Chicago Barn to Wire
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

December 18, 2014, 01:19:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Who Work's  (Read 1136 times)
John Frank

Ignore
« on: September 20, 2007, 10:42:50 PM »

Dealing with nothing but losers. NO ONE WORKS. Could never understand the concept. Get this in your HEADS all you ignorant LAZY ***. Do you think John Frank has to work anymore. He DON'T. Someday and it won't happen to all you ***,when a spouce dies the other collects. Never wanted it that way.and the reverse was to happen. I croak and Andrea collects. And for all you *** ***hole. Andrea and I built savings for future. It was supposed to be her's. I have stocks,annuity's,that all you *** would hope for. I could retire now and live happlily ever after. I choose not to. Because I'm not a lazy butt *** *** like all you lazy butt *** our.
Report to moderator   Logged
CLOCKERTERRY

« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2007, 10:46:33 PM »

Dealing with nothing but losers. NO ONE WORKS. Could never understand the concept. Get this in your HEADS all you ignorant LAZY ***S. Do you think John Frank has to work anymore. He DON'T. Someday and it won't happen to all you ***s,when a spouce dies the other collects. Never wanted it that way.and the reverse was to happen. I croak and Andrea collects. And for all you *** ***hole. Andrea and I built savings for future. It was supposed to be her's. I have stocks,annuity's,that all you ***s would hope for. I could retire now and live happlily ever after. I choose not to. Because I'm not a lazy butt ***in *** like all you lazy butt ***ers our.

Boring. You and your angst are not thoroughbred racing subjects John Frank, much as you would like to pretend.

I'm afraid I must add you to my ignore list now because you have become so unbearably boring. I see six people beat me to it, and I will be the seventh. Good bye, John Frank.

I hope you have a good simulcast season.
John Frank

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2007, 10:51:04 PM »

And for all you stupid ***hole who are ***. Their is a thing called life insurance. One collects. One never wants to. Andrea was supposed to. John Frank was supposed to die first. So,***hole. i'd give it all up to have Andrea here with me today. In the meantime,all you *** *** on this board can all go *** yourselves.
Exbourne
Drunk fat and good

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2007, 11:45:05 PM »

You Know what John?

Most folks on here have been nice to you. I even have gotten tired of all these silly posts by you.And Ive backed ya and have tried to talk to you.
Big Bragger you are.Real nice touch that you throw in that you are rich now because of insurance.
Both My Parents died when i was a kid.I felt for ya And Thought I knew what ya are going Through.

Looks like you will never change. Some people ya cant help if they cant help themselfs.
You are going to be very lonely if ya dont change your ways.Bash rip call me whatever ya want.
I hope you turn it around. If you dont just go away.

I drink,I smoke,I gamble.
What a Life!!!
7/29/05.
John Frank

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2007, 06:36:26 PM »

I guess you don't get it EXBOURNE. JOHN FRANK has not touched any of it. HE'S willed it out. John Frank and Andrea have 0 offspring. JOHN FRANK don't care about money. He makes his own. He's not a lazy ass ***,like everyone on this board minus a few. *** shits that incessently post here all day. Shits that never contributed working,yet they boast how lazy their *** existance is and proud of it. Same bashers who complain about state of affairs. WORK YOU MOTHERFUCKIN LAZY ASSES. Free ride motherfuckers. Everyone was born to WORK. JOHN FRANK WILL. HE WILL DIE WORKING. That's what this country is about. So go *** yourselves.
John Frank

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2007, 06:54:06 PM »

Take your person who runs this board,take every *** cheating trainer,take every *** cheatin jock,take every owner who puts up with cheatin trainer and jock and bets to cover. And that exists when they know when their trying and also to bet on other. All of them are *** lazy asses. And believe me. I know trainers who could not train a snake to crawl.
RunSuckerRun

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2007, 06:58:28 PM »

John,

You promised you'd leave us alone for six months.  Please be a man of your words.

-RSR
Moon

My new motto: Remain Vertical!

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2007, 07:12:36 PM »

But somebody kicked his dog around. The man can't ignore THAT!
CLOCKERTERRY

« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2007, 07:55:46 PM »

But somebody kicked his dog around. The man can't ignore THAT!

I don't care if he IS a hound!

I see by today's posts it was the shortest six months in the history of the world. Unsurprising. John Frank can''t live up to the agreement he made about language and behavior when he signed up to this forum. Why should we expect him to live up to anything else he promises? 
John Frank

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: September 21, 2007, 08:16:08 PM »

Terry: go dig up some indian arrowheads.
KMM

« Reply #10 on: September 22, 2007, 05:50:23 AM »

I guess you don't get it EXBOURNE. JOHN FRANK has not touched any of it. HE'S willed it out. John Frank and Andrea have 0 offspring. JOHN FRANK don't care about money. He makes his own. He's not a lazy ass ***,like everyone on this board minus a few. ***in shits that incessently post here all day. Shits that never contributed working,yet they boast how lazy their ***in existance is and proud of it. Same bashers who complain about state of affairs. WORK YOU MOTHER***IN LAZY ASSES. Free ride mother***ers. Everyone was born to WORK. JOHN FRANK WILL. HE WILL DIE WORKING. That's what this country is about. So go *** yourselves.
"John Frank has 0 offsrping"
THATS THE BEST FLIPPING NEWS I HEARD ALL WEEK
glahn

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: September 22, 2007, 09:06:52 AM »

I guess you don't get it EXBOURNE. JOHN FRANK has not touched any of it. HE'S willed it out. John Frank and Andrea have 0 offspring. JOHN FRANK don't care about money. He makes his own. He's not a lazy ass ***,like everyone on this board minus a few. ***in shits that incessently post here all day. Shits that never contributed working,yet they boast how lazy their ***in existance is and proud of it. Same bashers who complain about state of affairs. WORK YOU MOTHER***IN LAZY ASSES. Free ride mother***ers. Everyone was born to WORK. JOHN FRANK WILL. HE WILL DIE WORKING. That's what this country is about. So go *** yourselves.

I thought this country was about "life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness," in which case one has the liberty to pursue one's dream of living a leisurely life. Your moral high-mindedness is disturbing, John.

Also, because people post during the day doesn't mean they don't work. They could work on a computer (as the majority of the population now does) and during downtown read the board. Or they could work different hours than most people.
mottoman

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: September 22, 2007, 01:26:40 PM »

A buddy of mine is a police officer  and he retired at 47 and has no intention of ever working again,  Now that is the american dream for many, he golfs, bowl's and fishes most days.  He makes about 40 grand a year with his pension and his wife plans to work for another 20 years.   I call that the good life, especially if you enjoy it!!!!!  Who the hell wants to work their whole lifes if they don't have too???
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: