Chicago Barn to Wire
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

December 17, 2014, 05:13:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: howcum  (Read 2293 times)
abtruth

Ignore
« on: January 10, 2006, 10:32:13 AM »

i dont no why the guy took my writing down before but i said how good clegg did with dominator plus and the guy took it down.why.i didnt say a bad word.if some babys near barn 10 like teresa cry and cry thats racing.i hope shes not the owner of this forum.ifn so you can mabee buy for 4g make 50g and sell for 40 or 50g more.ask val or dh and they says the same.i promise to tell the truth.my midle name is like truth.maybe less taking the 12 kids to track and less boose to and get up with clear head to train like good trainers like darby and clegg and allums and hamilton.any more world beeters for sale for 4g so i can put barn addition up.truth.
Report to moderator   Logged
Dan Nance

« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2006, 08:20:47 PM »

Howcome nobody raced their horses in the 4th race just now? What kind of bullshit racing is this that they are on a mile track and they won't even race horses? 
trotter1

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2006, 08:37:57 PM »

What did you mean?  I didn't see the race.  Do you mean drivers didn't make an effort to win
or that literally they didn't race the horses?
Armonsol

« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2006, 08:47:05 PM »

Another boat race, eh?
Dan Nance

« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2006, 08:51:06 PM »

What did you mean?  I didn't see the race.  Do you mean drivers didn't make an effort to win
or that literally they didn't race the horses?

the gate opens. One horse leaves the 5. They line up and then not one LIVE horse pulls the hole mile while they let the 5 walk to the half in 1:00. How can anyone expect to beat the leader when they're walking around the track. Bullshit race nobody tried.
edwardwilliam
Annnnnnnnnd they're off!

Rebate shops are not the devil.

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2006, 09:22:35 PM »

the gate opens. One horse leaves the 5. They line up and then not one LIVE horse pulls the hole mile while they let the 5 walk to the half in 1:00. How can anyone expect to beat the leader when they're walking around the track. Bullshit race nobody tried.

Dan,

To pull in that race is also a death sentence.  You've got a strong second choice on the front end, with the favorite sitting pocket, Hiteman in the three spot, and a horse that raced flat in the four spot.

Sometimes, these things happen.  In a six horse field, I would think it's tough to run into the teeth of a strong quarter just to set up the flow for others.

Welcome to short field racing.  If they'd card it NW3/4/5, and get the young horses out of that ridiculous NW4000/5000L5, maybe this wouldn't happen.

Best,
EW

Stick to Fantasyland pal, because you'll NEVER make it in the real world - TC
INTERESTED OBSERVER

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2006, 09:28:56 PM »

Dan "PSYCHO GOOF" Nance posted:

Awwwww... did Danny lose a bet again?  Shocked

All the other drivers knew you bet a different horse... so they all stiffed theirs... just to piss you off...  Grin

I took the 2-1 on Widger... I cashed...  Wink

GOD wanted me to win... not YOU.  Grin

5 Jay Bee's Muffie  Sam Widger  6.40

Dan Nance... "PSYCHO GOOF".
Dan Nance

« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2006, 09:36:21 PM »

Dan "PSYCHO GOOF" Nance posted:

Awwwww... did Danny lose a bet again?  Shocked

All the other drivers knew you bet a different horse... so they all stiffed theirs... just to piss you off...  Grin

I took the 2-1 on Widger... I cashed...  Wink

GOD wanted me to win... not YOU.  Grin

5 Jay Bee's Muffie  Sam Widger  6.40

Dan Nance... "PSYCHO GOOF".

You didn't bet jack shit. You're a bustout who sits home eating pretzels. God wanted you to be a bustout and that's what you are besides a *** child molester.
Dan Nance

« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2006, 09:46:24 PM »

Dan,

To pull in that race is also a death sentence.  You've got a strong second choice on the front end, with the favorite sitting pocket, Hiteman in the three spot, and a horse that raced flat in the four spot.

Sometimes, these things happen.  In a six horse field, I would think it's tough to run into the teeth of a strong quarter just to set up the flow for others.

Welcome to short field racing.  If they'd card it NW3/4/5, and get the young horses out of that ridiculous NW4000/5000L5, maybe this wouldn't happen.

Best,
EW

Well thank you so much for explaining things to me Edward about harness racing and the way races are run. Let's see you are 22 years old so that means I watched and raced in about 10,000 races before you were even born and you're going to sit here and explain to me why drivers line up and don't race horses. Please Edward give me a *** break already.

Now, explain to me why Trace Tetrick's horse who won the 8th just went better then 4 seconds faster then the rat did last week when I bet the horse at 3-1 and raced like a pig in the same class. Tonight he jerks around the dead chalk like nothing and wins for fun. Blow me with these Balmoral form reverseal downs horses already.

And for you information Interested observer I'm up $380 tonight how about you bustout who sits home eating pretzels waiting to post something about Dan Nance. Go find yourself a little boy to play with you pervert. 
« Last Edit: January 10, 2006, 09:48:20 PM by Dan Nance » Report to moderator   Logged
Armonsol

« Reply #9 on: January 10, 2006, 10:30:44 PM »

Now, explain to me why Trace Tetrick's horse who won the 8th just went better then 4 seconds faster then the rat did last week when I bet the horse at 3-1 and raced like a pig in the same class. Tonight he jerks around the dead chalk like nothing and wins for fun. Blow me with these Balmoral form reverseal downs horses already.

I saw Trace Tetrick win that race and I thought I was asleep and dreaming.  It really did happen.
Dan Nance

« Reply #10 on: January 10, 2006, 10:37:38 PM »

I saw Trace Tetrick win that race and I thought I was asleep and dreaming.  It really did happen.

The next thing you know some goof calling himself Interested Observer will be driving and winning races in Chicago because that's how bad racing is now in Chicago.
Armonsol

« Reply #11 on: January 10, 2006, 10:44:03 PM »

OK, here's the field for BMPs sixth. 
INTERESTED OBSERVER

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: January 10, 2006, 10:48:04 PM »

And for you information Interested observer I'm up $380 tonight how about you bustout who sits home eating pretzels waiting to post something about Dan Nance. Go find yourself a little boy to play with you pervert.

Yes, of course you are up... your "always" up... every night... you just win & win...  Grin You "never ever lose"...  Wink

You are a SICK *** Dan. A degenerate gambler who has no life other than gambling on horses.

I work, Dan... unlike you... I actually have a job.

You... SICK *** that you are... are the "bustout", Dan... a "bustout" in "life".
edwardwilliam
Annnnnnnnnd they're off!

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: January 10, 2006, 11:06:09 PM »

Well thank you so much for explaining things to me Edward about harness racing and the way races are run. Let's see you are 22 years old so that means I watched and raced in about 10,000 races before you were even born and you're going to sit here and explain to me why drivers line up and don't race horses. Please Edward give me a *** break already.

Well, Dan -- I would think second start off a month layoff "might" have something to do with the "form reversal" tonight.  Just my opinion.

Also, you KNOW, that trip goes out the window (on the mile especially) with the short field.

THEY AREN'T ALL FIXED!

Best,
EW

Dan Nance

« Reply #14 on: January 11, 2006, 01:23:08 AM »

Well, Dan -- I would think second start off a month layoff "might" have something to do with the "form reversal" tonight.  Just my opinion.

Also, you KNOW, that trip goes out the window (on the mile especially) with the short field.

THEY AREN'T ALL FIXED!

Best,
EW

Who said anything about fixed? I said they aren't racing horses. Do you know what racing horses mean? It doesn't mean lining up and sitting that way until the 3/4 pole and then racing for the wire. Talking to you people about racing horses is like talking to my 3 year old granddaughter. Go save old programs and don't bother me anymore because I'm 10 steps above anything you think you know.
Dan Nance

« Reply #15 on: January 11, 2006, 01:46:00 AM »

Yes, of course you are up... your "always" up... every night... you just win & win...  Grin You "never ever lose"...  Wink

You are a SICK *** Dan. A degenerate gambler who has no life other than gambling on horses.

I work, Dan... unlike you... I actually have a job.

You... SICK *** that you are... are the "bustout", Dan... a "bustout" in "life".

You work?? Doing what?? You could have fooled me because I picture you sitting home eating your pretzels while you lay on the couch jagging yourself off 5 times a day.

Don't worry if it makes you feel better I'll let you know when I have a losing night. I do lose but my won/lost statement shows I was in the black for 2005. I'll bet I had to sign more in W2G's then you made at your job last year. I know your miserable because you have to go to some boring ass job everyday to get nowhere in life but don't be jealous because this bustout can sit in his $400,000 house and bet horses for a living. Maybe if you knew what I know and spent 30 years of your life around horses you could pick winners like I can.

The only sick *** on this forum is you pal. You better stop and take a good look at yourself because there is something wrong with a person who has been posting for over a year now on this forum and the only thing you are obsessed with is Dan Nance. Now that's what I call a sick ***. What's next are you going to be stalking me? If you think the viewers of this forum enjoy reading your rants about Dan Nance you better think twice because I'll bet most have your sick *** ass on the IGNORE button.

Why don't you get lost and find somthing else to do with your time because everyone thinks you're nothing but a sick *** ***hole.   
« Last Edit: January 11, 2006, 01:51:57 AM by Dan Nance » Report to moderator   Logged
Dan Nance

« Reply #16 on: January 11, 2006, 01:50:18 AM »

Who said anything about fixed? I said they aren't racing horses. Do you know what racing horses mean? It doesn't mean lining up and sitting that way until the 3/4 pole and then racing for the wire. Talking to you people about racing horses is like talking to my 3 year old granddaughter. Go save old programs and don't bother me anymore because I'm 10 steps above anything you think you know.
edwardwilliam
Annnnnnnnnd they're off!

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: January 11, 2006, 03:11:34 AM »

It's all a slippery slope, Dan.

And, please don't get confused, I am WELL AWARE that you know INFINITELY more about the sport than I, Dan.  It's years of experience, and there's little that I can do to close that gap -- outside of time.

However, I wish to give my opinion, and with six horse fields, this kind of thing just happens.  I don't I said anything unreasonable. 

Best,
EW

Believeabilly

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: January 11, 2006, 03:18:09 AM »

The trainers of da 70's and 80's are homo sapeans compared to the trainers in todays world. Trainers are a lot smarter about the teqniques and strategies in which there horse run. Trainers of yesteredyear did little treatments and were barbaric in their care for eqine.
Armonsol

« Reply #19 on: January 11, 2006, 05:28:54 AM »

The trainers of da 70's and 80's are homo sapeans compared to the trainers in todays world. Trainers are a lot smarter about the teqniques and strategies in which there horse run. Trainers of yesteredyear did little treatments and were barbaric in their care for eqine.

His degree courtesy of Whatever University.
Matchtown

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: January 11, 2006, 05:33:51 AM »

they aren't trainers........ nowdays its best chemist wins.......think about all the different shit over the years maybe the best was arm and hammer......just up at the jewel.........what could be next or the reality is what is it now.....
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: