Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

September 30, 2014, 03:16:59 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Tetrick  (Read 5237 times)
Mdcapper48

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: January 29, 2008, 01:16:53 AM »

Troll's have no class!!!!!
Report to moderator   Logged
knowitall

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: January 29, 2008, 04:22:09 AM »

Now you bring Tim Tetrick's child into this?

What a disgusting, vile excuse for a man you are. Is there no level you won't sink to?

How about you show us the ruling on Tetrick you are talking about.

And at least find enough class to not bring the kid into this.

A true Republican never admits a fault.  Even when the person they attack is trying to make a valid point to colon smoocher who is in denial of the facts!

As far as the ruling ass clown.  You look it up. 

It was 2005 and the horse that won was Dr Lon whom Timmy had been driving (and not winning) for Roger Welch.  Timmy drove the 1/5 and trailed the field at the 3/4's by 3 then flew late to finish 2nd.  Langley refused to change the suspension and Timmy never appealed.  He paid up.

In the ownership trouble the Stewards ruled Tetrick inadvertently forgot to change the ownership papers and drove a different horse.  Quinton Barbre was listed as the trainer even though Tetrick was the actual trainer and Tetrick was formally listed as owner the next start with Barbre as his beard. (Slade Gram and CM Arthur should help your search)

It is really quite simple to find.  You are so good at detective work it should be a breeze.  So get to work Sherlock.

knowitall

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: January 29, 2008, 04:24:31 AM »

Knowitall:

Little biblical backround:

Jesus was at the well. 

A woman was about to be stoned for her sins.

Jesus said/asked " He who is free of sin cast the first stone."

Jesus was writing the sins in the sand of the individuals who were going to stone this woman.

We all have sinned, including me. 

I will leave the judgement of individuals to somone who is more informed than me.

Remember we all will die one day and we will be judged in how we live our life here on earth which will dictate in how we spend the rest of our life in eternity.

Think about that knowitall.  Of course, you already know that.

Kenneth J. Chawick 

I want to know who Jesus likes in the double?  Gambling for God!  Priceless!
knowitall

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: January 29, 2008, 04:34:15 AM »

What day doesnt he?

There are days when you cant tell when Dakuras' ass ends and Knowitall's face starts.

The way those two will ever break up is with a Proctologist's procedure.

Typical degenerate *** move though bringing Tim Tetrick's child into this.

I can't believe this antisemitism thing really bothers you. BSmeter  Do you use it as a crutch you whip out when someone gets the best of you? chicken  You post like religion isn't very important to you. censor  Just an ace in the whole when you need to discredit someone. Bomb
Buffaloboy

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: January 29, 2008, 06:19:49 AM »

A true Republican never admits a fault.  Even when the person they attack is trying to make a valid point to colon smoocher who is in denial of the facts!

It was 2005 and the horse that won was Dr Lon whom Timmy had been driving (and not winning) for Roger Welch.  Timmy drove the 1/5 and trailed the field at the 3/4's by 3 then flew late to finish 2nd.  Langley refused to change the suspension and Timmy never appealed.  He paid up.

In the ownership trouble the Stewards ruled Tetrick inadvertently forgot to change the ownership papers and drove a different horse.  Quinton Barbre was listed as the trainer even though Tetrick was the actual trainer and Tetrick was formally listed as owner the next start with Barbre as his beard. (Slade Gram and CM Arthur should help your search)

It is really quite simple to find.  You are so good at detective work it should be a breeze.  So get to work Sherlock.

I am proud to be a Republican. What I could never be proud of would be sinking to your level where you bring an innocent child into an arguement in order to slander another man. The child has absolutely nothing to do with Tim Tetrick's career and anybody with class and dignity would know that the child would be off limits ... and you certainly do not fit into the catagory of class and dignity.

Now we need to explain something to you ... since YOU are trying to talk about some ruling against Tim Tetrick from several years ... it is YOUR responsibility to site the ruling and show the proof to support YOUR arguement. That is the way it works.

This isnt a case where you make a charge and it becomes our responsibility to go do the leg work to prove your arguement ... it is your responsibility.

It is not a very difficult process ... I sited rulings against Tim Tetrick in New Jersey ... I named the NJRC as my source ... I printed it here ... Very easy.

Now its your turn to do the same. You made the charge now you have the responsibilioty to prove it. Now even if you do prove he served some type of suspension and/or paid some fine ... what the hell does it have to do with Tim Tetrick deciding to drop an appeal and take a three day suspension for a driving offense in 2007 in New Jersey?

If your goal is to try to besmearch Tetrick, you are failing and have failed. Take it back to *** and hang out with the anti-semetic, Jew-hating trolls at ***

When will Barn To Wire finally do the right thing and ban Clockerterry & Edwarren for their continued lies, anti-American & anti-semetic statements and their general disrutpive stupidity? 

“The answer to a government that’s too big is to stop feeding its growth.” - President Ronald W. Reagan
burton

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: January 29, 2008, 08:45:42 AM »

I didn't think knowitall would be able to post the"official" ruling.
tonymfan

« Reply #56 on: January 29, 2008, 11:17:23 AM »

Speaking of admitting faults. Was Tony Morgan in that Dr. Lon race for Tetrick to bet like you wrote? Yes or no.

You owe apology for bring Tetrick's child into this also. That's a clear fault.
rock

« Reply #57 on: January 29, 2008, 02:54:05 PM »

This guy is not worth this much attention, may I suggest we take a page from the RTP playbook and have everyone give him the McDaddi treatment and put him on ignore. That's where this parasite belongs.
Buffaloboy

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: January 29, 2008, 08:02:29 PM »

I dont get how you bring the Republican Party into all your posts here. Maybe Ronald Reagan fired your airtraffic controller father. I dont know but either way, thats one of your many problems.

Next, allow me top present another episode of "Buffaloboy Educates Knowelzippo". If YOU want to claim Tim Tetrick has old rulings out of Illinois and that somehow matter with the three day suspension Tetrick just had ... then it is YOU who is faced with the responsibility of citing your source for your information. Thats just how it works ... Then it is up to YOU to produce the proof.

You dont come out here, make a claim and tell everybody else to prove you right. It is YOUR responsibility to support your claim and to do it with proof. Go find where the ruling is, who issued it, ruling number and show it to us.

After you have done that and show proof, then ask us to check our brains in at the door, drink large quantities of alcohol and listen to you explain again how this ties into Tetrick now in New Jersey

When will Barn To Wire finally do the right thing and ban Clockerterry & Edwarren for their continued lies, anti-American & anti-semetic statements and their general disrutpive stupidity? 

“The answer to a government that’s too big is to stop feeding its growth.” - President Ronald W. Reagan
Buffaloboy

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: January 29, 2008, 08:12:45 PM »

I can't believe this antisemitism thing really bothers you. BSmeter  Do you use it as a crutch you whip out when someone gets the best of you? chicken  You post like religion isn't very important to you. censor  Just an ace in the whole when you need to discredit someone. Bomb

Beat me? Oh please, Sweetheart. I am the stick and you are my personal pinata.

The anti-semitism displayed on a regular basis on *** should bother everybody who sees it. *** allowing people to use the name "Adolph The Great" and allowing them to call for the death to Jews and to allow others to start topics asking of Jews are annoying or other false stereotypes is wrong and should be spoken out against.

It doesnt matter if you are Catholic, Baptist, Methodist, Mormon, Muslim or whatever. *** providing a forum for the call for death to Jews is wrong and its very sad that I need to explain that to you.

There is more then just the anti-semitism at ***. They allow for the call of death to police officers, the homophobic speach, the hate speech, the bias speech, calling for the rape of women, inujuries to horses and drivers. The list of offensive speech is lengthy and needs to be spoken out against and not just ignored in silence.

cashman

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: January 31, 2008, 02:12:03 PM »

i thought timmy was going to be full time at the big m the last couple of days hes been driving at dover instead anybody know why

thanks
3 wide and wingin

« Reply #61 on: January 31, 2008, 02:31:04 PM »

He isn't good enough for Big m every day. He will be at big M Fri and sat.
tonymfan

« Reply #62 on: January 31, 2008, 03:01:51 PM »

Back on topic. When will we see the ruling on suspension for hidden ownership. When will we see the drivers names in the race Tetrick got in trouble. When will we see knowitalls apology for bringing up family.
Buffaloboy

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: January 31, 2008, 07:25:47 PM »

When Swoondall/Knowelzippo sobers up I guess

Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: