Chicago Barn to Wire Breeders' Cup Handicapping Tournaments
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

October 31, 2014, 07:26:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: goalie jeff in illinois  (Read 10249 times)
BIG SEXY

Ignore
« on: December 29, 2007, 08:16:14 AM »

hello breeders,

need some cam fella blood?

a note to remind you that goalie jeff, the $2,000,000 winner of the north america cup, lil brown jug, and breeders crown, to name a few, is standing in illinois at finish line farms of alexis. standing for a fee of $1500 and discounts are available.  we set his fee at $1,500 to assist breeders in this struggling program. for a proven sire that has produced in 47.4 and over $21,000,000 in total earnings, that carries an average earnings per starter of over $46,250 we believe this is an exceptional value here in illinois.  anyone interested can call jeff bridgford at 309-582-4373      thanks to all who consider goalie in planning their next star on the track.
Report to moderator   Logged
Tsunami

« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2008, 09:48:08 PM »

hello breeders,

need some cam fella blood?

a note to remind you that goalie jeff, the $2,000,000 winner of the north america cup, lil brown jug, and breeders crown, to name a few, is standing in illinois at finish line farms of alexis. standing for a fee of $1500 and discounts are available.  we set his fee at $1,500 to assist breeders in this struggling program. for a proven sire that has produced in 47.4 and over $21,000,000 in total earnings, that carries an average earnings per starter of over $46,250 we believe this is an exceptional value here in illinois.  anyone interested can call jeff bridgford at 309-582-4373      thanks to all who consider goalie in planning their next star on the track.

Any takers ?
LittleOnesAttack

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2010, 12:08:00 PM »

Big Sexy,

I noticed Goalie Jeff has one registered foal in 2009.  I can't believe he hasn't been bred to any mares.
Tidy Sister

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2010, 05:25:06 AM »

Goalie Jeff was a good horse.

I have never understood why he never got more action.

He certainly adds strength to the Illinois program!

TS

IT IS BETTER NOT TO ARGUE WITH A FOOL. HE WILL DRAG YOU DOWN TO HIS LEVEL AND BEAT YOU WITH EXPERIENCE.
looking in

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2010, 06:52:33 PM »

Big Sexy,

I noticed Goalie Jeff has one registered foal in 2009.  I can't believe he hasn't been bred to any mares.
Pathway report shows he was bred to 34 mares in 2008, but so far only one foal has been registered.

I am just an old "Hoss" trainer, that has been raced hard and put away wet. 
As my Friend from Maine(Ora Stratton) says "There are horse trainers, and then there are real "Hoss" trainers.
Tidy Sister

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2010, 09:00:20 PM »

Pathway report shows he was bred to 34 mares in 2008, but so far only one foal has been registered.

That makes me feel better.

He was a hard-hitter.

TS

IT IS BETTER NOT TO ARGUE WITH A FOOL. HE WILL DRAG YOU DOWN TO HIS LEVEL AND BEAT YOU WITH EXPERIENCE.
looking in

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2010, 07:59:42 PM »

That makes me feel better.

He was a hard-hitter.

TS
One registration from 34 mares bred may make you feel better, but I bet there are several mare owners that are no thrilled.
The cost of registering a foal goes up after Dec. 31 of the foaling year so most breeders like to get their foals registered before the cost goes up.

As an example
Goalie Jeff            34 mares bred in 2008   1 registration
Richess Hanover  38 mares bred in 2008  21 registrations
Cole Muffler          77 mares bred in 2008  46 registrations

I am just an old "Hoss" trainer, that has been raced hard and put away wet. 
As my Friend from Maine(Ora Stratton) says "There are horse trainers, and then there are real "Hoss" trainers.
Tidy Sister

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2010, 06:49:41 PM »

One registration from 34 mares bred may make you feel better, but I bet there are several mare owners that are no thrilled.
The cost of registering a foal goes up after Dec. 31 of the foaling year so most breeders like to get their foals registered before the cost goes up.

As an example
Goalie Jeff            34 mares bred in 2008   1 registration
Richess Hanover  38 mares bred in 2008  21 registrations
Cole Muffler          77 mares bred in 2008  46 registrations
Just trying to lend support. The business is a tough one. No dispariging comments meant. More like a "God help us all".

TS

Mr_Ed

Stop gabbin and get me Pinochle cards!

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2010, 08:58:18 PM »

Wow, you'd never know he's standing in Illinois.

Hard runner.
Vernon Bettor

« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2010, 07:55:23 PM »

he sure sired a bunch in New York... some hard knockers, but really he's up there in years, and He really hasn't produced world beaters...
mo doc n

« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2010, 07:49:11 PM »

he sure sired a bunch in New York... some hard knockers, but really he's up there in years, and He really hasn't produced world beaters...

I just want to John Frank the board
BIG SEXY

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: June 13, 2011, 01:34:06 PM »

Yes, we had a bad first season in Illinois with him. After that it has gotten better. As he is fairly old, the timing on inseminating is very crucial. some work out and some dont.  And I have not been able  to get ATHENA'S mommy pregnant by him yet either. keep crossing the fingers and see what happens.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: