Chicago Barn to Wire
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

December 19, 2014, 12:31:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RUCKER 1 FOR 18 AT THE BIG M. STARTING OFF WITH A BANG!!!!!  (Read 2713 times)
Dan Nance

« on: January 11, 2006, 04:08:29 PM »

What's wrong Ruckerfan no Gout medication? It looks to me that Rucker is having a hard time winning races at the Big M. and in Chicago since the first of the year. Is the pressure building up too much or is it the lack of some quality juice? His horses look like shit racing with no moves in them like they had in the past. Remember how they would look dead at the 1/8th pole and then all of a sudden kick back in with new life? Well, it's not happening so far this year. His horses look as dead as Bruse Krause's.

He better get moving if he's planning on beating out the Ledford's for the training title in 2006 at the Big M. because my money is on the Ledford's to win the title this year.   
Report to moderator   Logged
icare

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2006, 04:17:01 PM »

Dane/Roth are doing better, maybe a little guy could win, I would love to see Kim win. she dont have the same class of horses Ledford and Rucker do. maybe nexted year kim
edwardwilliam
Annnnnnnnnd they're off!

Rebate shops are not the devil.

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2006, 04:45:29 PM »

What's wrong Ruckerfan no Gout medication? It looks to me that Rucker is having a hard time winning races at the Big M. and in Chicago since the first of the year. Is the pressure building up too much or is it the lack of some quality juice? His horses look like shit racing with no moves in them like they had in the past. Remember how they would look dead at the 1/8th pole and then all of a sudden kick back in with new life? Well, it's not happening so far this year. His horses look as dead as Bruse Krause's.

He better get moving if he's planning on beating out the Ledford's for the training title in 2006 at the Big M. because my money is on the Ledford's to win the title this year.   

Dan,

Did you ever have a 1 for 18 stretch in your career?  Surely you did.  As a result, I would probably wait until there's enough starts to form an actual opinion.

Also, that 1/18 is one thing, but what about the four seconds and four thirds?  I see a 50% ITM percentage, and a UTRS of .253 at the Mecca of the sport.

NOW -- I'm definitely not going to be the one to support someone who's career has definitely been shrouded in some questionable moments -- but, come on, you seriously can't be reading the numbers and making these judgments, can you?

Best,
EW

Stick to Fantasyland pal, because you'll NEVER make it in the real world - TC
TC

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2006, 04:52:18 PM »

Dan, Rucker isn't listed in Chicago - Perry Smith is.  It's a sad day when Nj is behind IL in seeing even a modicum of justice.  TC
Dan Nance

« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2006, 04:55:48 PM »

Dan, Rucker isn't listed in Chicago - Perry Smith is.  It's a sad day when Nj is behind IL in seeing even a modicum of justice.  TC

TC
        What do you mean Rucker isn't listed as trainer in Chicago? He raced 3 last night under his name as trainer. And two tonight.
TC

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2006, 04:57:40 PM »

TC
        What do you mean Rucker isn't listed as trainer in Chicago? He raced 3 last night under his name as trainer.

My bad then.  Perry was listed in the Saturday program wasn't he ?  Sorry Dan, I tried crack in the grandstand for the 1st time and it's got the beanbox all messed up.   Wink  TC
Dan Nance

« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2006, 05:06:07 PM »

Dan,

Also, that 1/18 is one thing, but what about the four seconds and four thirds?  I see a 50% ITM percentage, and a UTRS of .253 at the Mecca of the sport.

Best,
EW

What about the 4 seconds and 4 thirds. I tell you what about them. That's the difference when your just an average trainer like the rest out there. And when you don't have the advantage using Gout medication or coke or something else then you bat 1 for 18 with 4 seconds and 4 thirds. But, don't worry he'll find the stuff he needs to win again like he always does. Did you hear about a new human drug coming out to treat shingles? It might be the next thing to contaminate the environment in Rucker's barn.

" LEARN THE GAME LADDIE "
edwardwilliam
Annnnnnnnnd they're off!

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2006, 05:18:00 PM »

What about the 4 seconds and 4 thirds. I tell you what about them. That's the difference when your just an average trainer like the rest out there. And when you don't have the advantage using Gout medication or coke or something else then you bat 1 for 18 with 4 seconds and 4 thirds. But, don't worry he'll find the stuff he needs to win again like he always does. Did you hear about a new human drug coming out to treat shingles? It might be the next thing to contaminate the environment in Rucker's barn.

Wednesday 1/4:
5 starts
3 checks
1 second beaten 1 3/4

*both horses that missed checks broke, as well as both fifth place finishers (one with interference)
*horse that finished second was second choice

Thursday 1/5:
7th on a 14/1
5th on a 7/1
winner on a 4/1

Friday 1/6:
second to a 8/5 fav on a 6/1 (by a neck)
8th, on a break

Saturday 1/7:
5th on a 27/1
2nd on a 8/5 by a head
3rd on a 6/1
3rd on a 8/1
3rd on a 5/2
7th on a 23/1
3rd on a 3/1
2nd by a neck to the fav

Okay, Dan.  You see 18-1-4-4.  I see a guy that's 13-1-4-4 on clean trips.  That's 70% ITM and a .350 UDRS.  Not to mention that two of the seconds were to favorites, and he only missed checks twice on clean trips (with horses that were 23 and 14 to 1, nonetheless).

Just my opinion.  He's not struggling.

Best,
EW

Dan Nance

« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2006, 05:56:35 PM »

Wednesday 1/4:
5 starts
3 checks
1 second beaten 1 3/4

*both horses that missed checks broke, as well as both fifth place finishers (one with interference)
*horse that finished second was second choice

Thursday 1/5:
7th on a 14/1
5th on a 7/1
winner on a 4/1

Friday 1/6:
second to a 8/5 fav on a 6/1 (by a neck)
8th, on a break

Saturday 1/7:
5th on a 27/1
2nd on a 8/5 by a head
3rd on a 6/1
3rd on a 8/1
3rd on a 5/2
7th on a 23/1
3rd on a 3/1
2nd by a neck to the fav

Okay, Dan.  You see 18-1-4-4.  I see a guy that's 13-1-4-4 on clean trips.  That's 70% ITM and a .350 UDRS.  Not to mention that two of the seconds were to favorites, and he only missed checks twice on clean trips (with horses that were 23 and 14 to 1, nonetheless).

Just my opinion.  He's not struggling.

Best,
EW

You go ahead and think what you want about clean trips and all the rest of the BS you post. I'll use my EYES and knowledge to see that I'm looking at horses that couldn't make a move and had no pace.

But, maybe this week they will race like monsters if they get help.

edwardwilliam
Annnnnnnnnd they're off!

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2006, 06:40:52 PM »

You go ahead and think what you want about clean trips and all the rest of the BS you post. I'll use my EYES and knowledge to see that I'm looking at horses that couldn't make a move and had no pace.

But, maybe this week they will race like monsters if they get help.

Your eyes are very important, and surely, much superior to mine.

But, last I checked, the payoffs come based upon finishing position and odds.  Consequently, I'll stick with that as my primary guide to success.  Obviously, I'm not discounting the eyes, and it's a very important portion of the handicapping process -- but, generally, the numbers -- when used correctly -- yield things that the eyes just cannot see.

Also, America is results driven.  And, based on these results, I'd say he's doing okay.

Best,
EW

Dan Nance

« Reply #10 on: January 11, 2006, 07:59:27 PM »

Your eyes are very important, and surely, much superior to mine.

But, last I checked, the payoffs come based upon finishing position and odds.  Consequently, I'll stick with that as my primary guide to success.  Obviously, I'm not discounting the eyes, and it's a very important portion of the handicapping process -- but, generally, the numbers -- when used correctly -- yield things that the eyes just cannot see.

Also, America is results driven.  And, based on these results, I'd say he's doing okay.

Best,
EW

OK, Mr. Odds and finishing position. I hope you're happy now that Rucker won the 5th. Even though I hit the pick 3 for $4 it would have paid better with Berry, but the juiceman got up after Berry wacked out the mile for him and gave him the trip. The exacta paid good and the tri was ok. Now, back to work because I'm on a good roll tonight.

P.S.
       Balmoral isn't worth talking about tonight.
Believeabilly

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: January 11, 2006, 09:34:57 PM »

Mr Nanse let me tell you something. I don't know who you are or think you were, but Ken Rucker can train circles around you many many times and the numbers show it. You can fool these other gays on here that you were the best of all time but I'm not fooled by hot air, I take a look at the numbers and the numbers state that Ken Rucker is the best trainer in te bisuniss. Maybe you can get Richard Breth to argue with you on this one. I'll give you a minite to sign him on
Dan Nance

« Reply #12 on: January 11, 2006, 09:44:51 PM »

Mr Nanse let me tell you something. I don't know who you are or think you were, but Ken Rucker can train circles around you many many times and the numbers show it. You can fool these other gays on here that you were the best of all time but I'm not fooled by hot air, I take a look at the numbers and the numbers state that Ken Rucker is the best trainer in te bisuniss. Maybe you can get Richard Breth to argue with you on this one. I'll give you a minite to sign him on

Get lost goof!! Rucker knows the Nance boys can whip his ass anytime. He has alot of horses now but if the Nance boys were still in business and had the stock he has we would leave him in the dust and he knows it. Rucker NEVER claimed a horse off the Nance boys because he was scared to death to take one off us. Rucker knows every word I say is true.

Now get lost and sign in under Ruckerfan. YOU ARE NOW ON " IGNORE " so beat your brains out I'm not reading.
Believeabilly

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: January 11, 2006, 09:54:51 PM »

But you'll be able to see me from the names Richard Breth and Interested Observer so actully im not on ignore.
PONYBOY

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: January 11, 2006, 10:37:33 PM »

Get lost goof!! Rucker knows the Nance boys can whip his ass anytime. He has alot of horses now but if the Nance boys were still in business and had the stock he has we would leave him in the dust and he knows it. Rucker NEVER claimed a horse off the Nance boys because he was scared to death to take one off us. Rucker knows every word I say is true.

Now get lost and sign in under Ruckerfan. YOU ARE NOW ON " IGNORE " so beat your brains out I'm not reading.

THE NANCE BOYS AND RED BUCH AND DAN BENEFIELD ALL TOGETHER COULD'NT CARRY RUCKER'S WATER BUCKET.  YOU WOULD'NT HAVE BEEN NOTHING  WITH OUT BENEFIELD.  THAT'S WHY YOU ARE IN VEGAS AND RUCKER IS WINNING RACES THAT'S PROBABLY WHO YOU BET ON IN EVERY RACE.  MAYBE RUCKER CAN USE SOME GROOMS LADDY!!!!! Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
clown town

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: January 12, 2006, 01:21:33 AM »

BUCH, NANCE ECT...........................
COULD NOT CARRY RUCKERS BUCKET!!!!!!!!!!!!
BECAUSE ITS FULL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LEARN THE GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BY THE WAY BLOW ME TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FIRST UP

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: January 12, 2006, 09:42:12 AM »

I'm not sticking up for rucker, but lets give the man some credit. You don't win the trainers title at the meadowlands just because you have the good drugs. Lets face it, every trainer is loading their horse up with something, the only difference is rucker has the good stuff and he has been caught more times than most. He also has more starts than most so your odds of getting caught are greater. Any trainer who says they don't give their horses enhancing drugs is either a liar or gets results like duncan price.
burton

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: January 12, 2006, 10:28:55 AM »

I'm not sticking up for Rucker either.
But common sense will tell you that it takes more to win races than a vet and drugs.
You need to know how to care for a horse.
Train it, equip it right, classify it correctly etc;
All that doesn't happen because of a drug.
Too many people on this forum simply think that anyone can come along with a vet and some drugs and become a Rucker.
Totally wrong.
Richard Breth

« Reply #18 on: January 12, 2006, 10:38:41 AM »

I'm not sticking up for Rucker either.
But common sense will tell you that it takes more to win races than a vet and drugs.
You need to know how to care for a horse.
Train it, equip it right, classify it correctly etc;
All that doesn't happen because of a drug.
Too many people on this forum simply think that anyone can come along with a vet and some drugs and become a Rucker.
Totally wrong.

Dan Nance even told us that. No one should have any question on the subject.
Dan Nance

« Reply #19 on: January 12, 2006, 10:42:22 AM »

Burton

And then after you learn all that run out and find a Dr. Joe or whoever so that you can go from batting .260 to .400.

Looks to me like those training % were pretty low and them BOOM!!!!!! Dr. Joe came along.
Petro

« Reply #20 on: January 12, 2006, 11:37:17 AM »

Rucker is just letting the steam blow over!!! He will still win the trainer title!!!!
Armonsol

« Reply #21 on: January 12, 2006, 06:16:41 PM »

Burton

And then after you learn all that run out and find a Dr. Joe or whoever so that you can go from batting .260 to .400.

Looks to me like those training % were pretty low and them BOOM!!!!!! Dr. Joe came along.

These stats are the most current available on BMP website.  2003.  Three years old.  They haven't updated anything.  The person that would do that probably was fired in cutbacks and they have not been replaced.  Typical of May/Bmp, half ass.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: