members and then start listing pictures of where they live, pictures of races they won, and then the ultimate today, TC speaking during a topic that Nancy started about another web site and bragging about Nancy's car.

That was so high schoolish. Maybe even junior high. How in the world can a site boast about being anything great when the most talked about subject was another sites outing. And the whole bit about ordering pizza's ? Stop it, my ribs are hurting from the laughing.

I am telling ya members of BTW, have a night out at Maywood, if for no other reasons to have Nancy start up some more topics and TC chiming in on how great the new mailbox is out in front of Dan's house !

LMFAO........Great post  thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up

trotter

'Tis better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.
tonymfan

« Reply #24 on: February 10, 2008, 10:22:29 PM »

I heard it has a little flag to put up to tell the mailman there's mail to pick up!

Everyone in harness racing will be so jealous of Dan's success.
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: