Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

September 18, 2014, 06:53:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: STAT  (Read 835 times)
John Frank

Ignore
« on: January 10, 2006, 08:31:22 PM »

Going tomorrow. Start studying. Playing place all. Everyone will be playing pick6. Can be done with 8 races.
Report to moderator   Logged
laurajean

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2006, 10:02:15 PM »

I am confused. I must be having one of my moments (I was really meant to be a blond) and have no idea what you are writing.

Oh sweet and gentle John Frank, please take pity on my confused state and enlighten me. Huh
John Frank

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2006, 08:34:57 AM »

LauraJean. Let me enlighten you. California tracks have place all bet. You have to bet every race on card and your horse or horses can either win or place second and you still win. I like playing when there is a Pic 6 carryover as there is today. All morons will be trying to win Pic6. It's also better playing place all if there is a Pic6 carryover on a Wed-Fri. Those days there are only 8 races to play and your bet is not expensive. Remember you can part wheel races and bet can get up there. And it is a $1.00 bet compared to Pic 6 which is $2.00.
robertv

« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2006, 10:37:04 PM »

John Franks,

Missed you today (1/11/06) at Trackside, I played GP and SA with Billy D. and Stat.... finished up a little bit ahead
for the day. Why - because I'm "Smarty Jones"................take care John, see you soon Smiley

off stride

« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2006, 01:36:44 PM »

place this..
« Last Edit: January 12, 2006, 01:39:08 PM by off stride » Report to moderator   Logged
off stride

« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2006, 02:38:07 PM »

john .. 2 bars .. no waiting..
« Last Edit: January 12, 2006, 02:41:34 PM by off stride » Report to moderator   Logged
APCD Dan

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2006, 05:23:41 PM »

Shocked It appears that Off-Stride has discovered a bunch of animated clipart to entertain us with. He must believe that a picture is worth a thousand words.  On this board, pictures are also needed just to communicate sometimes.  The words used here don't always seem to go together to produce comprehension. Huh
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: