Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

September 01, 2014, 06:43:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: TMorgan read this!  (Read 2068 times)
knowitall

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: February 06, 2008, 12:37:53 AM »

Another OLD WORTHLESS THREAD!! Roll Eyes
Hey Swoodall Its 2008!

People who live in the past have NO FUTURE!

Sockpuppet loses touch with reality. beer

It's 2008 and without posts reminding inbreds of past events there is NO future at btw! doh
Report to moderator   Logged
Buffaloboy

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: February 06, 2008, 02:08:25 AM »

Sockpuppet loses touch with reality. beer

It's 2008 and without posts reminding inbreds of past events there is NO future at btw! doh

Is there anybody who can translate from Gibberish to English so we might have a chance to understand this guy?

When will Barn To Wire finally do the right thing and ban Clockerterry & Edwarren for their continued lies, anti-American & anti-semetic statements and their general disrutpive stupidity? 

“The answer to a government that’s too big is to stop feeding its growth.” - President Ronald W. Reagan
Dleestable

« Reply #27 on: February 06, 2008, 08:47:07 AM »

Anyone else think Knowitall sounds very familiar?  Reminds me of the old TC posts from way back.
burton

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: February 06, 2008, 09:06:05 AM »

Anyone else think Knowitall sounds very familiar?  Reminds me of the old TC posts from way back.
I heard they are actually siamese twins seperated at birth.
Mclock

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: February 06, 2008, 10:12:01 AM »

Wow a dope more miserable than Nancey, I didn't think it was possible but I see it with my own eyes. Sounds like he is a few quarts low  Roll Eyes

trotter

'Tis better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.
tonymfan

« Reply #30 on: February 06, 2008, 10:46:25 AM »

So for one last time I will play your game.  There should have been a comma after the word "ownership" and before the word "and" which finishes the start of the sentence "I'm jealous of him" part. 

When read properly the meaning of the sentence stays the same with or without the comma.  But you English majors get confused easily.  Especially the inbred ones with their own agenda.

Even if you didn't mean Tim was suspended for betting Morgan where's the proof for what you did write? That's what I ask. Comma or no comma these words remain.

"and betting on Morgan when he is driving a prohibited chalk."

Now answer the question. What's that about and where's your proof inbred?
Gb

« Reply #31 on: February 06, 2008, 10:52:07 AM »

Why bother, he talks like DD and will tell you he is right no matter what. Just ask him, you can tell he is always right. Let him go back to where he belongs.
tonymfan

« Reply #32 on: February 06, 2008, 11:11:44 AM »

Give TC credit. He is more intelligent than this moron goof. Knowitall is the old swoodall his real name. That old poster was nasty and bitter as this new one. He quit to join hogslop with the rest. When he joined hogslop he wrote the usual deleted my account blowhard rant against Janine and promised he was gone from BTW. What's funny he didn't tell them he created the troll name knowitall on BTW 3 days before he posted at hogslop he quit. LOL! He was one of the blowhards with TC that use to scream loud about using real names. LOL! knowitall trolled BTW until I recognized some of his favorite words and busted him out. He lied to hogslop readers about that also. Said he told everyone who knowitall is up front. Said he made the knowitall name after he deleted swoodall. He's full of hot air about integrity on forums but lives a lie. Kiss Nothing but a common liar troll.
tonymfan

« Reply #33 on: February 06, 2008, 11:47:10 AM »

Why bother, he talks like DD and will tell you he is right no matter what. Just ask him, you can tell he is always right. Let him go back to where he belongs.

He does talk like DD. I noticed that the past few days even using the  nyah. They must be related. Let's try to find proof knowitall is the dimwit. His standards of proof are low. Find something DD wrote one year ago that knowitall wrote now. That will prove they are the same.

Many people at OTB told me knowitall is the Superman band of trolls also.

It's all coming clear now. 
knowitall

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: February 06, 2008, 03:51:43 PM »

I heard they are actually siamese twins seperated at birth.

Did you at least wash that red nightie before you returned it to Janine? 

Keep your dress up night pictures to yourself or niatross might want a date.
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: