Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

October 22, 2014, 04:59:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: DOES ANYONE THINK " LARRY HAMEL " IS POSTING ON THIS FORUM ??  (Read 4120 times)
Dan Nance

« on: January 10, 2006, 02:45:42 PM »

I have a hunch that Larry Hamel may be on of our " esteemed " posters here on BTW.

What do some of you think?
Report to moderator   Logged
TC

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2006, 02:54:01 PM »

Dan, Larry Hamel is a boxing guy who the Times barely lets write about harness racing.  Why would he post on BTW ?  C'mon, Dickie is a lover (of men) not a fighter (fan).  TC
John Doe

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2006, 02:58:34 PM »

Dan:

You might be right. Over the last month I have heard that everyone from the IRB, to Doc Narotsky, to the many different Police Departments are monitoring this site. What’s next, the FBI? LOL Anything is possible and I have heard that this site is the talk of Chicago harness racing so you better clean up your act and behave. LOL. Have a great day in sunny Las Vegas. I spoke to my sister today and she said it’s like 74 degrees in Vegas.  Man do I miss it. Take care.

Best Regards,
Joseph M. Dakuras
(A UNLV Runnin Rebel For life)  

AND NOW, HERE ARE YOUR UNLV 1990 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS:
                       GREG ANTHONY
                       ANDERSON HUNT
                       MOSES SCURRY
                       STACEY AUGMON
                       LARRY JOHNSON
THE BEST COACH EVER, JERRY "TARK" TARKANIAN
THIS IS HEAVEN
Dan Nance

« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2006, 03:03:22 PM »

Dan:

You might be right. Over the last month I have heard that everyone from the IRB, to Doc Narotsky, to the many different Police Departments are monitoring this site. What’s next, the FBI? LOL Anything is possible and I have heard that this site is the talk of Chicago harness racing so you better clean up your act and behave. LOL. Have a great day in sunny Las Vegas. I spoke to my sister today and she said it’s like 74 degrees in Vegas.  Man do I miss it. Take care.

Best Regards,
Joseph M. Dakuras

Joe

My act is clean. I just tell the truth and " tell it like it is ". As far as I'm concerned the whole Pentagon can monitor this website. You know what I always say " *** All ".

P.S.
      And remember, there is more to life then horse racing!!
TC

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2006, 03:06:36 PM »

Dan:

Best Regards,
Joseph M. Dakuras

Joe, Doc needs to monitor how to put a decent card together and if Rogaine II is coming out soon - not look at BTW !  Right now Paul Tarleton is putting a hot rock in Doc's office at Maywood so he can shed his skin easier.  With that big a forehead, I'm surprised one of the "homies" haven't given him a .32 caliber lobotomy over in that cancerous sewer after the races.  I heard they cut off all the rent-a-cops from giving away free passes and seats to their "peeps".  Quel dommage !  TC
SUPERMAN

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2006, 03:30:58 PM »

I have a hunch that Larry Hamel may be on of our " esteemed " posters here on BTW.

It makes perfect sense that a guy as dumb as he is would post here sticking up for the tracks, the IRB and is totally against the horsemen. Its kinda funny that after he mouthed off against a horsemen at Springfield some years back he was pounced to the ground by I believe Billy Champion?? Billy busted Hamel with a one-timer and broke his leg and was later barred by the Gestopo. Correct me if I am wrong.

I believe Larry Hamel is-------- RICAHARD BRETH

Larry you ARE "BUSTED"   Shocked Grin Shocked Cheesy Shocked Cheesy Shocked Angry Shocked Sad Shocked Wink Shocked Smiley Sad Shocked 8) Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Richard Breth

« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2006, 03:49:07 PM »

I believe Larry Hamel is-------- RICAHARD BRETH

Wrong again. Dont know Larry never met him.

Goofs of this forum are so funny. Always dieing to know who is behind any name so they can pile on personal insults and non harness racing dirt. Dont deal with any ideas thats too hard. Find out who the poster is then insult abuse tell all the dirt about misdemeanors 20 years ago. Cant discuss the issue do your best to discredit the poster. Theres the proper form of discusing. Established 2004 by the most esteemed posters on BarnToWire the #1 harness forum.
TC

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2006, 03:54:39 PM »

Dickie, I've got to give you credit.  For someone who knows no one associated (according to you) with harness racing and never meets anyone associated with harness racing, you sure do have those true as a straight line IRB facts and figures at your fingertips.  You must be an autistic savant or the like.  Good work Larry - I mean Dickie - LOL  TC
Richard Breth

« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2006, 04:18:38 PM »

Dickie, I've got to give you credit.  For someone who knows no one associated (according to you) with harness racing and never meets anyone associated with harness racing, you sure do have those true as a straight line IRB facts and figures at your fingertips.  You must be an autistic savant or the like.  Good work Larry - I mean Dickie - LOL  TC

It takes special ability to read documnets from IRB website. It must be true. So few posters here seem to have done it.
Dan Nance

« Reply #9 on: January 10, 2006, 04:35:47 PM »

Goofs of this forum are so funny. Always dieing to know who is behind any name so they can pile on personal insults and non harness racing dirt. Dont deal with any ideas thats too hard. Find out who the poster is then insult abuse tell all the dirt about misdemeanors 20 years ago. Cant discuss the issue do your best to discredit the poster. Theres the proper form of discusing. Established 2004 by the most esteemed posters on BarnToWire the #1 harness forum.

Hey Dickie, do you mean the way people pile on personal insults to me because I post under my real name? And how they insult, abuse and tell lies about my career and spread dirt about me that's not true.

You could have not described it better what " goofs " on this forum will do when you post under your real name. Thank you for admitting that I have been abused since my very first post here on BTW because I registered under my real name. Maybe now since you admitted that posters who use their real names get abused you can now also understand why I'm a different Dan Nance on this website then I am off this website. I guess according to you I should never have posted under my real name when I first found out about this website.

There is one difference between you and me. I can handle whatever garbage someone wants to dish out and give the same back to those people while using my real name. Don't hand me your bullshit that people don't post under their real name because they don't want to get abused. They don't post under their real name because they are the ones who want to abuse and spread dirt about people but don't want anyone to know who they really are. Because, they are all COWARDS!!!! 
SUPERMAN

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: January 10, 2006, 05:00:27 PM »

You messed up Larry when you posted newspaper articles about Scott Nance that you probably have in your achives. You didnt just find it online unless you paid for it something I doubt you did. You also must still have some suck-ups downtown that feed you some information and most of its as bad as when you were reporting harness racing. When you were covering boxing were you really doing interviews with the boxers in the locker room or were you on your knees bobbin your head up & down futher more giving you the after taste and nick name of DICK BRETH
Dan Nance

« Reply #11 on: January 10, 2006, 05:36:53 PM »

You messed up Larry when you posted newspaper articles about Scott Nance that you probably have in your achives. You didnt just find it online unless you paid for it something I doubt you did. You also must still have some suck-ups downtown that feed you some information and most of its as bad as when you were reporting harness racing. When you were covering boxing were you really doing interviews with the boxers in the locker room or were you on your knees bobbin your head up & down futher more giving you the after taste and nick name of DICK BRETH

I wonder if Larry Hamel knows Terry Boers?
Richard Breth

« Reply #12 on: January 10, 2006, 05:41:13 PM »

You messed up Larry when you posted newspaper articles about Scott Nance that you probably have in your achives.

Call me what you want. Doesnt bother me.

Next time -- or first time -- you are in a library ask the nice lady how you could do electronic search for old news.
SUPERMAN

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: January 10, 2006, 06:12:25 PM »

Why has Richard Breth had so little to say today? Is he "BUSTED"

You know what you look like to me Larry, with your good bag and your cheap shoes? You look like a rube. A well scrubbed, hustling rube with a little taste. Good nutrition has given you some length of bone, but your not more than one generation from poor white trash, are you Larry?   Dr. Hannibal Lecter
Chitown Stan

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: January 10, 2006, 06:25:14 PM »

What a productive thread.  Roll Eyes
Armonsol

« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2006, 06:31:15 PM »

Dick Breath at work.
TC

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: January 10, 2006, 06:37:55 PM »

Dickie at the premiere of "Brokeback Mountain" with other racing notables and BIG fans of the movie :

TC  P.S. sorry Dickie / Larry (LOL) I couldn't resist.
Richard Breth

« Reply #17 on: January 10, 2006, 06:52:05 PM »

Why has Richard Breth had so little to say today? Is he "BUSTED"

8 posts today before this what do you want. 17 a day like TC or 24 a day like Nance?

Busted right. Try to think of all people Ive been busted to be acording to various defectives here. To many to count. Superman insult Larry Hamel all you want your not insulting me.
Dan Nance

« Reply #18 on: January 10, 2006, 07:17:32 PM »

Dickie at the premiere of "Brokeback Mountain" with other racing notables and BIG fans of the movie :

TC  P.S. sorry Dickie / Larry (LOL) I couldn't resist.

Yeap, now that I see this picture I'm convinced that Hamel is posting on this forum and backing management.

Get ready for someone to sign up as Hamel and start telling us he has never posted on this forum but he was " called out " so he's making his first and only post.
burton

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: January 10, 2006, 07:27:10 PM »

NOW WE'RE REALLY TALKING CHICAGO HARNESS RACING!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dan Nance

« Reply #20 on: January 10, 2006, 07:36:37 PM »

NOW WE'RE REALLY TALKING CHICAGO HARNESS RACING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We're trying to talk Chicago harness racing but it's getting real tough these days with the lack of interest and the state in which the game is in, don't you think Burton?

We're running out of stuff to talk about unless you would like to talk about tonight's HORRIBLE card tonight at Balmoral. Which one of these total rats are going to surprise us tonight?

I think " Vinnie's Finance " should run off tonight since he was beaten 27 lenghts last start and 34 lenghts the start before. Or did Brightwell do Doc a favor and enter a horse that can't even make it around the track just to have an 8 horse field?

" NOW WE'RE TALKING CHICAGO HARNESS RACING LADDIE "   
burton

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: January 10, 2006, 07:41:58 PM »

I can't deal with the weekday cards anymore.
Not that the weekends are that great.
Layoff Hamel.
At least he reported some harness news.
Better than nothing.
I don't think he's Dickie boy.
NOW WE'RE REALLY TALKING CHICAGO HARNESS RACING!!!!!!!!!
Dan Nance

« Reply #22 on: January 10, 2006, 07:49:38 PM »

I can't deal with the weekday cards anymore.
Not that the weekends are that great.
Layoff Hamel.
At least he reported some harness news.
Better than nothing.
I don't think he's Dickie boy.
NOW WE'RE REALLY TALKING CHICAGO HARNESS RACING!!!!!!!!!

I haven't said one word about Hamel so how can I lay off him? All I did was ask if anyone thought Hamel was posting on this forum. The rest of the talk has been between others. So, don't accuse me of anything to do with what other members are posting about Hamel.

Now, back to harness racing for just one second then go back on topic. Did you notice the name of the stable on the 3 horse in the second race?  " Were All in Racing ". I Think they better rename the stable " WE'RE GOING TO BE ALL OUT OF RACING WITH THESE DAMN PURSES ".
« Last Edit: January 10, 2006, 07:51:43 PM by Dan Nance » Report to moderator   Logged
Armonsol

« Reply #23 on: January 10, 2006, 07:51:57 PM »

Just looked at the twin bill Saturday enteries at BMP.  The evening card looks decent.  The purses aren't that horrible.  What I can't get over is Maywood's Thursday card.  The worst I have ever seen here in Chicago.
Dan Nance

« Reply #24 on: January 10, 2006, 07:58:55 PM »

Just looked at the twin bill Saturday enteries at BMP.  The evening card looks decent.  The purses aren't that horrible.  What I can't get over is Maywood's Thursday card.  The worst I have ever seen here in Chicago.

Let's stay on topic so I'm going to suggest that Larry Hamel write a story in the Sun-Times about how bad these Saturday cards are.

If you asked 100 people what they thought of Saturday's cards they would say HORRIBLE for the most part. The afternoon card is really bad. All garbage races. I guess that's all you can expect them to give you when they have lost all the good horses to other tracks.
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: