Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

October 23, 2014, 12:30:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Tetrick  (Read 5259 times)
3 wide and wingin

« on: January 24, 2008, 08:33:27 PM »

OK all you guys know everything. Why is Tetrick off all his drives tonight? And his drive here in the White ruffles won the whole thing. Thats 25,000$ in winnings gone.
Report to moderator   Logged
3 wide and wingin

« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2008, 08:38:25 PM »

OK he is serving his suspension the next 3 nights! Suspension for what?
rpb

« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2008, 08:39:30 PM »

I read somewhere he is penalized "days".
I'll see if I can find it.
bigapple

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2008, 07:51:48 AM »

Tetrick was suspended 3 days for being off the gate with a horse.  Several drivers have been able to "pick" the days they serve.  Drivers have been known to take their days while on vacation, or wintering in Florida.  Tetrick wasn't offered that choice, I believe he was denied when he asked to take the days the first week of January.  Judges don't exactly have a reputation for making consistent decisions.  They stuck it to him pretty good, waiting for a big weekend of finals. 
rpb

« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2008, 08:55:09 AM »

Recently we had a thread about eggiewon being off the gate.
Funny at the Big M you get "days".
In his own words-

"the next time i have the 10 hole i will do the same thing i will not put one of my wheels down in the ditch by the time you can go to the gate it's to late  unless you have a horse you can get started up and then shut down when they say go . 

Rick

p.s.
  what rules did i break other than being off the gait"
« Last Edit: January 25, 2008, 09:01:54 AM by rpb » Report to moderator   Logged
Buffaloboy

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2008, 08:05:37 PM »

*** ... which claims to have people "in the know" ... immediately had a post raising suspicion about a failed drug test by Tetrick and a so-called "secret suspension"

As usual, the owners of *** allow falsehoods, slander and just out right wrong information.

Allow me a moment to bring *** up to date and correct their mis-information

Contrary to the lies stated on ***, I am happy to say Tim Tetrick has not failed ANY drug test or a "piss test" as some uneducated fool called it. Tetrick received a three day suspension for a race last July and appealed it. He withdrew that appeal on January 18th, and is serving the three days from January 24th through January 26th./

As to the "secret suspension" ... the only secret is where the honesty and integrity of *** is and why their owners support and condone a call for the death to Jews, injuries to drivers and hoirses, death to police officers and rape of women ... but I digress ... the suspension is listed on the New Jersey Racing Commission web site.

For *** morons who want to check it out, look up the name "Tetrick".

When will Barn To Wire finally do the right thing and ban Clockerterry & Edwarren for their continued lies, anti-American & anti-semetic statements and their general disrutpive stupidity? 

“The answer to a government that’s too big is to stop feeding its growth.” - President Ronald W. Reagan
3 wide and wingin

« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2008, 08:11:32 PM »

Need to tell the geniuses its Tim not Trace.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2008, 08:14:11 PM by 3 wide and wingin » Report to moderator   Logged
rpb

« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2008, 08:14:30 PM »

It was Swoodal/knowitall who started the thread at ***.
I guess Joe's stooges don't "knowitall".  lol
Buffaloboy

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2008, 08:32:42 PM »

Joe sure dont know about making sure the truth gets out but Joe sure does like to see all the talk about raping women and killing cops on his board.

When will Barn To Wire finally do the right thing and ban Clockerterry & Edwarren for their continued lies, anti-American & anti-semetic statements and their general disrutpive stupidity? 

“The answer to a government that’s too big is to stop feeding its growth.” - President Ronald W. Reagan
Mdcapper48

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2008, 09:13:01 PM »

I have stopped reading there board. i can get all my harness information here and at the sulky.
burton

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: January 25, 2008, 10:00:44 PM »

Leave it to swoodall to start this kind of vicious rumour.
He should go back to kissing Nance's ass when he's not to busy trying to find out every one of Ken Ruckers wagers.
Kenneth J. Chadwick

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: January 25, 2008, 10:23:37 PM »

Make sure its not Tom, which is dad.

What a talented family.

Kenneth J. Chadwick

It's a Wonderful Life, let's live every moment like its your last.
Gb

« Reply #12 on: January 26, 2008, 02:39:52 AM »

Date: July 21, 2007
Ruling Number: 07MDH95
Name: TETRICK, TIMOTHY
DOB: 19811122
RCID: 100437

A THREE (3) DAY SUSPENSION IS HEREBY ORDERED AGAINST THE ABOVE DESIGNATED PERSON. JULY 27, 2007 THROUGH JULY 29, 2007. N.J.A.C. RULE 13:71-17.1, M-7 "FAILING TO COME UP INTO POSITION" RACE 8 7/13/07 BY ORDER OF THE NEW JERSEY RACING COMMISSION BOARD OF JUDGES

Date: July 31, 2007
Ruling Number: 07TRH44
Name: TETRICK, TIMOTHY (Driver)

The New Jersey Racing Commission is in receipt of a notice of appeal and request for a stay from Tim Tetrick in connection with a three-day suspension issued by the Board of Judges at the Meadowlands Racetrack for violation of N.J.A.C. 13:71-17.1(m) 7. (Failing to come up into position) in connection with his drive in the eighth race on July 13, 2007. The Executive Director having considered the request for an appeal hereby grants a stay of the suspension pending a final determination by the Racing Commission. The matter will be transmitted to the Office of Administrative Law for a de novo hearing. Related ruling: 07MDH95 dated July 21, 2007 BY ORDER OF THE NEW JERSEY RACING COMMISSION Frank Zanzuccki, Executive Director

knowitall

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: January 26, 2008, 03:41:56 AM »

*** ... which claims to have people "in the know" ... immediately had a post raising suspicion about a failed drug test by Tetrick and a so-called "secret suspension"

As usual, the owners of *** allow falsehoods, slander and just out right wrong information.

Allow me a moment to bring *** up to date and correct their mis-information

Contrary to the lies stated on ***, I am happy to say Tim Tetrick has not failed ANY drug test or a "piss test" as some uneducated fool called it. Tetrick received a three day suspension for a race last July and appealed it. He withdrew that appeal on January 18th, and is serving the three days from January 24th through January 26th./

As to the "secret suspension" ... the only secret is where the honesty and integrity of *** is and why their owners support and condone a call for the death to Jews, injuries to drivers and hoirses, death to police officers and rape of women ... but I digress ... the suspension is listed on the New Jersey Racing Commission web site.

For *** morons who want to check it out, look up the name "Tetrick".

Wow!

Just like the good Republican reaction I expected from you Buffalolips!  You read a post then translate it to your friends through your Fox News filter!  Good job!  Pappa Bear O'Reilly would be proud.  Now I have to make a post in to clear up your lies so other members can at least read the truth one time!

Slander, Falsehoods and Misinformation? 

By slander would you mean what you are doing to me now?  Or would you be referring to the question I asked at the end of my post.  You know the one that IS NOT A STATEMENT OF FACT(a republican trick) but a real question asking if anyone had any information about Tetrick's "forced suspension" as described by Hollywood Heyden in his preview show.  The same "forced suspension" that Heyden said "He would not elaborate on any futher".

Because Heyden said he would not elaborate on it any futher (buffalodimwit that means give more details) Heyden raised suspicions of personal conduct issues therefore I referred to the suspension as a "Secret Suspension".  The viewer was left in the dark as to the nature of the suspension.  If Heyden had no intentions of elaborating then why bring the subject up at all?  Isn't the public entitled to know the details?

The only time details are"not elaborated on publicly" by racing officials or track employees are when the details are personal in nature usually involving drugs, not an event that happened during a race.  Which is why I made sure my last sentence was clearly in the form of a question and could NOT be misinterpreted as a statement of fact.  But obviously I didn't account for the republican or crackhead members at both forums.

I asked straight out if Timmy had popped a piss test at the end of my post.  Again in the form of a question NOT A STATEMENT OF FACT!  Because that would explain the demeanor of Hollywood Heyden and the way he handled the report.  If the Harness Racing industry had never had a driver get busted doing drugs or go into a cocaine induced seizure in the winners circle (David Ward) then my question would have been extreme and out of line.  But harness racing is full of drugs both in the horses and the drivers so my QUESTION was not out of line.

Not one word of my post is a lie like your rant Buffalopsycho.  In fact, nothing in my post is a false report unlike yours.  As a practicing Republican you should know the difference between a statement of fact and a simple question.  I clearly asked if anyone had any information they could share.  If you feel the need to blame someone for spewing slanderous misinformation you need only to look in the mirror.  Because that person is you! 

"Recapture" The Reynolds Legacy
knowitall

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: January 26, 2008, 03:44:50 AM »

I see you failed reading comprehension too!

knowitall

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: January 26, 2008, 04:03:30 AM »

Leave it to swoodall to start this kind of vicious rumour.
He should go back to kissing Nance's ass when he's not to busy trying to find out every one of Ken Ruckers wagers.

Burton

I'm choosing not to slam you for the portion of your post referring to a vicious rumor.  If buffaloidiot's version is all you have read then I understand you response.  Read the thread.  Hollywood Heyden did a poor job of reporting about Tetrick's suspension.  Heyden left the viewer with a false impression.

As for Nance's ass,  his is more worthy of kissing than your counterfeit horse owning ass will ever be.  When is your unbarred trainer going to juice em up and knock em out at the Meadowlands? 

Comprehension is even a problem for you.  A rumor is a unauthenticated statement or report.  Not a simple question!

Buffaloboy

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: January 26, 2008, 06:35:40 AM »

Wow!

Just like the good Republican reaction I expected from you Buffalolips!  You read a post then translate it to your friends through your Fox News filter!  Good job!  Pappa Bear O'Reilly would be proud.  Now I have to make a post in to clear up your lies so other members can at least read the truth one time!

Slander, Falsehoods and Misinformation? 

By slander would you mean what you are doing to me now?  Or would you be referring to the question I asked at the end of my post.  You know the one that IS NOT A STATEMENT OF FACT(a republican trick) but a real question asking if anyone had any information about Tetrick's "forced suspension" as described by Hollywood Heyden in his preview show.  The same "forced suspension" that Heyden said "He would not elaborate on any futher".

Because Heyden said he would not elaborate on it any futher (buffalodimwit that means give more details) Heyden raised suspicions of personal conduct issues therefore I referred to the suspension as a "Secret Suspension".  The viewer was left in the dark as to the nature of the suspension.  If Heyden had no intentions of elaborating then why bring the subject up at all?  Isn't the public entitled to know the details?

The only time details are"not elaborated on publicly" by racing officials or track employees are when the details are personal in nature usually involving drugs, not an event that happened during a race.  Which is why I made sure my last sentence was clearly in the form of a question and could NOT be misinterpreted as a statement of fact.  But obviously I didn't account for the republican or crackhead members at both forums.

I asked straight out if Timmy had popped a piss test at the end of my post.  Again in the form of a question NOT A STATEMENT OF FACT!  Because that would explain the demeanor of Hollywood Heyden and the way he handled the report.  If the Harness Racing industry had never had a driver get busted doing drugs or go into a cocaine induced seizure in the winners circle (David Ward) then my question would have been extreme and out of line.  But harness racing is full of drugs both in the horses and the drivers so my QUESTION was not out of line.

Not one word of my post is a lie like your rant Buffalopsycho.  In fact, nothing in my post is a false report unlike yours.  As a practicing Republican you should know the difference between a statement of fact and a simple question.  I clearly asked if anyone had any information they could share.  If you feel the need to blame someone for spewing slanderous misinformation you need only to look in the mirror.  Because that person is you! 

People like you make this too easy for me at times.

Slander you? ... That is hysterical. I would tell you how funny that is but just typing in "LMAO" somehow doesnt quite cover it. Now look Mr. Knownothingatall, several things need to be done before I slander you. The first of which is intentionally do harm to your reputation. Now once you get a reputation and most importantly, have a name other then "Knowitall", then come back to me and we will talk.

The public is absolutely entitled to know the facts ... and in the same amount of time it took you to start talking about Tim Tetrick and a failed drug test or fixing races, you could have done what I did ... go to the New Jersey Racing Commission web site, look up Tim Tetrick's rulings and find something called THE TRUTH.

The truth being that Tim Tetrick dropped his appeal of a three day suspension and is now serving that suspension ... no failed drug test or race fixing as you ask/suggest. Nothing of the sort.

The entire search of the ruling takes less then 60 seconds.

As for Bob Heyden, he was disgraceful in the way he brought up and talked about the Tetrick suspension. He was vague, and not forthcoming with the truth. Worst of all, he failed to recognize that how he was wording his statement was going to open the door for people like you to immediately run out suggesting if Tetrick is on drugs or fixing races.

If Heyden has not corrected or updated the initional statement that got you all aroused, then tonight, Heyden and the Meadowlands owe Tim Tetrick a correction to what was said last night and an apology.

*** needs to immediately remove ALL posts such as yours which even raise the spector of Tim Tetrick being suspended for failing a drug test or fixing races there.

bigapple

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: January 26, 2008, 07:41:37 AM »

Although I didn't personally hear Heyden's statement, it seems to me that he knows the judges "forced" Tetrick to take his days when they dictated instead of allowing him to "pick" his days to serve as other regular Meadowlands drivers have done in the past and will continue to do in the future. 

Everyone now and then the judges take the stand of "making an example" of someone.  It was Tetrick's turn.

Heyden probably didn't agree the manor in which the judges handled the situation.
rock

« Reply #18 on: January 26, 2008, 07:49:53 AM »

I am not sure if Tim chose these days or not, but I do know he is attending the awards banquet in Dover this weekend. Some of his family and friends came in yesterday to celebrate and spend some time with Tim. Maybe he took his days now to be able to relax and have a good time with them while they are in town.
burton

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: January 26, 2008, 08:22:33 AM »

Burton

I'm choosing not to slam you for the portion of your post referring to a vicious rumor.  If buffaloidiot's version is all you have read then I understand you response.  Read the thread.  Hollywood Heyden did a poor job of reporting about Tetrick's suspension.  Heyden left the viewer with a false impression.

As for Nance's ass,  his is more worthy of kissing than your counterfeit horse owning ass will ever be.  When is your unbarred trainer going to juice em up and knock em out at the Meadowlands? 

Comprehension is even a problem for you.  A rumor is a unauthenticated statement or report.  Not a simple question!
Did you get this rumour following Ken to the windows?
knowitall

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: January 26, 2008, 04:54:33 PM »

Slander you? ... That is hysterical. I would tell you how funny that is but just typing in "LMAO" somehow doesnt quite cover it. Now look Mr. Knownothingatall, several things need to be done before I slander you. The first of which is intentionally do harm to your reputation. Now once you get a reputation and most importantly, have a name other then "Knowitall", then come back to me and we will talk.

The public is absolutely entitled to know the facts ... and in the same amount of time it took you to start talking about Tim Tetrick and a failed drug test or fixing races, you could have done what I did ... go to the New Jersey Racing Commission web site, look up Tim Tetrick's rulings and find something called THE TRUTH.

The truth being that Tim Tetrick dropped his appeal of a three day suspension and is now serving that suspension ... no failed drug test or race fixing as you ask/suggest. Nothing of the sort.

The entire search of the ruling takes less then 60 seconds.

As for Bob Heyden, he was disgraceful in the way he brought up and talked about the Tetrick suspension. He was vague, and not forthcoming with the truth. Worst of all, he failed to recognize that how he was wording his statement was going to open the door for people like you to immediately run out suggesting if Tetrick is on drugs or fixing races.

If Heyden has not corrected or updated the initional statement that got you all aroused, then tonight, Heyden and the Meadowlands owe Tim Tetrick a correction to what was said last night and an apology.

*** needs to immediately remove ALL posts such as yours which even raise the spector of Tim Tetrick being suspended for failing a drug test or fixing races there.

1.) You are right about one thing.  Your convoluted logic makes your slander easy for you to type.  Bending the truth does come easy for those who practice it every day.

2.)Looking up the ruling on the NJRC website is what I assumed Heyden had done.  As a matter of fact I would expect Heyden to know more than what the website contains.  The rulings never give specifics as to the details involved and always used general terms such as "Conduct not in the best intrest of racing" like when Tetrick got suspended in Illinois!

3.)News organisations raise questions all the time about people they cover especially politicans.  Then they wait for answers from that person.  If that person doesn't answer or isn't present when the reporter looks in the camera and asks open ended questions the public is left to draw their own conclusions.  Accepted industry practice.  You don't mind when Fox News asks open ended questions about democrats. 

knowitall

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: January 26, 2008, 04:55:50 PM »

Did you get this rumour following Ken to the windows?

Will the real Burton please respond.  You can do better.

race track phil

« Reply #22 on: January 26, 2008, 05:28:32 PM »

With all due respect Swoodall are you bored on *** ?  Its not often that you use BTW for a discussion about anything lately . I think the kid made a mistake , but its hardly something to hang him for since its nothing new and I'm sure many other drivers have did similiar . How about Tony ? Get the rope out if you want to hang someone !

RTP

I thought you had enough commentary from them *** experts in your post there . 
« Last Edit: January 26, 2008, 05:30:58 PM by race track phil » Report to moderator   Logged
knowitall

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: January 26, 2008, 05:37:11 PM »

With all due respect Swoodall are you bored on *** ?  Its not often that you use BTW for a discussion about anything lately . I think the kid made a mistake , but its hardly something to hang him for since its nothing new and I'm sure many other drivers have did similiar . How about Tony ? Get the rope out if you want to hang someone !

RTP

I thought you had enough commentary from them *** experts in your post there . 

RTP

With all due respect it was Buffalobile that attacked me.  I was defending myself.

knowitall

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: January 26, 2008, 05:59:06 PM »

Tetrick took off a week at the beginning of the year for a short vacation.  Why didn't he drop his appeal then so he could serve his days while he was gone?  The truth is not as clear as the picture you want to paint.  If it was as simple as dropping his appeal during his vacation then he would have done so.  Back to work Sherlock.

burton

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: January 26, 2008, 06:03:28 PM »

Tetrick took off a week at the beginning of the year for a short vacation.  Why didn't he drop his appeal then so he could serve his days while he was gone?  The truth is not as clear as the picture you want to paint.  If it was as simple as dropping his appeal during his vacation then he would have done so.  Back to work Sherlock.
Now you sound like TC with your little gossipy tidbits.
All of course without any actual facts.
3 wide and wingin

« Reply #26 on: January 26, 2008, 08:19:11 PM »

Why would he choose to take the 3 days on a weekend with all these stakes races? Why didn't he take them last week for example.
Buffaloboy

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: January 26, 2008, 09:30:49 PM »

1.) You are right about one thing.  Your convoluted logic makes your slander easy for you to type.  Bending the truth does come easy for those who practice it every day.

2.)Looking up the ruling on the NJRC website is what I assumed Heyden had done.  As a matter of fact I would expect Heyden to know more than what the website contains.  The rulings never give specifics as to the details involved and always used general terms such as "Conduct not in the best intrest of racing" like when Tetrick got suspended in Illinois!

3.)News organisations raise questions all the time about people they cover especially politicans.  Then they wait for answers from that person.  If that person doesn't answer or isn't present when the reporter looks in the camera and asks open ended questions the public is left to draw their own conclusions.  Accepted industry practice.  You don't mind when Fox News asks open ended questions about democrats. 

Oh wow. The *** Troll returns for further edification. Look, before we go on with your verbal vitchslapping, we do need to set some ground rules:

A) Earlier, when I said you make this easy for me ... that was an insult. *** Peons usually come here and look stupid and you have done absolutely nothing at all to change that trend. You have really need to bring more to the table then make-believes, insuinations, editorials on the Republican Party and Fox News.

B) You need to get some facts and mix in some truth ... That eliminates using *** as a source for any information ,,, Unless you are looking for Nazi sympathizers who want Jews dead or sympathizers of cop killers

Speaking of truth, you said and I quote: "The rulings never give specifics as to the details involved and always used general terms such as "Conduct not in the best intrest of racing" like when Tetrick got suspended in Illinois!" Now I dont follow Illinois racing as much as others here but we are dealing with New Jersaey and Tetrick now so as a courtesy to you and to edify you, I am going to review the rulings issued by the NJRC against Tim Tetrick which currently appear on the NJRC web site just by doing a general seartch of the name "Tetrick".

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A THREE (3) DAY SUSPENSION IS HEREBY ORDERED AGAINST THE ABOVE DESIGNATED PERSON. JULY 27, 2007 THROUGH JULY 29, 2007. N.J.A.C. RULE 13:71-17.1, M-7 "FAILING TO COME UP INTO POSITION" RACE 8 7/13/07 BY ORDER OF THE NEW JERSEY RACING COMMISSION BOARD OF JUDGES
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The New Jersey Racing Commission is in receipt of a notice of appeal and request for a stay from Tim Tetrick in connection with a three-day suspension issued by the Board of Judges at the Meadowlands Racetrack for violation of N.J.A.C. 13:71-17.1(m) 7. (Failing to come up into position) in connection with his drive in the eighth race on July 13, 2007. The Executive Director having considered the request for an appeal hereby grants a stay of the suspension pending a final determination by the Racing Commission. The matter will be transmitted to the Office of Administrative Law for a de novo hearing. Related ruling: 07MDH95 dated July 21, 2007 BY ORDER OF THE NEW JERSEY RACING COMMISSION Frank Zanzuccki, Executive Director
Date: January 18, 2008
Ruling Number: 08TRH1

Driver Timothy Tetrick, having withdrawn his appeal of a three-day suspension issued by the Board of Judges at the Meadowlands Racetreack is hereby suspended for three (3) days. The Board of Judges found Timothy Tetrick in violation of N.J.A.C. 13:71-17.1(m)7 (Failing to come up into position) in connection with his drive on "Granny Gui" in the eighth race on July 13, 2007. Said suspension will be served on January 24, 2008 through and including January 26, 2008.
Date: September 26, 2007
Ruling Number: 07FRE150
Name: TETRICK, TIMOTHY (driver)

Mr. Tim Tetrick is hereby fined the sum of $50.00 dollars. Failure to drive #8 "GHEE'S HOUSE" when programmed in the 2nd race on September 22, 2007. Violation of NJAC Rule 13:71-7.29 (a) 2 (NDV 4) BY ORDER OF THE NEW JERSEY RACING COMMISSION BOARD OF JUDGES

That is word for word off the NJRC site ... please notice I am quoting them as a SOURCE. There is absolutely zero said about "not in the best interest of racing". The rulings are clear, they are not vague. They are written in plain, simple American and anybody with a minimal education can read iot.

So why the hell are you having such a problem with it? Your answer was right there for all those interested to see. As I said earlier, in the time it took you to cowardly try to raise suspicions of Tetrick with a failed drug test or fixing races. The truth was readily available and you wanted to ignore it so you could look to the jackasses at *** who dont like Tetrick.

I can appreciate you wanting to blame it all on Bob Heyden once you were exposed on this topic and while Boib Heyden was careless, moronic and not too forthcoming on what he said last night, he never made any suggestion about the specific act that got Tetrick suspended in the first place.

You wanted to interject so type of garbage to draw attention to yourself and the truth be damned and thats why you took your post to *** because thats where the filth and mis-infornation goes.

Your welcome for the education.

Rich with a R

Esteemed emeritus poster.

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: January 26, 2008, 10:09:17 PM »

Woodhead

Next time ask the question. Skip speculation. Avoid extra agument and postings.  doh

Rich B. Here to help.

So much drama. So little time.
Gb

« Reply #29 on: January 27, 2008, 03:47:45 AM »

Oh wow. The *** Troll returns for further edification. Look, before we go on with your verbal vitchslapping, we do need to set some ground rules:

A) Earlier, when I said you make this easy for me ... that was an insult. *** Peons usually come here and look stupid and you have done absolutely nothing at all to change that trend. You have really need to bring more to the table then make-believes, insuinations, editorials on the Republican Party and Fox News.

B) You need to get some facts and mix in some truth ... That eliminates using *** as a source for any information ,,, Unless you are looking for Nazi sympathizers who want Jews dead or sympathizers of cop killers

Speaking of truth, you said and I quote: "The rulings never give specifics as to the details involved and always used general terms such as "Conduct not in the best intrest of racing" like when Tetrick got suspended in Illinois!" Now I dont follow Illinois racing as much as others here but we are dealing with New Jersaey and Tetrick now so as a courtesy to you and to edify you, I am going to review the rulings issued by the NJRC against Tim Tetrick which currently appear on the NJRC web site just by doing a general seartch of the name "Tetrick".

Driver Timothy Tetrick, having withdrawn his appeal of a three-day suspension issued by the Board of Judges at the Meadowlands Racetreack is hereby suspended for three (3) days. The Board of Judges found Timothy Tetrick in violation of N.J.A.C. 13:71-17.1(m)7 (Failing to come up into position) in connection with his drive on "Granny Gui" in the eighth race on July 13, 2007. Said suspension will be served on January 24, 2008 through and including January 26, 2008.
Date: September 26, 2007
Ruling Number: 07FRE150
Name: TETRICK, TIMOTHY (driver)

Mr. Tim Tetrick is hereby fined the sum of $50.00 dollars. Failure to drive #8 "GHEE'S HOUSE" when programmed in the 2nd race on September 22, 2007. Violation of NJAC Rule 13:71-7.29 (a) 2 (NDV 4) BY ORDER OF THE NEW JERSEY RACING COMMISSION BOARD OF JUDGES

That is word for word off the NJRC site ... please notice I am quoting them as a SOURCE. There is absolutely zero said about "not in the best interest of racing". The rulings are clear, they are not vague. They are written in plain, simple American and anybody with a minimal education can read iot.

So why the hell are you having such a problem with it? Your answer was right there for all those interested to see. As I said earlier, in the time it took you to cowardly try to raise suspicions of Tetrick with a failed drug test or fixing races. The truth was readily available and you wanted to ignore it so you could look to the jackasses at *** who dont like Tetrick.

I can appreciate you wanting to blame it all on Bob Heyden once you were exposed on this topic and while Boib Heyden was careless, moronic and not too forthcoming on what he said last night, he never made any suggestion about the specific act that got Tetrick suspended in the first place.

You wanted to interject so type of garbage to draw attention to yourself and the truth be damned and thats why you took your post to *** because thats where the filth and mis-infornation goes.

BB. Great post. Glad I was able to find that on the NJ site yesterday and post it. Otherwise, he might of been doing the owner of the Big M's wife by the time they got done.  Grin
knowitall

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: January 27, 2008, 06:07:10 AM »

1.)Caught in a lie and the venom flows!  You blatently reword a post to fit your agenda and let your fellow ass clowns follow you into the depths of purgatory just to stroke your flaccid ego!

My, my buafflochips, you need to buy a mirror.  If this were you first indiscretion at btw,  the penalty would be to simply apologize and start over.  But slander, intellectual dishonestly and just plain making sh*t up as you go are standard posting proceedure from the buffalobile.

Here's your clue, or here's your sign that you might be an inbred moron!  A defense position that is built on a lie, IS STILL A LIE!  You don't win an argument when your cross examination is an arsenal of facts you just made up!

The only claim you have to facts are the NJRC reports.  You admit you didn't see Heyden's report.  You COWARDLY   add incensing commentary by referring to Nazi sympathizers and cop killers every time you have to defend your pious slander.  Trying to connect an innocent member to such hideous remarks is the lowest form of human life and the apex of intellectual dishonesty.

2.)Based solely on your inability to stick to the real facts (my actual post for example).  You have discredited your self-anointed positon as forum "*** Police".  Barry Bonds has less issues with telling the truth than you do.

3.)Bottomline is you seize every opportunity available to paint every *** member with the same brush.  How very republican of you.  A verbal *itchslapping without intellecual honesty is abuse!  Not a reprimand!  Again a solid republican trait.

4.)Reviewing the NJRC postings doesn't tell us WHY Tetrick dropped his appeal.  If FACT all it tells us is that he did.  Tetrick took a week off to go on vacation at the beginning of Janurary but for some mysterious reason left his appeal active.  Every other driver at the Meadowlands will drop their appeal of a suspension and take a vacation while serving their suspension.  Buffaloidiot, this means at the same time!

Tetrick on the other hand took a vacation then dropped his appeal.  Why?  He then serves his days during the weekend of the Clyde Hirt, Complex and Presidential finals!  A tab bit odd don't you think? 

BuffaloHolmes thinks reproducing the NJRC rulings is his Perry Mason moment.  I think it raises more questions than it answers.  Wow!  Imagine that!  Facts that are vague and as clear as mud!

5.)Having a problem with me ASKING A QUESTION at the end of my post at *** gets to the heart of this whole mess that Sybil, I mean Buffalochatter has started. 

The colon smoochers are offended when one of their idols are handed a suspension and the non-colon smoochers suspect the worst.  If a non-colon smoocher is blessed with a working memory and brings up past offenses of the colon smoocher's idol, say a 180 day suspension and a $5,000 fine for conduct that jeopardizes the integrity of racing. 

The colon smoocher ignores these past indiscretions of his idol and diverts attention away from the idols impurity as fast and as often as possible.  Most common attack; Mold the non-smoochers comments into an indefensible position.  Accuracy be damned.

At best the colon smoocher gets to control the direction of the conversation.

At worst the colon smoocher (Buffaloliar) is exposed as a liar.  But what's another lie among a cohort of liars.

Buffaloboy

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: January 27, 2008, 08:23:06 PM »

1.)Caught in a lie and the venom flows!  You blatently reword a post to fit your agenda and let your fellow ass clowns follow you into the depths of purgatory just to stroke your flaccid ego!

My, my buafflochips, you need to buy a mirror.  If this were you first indiscretion at btw,  the penalty would be to simply apologize and start over.  But slander, intellectual dishonestly and just plain making sh*t up as you go are standard posting proceedure from the buffalobile.

Here's your clue, or here's your sign that you might be an inbred moron!  A defense position that is built on a lie, IS STILL A LIE!  You don't win an argument when your cross examination is an arsenal of facts you just made up!

The only claim you have to facts are the NJRC reports.  You admit you didn't see Heyden's report.  You COWARDLY   add incensing commentary by referring to Nazi sympathizers and cop killers every time you have to defend your pious slander.  Trying to connect an innocent member to such hideous remarks is the lowest form of human life and the apex of intellectual dishonesty.

2.)Based solely on your inability to stick to the real facts (my actual post for example).  You have discredited your self-anointed positon as forum "*** Police".  Barry Bonds has less issues with telling the truth than you do.

3.)Bottomline is you seize every opportunity available to paint every *** member with the same brush.  How very republican of you.  A verbal *itchslapping without intellecual honesty is abuse!  Not a reprimand!  Again a solid republican trait.

4.)Reviewing the NJRC postings doesn't tell us WHY Tetrick dropped his appeal.  If FACT all it tells us is that he did.  Tetrick took a week off to go on vacation at the beginning of Janurary but for some mysterious reason left his appeal active.  Every other driver at the Meadowlands will drop their appeal of a suspension and take a vacation while serving their suspension.  Buffaloidiot, this means at the same time!

Tetrick on the other hand took a vacation then dropped his appeal.  Why?  He then serves his days during the weekend of the Clyde Hirt, Complex and Presidential finals!  A tab bit odd don't you think? 

BuffaloHolmes thinks reproducing the NJRC rulings is his Perry Mason moment.  I think it raises more questions than it answers.  Wow!  Imagine that!  Facts that are vague and as clear as mud!

5.)Having a problem with me ASKING A QUESTION at the end of my post at *** gets to the heart of this whole mess that Sybil, I mean Buffalochatter has started. 

The colon smoochers are offended when one of their idols are handed a suspension and the non-colon smoochers suspect the worst.  If a non-colon smoocher is blessed with a working memory and brings up past offenses of the colon smoocher's idol, say a 180 day suspension and a $5,000 fine for conduct that jeopardizes the integrity of racing. 

The colon smoocher ignores these past indiscretions of his idol and diverts attention away from the idols impurity as fast and as often as possible.  Most common attack; Mold the non-smoochers comments into an indefensible position.  Accuracy be damned.

At best the colon smoocher gets to control the direction of the conversation.

At worst the colon smoocher (Buffaloliar) is exposed as a liar.  But what's another lie among a cohort of liars.

Yikes. Knownothingatall calling somebody else a liar ... isnt that like Pinocchio saying somebody else has a big nose? I cited a source and all you have to reply with is basicly, "Liar. Liar. Pants On Fire".

Its clear that you and the truth went through a bad divorce a long time ago and all you have left is to just tell a lie over and over with the hopes that somehow it becomes reality ... and frankly, you are boring.

I dont know how the Republican Party got connected to you, your fabrications and desire to paint Tim Tetrick as somebody who fails drug tests or fixes races but I guess why you do it is a secret best kept in the barron area known as your brain.

Further proof that your new name of Knownothingat all is fitting for you, I see you are now trying to create suspicions out of Tim Tetrick's vacation at the end of 2007. Well, allow me to edify you yet again ... If you had paid attention to articles on Tetrick or listened to what he said live at Dover after he broke Walter Case's record ... and apparently you didnt ... Tim Tetrick said several times and for several weeks in advance that he would take a vacation at the end of 2007.

And what happened ... oh good Lord. Tim tetrick said he would take a vacation at the end of the year ... and Tim Tetrick ... took a vacation at the end of the year

Nothing suspicious there Knowelzippo. People take vacations all the time and just because Tetrick took a vacation at a time you didnt like doesnt mean there is anything suspicious.

Now why would Tim Tetrick have taken off this weekend? Well, one thing we know for fact is your suspicion of a failed drug test or race fixing has already been disproven.

For the fun of it ... and to further prove how wrong you are ... I will play the speculation game with you and I will do it
without sinking to your level of trying to start rumors against somebody. The two sources are the NJRC and The Meadowlands itself.

The NJRC states Tim Tetrick dropped his appeal of the 3-day suspension on Friday, January 18. Before he formally drops the appeal, he has his assignments for Friday 1/18 through Monday 1/21.

Now follow me here ... on Friday the 18th, Dover would have had their declarations for Tuesday 1/22 close (I believe at Dover that is done at Noon) and The Meadowlands would have had their declarations for Wednesday 1/23 close as well at 4:00pm

So there is a good chance that by the time Tetrick notified the NJRC that he was dropping his appeal, that the declarations for Tuesday 1/22 and Wednesday 1/23 were done.

That being said, most likely, Thursday 1/24 would have been the first possible date where Tetrick did not have driving commitments already scheduled.

Soooo Oliver Stone, if the NJRC got notice that Tetrick was dropping his appeal and ordered him to take it starting the first available date ... that date most likely would have been Thursday 1/24 ... oh and guess what ... Tetricks suspension started on Thursday 1/24 and ran through last night, 1/26.

Wait, there is an added bonus ... Tetrick was not going to drive tonight at Dover because he was getting two awards at the banquet which is at Dover.

So the guy takes three days off, stretches it to four and then makes it easier on himself by coming back on Monday at Dover.

Now you see Knownothingandsayanything. There is a perfectly logical answer to why Tetrick took off when he did and I pieced it all together by taking two minutes to look at three websites ... and I did it without your classless suspicions of a failed drug test or fixed races.

Once again, it has been my pleasure to edify you.

Mdcapper48

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: January 27, 2008, 08:39:56 PM »

Yikes. Knownothingatall calling somebody else a liar ... isnt that like Pinocchio saying somebody else has a big nose? I cited a source and all you have to reply with is basicly, "Liar. Liar. Pants On Fire".  thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up
Kenneth J. Chadwick

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: January 27, 2008, 09:06:45 PM »

Knowitall:

Deal with facts and not suppositions.

If you are editorializing, just state that.

Reading your posts, it seems like you are jealous of Timmy.  Just my opinion.

Give Timmy credit for what he has done.

The only regret I have is that Timmy does not drive in IL anymore.   Now we have Trace.
Which is okay with me.

Its nothing wrong offering congratulations to gifted individuals.  You live a lot longer and you maybe even happier.

Read the bottom of my posts.

Kenneth J. Chadwick 

knowitall

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: January 28, 2008, 09:44:06 AM »

Knowitall:

Deal with facts and not suppositions.

If you are editorializing, just state that.

Reading your posts, it seems like you are jealous of Timmy.  Just my opinion.

Give Timmy credit for what he has done.

The only regret I have is that Timmy does not drive in IL anymore.   Now we have Trace.
Which is okay with me.

Its nothing wrong offering congratulations to gifted individuals.  You live a lot longer and you maybe even happier.

Read the bottom of my posts.

Kenneth J. Chadwick 

Ken, your right!

I'm jealous of him having a kid out of wedlock, not being with the child or his mother, being set down for hiding ownership and betting on Morgan when he is driving a prohibited chalk.  If I keep exposing the truth about our anointed saints in harness racing I might end up getting suspended for "Conduct calling into question the integrity of racing"

tmorgan

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: January 28, 2008, 10:52:17 AM »

Knowitall,
The name is fitting for someone who lives in their own little world. When did Timmy get suspended for hidden ownership, I didn't see that ruling. Maybe you could show us that ruling. I'm sure you have a copy. As for betting on me, in your world maybe, but I wasn't in the race.
tonymfan

« Reply #36 on: January 28, 2008, 11:46:41 AM »

Ken, your right!

I'm jealous of him having a kid out of wedlock, not being with the child or his mother, being set down for hiding ownership and betting on Morgan when he is driving a prohibited chalk.  If I keep exposing the truth about our anointed saints in harness racing I might end up getting suspended for "Conduct calling into question the integrity of racing"

Attention all harness evil doers! You can run but you can't hide! knowitall Steve's got the kids out of wedlock Sheriff Bob Playset badge on again!  doh

What a censor idiot.
rock

« Reply #37 on: January 28, 2008, 02:51:57 PM »

Ken, your right!

Absolutely no reason to bring up his son or his son's mother in this discussion, shows no class on your behalf, there is a forum that caters to that kind of BS. You would fit in nicely.
Gb

« Reply #38 on: January 28, 2008, 02:55:53 PM »

Absolutely no reason to bring up his son or his son's mother in this discussion, shows no class on your behalf, there is a forum that caters to that kind of BS. You would fit in nicely.
he already posts there regularly Rock.
rock

« Reply #39 on: January 28, 2008, 04:33:58 PM »

he already posts there regularly Rock.

I'm sure he fits in very well Pezz
knowitall

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: January 28, 2008, 04:44:07 PM »

Knowitall,
The name is fitting for someone who lives in their own little world. When did Timmy get suspended for hidden ownership, I didn't see that ruling. Maybe you could show us that ruling. I'm sure you have a copy. As for betting on me, in your world maybe, but I wasn't in the race.

I wasn't the one who said he got suspended for hidden ownership,  Burton did.  I said he got suspended for stiffing Roger Welch's horse and I will go through my old programs tonight and tell you exactly which race.  The suspension uses the catch all language "Conduct that calls into question the integrity of racing".  If you were the real Tony you would know he served part of the time, then paid the $5,000 fine in order to start racing again.  Delaying the suspension with a TRO would have delayed his move to Delaware with you.

You and Timmy were setting each other up playing cat and mouse just like in Delaware.  The real Tony wouldn't care whats said in a forum much less get involved in the discussion because he has too many skeletons in his closet.  

knowitall

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: January 28, 2008, 05:00:23 PM »

I have no class?  You colon smoochers want to put a halo on every horseman you like personally and hate it when someone else has a working memory.

Kenneth keeps asking what would Jesus do in his posts, then puts Timmy up for sainthood because Ken doesn't have any clue about any drivers background much less a driver from Chicago.

The colon smooching double standard is classless.  I shouldn't expect any thing less from this forum full of Bill O'Reilly's.  I don't think I'll be allowed to vote this time because my choice of candidates have never been arrested for DUI or have been married multiple times.

Dolfan

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: January 28, 2008, 05:00:44 PM »

I wasn't the one who said he got suspended for hidden ownership,  Burton did.  I said he got suspended for stiffing Roger Welch's horse and I will go through my old programs tonight and tell you exactly which race.

I believe that Burton is right - he was suspended for hidden ownership & wasn't it because he drove Gar instead of his own new purchase?  Gar may have been Roger Welch's horse & I'm doing this from memory but it was probably 3 or 4 years ago.  Does this ring a bell with anyone?

We can produce more wealth, but we cannot produce more time.  When we give someone our time, we actually give a portion of our life that we will never get back.
burton

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: January 28, 2008, 05:15:22 PM »

I believe that Burton is right - he was suspended for hidden ownership & wasn't it because he drove Gar instead of his own new purchase?  Gar may have been Roger Welch's horse & I'm doing this from memory but it was probably 3 or 4 years ago.  Does this ring a bell with anyone?
When people like you and I remember something from a few years back(to the best of our recollection)he jumps all over it.
Yet he comes up with his bs as if its fact.Today he says Tetrick paid a fine.
Yesterday he said he made a deal with Langely.
Which is it.
By the way, the TMorgan posting is Tony Morgan.
He posts on rare occassions usually about labor issues in Illinois.
I'm sure he would post more if it wasn't for these Dakuras/Nance as kissers like Swoodall.
talking head

« Reply #44 on: January 28, 2008, 05:19:00 PM »

This thread started out with the question about Tetrick not driving. Now we are going back in time bringing up irrelevant history. We have the bustout knowitall from horseslop, ya I called you bustout! Since you have busted out betting on more than one occasion, you are a bustout! Now thats according to your logic!
Tim was serving his days. The explanation was given on the first page end of story.
tonymfan

« Reply #45 on: January 28, 2008, 05:43:39 PM »

knowitall swoodall's busy week

Monday: pass godlike judgement on other people's personal lives
Tuesday: follow Ken Rucker to the windows to see what he bets
Wednesday: eavesdrop on young girls crying by the paddock
Thursday: sneak around his OTB spying on trainers
Friday: rat out trainer misdeeds from OTB to hogslop
Saturday: follow Ken Rucker some more
Sunday: dig through piles of old programs and BTW printouts in his shed
burton

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: January 28, 2008, 05:48:20 PM »

knowitall swoodall's busy week

Monday: pass godlike judgement on other people's personal lives
Tuesday: follow Ken Rucker to the windows to see what he bets
Wednesday: eavesdrop on young girls crying by the paddock
Thursday: sneak around his OTB spying on trainers
Friday: rat out trainer misdeeds from OTB to hogslop
Saturday: follow Ken Rucker some more
Sunday: dig through piles of old programs and BTW printouts in his shed
What day does he kiss Dakuras/Nance's ass?
Kenneth J. Chadwick

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: January 28, 2008, 06:03:35 PM »

Kenneth keeps asking what would Jesus do in his posts, then puts Timmy up for sainthood because Ken doesn't have any clue about any drivers background much less a driver from Chicago.

Knowitall:

Little biblical backround:

Jesus was at the well. 

A woman was about to be stoned for her sins.

Jesus said/asked " He who is free of sin cast the first stone."

Jesus was writing the sins in the sand of the individuals who were going to stone this woman.

We all have sinned, including me. 

I will leave the judgement of individuals to somone who is more informed than me.

Remember we all will die one day and we will be judged in how we live our life here on earth which will dictate in how we spend the rest of our life in eternity.

Think about that knowitall.  Of course, you already know that.

Kenneth J. Chawick 

Buffaloboy

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: January 28, 2008, 07:38:42 PM »

Ken, your right!

Now you bring Tim Tetrick's child into this?

What a disgusting, vile excuse for a man you are. Is there no level you won't sink to?

How about you show us the ruling on Tetrick you are talking about.

And at least find enough class to not bring the kid into this.

Buffaloboy

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: January 28, 2008, 07:43:13 PM »

What day does he kiss Dakuras/Nance's ass?

What day doesnt he?

There are days when you cant tell when Dakuras' ass ends and Knowitall's face starts.

The way those two will ever break up is with a Proctologist's procedure.

Typical degenerate *** move though bringing Tim Tetrick's child into this.

Mdcapper48

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: January 29, 2008, 01:16:53 AM »

Troll's have no class!!!!!
knowitall

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: January 29, 2008, 04:22:09 AM »

Now you bring Tim Tetrick's child into this?

What a disgusting, vile excuse for a man you are. Is there no level you won't sink to?

How about you show us the ruling on Tetrick you are talking about.

And at least find enough class to not bring the kid into this.

A true Republican never admits a fault.  Even when the person they attack is trying to make a valid point to colon smoocher who is in denial of the facts!

As far as the ruling ass clown.  You look it up. 

It was 2005 and the horse that won was Dr Lon whom Timmy had been driving (and not winning) for Roger Welch.  Timmy drove the 1/5 and trailed the field at the 3/4's by 3 then flew late to finish 2nd.  Langley refused to change the suspension and Timmy never appealed.  He paid up.

In the ownership trouble the Stewards ruled Tetrick inadvertently forgot to change the ownership papers and drove a different horse.  Quinton Barbre was listed as the trainer even though Tetrick was the actual trainer and Tetrick was formally listed as owner the next start with Barbre as his beard. (Slade Gram and CM Arthur should help your search)

It is really quite simple to find.  You are so good at detective work it should be a breeze.  So get to work Sherlock.

knowitall

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: January 29, 2008, 04:24:31 AM »

Knowitall:

Little biblical backround:

Jesus was at the well. 

A woman was about to be stoned for her sins.

Jesus said/asked " He who is free of sin cast the first stone."

Jesus was writing the sins in the sand of the individuals who were going to stone this woman.

We all have sinned, including me. 

I will leave the judgement of individuals to somone who is more informed than me.

Remember we all will die one day and we will be judged in how we live our life here on earth which will dictate in how we spend the rest of our life in eternity.

Think about that knowitall.  Of course, you already know that.

Kenneth J. Chawick 

I want to know who Jesus likes in the double?  Gambling for God!  Priceless!

knowitall

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: January 29, 2008, 04:34:15 AM »

What day doesnt he?

There are days when you cant tell when Dakuras' ass ends and Knowitall's face starts.

The way those two will ever break up is with a Proctologist's procedure.

Typical degenerate *** move though bringing Tim Tetrick's child into this.

I can't believe this antisemitism thing really bothers you. BSmeter  Do you use it as a crutch you whip out when someone gets the best of you? chicken  You post like religion isn't very important to you. censor  Just an ace in the whole when you need to discredit someone. Bomb

Buffaloboy

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: January 29, 2008, 06:19:49 AM »

A true Republican never admits a fault.  Even when the person they attack is trying to make a valid point to colon smoocher who is in denial of the facts!

It was 2005 and the horse that won was Dr Lon whom Timmy had been driving (and not winning) for Roger Welch.  Timmy drove the 1/5 and trailed the field at the 3/4's by 3 then flew late to finish 2nd.  Langley refused to change the suspension and Timmy never appealed.  He paid up.

In the ownership trouble the Stewards ruled Tetrick inadvertently forgot to change the ownership papers and drove a different horse.  Quinton Barbre was listed as the trainer even though Tetrick was the actual trainer and Tetrick was formally listed as owner the next start with Barbre as his beard. (Slade Gram and CM Arthur should help your search)

It is really quite simple to find.  You are so good at detective work it should be a breeze.  So get to work Sherlock.

I am proud to be a Republican. What I could never be proud of would be sinking to your level where you bring an innocent child into an arguement in order to slander another man. The child has absolutely nothing to do with Tim Tetrick's career and anybody with class and dignity would know that the child would be off limits ... and you certainly do not fit into the catagory of class and dignity.

Now we need to explain something to you ... since YOU are trying to talk about some ruling against Tim Tetrick from several years ... it is YOUR responsibility to site the ruling and show the proof to support YOUR arguement. That is the way it works.

This isnt a case where you make a charge and it becomes our responsibility to go do the leg work to prove your arguement ... it is your responsibility.

It is not a very difficult process ... I sited rulings against Tim Tetrick in New Jersey ... I named the NJRC as my source ... I printed it here ... Very easy.

Now its your turn to do the same. You made the charge now you have the responsibilioty to prove it. Now even if you do prove he served some type of suspension and/or paid some fine ... what the hell does it have to do with Tim Tetrick deciding to drop an appeal and take a three day suspension for a driving offense in 2007 in New Jersey?

If your goal is to try to besmearch Tetrick, you are failing and have failed. Take it back to *** and hang out with the anti-semetic, Jew-hating trolls at ***

burton

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: January 29, 2008, 08:45:42 AM »

I didn't think knowitall would be able to post the"official" ruling.
tonymfan

« Reply #56 on: January 29, 2008, 11:17:23 AM »

Speaking of admitting faults. Was Tony Morgan in that Dr. Lon race for Tetrick to bet like you wrote? Yes or no.

You owe apology for bring Tetrick's child into this also. That's a clear fault.
rock

« Reply #57 on: January 29, 2008, 02:54:05 PM »

This guy is not worth this much attention, may I suggest we take a page from the RTP playbook and have everyone give him the McDaddi treatment and put him on ignore. That's where this parasite belongs.
Buffaloboy

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: January 29, 2008, 08:02:29 PM »

I dont get how you bring the Republican Party into all your posts here. Maybe Ronald Reagan fired your airtraffic controller father. I dont know but either way, thats one of your many problems.

Next, allow me top present another episode of "Buffaloboy Educates Knowelzippo". If YOU want to claim Tim Tetrick has old rulings out of Illinois and that somehow matter with the three day suspension Tetrick just had ... then it is YOU who is faced with the responsibility of citing your source for your information. Thats just how it works ... Then it is up to YOU to produce the proof.

You dont come out here, make a claim and tell everybody else to prove you right. It is YOUR responsibility to support your claim and to do it with proof. Go find where the ruling is, who issued it, ruling number and show it to us.

After you have done that and show proof, then ask us to check our brains in at the door, drink large quantities of alcohol and listen to you explain again how this ties into Tetrick now in New Jersey

Buffaloboy

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: January 29, 2008, 08:12:45 PM »

I can't believe this antisemitism thing really bothers you. BSmeter  Do you use it as a crutch you whip out when someone gets the best of you? chicken  You post like religion isn't very important to you. censor  Just an ace in the whole when you need to discredit someone. Bomb

Beat me? Oh please, Sweetheart. I am the stick and you are my personal pinata.

The anti-semitism displayed on a regular basis on *** should bother everybody who sees it. *** allowing people to use the name "Adolph The Great" and allowing them to call for the death to Jews and to allow others to start topics asking of Jews are annoying or other false stereotypes is wrong and should be spoken out against.

It doesnt matter if you are Catholic, Baptist, Methodist, Mormon, Muslim or whatever. *** providing a forum for the call for death to Jews is wrong and its very sad that I need to explain that to you.

There is more then just the anti-semitism at ***. They allow for the call of death to police officers, the homophobic speach, the hate speech, the bias speech, calling for the rape of women, inujuries to horses and drivers. The list of offensive speech is lengthy and needs to be spoken out against and not just ignored in silence.

cashman

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: January 31, 2008, 02:12:03 PM »

i thought timmy was going to be full time at the big m the last couple of days hes been driving at dover instead anybody know why

thanks
3 wide and wingin

« Reply #61 on: January 31, 2008, 02:31:04 PM »

He isn't good enough for Big m every day. He will be at big M Fri and sat.
tonymfan

« Reply #62 on: January 31, 2008, 03:01:51 PM »

Back on topic. When will we see the ruling on suspension for hidden ownership. When will we see the drivers names in the race Tetrick got in trouble. When will we see knowitalls apology for bringing up family.
Buffaloboy

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: January 31, 2008, 07:25:47 PM »

When Swoondall/Knowelzippo sobers up I guess

Pages: 1 2 3 [All]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: