Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

August 20, 2014, 07:52:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dan Nancy and his latest  (Read 6250 times)
18g needle

Ignore
« on: October 23, 2007, 11:07:30 AM »

can you believe that Nancy is posting his training stats

hey Nancy, can you post all the ribbons you got from Girl Scouts ?

What a douche !
Report to moderator   Logged
Kenneth J. Chadwick

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2007, 11:42:00 AM »

Dear Group;

I would like to know if anyone is interested in my following stats?

1) MY GPA in:

High  School (1962)
    College (1966)
    My class rank in OCS (Officers Candidate School)
    What my final rank was in the Army when I retired.

2) My baseball batting average:
    Little League
    Pony League
    Semipro League

And finally no one gives a s _ _ _ what you did yesterday.
Yesterday is History
Tomorrow is a mystery
Today is what counts.

My customers and clients, say "What can you do for me today?"  That's it, nothing more and nothing less.

Get on with your life.
Live in the present not in the past.

Kenneth J. Chadwick

« Last Edit: October 23, 2007, 11:49:09 AM by Kenneth J. Chadwick » Report to moderator   Logged

It's a Wonderful Life, let's live every moment like its your last.
tonymfan

« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2007, 01:14:13 PM »

can you believe that Nancy is posting his training stats

hey Nancy, can you post all the ribbons you got from Girl Scouts ?

What a douche !

Dan's a ((((((((((((((((( finished product )))))))))))))))))))).

Finished as a trainer 20 years ago. Finished as a poster buried in the slime of hogslop. Don't pay attention to him.

Can you believe it's one year since the Stooges started hogslop? They said we wouldn't last a month without them. Then they gave us until Christmas. Now it's one year later and we're still alive and kicking. Better than ever without the Stooges and trolls bragging lies and filth.
Gb

« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2007, 01:20:36 PM »

Who?
Joe B

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2007, 02:29:22 PM »

I went and checked his post out - actually to be honest, I enjoyed looking at the names on that list - have to admit thats when the racing here was really fun and looking at the standings brings back a lot of memories.  How 'bout Porcelli driving at a 27% win % and training I think was even a bit better.....Glug....Jeezel Beezle...I used to bet Porcelli all the time...especially at Maywood.

Im not a member of the other site - way too much crap going on - but to be honest there's not enough going on here - half the subjects here still talk about Dan *** - I'll say this much for him - I think he knows the game and he's pretty insightful about Chicago racing past and present - and his website over there - if you ignore 90% of the BS crap - has more racing related discussion etc than this site has had lately - just my opinion.....Joe B
race track phil

« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2007, 03:29:38 PM »

Joe ,       
                  I dont understand your post !   You say half the posts are about Dan !   Where ?   You selected to reply to the *** post and not reply to other post's like Brett Miller ,  muddy tracks , balmoral picks , slots for racing , lis mara , jeremy's jet , life guard on duty .  All racing related subjects !  Maybe none of these post's are interesting to you but they are racing related and if you share your opinion on some of these post's especially mine maybe others will follow . You once wanted to talk about Los Al racing since its getting popular !  I would be glad to discuss that subject with you anytime .

RTP
vegas jay

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2007, 05:01:04 AM »

Dear Group;

I would like to know if anyone is interested in my following stats?

1) MY GPA in:

High  School (1962)
    College (1966)
    My class rank in OCS (Officers Candidate School)
    What my final rank was in the Army when I retired.

2) My baseball batting average:
    Little League
    Pony League
    Semipro League

And finally no one gives a s _ _ _ what you did yesterday.
Yesterday is History
Tomorrow is a mystery
Today is what counts.

My customers and clients, say "What can you do for me today?"  That's it, nothing more and nothing less.

Get on with your life.
Live in the present not in the past.

Kenneth J. Chadwick

Mr. C:

I agree with everything you said, except for one thing: If you maintain that "nobody gives a s--- what you did yesterday," then I can confidently assert you've never met any of my three ex-wives!!!
burton

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2007, 06:44:21 AM »

I went and checked his post out - actually to be honest, I enjoyed looking at the names on that list - have to admit thats when the racing here was really fun and looking at the standings brings back a lot of memories.  How 'bout Porcelli driving at a 27% win % and training I think was even a bit better.....Glug....Jeezel Beezle...I used to bet Porcelli all the time...especially at Maywood.

Im not a member of the other site - way too much crap going on - but to be honest there's not enough going on here - half the subjects here still talk about Dan *** - I'll say this much for him - I think he knows the game and he's pretty insightful about Chicago racing past and present - and his website over there - if you ignore 90% of the BS crap - has more racing related discussion etc than this site has had lately - just my opinion.....Joe B
I just looked over at the cesspool and these were the top topics:

1-"Del Cupp is a mother *** ***hole"
2- "Dave Magee put on a diaper you chicken shit"
3- "Mctied and his loudmouth buddy"

All posted by harness knowledgable people named *** the dog, franksucks,pigland, stiffjob etc;

Joe I disagree.
trotter1

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: October 24, 2007, 07:41:36 AM »

I'm sure their "advertisers" are proud.
18g needle

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: October 24, 2007, 08:23:24 AM »

I'm sure their "advertisers" are proud.
Of course they are. And when TC and the other Dan Nancy ball swingers remove their mouths from Dan's member, they roll a bunch of stats on how many posts they are getting.

They new hero of hogsplop should be this new young driver that is getting about 25% of all posts towards him in the last couple of weeks.

He may be able to become part of the tight inner circle(jerk).
Kenneth J. Chadwick

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: October 24, 2007, 08:38:10 AM »

Mr. C:

I agree with everything you said, except for one thing: If you maintain that "nobody gives a s--- what you did yesterday," then I can confidently assert you've never met any of my three ex-wives!!!

Uh-oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. doh

Does that mean three strikes and your out! Bomb

Kenneth J. Chadwick

It's a Wonderful Life, let's live every moment like its your last.
Joe B

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: October 24, 2007, 10:33:07 AM »

RTP and Burton - I'll stand by my statement - after you ignore 90% of the BS over there - they have more relevant racing discussion than we do.....I see discussion about Vernon Downs closing.....an interesting article written by G Bonomo related to slots at the tracks.....canada horsemen vs US horsemen....opinions about Ricky Maccomber and questions about Steve Warrington....Indiana Downs racing surface issues.....Comments on how Del Chupp drove Final Attribute....on how Dave Magee is driving too conservatively and being outdriven by Oosting multiple times each night...a thread about who gives you the best drive for your money....etc etc. Our most responded to threads always relate to Dan ***....macdaddy's show bets or Trotter telling us how much money Tetrick has saved or how much money Joe Torre has in the bank....when someone does start a good racing related topic - it usually gets ignored - Burton posts his handicapping angles every weekend - never more than 1 or 2 responses - someone else trying to start a thread about the Lady Maud race and the Messenger final - 95% of the people here obviously couldnt care one bit about the Messenger final - hey, I'm just stating my opinion here - the quality of racing talk here is pretty weak - yeah - the topics Del Chupp is a mother - f assh and Davey put your diaper on might not be your cup of tea - but the fact is if you bet Davey nowadays you sometimes get a very conservative drive and the fact is that when you bet Del Chupp you'll often be asking yourself -what was this guy thinking?? - those are racing related topics at least - we just went through a period where we had Super night in Chicago.....Grand Circuit racing at the Red Mile - Windy City night at Maywood - Balmoral has a huge card coming Nov 3 - our discussion surrounding these racing events lacks big time in my opinion - and maybe thats due to the fact that the game is really dying - but if you guys think the racing discussion is good on here and you're happy with it - so be it - you're entitled to your opinion. Enjoy the next 10 threads about macdaddy and his rebates / show bets etc.   Joe B
tonymfan

« Reply #12 on: October 24, 2007, 10:55:59 AM »

but if you guys think the racing discussion is good on here and you're happy with it - so be it - you're entitled to your opinion.

You start more then. Contribute to some. You're a member here.

There wasn't a *** subject before this for many pages. The forum finally looks over that (((((((((((((( finished product )))))))))))))) except a few occasions. There's less posts here but they're mostly about harness racing. Even the m word's being ignored. We should ignore *** the same. 

If you like hogslop better and can stand it that's your choice. Other readers prefer less filth and fraud. I wish we had more subjects on BTW but won't wade through hateful slime and lies to find it at hogslop. It's not worth it. Anything worthwhile will be on a news site in a day or two any way.
NIATROSS

« Reply #13 on: October 24, 2007, 11:22:57 AM »

RTP and Burton - I'll stand by my statement - after you ignore 90% of the BS over there - they have more relevant racing discussion than we do.....I see discussion about Vernon Downs closing.....an interesting article written by G Bonomo related to slots at the tracks.....canada horsemen vs US horsemen....opinions about Ricky Maccomber and questions about Steve Warrington....Indiana Downs racing surface issues.....Comments on how Del Chupp drove Final Attribute....on how Dave Magee is driving too conservatively and being outdriven by Oosting multiple times each night...a thread about who gives you the best drive for your money....etc etc. Our most responded to threads always relate to Dan ***....macdaddy's show bets or Trotter telling us how much money Tetrick has saved or how much money Joe Torre has in the bank....when someone does start a good racing related topic - it usually gets ignored - Burton posts his handicapping angles every weekend - never more than 1 or 2 responses - someone else trying to start a thread about the Lady Maud race and the Messenger final - 95% of the people here obviously couldnt care one bit about the Messenger final - hey, I'm just stating my opinion here - the quality of racing talk here is pretty weak - yeah - the topics Del Chupp is a mother - f assh and Davey put your diaper on might not be your cup of tea - but the fact is if you bet Davey nowadays you sometimes get a very conservative drive and the fact is that when you bet Del Chupp you'll often be asking yourself -what was this guy thinking?? - those are racing related topics at least - we just went through a period where we had Super night in Chicago.....Grand Circuit racing at the Red Mile - Windy City night at Maywood - Balmoral has a huge card coming Nov 3 - our discussion surrounding these racing events lacks big time in my opinion - and maybe thats due to the fact that the game is really dying - but if you guys think the racing discussion is good on here and you're happy with it - so be it - you're entitled to your opinion. Enjoy the next 10 threads about macdaddy and his rebates / show bets etc.   Joe B

If your not happy here than so be it.If you rather be somewhere they tell you upfront you don't mean  squat unless you bet with one of their advertisers go for it.They are doing so great but cannot even come with a new hat or t-shirt design to  even sell to all the people who made that site go for it.It has been about 6 months waiting for the new design.LOL.I give all the credit to *** ( even though some find his screen name revolting ) and his crew,if not for them HP would NOT be getting any posts because of all who have left.I give  them credit for making money but without the posters on any site you have nothing.

I don't hear anymore accusations of this being a NAZI GESTAPO run forum after they were busted more for the same if not worse.

Once again if your happy here don't punish yourself do what will make you happy and get on with it.

I don't know what is more idiotic,someone who believes a harness track in Vegas is a  good idea or trying to sell some bs about having posters all over the world.

talking head

« Reply #14 on: October 24, 2007, 12:18:15 PM »

Joe ,       
                  I dont understand your post !   You say half the posts are about Dan !   Where ?   You selected to reply to the *** post and not reply to other post's like Brett Miller ,  muddy tracks , balmoral picks , slots for racing , lis mara , jeremy's jet , life guard on duty .  All racing related subjects !  Maybe none of these post's are interesting to you but they are racing related and if you share your opinion on some of these post's especially mine maybe others will follow . You once wanted to talk about Los Al racing since its getting popular !  I would be glad to discuss that subject with you anytime .

RTP
RTP thumbs up

I just looked at the last 11 pages of posts and did not see any started by Joe B.! Hey if you have something to discuss start a thread just don't b**ch about what others are posting!
Oh Wait, he started one,  BUT IT IS A LINK!
doubledigetman

« Reply #15 on: October 24, 2007, 01:21:10 PM »

i agree if you dont like it here there are other places ,just remember when you post on *** you are posting with 3 people with 10 troll names or more that are talking back and forth to each other to pad the forum stats
race track phil

« Reply #16 on: October 24, 2007, 01:30:19 PM »

Joe B ,  

It really boils down to where you chose to post and what you want to reply too .  I think we get a fair amount of racing related post's and a fair amount of fun post's . There are now 3 racing sites to chose from and I'm sure all 3 have some good threads about racing . I have stated many times that I make a living betting horses ( At least I try )  I will admit that I dont offer too much on harness racing because I dont feel that I'm qualified because I dont see as many races as others and though I'm still interested I rely on others to discuss harness racing and enjoy reading their opinions . When the Big M opens maybe there will be more action and even I might be posting my opinions . I really like the fact that I dont have to waste time sifting thru threads to find interesting topics to read . Time is important to me and cannot devote my life to anything but handicapping the tracks I wager on and again rely on posters to keep me updated and for me its perfect here at BTW .  I respect your opinion but I agree with others , and you should post more or at least reply to those threads you mentioned .  IMO

RTP

Joe ,    At least you started a topic for *** !
« Last Edit: October 24, 2007, 01:32:11 PM by race track phil » Report to moderator   Logged
tonymfan

« Reply #17 on: October 24, 2007, 01:45:53 PM »

Joe ,    At least you started a topic for *** !

LOL! That's normal for them half their subjects are about BTW.  Cheesy
Joe B

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: October 24, 2007, 01:54:15 PM »

RTP - First of all, the issue here is not about me starting topics and me responding to topics - I dont consider myself an integral poster here at BTW - I signed up quite a while back and maybe post a few times a week at most.  Im a fan who logs on to this site every so often to see whats going on - I go into the other site maybe once a month or so - have no interest in posting over there cuz if you say something they dont like they'll post your personal information and tell everyone to bother you - which proves those guys are spineless - so I have no interest.  Anyway, when I saw the post ripping *** for posting his training stats - I went over there to check it out and found it very interesting to read the driver / trainer standings that he posted - brought back a lot of good memories of the good ol days - and after browsing through all the bullshit over there - it was my opinion that they had more relevant racing topics than we do - quite frankly in my opinion the racing discussion on this site has been poor lately - the most responded to posts seem to be always about ***...***...macdaddy etc.....rarely about the races themselves, handicapping angles, upcoming big events, Super Night, Grand Circuit, American nationals etc. I'm not ***, complaining or anything else - my original post was in response to you guys bashing *** for posting his training stats - my response is that his post on *** was one of the more interesting posts ive seen in a while on either site - thats all - just stating my opinion. So people responding that I should post more topics are missing my point.  Tonymfan posted some very interesting stuff this am - lets see how many knowledgeable responses we get to those posts - I can already tell you the answer - less than you'll get when macdaddy says he found a show horse -   Joe B
kmm

« Reply #19 on: October 24, 2007, 04:26:58 PM »

DUMBEST POST IN HISTORY!

------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------
By the way, Team Nances stats were very impressive in 1984.
Now lets see the stats directly after the M99 scandal.
Why do you think the stats were so good. It took a while to get caught.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2007, 05:33:06 PM by kmm » Report to moderator   Logged
burton

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: October 24, 2007, 04:37:23 PM »

DUMBEST POST IN HISTORY!
By the way, Team Nances stats were very impressive in 1984.
Now lets see the stats directly after the M99 scandal.
Why do you think the stats were so good. It took a while to get caught.
He didn't mention ***'s stats.
I think you misunderstood.
Nowwhat about Porcelli's stats?
27%?Huh??
kmm

« Reply #21 on: October 24, 2007, 04:40:28 PM »

He didn't mention ***'s stats.
I think you misunderstood.
Nowwhat about Porcelli's stats?
27%?Huh??
I know that, But his whole point was generated originally from a post by DN about his 1984 stats
Joe B

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: October 24, 2007, 04:43:43 PM »

KMM - my post had nothing to do with dan nances stats - if you cant figure that out i feel sorry for you
burton

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: October 24, 2007, 04:45:04 PM »

I know that, But his whole point was generated originally from a post by DN about his 1984 stats
Everyone knows why *** had some good numbers for awhile.
It wasn't because of hay oats and love.
Gb

« Reply #24 on: October 24, 2007, 04:47:31 PM »

I was going to stay out of this but i have to make a point. from my experience there, any horse related topic eventually turns into something completley different. It always happens, Some troll of goof just cause he can will come oon to the thread and rip someone who actually make a decent comment on that thread and it will turn into a joke after another 4 or 5 posts. Happens all the time every post. Just nitice when Joe would copy all the articles from the usta and harness .com, how many responses did they get? ZERO!!!! They care more about who is doing who etc..... If you consider that harness racing related well then I DISAGREE AND WILL FOREVER.
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: