Chicago Barn to Wire
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

December 22, 2014, 12:20:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: TMorgan read this!  (Read 2216 times)
knowitall

Ignore
« on: February 04, 2008, 09:53:08 PM »

Now this next tidbit is the most outstanding event I have heard in quite sometime.  It defies logic.  So here's the deal.  There's a guy right now on the Chicago racing scene that may the most celebrated driver in North America coming off two large wins just north of the border.  I'm speaking of Eric Ledford of course.  Certainly  one of the most welcome additions to come to Illinois harness racing in quite some time.

Now the way I get the story, President Morgan threw his entry out.  I mean he threw out the entry.  Not Doc, not Uncle Phil, not Dukey, not J.J. either.  Morgan threw out the entry.  Why?  I don't know.  Is it a horse trained by someone from out of state that was trying to circumvent the rules?  No.  Was it an out of state owned horse whose owners have never raced here?  No.  Wait a minute.  The horse was Illinois owned?  Yep, 100%.  Was it a cheap horse, not eligible?  No, owners gave 30k for him.

You know, it was quite an eloquent letter Dave McCaffery wrote on behalf of Illinois horsemen  to race track management asking them to protect the rights of Illinois horsemen who have supported Illinois harness racing in the past.  However, you can write letters until are blue in the face if the president of the association is going to misuse his position.  No wait, abuse his position by using that power entrusted to him by discriminating against Illinois horsemen.

I'm entering my 9th year on the board and never, can I recall any policy that did not support all Illinois bred and/or owned horses.  How do you throw out an Illinois horse after accepting a plethora of out of state horses?

The most disconcerning thing about the whole ugly mess is the audacity that he would feel so comfortable in such a despicable act, that he would be so presumptuous as to take the actions independent of Doc or Uncle Phil.  Exactly what kind of relationship does Morgan enjoy with management that he can exact whatever actions he wants against any horseman without fear of reprisal.

Ledford quoted Morgan's response to him when he(Ledford) confronted him(Morgan) by saying that Morgan told him that the horse was in too cheap anyway.  What is that suppose to mean?  Does that mean Morgan had a favorite in the race  and feared he couldn't beat Ledford's entry?  Does it mean a Morgan horse might not have gotten into the race if that entry held up?  If he has an entry in that race, does it make it criminal in nature?  Isn't he directly trying to affect the outcome of a pari-mutuel race?

From what I have heard Morgan's actions are indefensible.  If there is a valid reason I will only be too happy to hear it and report it, from anyone. 

There is a delicate balance between horsemen and management.  Perhaps it's time for management to do, what some horsemen are too impotent to do.

Thank You...no thank you. 

Krause Rules  by Bruce Krause--Midwest Harness Horse magazine  September 2000 issue.

Anyone know the name of the owner or the name of the horse?

This is how the "Brownstain" Tony Morgan operates.  Right tonymfan?
Report to moderator   Logged

"Recapture" The Reynolds Legacy
race track phil

« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2008, 11:41:32 PM »

What a shock !   Tony Tony Tony !

RTP       geezer
tonymfan

« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2008, 10:39:00 AM »

What a shock !   Tony Tony Tony !

RTP       geezer

I never heard that story but don't be so quick to believe it Phil. Consider the source knownothing. In the past two weeks he proved half his facts are wrong the other half confused. He got caught in a few blatant lies also. Wait to hear it from someone credible before judgement.
Skinnykid

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2008, 02:31:57 PM »

I must be lost...how is morgan  prezz? He is at dover,I thought George B was prezz.How would Morgan have any say about a horse entered in Ill.? Huh
tonymfan

« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2008, 02:42:36 PM »

I must be lost...how is morgan  prezz? He is at dover,I thought George B was prezz.How would Morgan have any say about a horse entered in Ill.? Huh

Its a story from 2000 by Bruce Krause. Read the bottom.

How did it turn out? Did Krause ever get an answer or the other side of "the way I get the story"? Of course knownothing would never tell us that if he even knew.
talking head

« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2008, 02:49:58 PM »

Another OLD WORTHLESS THREAD!! Roll Eyes
Hey Swoodall Its 2008!

People who live in the past have NO FUTURE!
knowitall

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2008, 02:59:53 PM »

Another OLD WORTHLESS THREAD!! Roll Eyes
Hey Swoodall Its 2008!

People who live in the past have NO FUTURE!

Remember the past or you're doomed to repeat it.

tonymfan

« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2008, 03:00:33 PM »

As long as I read this forum that's all swoodall does. Point fingers and try to fix blame for things that happened many years ago. It's his whole miserable life when he's not following trainers. He keeps a whole shed of old printouts and programs for proof.

swoodall's daily torture.
Why me lord? Why was I the only one you made perfect?

knowitall

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2008, 03:37:52 PM »

Where is the so called tmorgan who was referred to by btw idiots as the real brownstain?

I Can't hear YOU

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: February 05, 2008, 04:39:14 PM »

I never heard that story but don't be so quick to believe it Phil. Consider the source knownothing. In the past two weeks he proved half his facts are wrong the other half confused. He got caught in a few blatant lies also. Wait to hear it from someone credible before judgement.

Ain't that the truth geezer geezer geezer geezer geezer geezer geezer geezer geezer geezer geezer geezer geezer
trotter

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: February 05, 2008, 06:42:24 PM »

Knowitall,

I have his phone number, you want it so you can ask him yourself?  You need some new material, eight year old water under the bridge.  Talk about some current events for a change.
burton

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: February 05, 2008, 07:01:19 PM »

Where is the so called tmorgan who was referred to by btw idiots as the real brownstain?
Out the east coast winning race after race and occassionally coming on here and laughing at pathetic creatures like yourself.
Mo Doc N

« Reply #12 on: February 05, 2008, 08:26:37 PM »

"IT'S GOOD TO BE THE KING"  Grin
knowitall

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: February 05, 2008, 08:27:24 PM »

Name one event in horse racing that didn't happen directly to tonymfan that she knows anything about?

knowitall

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: February 05, 2008, 08:31:43 PM »

As long as I read this forum that's all swoodall does.  He keeps a whole shed of old printouts and programs for proof.

You mean ever since you started this forum swoodall has whip out proof everytime you open your mouth to prove to the rest of the viewing public that you don't know jack about harness racing! nyah

knowitall

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: February 05, 2008, 08:37:01 PM »

Knowitall,

I have his phone number, you want it so you can ask him yourself?  You need some new material, eight year old water under the bridge.  Talk about some current events for a change.

I'm sorry did you say something?

knowitall

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: February 05, 2008, 08:44:15 PM »

Out the east coast winning race after race and occassionally coming on here and laughing at pathetic creatures like yourself.

He needed weaker competition to survive.  Couldn't compete with the likes of R. Smolin, James Durantti III, Ridge Warren, Jeff Cullipher, Neil Coleman, Hosea Williams, and John Roberts.

tonymfan

« Reply #17 on: February 05, 2008, 08:58:52 PM »

You mean ever since you started this forum swoodall has whip out proof everytime you open your mouth to prove to the rest of the viewing public that you don't know jack about harness racing! nyah

Your not fooling anyone with the smoke screens and lies. Bring the proof of your claims. That's still the issue. Still waiting for the proof on a ruling about Tetrick stiffing a horse to bet on a Morgan horse in the same race.
trotter

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: February 05, 2008, 09:12:17 PM »

Posted on: Today at 08:31:43 PMPosted by: knowitall 

Didn't think you were man enough to call.  Case closed big mouth.
knowitall

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: February 05, 2008, 09:30:57 PM »

Your not fooling anyone with the smoke screens and lies. Bring the proof of your claims. That's still the issue. Still waiting for the proof on a ruling about Tetrick stiffing a horse to bet on a Morgan horse in the same race.

You already tried this flim flam.  You've been debunked!  Tetrick = Morgan  How low will they go?

knowitall

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: February 05, 2008, 09:33:16 PM »

Posted on: Today at 08:31:43 PMPosted by: knowitall 

Didn't think you were man enough to call.  Case closed big mouth.

Hey Crackhead!  Ask him what Ledford told him he would do to him if he ever tried to pull that shit again!

trotter

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: February 05, 2008, 09:49:42 PM »

Ask him what Ledford told him he would do to him if he ever tried to pull that shit again!

Kick him in the knee?   Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin  Woo....that probably really scared him.
tonymfan

« Reply #22 on: February 05, 2008, 10:03:53 PM »

You already tried this flim flam.  You've been debunked!

Your whose been debunked as a lying fraud for writing what you did but having no proof. Where is it loudmouth? Tell us what you meant by the highlighted phrase and what's your proof. It's a simple question.

Ken, your right!

I'm jealous of him having a kid out of wedlock, not being with the child or his mother, being set down for hiding ownership and betting on Morgan when he is driving a prohibited chalk.  If I keep exposing the truth about our anointed saints in harness racing I might end up getting suspended for "Conduct calling into question the integrity of racing"
knowitall

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: February 05, 2008, 11:30:36 PM »

Your whose been debunked as a lying fraud for writing what you did but having no proof. Where is it loudmouth? Tell us what you meant by the highlighted phrase and what's your proof. It's a simple question.

Janine

I find it a very sneaky trick and one I should have expected.  It helps your lie live longer when I answer your flim flam in one thread like I did in the thread calling me a liar in the title, and you delete the posts where I addressed your  BSmeter twice.

Other members have quotes from me showing I did make entries in that thread but if you look for my posts you won't find any of them.  I have already referred to these deletions and the fact that not all were quoted by another member so those posts are completely gone.

So for one last time I will play your game.  There should have been a comma after the word "ownership" and before the word "and" which finishes the start of the sentence "I'm jealous of him" part. 

When read properly the meaning of the sentence stays the same with or without the comma.  But you English majors get confused easily.  Especially the inbred ones with their own agenda.

knowitall

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: February 05, 2008, 11:34:52 PM »

Sockpuppet on meth.

Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: