Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

September 03, 2014, 12:22:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RANDY JACOBS  (Read 1694 times)
PONYBOY

Ignore
« on: January 22, 2006, 09:11:18 PM »

LETS GIVE CREDIT WHERE CREDIT IS DUE.  RANDY JACOBS SURE HAS BEEN DOING GOOD LATELY.  FROM WHAT I HEAR, HE'S THE HARDEST WORKING MAN IN SHOW BUSINESS.  WHAT EVER YOU'RE DOING RANDY, SEEMS LIKE IT'S WORKING.  THE ONLY WAY TO SUCCEED  IN THIS LIFE IS HARD WORK, HONESTY, AND INTEGRITY; AND IT LOOKS LIKE YOU HAVE THEM ALL MY FRIEND.  I HOPE THINGS ONLY GETS BETTER THIS YEAR. 
Report to moderator   Logged
trotter1

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2006, 09:40:26 PM »

Well, if you're going to give credit where credit is due for guys like Randy Jacobs and Shawn Christner
to have a "resurgence" then the credit due should go to the Johnsons for contributing to the downfall of
Chicago racing and forcing many of the better horses, drivers and trainers to leave Chicago.

But, I suppose the drivers and trainers who choose to remain here deserve to make money too, so,
you're right--congratulations to Randall Jabobs.  These guys certainly need the money more than
guys like Morgan and Rucker who have not stuck around.

arm and hammer

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2006, 11:31:37 PM »

shawn christner is a jack a** who cant drive.  randy jacobs just waits on the odds it seems like to me
burright

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2006, 11:33:02 PM »

Randy has been looking pretty good the past two weeks.
He has cost me some cash as I usually have him as an automatic throwout.
In any case, when you compare Randy to Shawn Christner, John Roberts,
Lavern Hostetler, Steve Searle and some of the other guys who have been
getting a few more drivers with the exodus of the top drivers, Randy is
starting to look a lot better.
Harry Dapear

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2006, 12:07:08 AM »

Its a damn shame when a communist loving Jane Fonda is allowed to make millions of dollars in this country after standing and hugging that North Vietnamese general on that tank. They should have shipped her behind to Windsor Raceway with the rest of the draft dodging hippys.

God forgives Moochers, I don't.
off stride

« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2006, 12:13:43 AM »

Its a damn shame when a communist loving Jane Fonda is allowed to make millions of dollars in this country after standing and hugging that North Vietnamese general on that tank. They should have shipped her behind to Windsor Raceway with the rest of the draft dodging hippys.

harry i agree with you about hanoi jane..but where does that fit in?? where is the racing connection?..or do you hold it against canada? harry...did you vote for john kerry?... him and jane were 2 peas in the same pod... praise him for serving..but his post war crap kept him from being president..
Harry Dapear

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2006, 12:51:50 AM »

Thank you off stride you are a true american.

Believeabilly

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2006, 12:52:37 AM »

Hands of Stone is a greet trainer ND UNDERRated driver and excellente horsemen but the knock on Jacobs is he works for cheap.
Harry Dapear

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2006, 12:57:11 AM »

When I used to take my vacations back in the early 70's and I would go to Windsor and play the Buggies for a day or two. The place was so full of the long hair bearded draft dodgers you couldn't get a bet in. I would stand in line behind these hippys and all they would do is fart all day long.

Believeabilly

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: January 23, 2006, 01:05:50 AM »

Henry, you should see the people from Balmaral in line at gas city after the races those gut bomb burgers go through the digestive tracks and create quite a ruckus in ones intestines. I once was in line behind this polski that was broke from the track but was begging Muhammed to please loan him some tums and a swig of peptoed bizmall before riggedmortis sets in. Muhammed told me he would make a fortune if he install a pay toilet between 10:30 and 11:30. Although he also said they are noting huge profit losses because of overuse of lysol and glade plugins during that hour
off stride

« Reply #10 on: January 23, 2006, 07:53:12 AM »

When I used to take my vacations back in the early 70's and I would go to Windsor and play the Buggies for a day or two. The place was so full of the long hair bearded draft dodgers you couldn't get a bet in. I would stand in line behind these hippys and all they would do is fart all day long.

harry...which one are you?
Dan Villeky

« Reply #11 on: January 23, 2006, 12:05:50 PM »

Back on subject for a moment??
The Jacobs barn is a great place to find a good claim. A decent trainer can pick one up a couple of seconds without trying.
Claiming King

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: January 23, 2006, 12:25:59 PM »

THE ONLY WAY TO SUCCEED  IN THIS LIFE IS HARD WORK, HONESTY, AND INTEGRITY;

Either that or you can wait until purses drop to $30,000 a night and Morgan, Ledford, Miller, and Berry all go somewhere else.
Les Moore

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: January 24, 2006, 12:43:47 AM »

Very good Off Stride. I can visualize the brick going through Harry's monitor as I type.
thebigm

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: January 24, 2006, 01:22:16 AM »

I loved playing Randy on Sportsmans old 5/8ths...He was pretty good and had some nice horses...One of my favs of his was a cheaper one--Fox Valley Eclipse---He would tip this horse 3 deep in the final turn and ROLL!!!!

I sure miss the good 'ol days!!
Harry Dapear

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: January 24, 2006, 02:13:54 AM »

Offstride i'm standing behind the guy who is smoking the marijuana cigarette. He sucking the smoke through his mouth and blowing it out of his ass. It does look like the $2 show bet line at Windsor in the early 70's. Those tellers loved to take two dollars worth of dimes, nickles and pennies.

Mclock

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: January 24, 2006, 02:27:47 AM »

Randy Jacobs.......I have never seen 1 driver get so many catch drives and own so many horses and have so few wins........... He never had any hands could not rate a horse and just plain never could drive .......I will say that sensuous woman or whatever that mares name is, is a monster and if a real trainer/driver ever got her she'd be at the meadowlands right now.
          ( sensuous dreams ? )                                                                 trotter
« Last Edit: January 24, 2006, 10:20:49 AM by Tall » Report to moderator   Logged

'Tis better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.
fineline

« Reply #17 on: January 24, 2006, 06:49:55 AM »

NEW BIKE|||
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: