Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

August 30, 2014, 07:37:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Freehold Big Tree's 1945  (Read 506 times)
wilderness

Ignore
« on: September 22, 2007, 04:01:04 PM »

Anybody know if they still have big trees on the backstretch at Freehold?
 And allow young kids to hang over the outer rail to watch the races?

From Aug 22, 1945 Harness Horse and Freehold.
 Text read:
 Big Shot Dorie, winner of Classified Pace in 2:113/4. (Ed Kelly)

Temporary link removed
« Last Edit: February 13, 2009, 12:16:01 PM by wilderness » Report to moderator   Logged

Regards Don
freddyblu22

« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2007, 08:59:16 AM »

these pictures seem really interesting, but for some reason i cant access any of them.. i get a message saying "access forbidden"..  is there any way around this?  thanks!
Report to moderator   Logged
wilderness

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2007, 10:32:00 AM »

these pictures seem really interesting, but for some reason i cant access any of them.. i get a message saying "access forbidden"..  is there any way around this?  thanks!

This reply going to be quite long and for those not interested in "Don's Dribble", my apologies and suggestion that you move on to another thread.

I spent six weeks documenting visitors from another website (that was copying my submissions to Barn to Wire) and the primary visitors from the other website that co-participated at Barn to Wire.

All of this was accomplished through my websites own visitor logs and does NOT have any affiliation or refelction on Barn to Wire .

Janine has provided a dedicated and steadfast forum in BTW (in spite of much nonsense being delivered to her doorstep). My contributions here are in support of Janine's efforts as well as the many honorable and dedicated participants of BTW.

freedyblu,
                 I have no idea of your identity. The only thing I know of you, is that your internet provider is Comcast PA-30 (likely means nothing to you; except the Comcast part.)

This morning at 9:56:30 EST you attempted to view BigShotDorieEdKelly image and were denied. At 10:01:11 EST, you went to the main entry page of that website and were allowed access.

Why didn't you just use the CONTACT on that page bottom (and all other pages of my website) and send an inquiry?
 Rather you addressed a reason for denial in the open forum of BTW.

The "eur/" folders of my websites were created to provide support for inquiries and early viewing of data that is not currently active on other pages of both my websites.
 It's a courtesy to assist others and nothing more.

On Aug 15, 2007 you attempted to view three images through the "other websites" links of a copied email.
 When those links failed and 20-seconds later, you came to the same thread on the Barn to Wire website and attempted to view the same images.
 As a result you and your Comcast PA-30 neighbors were denied access to "eur/" folders of my websites.

I "may" be willing to make an adjustment and allow access, however you'll need to contact me via the CONTACT link on my websites and fill out the submission form COMPLETELY.
 Please understand, that even submission of a request may not gain you access, however I will consider it.

Perhaps we already communicate in another manner or have in the past, however I'm unawre of your identity under the name of "freedyblu" and will not make exceptions in that regard.

Regards Don
Redb2011

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2007, 10:53:07 AM »

Geographically the area has changed greatly over the years.Actually the track is not even in its totally original location.The racetrack property borders a cemetery and there are large trees there.There is no area where people can hang over an outside fence and see the races nor has there been for many years.Freehold raceway is crammed in between highways and a large shopping mall,and the country look has since been the victim of progress.

Cordially
Martin Corso
Freehold NJ
wilderness

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2007, 10:59:47 AM »

Geographically the area has changed greatly over the years.Actually the track is not even in its totally original location.The racetrack property borders a cemetery and there are large trees there.There is no area where people can hang over an outside fence and see the races nor has there been for many years.Freehold raceway is crammed in between highways and a large shopping mall,and the country look has since been the victim of progress.

Cordially
Martin Corso
Freehold NJ

Hey Marty,
                    Ya had to go and burst my bubble Wink
We could surely want for those golden-olden days Wink

Saw where your horse was in a qualie!

Regards Don
freddyblu22

« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2007, 11:37:59 AM »

wilderness -

i dont know you, have never talked to you before, nor have any intention of doing anything malicious.. i simply wanted to view the pictures that you posted haha..  thats all, i swear..

yes - i can navigate part of the website, but i cant click on any links directly from barn to wire.. 

i mean, i guess i just dont understand the secrecy in all this.. its not like you are hiding classified information of the US government, its only old harness racing pictures, no?

if you will "consider" my access to your pictures, id appreciate it, but im not about to jump through hoops to appease you.. you can do (or dont do) whatever you want, and that will be fine with me..
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: