Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

October 22, 2014, 10:55:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: IS THIS THE SCOTT EARACHE FARWELL TOUR ???  (Read 2319 times)
SUPERMAN

Ignore
« on: January 18, 2006, 11:34:10 PM »

Why is this guy going around track to track trying to steal someone elses job? He has no business going to tracks like the BIG-M sucking up to people and causing problems with the job's of the announcers there. This guy has no business in NJ or NY and since he was fired by the Saratoga GM he should stay away because few people like the jagoff. This guy's head is so big he really thinks he's a celebrity in the harness racing world and that people around the country really want to see and hear his annoucing. You come on the racing show at the BIG-M telling everyone that you love California and that the racing is getting better out there. Are you *** nuts? Your so full of shit that your turning brown when you talk about CAL-FIXPO that its not even funny. Let me tell you one thing Cal-fixpo should have a B-52 Bomber drop a bomb on it with all those crooks in the infield. The crime in the drivers room is higher than all of LA. put together. When the FBI sits in the grandstand for 6-months and arrests all those crooked drivers and trainers rigging race after race then I to will believe that they have cleaned that scum hole up. But until then Scott keep trying to make those fools believe you. You know deep down you hate it out there and wish you never left Illinois otherwise you wouldn't be running around NJ & ILL looking for an announcing job. Sorry Scott no jobs are availble so get your ASS back on a plane and go announce the boring fixed and scum product they try to call harness racing in California. Why don't you stay home with your family you loser.

If I see you at another track this week announcing I'll bust a TV
Report to moderator   Logged
kellytuc
The one, the only, and the former - Kellytuc!

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2006, 11:36:37 PM »

Superman,

Why are you such a negative SOB?
SUPERMAN

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2006, 11:41:19 PM »

I just think Sam Mckee should punch Scott in the Mouth and send him on his way. What do you think???

thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down DOWN WITH THE EARACHE!!!!!

geezer geezer geezer geezer geezer geezer geezer
Believeabilly

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2006, 11:42:04 PM »

Erlik is a good caller and is missed by all the horsemen in the backstretch at Balmaral, and told Dave Mccaferty that he may try and come back here cause things arent workign out at Cal mexipo. Believe it or not there are lots of illegal russians and ukranians onnthe backstretch ther maybe erlick shoudl change is name to Erlikoff.  
trotter1

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2006, 11:43:14 PM »

Superman-

I'm still offering to pay for your Anger Management classes.  Just for fun I looked at your last 30 posts
and man there are some serious anger issues there.  You seem to hate most people (I know, just the
STUPID ones, right?)  That's o.k. my friend.....let it out...let it out....

Don't worry--there will be more people to bash tomorrow.

It's o.k. Superman--you can go ahead an lash into me now--I know it's therapeutic
Armonsol

« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2006, 11:44:28 PM »

A must when Earache is at the mike.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2006, 11:55:19 PM by Armonsol » Report to moderator   Logged
SUPERMAN

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2006, 11:52:10 PM »

Please do the picture over I know this guy must have ear plugs on.
TC

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2006, 12:22:36 AM »

I got a phonecall from a Dehrlich basher worried that Scott is going to get a job at the Big M.  I told him to calm down, that Scott had stayed over for business and would probably be travelling back to Cal-Expo soon.  Let's face it, Sam McKee and Ken Warkentin don't need a coffee fetcher; they already have one.  Scott's pedigree is QCD, stga, 3rd string announcer at VD, and here before Cal-Expo.  Scott gets a job announcing there right after Bothe returns to the mic in East Rutherford.  If there were an opening, the NJSEA would steal Larry Lederman away from Freehold in a central Jersey minute.  Anyone who knows anything about the business knows that now matter how insipid Scott can be or conniving or backstabbing, Scott annoys the fans and he will never hold the #1 jobs in Canada or NJ - EVER !  End of story.

For the record, this has 0 to do with Scott's right to buy a horse at the sale.  At least he sunk his cash into the game he loves and I wish him luck with that trotter.  Like it or not, Betruetous made money last year and will get 45 starts this year if sound.  With those small fields in CA, that's gelt in Scott's changepurse.  The only mic Scott could sit behind in E. Rutherford is at the Meadowlands Diner down the street from the track, calling out BLT pickups to the waitresses.  He's a good announcer during the race - right up until the screeching, catterwauling, the octave changes, and the dropped calls in deep stretch.  Toss in his OCD-like need to talk down to the fans, and Cal Expo is the last stop on that world tour - short of him paying a track to do the job he apparently loves.   trotter  TC  P.S.  My spies told me he was inquiring about the Chester Downs job but was rebuffed.
Believeabilly

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2006, 12:36:19 AM »

Thats a shame heard good things about the new cheater downs TC in Penn. I heard that Erlick got told no that they hired guy from Detroit Hazel. That shame cause Erlik announces rings around that guy.  
edwardwilliam
Annnnnnnnnd they're off!

Rebate shops are not the devil.

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: January 19, 2006, 05:01:43 AM »

Why is this guy going around track to track trying to steal someone elses job? He has no business going to tracks like the BIG-M sucking up to people and causing problems with the job's of the announcers there. This guy has no business in NJ or NY and since he was fired by the Saratoga GM he should stay away because few people like the jagoff. This guy's head is so big he really thinks he's a celebrity in the harness racing world and that people around the country really want to see and hear his annoucing. You come on the racing show at the BIG-M telling everyone that you love California and that the racing is getting better out there. Are you *** nuts? Your so full of shit that your turning brown when you talk about CAL-FIXPO that its not even funny. Let me tell you one thing Cal-fixpo should have a B-52 Bomber drop a bomb on it with all those crooks in the infield. The crime in the drivers room is higher than all of LA. put together. When the FBI sits in the grandstand for 6-months and arrests all those crooked drivers and trainers rigging race after race then I to will believe that they have cleaned that scum hole up. But until then Scott keep trying to make those fools believe you. You know deep down you hate it out there and wish you never left Illinois otherwise you wouldn't be running around NJ & ILL looking for an announcing job. Sorry Scott no jobs are availble so get your ASS back on a plane and go announce the boring fixed and scum product they try to call harness racing in California. Why don't you stay home with your family you loser.

If I see you at another track this week announcing I'll bust a TV

He was in NJ for the sale, you dolt.  Since he was here, he called a couple races -- just like last year.  Both the interview -- and calls -- were at Sam's suggestion, in fact.

Best,
EW

BTW- Both McKee and Warkentin are very much gentlemen, and excellent at what they do.  It was a pleasure to witness it tonight at the Big M.

Stick to Fantasyland pal, because you'll NEVER make it in the real world - TC
potrasalve

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: January 19, 2006, 10:03:33 AM »

The guy is a virus. Avoid him like the plague. Everything he touches he manages to ruin. He has enough rope now and we all no where that leads. It wont be long before he's sitting and watching as an owner or fan.
LVd

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: January 19, 2006, 10:20:22 AM »

What was really sickening was when TVG would interview Earache. I had to change channels.
mgriffin

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: January 19, 2006, 11:23:09 AM »

I don't know the guy at all, but I like the way he calls a race. I thought is was neat to hear him at the big M. Someone suggested that if Larry Lederman could be taken away from Freehold somehow, he would end up at the Big M. Gees, not sure if I would do that one. He isn't bad, but sometimes he tries to be too funny. Leave the funny business at Freehold, because the class business is up the road. Big M management don't even waste your time, you have a good duo now.

MG
LVd

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: January 19, 2006, 11:34:16 AM »

Earache reminds me of the Caray, I think it was Chip, that was the Cubs announcer.I had to turn off the sound to watch.
off stride

« Reply #14 on: January 19, 2006, 11:37:10 AM »

its pretty obvious that the horse people in chicago are a bunch of hateful..jealous..spiteful people.. in that spirit.. cant wait to watch your version of the sport die a long slow painful death

http://www.sonsandlovers.co.uk/Paper%20Lace%20-%20chicago.mp3

« Last Edit: January 19, 2006, 03:07:47 PM by off stride » Report to moderator   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: