Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

October 24, 2014, 04:43:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: One last point about Greta  (Read 609 times)
John Frank

Ignore
« on: January 13, 2006, 12:10:59 AM »

I just skimmed 4 other sites on this topic. They all went: Why does a jockey need to take this to ride. No One gets the point. They think Greta needs it to ride. Greta won 12 races last year. GRETA had a nice operation going selling to others in racing. What needs to be looked at is WHO is under suspension. WHO wants to get back quicker. What Jock would RAT. Who rats anyhow. Who goes to FEDS. Who turned in GRETA. You know Greta was never involved in fixed racing. Was her boyfriend,agent. And did they bet on fixed races with jocks who needed their fix. Will we get answers. Will we find out who bought the crystal. Will we find out the users. Will the jockey's,trainers,and owners come forward. Will Greta and boyfriend spill beans to get a shorter sentence. Will this prove once and for all that everyone involved in horse racing is nothing but a HIGH F### society.
Report to moderator   Logged
newyorker

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2006, 02:31:21 AM »

JOHN FRANK I WAS WONDERING IF YOU COULD TELL ME THE ADDRESSES OF THE OTHER MESSAGE BOARDS?? I CAN NEVER FIND ANY MESSAGE BOARDS ABOUT RACING!!! THANKS
Armonsol

« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2006, 03:05:20 AM »

Greta is obviously a drug addict.  The scourge of meth is apparent all over the country.  It hasn't infiltrated Chicago like it has rural areas.  It is cheap, it can be made anywhere, and it is absolutely addictive.  It will give a jockey the desired effect, energy, alertness, and no appetite.  The problem is the progressive nature of it, just like all addictive substances or practices.  What started out manageable quickly becomes unmanageable.  This stuff cooks your brain like an egg, and eats away at your body.  You cannot act like a norman human being.  And, like all addictions unarrested, it will lead to prison, rubber rooms, or a morgue.  There are many many thousands of people hooked on this crap all over the country.  The Mexican drug cartels have super labs.  I have no facts about Greta's actual case John, but you assert that she is heading the largest meth lab in the country and pushing dope all over the racing world.  I find that VERY hard to believe.  She hasn't been riding for awhile and now we know why.  We'll have to let the legal system run its course here.  One thing everyone can take from this: if you haven't taken meth, you better not.  It will destroy you and everyone that loves you.
A.
Parker
Perfection Epitomized

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2006, 12:08:38 PM »

Well, I personally think the ex boyfriend/agent squealed like a piglet.  Couldn't stand to see her with a valet(Baccia.)  It's a disgrace to racing, it's a disgrace to everyone involved. 
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: