Chicago Barn to Wire Breeders' Cup Handicapping Tournaments
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

November 01, 2014, 02:03:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Tetrick  (Read 5276 times)
3 wide and wingin

« on: January 24, 2008, 08:33:27 PM »

OK all you guys know everything. Why is Tetrick off all his drives tonight? And his drive here in the White ruffles won the whole thing. Thats 25,000$ in winnings gone.
Report to moderator   Logged
3 wide and wingin

« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2008, 08:38:25 PM »

OK he is serving his suspension the next 3 nights! Suspension for what?
rpb

« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2008, 08:39:30 PM »

I read somewhere he is penalized "days".
I'll see if I can find it.
bigapple

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2008, 07:51:48 AM »

Tetrick was suspended 3 days for being off the gate with a horse.  Several drivers have been able to "pick" the days they serve.  Drivers have been known to take their days while on vacation, or wintering in Florida.  Tetrick wasn't offered that choice, I believe he was denied when he asked to take the days the first week of January.  Judges don't exactly have a reputation for making consistent decisions.  They stuck it to him pretty good, waiting for a big weekend of finals. 
rpb

« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2008, 08:55:09 AM »

Recently we had a thread about eggiewon being off the gate.
Funny at the Big M you get "days".
In his own words-

"the next time i have the 10 hole i will do the same thing i will not put one of my wheels down in the ditch by the time you can go to the gate it's to late  unless you have a horse you can get started up and then shut down when they say go . 

Rick

p.s.
  what rules did i break other than being off the gait"
« Last Edit: January 25, 2008, 09:01:54 AM by rpb » Report to moderator   Logged
Buffaloboy

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2008, 08:05:37 PM »

*** ... which claims to have people "in the know" ... immediately had a post raising suspicion about a failed drug test by Tetrick and a so-called "secret suspension"

As usual, the owners of *** allow falsehoods, slander and just out right wrong information.

Allow me a moment to bring *** up to date and correct their mis-information

Contrary to the lies stated on ***, I am happy to say Tim Tetrick has not failed ANY drug test or a "piss test" as some uneducated fool called it. Tetrick received a three day suspension for a race last July and appealed it. He withdrew that appeal on January 18th, and is serving the three days from January 24th through January 26th./

As to the "secret suspension" ... the only secret is where the honesty and integrity of *** is and why their owners support and condone a call for the death to Jews, injuries to drivers and hoirses, death to police officers and rape of women ... but I digress ... the suspension is listed on the New Jersey Racing Commission web site.

For *** morons who want to check it out, look up the name "Tetrick".

When will Barn To Wire finally do the right thing and ban Clockerterry & Edwarren for their continued lies, anti-American & anti-semetic statements and their general disrutpive stupidity? 

“The answer to a government that’s too big is to stop feeding its growth.” - President Ronald W. Reagan
3 wide and wingin

« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2008, 08:11:32 PM »

Need to tell the geniuses its Tim not Trace.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2008, 08:14:11 PM by 3 wide and wingin » Report to moderator   Logged
rpb

« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2008, 08:14:30 PM »

It was Swoodal/knowitall who started the thread at ***.
I guess Joe's stooges don't "knowitall".  lol
Buffaloboy

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2008, 08:32:42 PM »

Joe sure dont know about making sure the truth gets out but Joe sure does like to see all the talk about raping women and killing cops on his board.

When will Barn To Wire finally do the right thing and ban Clockerterry & Edwarren for their continued lies, anti-American & anti-semetic statements and their general disrutpive stupidity? 

“The answer to a government that’s too big is to stop feeding its growth.” - President Ronald W. Reagan
Mdcapper48

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2008, 09:13:01 PM »

I have stopped reading there board. i can get all my harness information here and at the sulky.
burton

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: January 25, 2008, 10:00:44 PM »

Leave it to swoodall to start this kind of vicious rumour.
He should go back to kissing Nance's ass when he's not to busy trying to find out every one of Ken Ruckers wagers.
Kenneth J. Chadwick

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: January 25, 2008, 10:23:37 PM »

Make sure its not Tom, which is dad.

What a talented family.

Kenneth J. Chadwick

It's a Wonderful Life, let's live every moment like its your last.
Gb

« Reply #12 on: January 26, 2008, 02:39:52 AM »

Date: July 21, 2007
Ruling Number: 07MDH95
Name: TETRICK, TIMOTHY
DOB: 19811122
RCID: 100437

A THREE (3) DAY SUSPENSION IS HEREBY ORDERED AGAINST THE ABOVE DESIGNATED PERSON. JULY 27, 2007 THROUGH JULY 29, 2007. N.J.A.C. RULE 13:71-17.1, M-7 "FAILING TO COME UP INTO POSITION" RACE 8 7/13/07 BY ORDER OF THE NEW JERSEY RACING COMMISSION BOARD OF JUDGES

Date: July 31, 2007
Ruling Number: 07TRH44
Name: TETRICK, TIMOTHY (Driver)
DOB: 19811122
RCID: 100437

The New Jersey Racing Commission is in receipt of a notice of appeal and request for a stay from Tim Tetrick in connection with a three-day suspension issued by the Board of Judges at the Meadowlands Racetrack for violation of N.J.A.C. 13:71-17.1(m) 7. (Failing to come up into position) in connection with his drive in the eighth race on July 13, 2007. The Executive Director having considered the request for an appeal hereby grants a stay of the suspension pending a final determination by the Racing Commission. The matter will be transmitted to the Office of Administrative Law for a de novo hearing. Related ruling: 07MDH95 dated July 21, 2007 BY ORDER OF THE NEW JERSEY RACING COMMISSION Frank Zanzuccki, Executive Director

knowitall

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: January 26, 2008, 03:41:56 AM »

*** ... which claims to have people "in the know" ... immediately had a post raising suspicion about a failed drug test by Tetrick and a so-called "secret suspension"

As usual, the owners of *** allow falsehoods, slander and just out right wrong information.

Allow me a moment to bring *** up to date and correct their mis-information

Contrary to the lies stated on ***, I am happy to say Tim Tetrick has not failed ANY drug test or a "piss test" as some uneducated fool called it. Tetrick received a three day suspension for a race last July and appealed it. He withdrew that appeal on January 18th, and is serving the three days from January 24th through January 26th./

As to the "secret suspension" ... the only secret is where the honesty and integrity of *** is and why their owners support and condone a call for the death to Jews, injuries to drivers and hoirses, death to police officers and rape of women ... but I digress ... the suspension is listed on the New Jersey Racing Commission web site.

For *** morons who want to check it out, look up the name "Tetrick".

Wow!

Just like the good Republican reaction I expected from you Buffalolips!  You read a post then translate it to your friends through your Fox News filter!  Good job!  Pappa Bear O'Reilly would be proud.  Now I have to make a post in to clear up your lies so other members can at least read the truth one time!

Slander, Falsehoods and Misinformation? 

By slander would you mean what you are doing to me now?  Or would you be referring to the question I asked at the end of my post.  You know the one that IS NOT A STATEMENT OF FACT(a republican trick) but a real question asking if anyone had any information about Tetrick's "forced suspension" as described by Hollywood Heyden in his preview show.  The same "forced suspension" that Heyden said "He would not elaborate on any futher".

Because Heyden said he would not elaborate on it any futher (buffalodimwit that means give more details) Heyden raised suspicions of personal conduct issues therefore I referred to the suspension as a "Secret Suspension".  The viewer was left in the dark as to the nature of the suspension.  If Heyden had no intentions of elaborating then why bring the subject up at all?  Isn't the public entitled to know the details?

The only time details are"not elaborated on publicly" by racing officials or track employees are when the details are personal in nature usually involving drugs, not an event that happened during a race.  Which is why I made sure my last sentence was clearly in the form of a question and could NOT be misinterpreted as a statement of fact.  But obviously I didn't account for the republican or crackhead members at both forums.

I asked straight out if Timmy had popped a piss test at the end of my post.  Again in the form of a question NOT A STATEMENT OF FACT!  Because that would explain the demeanor of Hollywood Heyden and the way he handled the report.  If the Harness Racing industry had never had a driver get busted doing drugs or go into a cocaine induced seizure in the winners circle (David Ward) then my question would have been extreme and out of line.  But harness racing is full of drugs both in the horses and the drivers so my QUESTION was not out of line.

Not one word of my post is a lie like your rant Buffalopsycho.  In fact, nothing in my post is a false report unlike yours.  As a practicing Republican you should know the difference between a statement of fact and a simple question.  I clearly asked if anyone had any information they could share.  If you feel the need to blame someone for spewing slanderous misinformation you need only to look in the mirror.  Because that person is you! 

"Recapture" The Reynolds Legacy
knowitall

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: January 26, 2008, 03:44:50 AM »

I see you failed reading comprehension too!

knowitall

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: January 26, 2008, 04:03:30 AM »

Leave it to swoodall to start this kind of vicious rumour.
He should go back to kissing Nance's ass when he's not to busy trying to find out every one of Ken Ruckers wagers.

Burton

I'm choosing not to slam you for the portion of your post referring to a vicious rumor.  If buffaloidiot's version is all you have read then I understand you response.  Read the thread.  Hollywood Heyden did a poor job of reporting about Tetrick's suspension.  Heyden left the viewer with a false impression.

As for Nance's ass,  his is more worthy of kissing than your counterfeit horse owning ass will ever be.  When is your unbarred trainer going to juice em up and knock em out at the Meadowlands? 

Comprehension is even a problem for you.  A rumor is a unauthenticated statement or report.  Not a simple question!

Buffaloboy

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: January 26, 2008, 06:35:40 AM »

Wow!

Just like the good Republican reaction I expected from you Buffalolips!  You read a post then translate it to your friends through your Fox News filter!  Good job!  Pappa Bear O'Reilly would be proud.  Now I have to make a post in to clear up your lies so other members can at least read the truth one time!

Slander, Falsehoods and Misinformation? 

By slander would you mean what you are doing to me now?  Or would you be referring to the question I asked at the end of my post.  You know the one that IS NOT A STATEMENT OF FACT(a republican trick) but a real question asking if anyone had any information about Tetrick's "forced suspension" as described by Hollywood Heyden in his preview show.  The same "forced suspension" that Heyden said "He would not elaborate on any futher".

Because Heyden said he would not elaborate on it any futher (buffalodimwit that means give more details) Heyden raised suspicions of personal conduct issues therefore I referred to the suspension as a "Secret Suspension".  The viewer was left in the dark as to the nature of the suspension.  If Heyden had no intentions of elaborating then why bring the subject up at all?  Isn't the public entitled to know the details?

The only time details are"not elaborated on publicly" by racing officials or track employees are when the details are personal in nature usually involving drugs, not an event that happened during a race.  Which is why I made sure my last sentence was clearly in the form of a question and could NOT be misinterpreted as a statement of fact.  But obviously I didn't account for the republican or crackhead members at both forums.

I asked straight out if Timmy had popped a piss test at the end of my post.  Again in the form of a question NOT A STATEMENT OF FACT!  Because that would explain the demeanor of Hollywood Heyden and the way he handled the report.  If the Harness Racing industry had never had a driver get busted doing drugs or go into a cocaine induced seizure in the winners circle (David Ward) then my question would have been extreme and out of line.  But harness racing is full of drugs both in the horses and the drivers so my QUESTION was not out of line.

Not one word of my post is a lie like your rant Buffalopsycho.  In fact, nothing in my post is a false report unlike yours.  As a practicing Republican you should know the difference between a statement of fact and a simple question.  I clearly asked if anyone had any information they could share.  If you feel the need to blame someone for spewing slanderous misinformation you need only to look in the mirror.  Because that person is you! 

People like you make this too easy for me at times.

Slander you? ... That is hysterical. I would tell you how funny that is but just typing in "LMAO" somehow doesnt quite cover it. Now look Mr. Knownothingatall, several things need to be done before I slander you. The first of which is intentionally do harm to your reputation. Now once you get a reputation and most importantly, have a name other then "Knowitall", then come back to me and we will talk.

The public is absolutely entitled to know the facts ... and in the same amount of time it took you to start talking about Tim Tetrick and a failed drug test or fixing races, you could have done what I did ... go to the New Jersey Racing Commission web site, look up Tim Tetrick's rulings and find something called THE TRUTH.

The truth being that Tim Tetrick dropped his appeal of a three day suspension and is now serving that suspension ... no failed drug test or race fixing as you ask/suggest. Nothing of the sort.

The entire search of the ruling takes less then 60 seconds.

As for Bob Heyden, he was disgraceful in the way he brought up and talked about the Tetrick suspension. He was vague, and not forthcoming with the truth. Worst of all, he failed to recognize that how he was wording his statement was going to open the door for people like you to immediately run out suggesting if Tetrick is on drugs or fixing races.

If Heyden has not corrected or updated the initional statement that got you all aroused, then tonight, Heyden and the Meadowlands owe Tim Tetrick a correction to what was said last night and an apology.

*** needs to immediately remove ALL posts such as yours which even raise the spector of Tim Tetrick being suspended for failing a drug test or fixing races there.

bigapple

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: January 26, 2008, 07:41:37 AM »

Although I didn't personally hear Heyden's statement, it seems to me that he knows the judges "forced" Tetrick to take his days when they dictated instead of allowing him to "pick" his days to serve as other regular Meadowlands drivers have done in the past and will continue to do in the future. 

Everyone now and then the judges take the stand of "making an example" of someone.  It was Tetrick's turn.

Heyden probably didn't agree the manor in which the judges handled the situation.
rock

« Reply #18 on: January 26, 2008, 07:49:53 AM »

I am not sure if Tim chose these days or not, but I do know he is attending the awards banquet in Dover this weekend. Some of his family and friends came in yesterday to celebrate and spend some time with Tim. Maybe he took his days now to be able to relax and have a good time with them while they are in town.
burton

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: January 26, 2008, 08:22:33 AM »

Burton

I'm choosing not to slam you for the portion of your post referring to a vicious rumor.  If buffaloidiot's version is all you have read then I understand you response.  Read the thread.  Hollywood Heyden did a poor job of reporting about Tetrick's suspension.  Heyden left the viewer with a false impression.

As for Nance's ass,  his is more worthy of kissing than your counterfeit horse owning ass will ever be.  When is your unbarred trainer going to juice em up and knock em out at the Meadowlands? 

Comprehension is even a problem for you.  A rumor is a unauthenticated statement or report.  Not a simple question!
Did you get this rumour following Ken to the windows?
knowitall

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: January 26, 2008, 04:54:33 PM »

Slander you? ... That is hysterical. I would tell you how funny that is but just typing in "LMAO" somehow doesnt quite cover it. Now look Mr. Knownothingatall, several things need to be done before I slander you. The first of which is intentionally do harm to your reputation. Now once you get a reputation and most importantly, have a name other then "Knowitall", then come back to me and we will talk.

The public is absolutely entitled to know the facts ... and in the same amount of time it took you to start talking about Tim Tetrick and a failed drug test or fixing races, you could have done what I did ... go to the New Jersey Racing Commission web site, look up Tim Tetrick's rulings and find something called THE TRUTH.

The truth being that Tim Tetrick dropped his appeal of a three day suspension and is now serving that suspension ... no failed drug test or race fixing as you ask/suggest. Nothing of the sort.

The entire search of the ruling takes less then 60 seconds.

As for Bob Heyden, he was disgraceful in the way he brought up and talked about the Tetrick suspension. He was vague, and not forthcoming with the truth. Worst of all, he failed to recognize that how he was wording his statement was going to open the door for people like you to immediately run out suggesting if Tetrick is on drugs or fixing races.

If Heyden has not corrected or updated the initional statement that got you all aroused, then tonight, Heyden and the Meadowlands owe Tim Tetrick a correction to what was said last night and an apology.

*** needs to immediately remove ALL posts such as yours which even raise the spector of Tim Tetrick being suspended for failing a drug test or fixing races there.

1.) You are right about one thing.  Your convoluted logic makes your slander easy for you to type.  Bending the truth does come easy for those who practice it every day.

2.)Looking up the ruling on the NJRC website is what I assumed Heyden had done.  As a matter of fact I would expect Heyden to know more than what the website contains.  The rulings never give specifics as to the details involved and always used general terms such as "Conduct not in the best intrest of racing" like when Tetrick got suspended in Illinois!

3.)News organisations raise questions all the time about people they cover especially politicans.  Then they wait for answers from that person.  If that person doesn't answer or isn't present when the reporter looks in the camera and asks open ended questions the public is left to draw their own conclusions.  Accepted industry practice.  You don't mind when Fox News asks open ended questions about democrats. 

knowitall

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: January 26, 2008, 04:55:50 PM »

Did you get this rumour following Ken to the windows?

Will the real Burton please respond.  You can do better.

race track phil

« Reply #22 on: January 26, 2008, 05:28:32 PM »

With all due respect Swoodall are you bored on *** ?  Its not often that you use BTW for a discussion about anything lately . I think the kid made a mistake , but its hardly something to hang him for since its nothing new and I'm sure many other drivers have did similiar . How about Tony ? Get the rope out if you want to hang someone !

RTP

I thought you had enough commentary from them *** experts in your post there . 
« Last Edit: January 26, 2008, 05:30:58 PM by race track phil » Report to moderator   Logged
knowitall

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: January 26, 2008, 05:37:11 PM »

With all due respect Swoodall are you bored on *** ?  Its not often that you use BTW for a discussion about anything lately . I think the kid made a mistake , but its hardly something to hang him for since its nothing new and I'm sure many other drivers have did similiar . How about Tony ? Get the rope out if you want to hang someone !

RTP

I thought you had enough commentary from them *** experts in your post there . 

RTP

With all due respect it was Buffalobile that attacked me.  I was defending myself.

knowitall

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: January 26, 2008, 05:59:06 PM »

Tetrick took off a week at the beginning of the year for a short vacation.  Why didn't he drop his appeal then so he could serve his days while he was gone?  The truth is not as clear as the picture you want to paint.  If it was as simple as dropping his appeal during his vacation then he would have done so.  Back to work Sherlock.

Pages: [1] 2 3  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: