Chicago Barn to Wire
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

December 18, 2014, 05:48:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dan Nancy and his latest  (Read 6576 times)
kmm

« Reply #25 on: October 24, 2007, 03:47:52 PM »

KMM - my post had nothing to do with dan nances stats - if you cant figure that out i feel sorry for you
Whats the title of this thread....?
Report to moderator   Logged
Joe B

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: October 24, 2007, 04:07:53 PM »

if Nance's name was eliminated from those 1984 stats - I would have made exactly the same post - my points had nothing to do with nances stats - sorry.
kmm

« Reply #27 on: October 24, 2007, 04:27:45 PM »

if Nance's name was eliminated from those 1984 stats - I would have made exactly the same post - my points had nothing to do with nances stats - sorry.
I know that, but you posted on a thread that was started by a poster who got a kick out of reading about a goof who loves himself.
All I did was comment about your post that stated there is no horse talk on this site.
Then, in a seperate paragraph, I commented about the original topic. What don't you understand.

Joe B.
I have seperated my two quotes in my original post.  Sorry to confuse you. I was commenting on 2 different subjects.  Some people can think along more than one line
« Last Edit: October 24, 2007, 04:35:38 PM by kmm » Report to moderator   Logged
Joe B

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: October 24, 2007, 05:05:27 PM »

KMM - I'm certain your more intelligent than me - thanks for the insult.  Joe B
kmm

« Reply #29 on: October 24, 2007, 05:17:59 PM »

KMM - I'm certain your more intelligent than me - thanks for the insult.  Joe B
I know I'm more intelligent than you! Although I am alot dumber for having read your asinine rhetoric about how *** has much more horsetalk than BTW. Also I think that you erred when you posted that 50% of all threads on BTW were about Nance.
I was content to just read on this site. But I just had to respond to your stupidity.
I'm done with you. You lose
Joe B

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: October 24, 2007, 05:29:03 PM »

lately, *** is out performing you.....more bs yes....but also more racing talk especially lately - if my opinion offends you - too bad. And you should take it personally because if you're one of the main posters on here - then you're one of the main reasons for my opinion.  Go ahead and insult my intelligence all you want if it makes you feel good. And I could give a shit less if you're done with me.  Enjoy the forum - Macdaddi's waiting for some more responses from you about his trotting show bet.    So long.   Joe B
burton

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: October 24, 2007, 05:34:27 PM »

I know I'm more intelligent than you! Although I am alot dumber for having read your asinine rhetoric about how *** has much more horsetalk than BTW. Also I think that you erred when you posted that 50% of all threads on BTW were about Nance.
I was content to just read on this site. But I just had to respond to your stupidity.
I'm done with you. You lose
The truth is that there was a lot more harness racing related discussion here today.
Joe B's post was the catalyst.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2007, 05:50:48 PM by burton » Report to moderator   Logged
tonymfan

« Reply #32 on: October 24, 2007, 05:48:07 PM »

lately, *** is out performing you
That and a $1.00 gets them a cup of coffee.
talking head

« Reply #33 on: October 24, 2007, 06:40:57 PM »

The truth is that there was a lot more harness racing related discussion here today.
Joe B's post was the catalyst.
Catalyst for what? I Know your sticking up for your buddy! Like I stated  earlier, if you have something you want to discuss than start a thread! Your friend just likes to criticize topics, Tell him to start a few I am sure with his supposed great knowledge of Harness Racing he can come up with something!  Roll Eyes
Gb

« Reply #34 on: October 24, 2007, 10:50:50 PM »

lately, *** is out performing you.....more bs yes....but also more racing talk especially lately - if my opinion offends you - too bad. And you should take it personally because if you're one of the main posters on here - then you're one of the main reasons for my opinion.  Go ahead and insult my intelligence all you want if it makes you feel good. And I could give a shit less if you're done with me.  Enjoy the forum - Macdaddi's waiting for some more responses from you about his trotting show bet.    So long.   Joe B
I don't need numbers and a lot of ***hole ripping every good thread that is posted. I will stick with the good posters here and the ones at gary's forum, were we all get along and talk racing. This is the only thread that has been posted about that site in weeks on here and I hope it goes to page 3 really quick
« Last Edit: October 24, 2007, 10:58:06 PM by pezz97 » Report to moderator   Logged
burton

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: October 25, 2007, 05:39:57 AM »

Catalyst for what? I Know your sticking up for your buddy! Like I stated  earlier, if you have something you want to discuss than start a thread! Your friend just likes to criticize topics, Tell him to start a few I am sure with his supposed great knowledge of Harness Racing he can come up with something!  Roll Eyes
Look at the front page yesterday.
That says it all whether you believe it or not.
Hope it keeps up.
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: