Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

September 16, 2014, 04:35:26 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ROBIN  (Read 5669 times)
Claiming King

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: November 11, 2005, 02:21:03 PM »

Why is it so difficult for you to answer simple questions? Are you off your meds again?
Report to moderator   Logged
Dan Nance

« Reply #51 on: November 11, 2005, 02:30:16 PM »

Why is it so difficult for you to answer simple questions? Are you off your meds again?

What difference does it make to you? Enjoy yourself, I'VE BEEN THERE....DONE THAT.

Find a new screen name. You didn't earn that title, my no train' ass did
[/b]
Claiming King

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: November 11, 2005, 03:01:18 PM »

Son, I was claiming horses when you were playing t-ball. I remember when Bergstein wrote the first claimer. So stop your nonsense. And you and your brother should stop popping off about stuff you don't know about. Again, I'm not saying that SN's ideas regarding the sales are off-base, because they're not. It's just that the *** brothers have no frame of reference.
sn

« Reply #53 on: November 11, 2005, 03:17:40 PM »

Mr. Elder Statesman, We have bought horses at sales, sold horses at sales, been part of back room deals, been burned by back room deals, doctored horses up to get through sales, bought horses that have been doctored up to get through sales, been lied to at sales, had phont bids placed agaist us at sales, been called the next day after we were outbid to by horses at sales, beleive me we have been thru it all!!!
When you say we were never involved in the yearling GAME. You are wrong!!! we have bought yearlings at sales before, big players NO!!! The reason being because its just what you say it is a GAME ( of diseption) we wanted no part of that RACKET!!! all the yearlings we did buy were for ourselves and no owners!!!
By the way, those Nickel bred, home bred, rejects from Joppa wound up beating all the sale toppers those years!!!

By the way we had our choice of buying one of two yearlings that Mike Borys had one year, they were both B.S. Skipper colts, one was $15,000 and the other was $10,000 we liked them both, our owner chose the one for $10,000 (of course) his name was Sir Render the others name was Hothead!!!
bigdaddy

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: November 11, 2005, 03:26:16 PM »

Did the guy hang himself scott? j/k did his horse make any money?
Claiming King

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: November 11, 2005, 03:30:44 PM »

Sir Render was a nice horse. I think he actually beat Hothead once or twice.

Anybody remember the first horse to beat Hothead?
sn

« Reply #56 on: November 11, 2005, 03:32:00 PM »

Bigdaddy, it was pretty nerve racking because we races against Hothead all year and had to watch him dominate that division but Sir Render did beat Hothead in the Cardinal Elim. at Maywood and should have beat him in the final if not for a bad draw and a unlucky trip!!!
Dan Nance

« Reply #57 on: November 11, 2005, 03:49:58 PM »

Bigdaddy, it was pretty nerve racking because we races against Hothead all year and had to watch him dominate that division but Sir Render did beat Hothead in the Cardinal Elim. at Maywood and should have beat him in the final if not for a bad draw and a unlucky trip!!!

SN
         It was the Maywood Pace Elim. that Sir Render beat Hothead in. And your right, if it wasn't for a bad trip or drive whatever you want to call it Sir would have won the final. He was dead last in a 10 horse field at Maywood turning for home and finished forth beat 2 lenghts. We had that sucker ready to win and got a horrible trip.

I have "Sir Render's" win picture on the wall in my office when he won that race and beat"Hothead" with " Boom Boom  up.

It was " Skippers Strike " who beat " Hothead " and " Sir Render " on 5-3-1985 at Maywood in the 41K stake final. Sir Render broke at the start with the 2 hole with Davey up and came back and finished 2nd beat 3/4 of a lenght after being dead last at the quarter 15 lenghts behind. Hothead ran 3rd that night.
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: