Chicago Barn to Wire
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

December 22, 2014, 09:43:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: THE IRB  (Read 3003 times)
TC

Ignore
« on: October 31, 2005, 04:33:34 PM »

...now the IRB has told BH that they'll reduce his $100 fine down to a $50 one.  I believe he told them NOT INTERESTED.  Right away their "still wet behind the ears" legal beagle-ette says "I know Joe D is behind this if you're using Mr. Parisi as counsel in this matter.  Wrongo- Kitty Carlisle is next !  I wonder which noted Chicagoland attorney represented the Holland family at their closing on a new home.  Who oversaw family trust paperwork...hmm Mr. Parisi.  When is Joe Dakuras going to chime in on this stuff, where the Harold Heckuba are you at Joe ?  The IRB must really love you to insert your name in affairs that have ZERO to do with you.  Back to the matter at hand, I applaud Brent in this deal.  There is NO rule in the entire book that says you are subject to a fine if you errantly take your horse to the winner's circle.  REPEAT : NO RULE.  They may fold it into some general rule, but NO specific rule.  I wouldn't pay the $100 either.  Screw their Kangaroo Court.  Here's the kicker,  Brent was told something to the effect of "just settle up or we can assess you ANY amount we desire -even $10,000 in this matter" !  Talk about chutzpah !  I hate to defend Tony, but this kind of stuff is probably why he gave up at the I.H.H.A.  You can't beat the unholy alliance of the IRB and JJ/PL.  In the end, they get it all.  Boy, I love this game.  TC 
Report to moderator   Logged
Rollinsmolin

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2005, 01:56:17 AM »

they called me in the other night also .... for wearing George clegg the 2nd's colors ... saying i need to get rid of them ... cant wear em .. i just said.. well what am i suppose to do i cant afford my own!?! lol .... he still said i cant wear them ... there is no rule saying that i cant wear them... i mean come on people are out there with jackets and tshirts .. not even colors ... then theres the people who wear others colors .. like RJ's and hes suspended!!!!!  ... but they wanna pick on a lil guy who has nothing .. *** that!!!! i wore them again the othernight in the winners circle... i dont care ... i think they come up with a thing like Nick clegg was in the same race as you and that might cause a problem with the betting public .... the last i knew George clegg the 2nd and nick are totally different people .. related but not a team .... thats like dave n dean magee in the same race?  that must be illegal then also!!! ... im sick of the bullshit picking on the lil guyz but hey thats what the stewards are here for!  congrats you guys .. you made the lil jew boy pissed .... hmm i wonder if this is a racial thing? ... maybe i should call lee shalgos and ask if this is harrassment!?! 

loved by many hated by most rollinsmolin aka bobby
Dan Nance

« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2005, 02:23:58 AM »

Ask them why it's ok for Nat to wear Nance's colors.
Rollinsmolin

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2005, 03:12:20 AM »

lol yeah wtf thats bs!

loved by many hated by most rollinsmolin aka bobby
John Doe

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2005, 07:26:56 AM »

...now the IRB has told BH that they'll reduce his $100 fine down to a $50 one.  I believe he told them NOT INTERESTED.  Right away their "still wet behind the ears" legal beagle-ette says "I know Joe D is behind this if you're using Mr. Parisi as counsel in this matter.  Wrongo- Kitty Carlisle is next !  I wonder which noted Chicagoland attorney represented the Holland family at their closing on a new home.  Who oversaw family trust paperwork...hmm Mr. Parisi.  When is Joe Dakuras going to chime in on this stuff, where the Harold Heckuba are you at Joe ?  The IRB must really love you to insert your name in affairs that have ZERO to do with you.  Back to the matter at hand, I applaud Brent in this deal.  There is NO rule in the entire book that says you are subject to a fine if you errantly take your horse to the winner's circle.  REPEAT : NO RULE.  They may fold it into some general rule, but NO specific rule.  I wouldn't pay the $100 either.  Screw their Kangaroo Court.  Here's the kicker,  Brent was told something to the effect of "just settle up or we can assess you ANY amount we desire -even $10,000 in this matter" !  Talk about chutzpah !  I hate to defend Tony, but this kind of stuff is probably why he gave up at the I.H.H.A.  You can't beat the unholy alliance of the IRB and JJ/PL.  In the end, they get it all.  Boy, I love this game.  TC 

TC;

I have been here looking but not too much to post about these days. As far as the Holland $100 fine goes, upon Brent appealing his fine and requesting a hearing in front of the IRB, the fine was offered to him at the bargain price of just $50.00. What a deal but Brent still declined to accept their offer? I tell you what; the IRB is really being nice by reducing that fine from $100.00 down to $50.00. This was exactly what I was referring to last week in that little excerpt from my book that got Richard Breth (aka Tom W. and Co.) in a tizzy.

I said it many times before and I will say it again; Punishment should only be as harsh to fit the offense and nothing more. Do we need rules and regulations in the industry? Of course, we do, BUT the punishment should fit the crime and act as a deterrent to others that may considerer doing the same act. Furthermore, one should not ever be punished unjustly or unfairly because of personal feeling, an IRB member might have against that person. When that happens, as in this case, it makes the IRB look less than professional and corrupt, to say the least. This was my reasoning for taking away as much steward discretion as humanly possible.

I will say one thing, Brent is very lucky to have my friend Joe Parisi representing him. Joe understands how the track owners and IRB sleep together and has compassion for doing the right thing and trying to get justice for the little person. You will not find a better prepared, self-conscience attorney than Joe in matters like this. I hope Brent hands the IRB their ass when it goes to court because as everyone knows, Brent has ZERO chance at getting a fair hearing in front of the IRB and their corrupt paupers. All I can say is it's a real shame, just as I thought Marc Laino was heading in the right direction and trying to do right by the horsemen, here comes some more unethical nonsense.

Good luck to Brent and Joe. I hope you guys knock them out.

PS. Hey Richard Breth, where are you? It is time to come back on the forum and say Holland is wrong and I am a rotten SOB. You know that you cannot stand it when any horsemen tells of the corruption in Illinois harness racing, so get off your ass and start posting about how wrong I am, again! LOL.

Best Regards,
Joseph M. Dakuras 

AND NOW, HERE ARE YOUR UNLV 1990 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS:
                       GREG ANTHONY
                       ANDERSON HUNT
                       MOSES SCURRY
                       STACEY AUGMON
                       LARRY JOHNSON
THE BEST COACH EVER, JERRY "TARK" TARKANIAN
THIS IS HEAVEN
burton

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2005, 08:06:27 AM »

Dakuras,

Did Parisi help you with your copy problems at Maywood?
Elsie

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2005, 08:24:07 AM »

Quote from: JDakuras on November 1, 2005, 07:26:56 AM
...As far as the Holland $100 fine goes, upon Brent appealing his fine and requesting a hearing in front of the IRB, the fine was offered to him at the bargain price of just $50.00. What a deal but Brent still declined to accept their offer? I tell you what; the IRB is really being nice by reducing that fine from $100.00 down to $50.00....

...I said it many times before and I will say it again; Punishment should only be as harsh to fit the offense and nothing more. Do we need rules and regulations in the industry? Of course, we do, BUT the punishment should fit the crime and act as a deterrent to others that may considerer doing the same act.Furthermore, one should not ever be punished unjustly or unfairly because of personal feeling, an IRB member might have against that person....

Joe D,

I cannot tell if you are being sarcastic or if you feel the IRB did offer him a deal with this "Price Rollback".  Are you saying he should accept the reduced fine of $50 to keep others from doing the same thing?  Or, are you saying he should continue to fight it and hope others do consider the same actions?

Elsie

Look for my picture on many fine Borden products!
John Doe

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2005, 08:45:42 AM »

Burton Troll (aka Tom Wendt and Company);

If you must know, Parisi and I grew up together and I work on my off school days in his office. We have been great friends for over 20 years. I have no idea what the Maywood copy problems you are referring to. Please explain so I can get a full understanding of your insinuations. Hey Burton, are you by chance related to Tom Wendt or Richard Breth? LOL.

Elsie;

I am not saying one way or the other as far as what Brent Holland should do. It is his fine and he must do what he feels in his heart. If you were asking my opinion, I would take the case all the way to the Illinois Supreme Court if it were necessary to prove my innocence. That is just the type of person I am. This case proves exactly what I have been preaching for the last 5 years, the IRB sits on their brains and has ruined the game because of dumb stuff like this fine. I wonder if those group party people who come to the winners circle to take their picture are paying $100.00 fines as well. When you think about it, they do not belong in the winners circle and have no connection to the winning horse whatsoever. I think Balmoral and Maywood should have visible signs posted in the winners circle, "No Trespassing" and "Winners Only, All Others Will Be Fined and/or Prosecuted."

Best Regards,
Joseph M. Dakuras

GREG ANTHONY
                       ANDERSON HUNT
                       MOSES SCURRY
                       STACEY AUGMON
                       LARRY JOHNSON
THIS IS HEAVEN
TC

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: November 01, 2005, 08:49:57 AM »

Quote from: JDakuras on November 1, 2005, 07:26:56 AM
Joe D,

I cannot tell if you are being sarcastic or if you feel the IRB did offer him a deal with this "Price Rollback".  Are you saying he should accept the reduced fine of $50 to keep others from doing the same thing?  Or, are you saying he should continue to fight it and hope others do consider the same actions?
Elsie, you're new so I'll give you some advice.  Read all the threads.  I started this thread and between my esteemed colleague JD and myself, we have the bases covered on this story.  I wish Joe would have started the thread, because his inside knowledge is far greater in this situation, having dealt with those slippery eels at the IRB before.  If any of the events that have transpired are true, then the IRB is as clueless as Hiteman and Berry put together - LOL. Furthermore, they are using the same Blitzkrieg tactics that their pals "the Gestapo" use over at Fraudwood and Crimoral.  What's missing in all this is both plants have several stellar employees who care deeply about customer service ( moreso at Maywood than at Bal a.k.a. A La Carte Downs IMO).  Dealing with these nice folks are the only reasons to patronize those plants.  THe IRB is so closed they would blow the $100 on Mc Donald's instead of treating themselves to something like Heaven on Seven, because they wouldn't know class, look who they're cuddled up with !  If it weren't for guys like Mike A. and Kenny K., the I.Q. average meter for exec-types would be pinned below 78 at both tracks.  I used to think Marc Laino was a sharp guy, until my insider at the IRB said he loves to put callers on speakerphone and do the stroking motion when people voice legitimate complaints about either Maywood or Balmoral -true story.  I believe that downtown collective knows where their proverbial bread is buttered.  They give oleo to Hawthorne (manufactured from corn oil drained from the corn dogs sold in Springfield), and give fresh butter-churned product to the Gestapo each and every chance they get.  TC
burton

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: November 01, 2005, 09:02:36 AM »

Dakuras,

Why the name calling?
I just asked a question?
I have no affiliation with Wendt.
Are you the same JDakuras who submitted illegal entries in the Maywood hadicapping contest?
That's my question?
John Doe

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: November 01, 2005, 11:50:55 AM »

Dakuras,

Why the name calling?
I just asked a question?
I have no affiliation with Wendt.
Are you the same JDakuras who submitted illegal entries in the Maywood hadicapping contest?
That's my question?

Burton troll;

No name calling at all. I was referring to your troll name because you choose to post under a fictitious name, unless your name is Burton Burton? Nothing personal at all. As far as your question goes, yes I am the same Joe Dakuras who submitted illegal entries in the Maywood handicapping contest and was arrested and jailed for 15 years. I was just released yesterday. I only have 5 years of probation left so I can't fix anymore contests for the time being. Two questions for you? Are you the same Burton who killed three horses at Maywood Park on purpose by running them into the water truck in hopes of collecting an illegal insurance settlement, and have you heard from Richard Breth or Tom Wendt at all? Just wondering. Those are my questions and your answers are appreciated.

« Last Edit: November 01, 2005, 12:03:57 PM by JDakuras » Report to moderator   Logged

GREG ANTHONY
                       ANDERSON HUNT
                       MOSES SCURRY
                       STACEY AUGMON
                       LARRY JOHNSON
THIS IS HEAVEN
Richard Breth

« Reply #11 on: November 01, 2005, 12:04:00 PM »

PS. Hey Richard Breth, where are you? It is time to come back on the forum and say Holland is wrong and I am a rotten SOB. You know that you cannot stand it when any horsemen tells of the corruption in Illinois harness racing, so get off your ass and start posting about how wrong I am, again! LOL.

Thinking of me once again Joe looks like. You mention my name in so many posts. Dont think its healthy to obsess.

Since it is important to you. Dont have an opinion on the Holland fine. Dont know the rule or steward and IRB side of story. Dont care about the fine or your opinion of it. Do think if theres no rule the IRB should drop it.
John Doe

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: November 01, 2005, 12:06:35 PM »

Thinking of me once again Joe looks like. You mention my name in so many posts. Dont think its healthy to obsess.

Since it is important to you. Dont have an opinion on the Holland fine. Dont know the rule or steward and IRB side of story. Dont care about the fine or your opinion of it. Do think if theres no rule the IRB should drop it.

Richard;

Thanks for your reply. Where in the hell have you been? The forum has not been the same without your input. Thanks again and lets get started on the next debate as I appreciate your input and professionalism. Take care and I will always be your friend forever.

Best Regards,
Joseph M. Dakuras

GREG ANTHONY
                       ANDERSON HUNT
                       MOSES SCURRY
                       STACEY AUGMON
                       LARRY JOHNSON
THIS IS HEAVEN
burton

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: November 01, 2005, 12:15:14 PM »

JDakuras,
Thanks for answering my question in an up front manner!
I appreciate it!
No I am not the Burton you are referring to.
No I am not Wendt.
Nor I am the other five people Nance Bros. Inc. have figured me out to be.
I have given out my bio in pieces in other threads.
I know some people don't appreciate that.
So be it.
Thanks again for the up front answer!
Dan Nance

« Reply #14 on: November 01, 2005, 12:33:36 PM »

#1.....By reducing the fine the IRB is admitting they are wrong.

#2..... Burton is full of shit because he is Tom Wendt. Who else would be riding Joe about paper copies.
burton

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: November 01, 2005, 12:45:56 PM »

Nance.
You mindless fool!
Dan Nance

« Reply #16 on: November 01, 2005, 12:48:40 PM »

Nance.
You mindless fool!

Didn't you change your screen name yet to " LAST WORD TOM "?
John Doe

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: November 01, 2005, 01:57:35 PM »

Dan;

TC and you could not be more right about this Burton troll. He is a definately a man of split personalties, such as someone we used to know on the forum whom always had to have the last word. LOL.

Hey Burton;

I never said you were Tom Wendt or Richard Breth. I only asked if you had heard from them. I know you are a good guy/troll with multiple personalities and never heard of Tom or richard. Have a great day. One more thing Burton, did I ever tell you that Barntowire is the number one forum in all of harness racing? There is no comparison with that other orum, insurancefraud.com. Grin

Best Regards,
Joseph M. Dakuras

GREG ANTHONY
                       ANDERSON HUNT
                       MOSES SCURRY
                       STACEY AUGMON
                       LARRY JOHNSON
THIS IS HEAVEN
Pages: [1]   Go Up