Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

September 20, 2014, 01:12:26 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Poll
Question: Winner  (Voting closed: January 17, 2006, 02:38:30 PM)
Bears - 8 (72.7%)
Panthers - 3 (27.3%)
Total Voters: 9

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Panthers at Bears game  (Read 2068 times)
warden
Global Moderator

« on: January 13, 2006, 02:38:30 PM »

And why you think so.
Report to moderator   Logged
Stat Man Steve
Elevator Commedian

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2006, 08:38:05 PM »

Bears victory earlier helps.  Bears had the extra week off, plus starters only played a small part of their 'meaningless' final regular season game, so most players are coming back in 2, but seemingly more like 3 weeks instead of 1 like Carolina.  They had the chance for some extra study on them while watching their game on T.V. last weekend. 
off stride

« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2006, 08:55:08 AM »

hopefully chicago can count on old man winter becoming its 12th man late sunday... cold weather.. bitter windchills..  can all help chicago and its tuff defense... hopefully carolina will be affected by the weather and not get any offense going

screw the panthers
mottoman

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2006, 09:25:32 AM »

bears have no chance to win this game I would bet anybody here $100.00 with no points I take Carolina??
CLOCKERbiggestal

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2006, 11:04:59 AM »

Panthers have too many weapons and are hot.

Panthers 20 Bears 14

Kickers beat one-pacers almost every time.
off stride

« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2006, 11:24:09 AM »

bears have no chance to win this game I would bet anybody here $100.00 with no points I take Carolina??

sure lets make it a buck and a half...
Horse Voice

« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2006, 11:43:32 AM »

Grossman will be the difference. He's inexperienced, yes, but he's money. I can feel it.
RunSuckerRun

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2006, 10:41:11 PM »

Bears win in a forfeit.  The FBI haven't caught a third of the crooks in the hired truck scandal so I'm thinking the Panther's bus never makes it to Soldier Field.

-RSR
Big C

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2006, 01:31:26 AM »

If Bears play error free, they win the game. There's NO way the defense will come up with the same amount of sacks as the first game. Still, Bears 10 Panthers 9 Bears meet Stellers for the SUPER BOWLand kick their ASS!
Les Moore

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: January 15, 2006, 03:15:03 AM »

The Panther's QB will remember the beating he took last time. The Panther's running back and recievers will remember the punishment they took last time. The Panther's QB will try to rush things and make mistakes. The only way the Bears can lose is if the offensive coordiator fails to make adjustments which is very possible. If the Bears defense can score 1 touchdown they win.
CLOCKERbiggestal

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: January 15, 2006, 08:18:38 PM »

The Panther's QB will remember the beating he took last time. The Panther's running back and recievers will remember the punishment they took last time. The Panther's QB will try to rush things and make mistakes. The only way the Bears can lose is if the offensive coordiator fails to make adjustments which is very possible. If the Bears defense can score 1 touchdown they win.

Looks as if the Panthers had short memories there.  dude

Kickers beat one-pacers almost every time.
off stride

« Reply #11 on: January 15, 2006, 11:25:32 PM »

in august, if someone would have said the bears would be one touchdown short of making it to the nfc championship game we would have put him in a rubber room.. so mourning should be short and the bears look like a power for the next couple of years
Exbourne
Drunk fat and good

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: January 16, 2006, 12:21:36 AM »

The best De Since football was invented...The GREAT Rex Grossman..The Joe Montana of the future...Way to rest the team against the Vikes...
Im A Vikes fan.....Dooo DOOOO

I drink,I smoke,I gamble.
What a Life!!!
7/29/05.
Les Moore

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: January 18, 2006, 12:35:28 AM »

I want to apologize to the T-bred guys for taking up their space with my Bears prediction. I won't quit my day job to handicap football. Mike Warren, if you read this message board, give me a call, I'd like to come to work for you.
TommyCh

« Reply #14 on: January 18, 2006, 12:58:30 PM »

Rumblings that Rivera doesn't really run the defense. Game plan based on newspaper columns having them already in the Supe Bowl. If a horse trainer mounted the kind of Derby campaign that Lovie did for the Bears...well, it would be his last one.

By the way, did anyone see the play where Grossman tried to slide at mid-field to protect himself and instead planted his foot in the turf like a blue Jart! Like Curly Howard, I had visions of his foot pointing north and him pointing south. He's not long for this career. To keep some semblance of racing, bad connections.
g3tPWNed_24

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: January 20, 2006, 04:45:29 PM »

we did not play well at all and you have to credit the panthers O line for turning things completely around as opposed to what happened to them earlier in the year against the bears. 2 plays basically cost us the game. peanut going to the ground on smiths first big td and the second one i still for the life of me cant figure out why that guy was covering steve smith, i cant remember his name off hand but i watch every game and i was like who the hell is that covering smith. delhomme's eyes musta lit up like a kid on christmas when he saw that matchup. also didnt care for the gameplan, what happened to what got us there which was RUNNING the ball and playing solid d. bears need to pick up another established wideout to compliment muhammed, and i think bradley would fit in real nice as a number 3 cuz his rookie year was lookin good till he went down. i could really careless now who wins but i guess outta the reamining teams i unfortunately gotta root for the panthers, jake delhomme owns some horses in louisiana for those that dont know
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: