Chicago Barn to Wire Breeders' Cup Handicapping Tournaments
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

October 30, 2014, 08:59:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ever wonder why?  (Read 643 times)
wilderness

Ignore
« on: November 22, 2007, 05:53:24 PM »

I wasn't disrepecting him at all. Hey we all can agree to disagree a lot. Shit when Mike Curci makes a pick they are a definite autotoss. Just cause I disagree with who he picks does not mean I don't respect the guy. Shit how many people on here look at my picks and laugh? A LOT!!!! Does not mean I won't post cause they rip my picks? NEVER!!! I am not a *** like that.  My spine is a lot stronger that that.. Stuff like this is why places like this were made. To discuss the sport we love, no matter what the subject is. I am sure he knows way more about this sport than I will ever know, but That does not mean I can't toss his picks cause I don't agree with how he handicaps a race!!!!!! And sorry but I don't care if you were being sarcastic or not, Putz is never a word you use when being that so don't back pedal like the dailey dope always does. Shit When I was a member of that other shit hole site, I was the one who always stood up for you when your imposter started posting all the bullshit he does, saying it wasn't you, and you call me a putz?Huh Whatever.

For the zillionth time!
 I could give a rat-a-s-s what some person on another forum is representing on my behalf.
 I've explained on numerous ocassions that I never have nor never will participate in that forum.
 Also all those links to my websites from that forum DO NOT FUNCTION.
 Many people who jump from that forum to this and back to that forum to gain access to the links are denied all access to my websites.

Ever wonder why?
 Many industry notables don't participate in these types of forums?

I've had many tell me that they were or are longtime readers/regisitered and simply stopped reading!
 Most are under gag orders as an agreement of their employment and when somebody blasts them in these forums, they are NOT ALLOWED to blast back!
 The result is people taking potshots with their only alternative being to turn the other cheek.
 Does that sound fair to you?

<snip></snip>

Why not start your own handicapping thread comparison as I previously suggested?
« Last Edit: November 27, 2007, 01:07:49 AM by wilderness » Report to moderator   Logged

Regards Don
Gb

« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2007, 06:04:38 PM »

I could give a shit about your websites!!!! Never looked nor care to. Whatever dope, I post my picks all the time and have no problem people taking shots at them. Still have no Idea why you started this thread, just a moron I guess so happy Thanksgiving
« Last Edit: November 22, 2007, 06:06:30 PM by pezz97 » Report to moderator   Logged
wilderness

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2007, 06:09:33 PM »

I could give a shit about your websites!!!! Never looked nor care to. Whatever dope, I post my picks all the time and have no problem people taking shots at them. Still have no Idea why you started this thread, just a moron I guess so happy Thanksgiving

Thanks for the Happy Thanksgiving and same back.

A "moron" admittedly, however with more depth, understanding, appreciation and respect than any putz Wink

Report to moderator   Logged

Regards Don
wilderness

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2007, 06:30:03 PM »

Why Janine doesn't participate more?

Does she lack an appreciation for harness racing?
 Is she so busy in the other forums that she does not have any time to participate here?

Regards Don
NIATROSS

« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2007, 06:36:33 PM »

I may be out of line here but I am going to jump in anyways.Just saying someone's selections are an autotoss does not show disrespect.I feel the same about many of the TV  handicappers and have told a couple  so.If people don;t have an opinion on someone one way or another it means they are no even reading that person's picks.That IMO is the real way to show disrepect.
wilderness

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2007, 06:47:38 PM »

I may be out of line here but I am going to jump in anyways.Just saying someone's selections are an autotoss does not show disrespect.I feel the same about many of the TV  handicappers and have told a couple  so.If people don;t have an opinion on someone one way or another it means they are no even reading that person's picks.That IMO is the real way to show disrepect.

Niatross,
                I don't dispute anybody's right to inject their opinion.

I do resent the method in which it was injected after Heyden was kind enough to PROMPTLY view the thread and reply.

Simply starting a new thread would have circumvented all this confusion, rather than lazily and disrespectfully replying easily under a thread which was a call for assitance to the forum participants, and to which a so-called outsider that doesn't normally participate in this forum took the time time answer cordially.

Regards Don
NIATROSS

« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2007, 06:54:50 PM »

Niatross,
                I don't dispute anybody's right to inject their opinion.

I do resent the method in which it was injected after Heyden was kind enough to PROMPTLY view the thread and reply.

Simply starting a new thread would have circumvented all this confusion, rather than lazily and disrespectfully replying easily under a thread which was a call for assitance to the forum participants, and to which a so-called outsider that doesn't normally participate in this forum took the time time answer cordially.

You are correct I won't argue that point.
Gb

« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2007, 06:56:28 PM »

Your right wilderness, I should of started another thread to rip his handicapping I am sorry
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: