Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

August 30, 2014, 03:43:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: HORSE RACING 101 PART II  (Read 1030 times)
off stride

« on: January 10, 2006, 09:10:25 AM »

there are many parts to a horse
horses head
horses tail
horses loins
horses ass ...

« Last Edit: January 12, 2006, 01:28:22 PM by off stride » Report to moderator   Logged
off stride

« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2006, 11:21:09 AM »

NICK SAYS.PUT THEM IN THE TRAILER

nick cant make them go any faster unless he puts the horses  in the trailer and drives it around the track ..
Report to moderator   Logged
off stride

« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2006, 11:41:54 AM »

.ANYONE WHO MAKES FUN OF NICK CLEGG SHOULD FOLLOW HIS BUSINESS PLAN.HE MADE A MINT OFF OF A FEW OF HIS STOCK.BUY LOW SELL HIGH NICK SAYS.PUT THEM IN THE TRAILER

nick winning  a lot of races at raceway is one thing .. going over to cleveburg is another .. they may roast nicky like the little butterball that he is
abtruth

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2006, 05:27:10 PM »

trailer you are real brutil but you are right this time.anyone makes booboos noing if they got a good enuff horse or not.for every dominator plus or jonson county or john henry for that matter theres a big cost babie that never gets to nonwinner 1.shadt is nown for that trick.how was that barn a 300 barn in 2005.i never saw more then one or two wins for 2 months.what a croc.reality hurts sometimes.truth.
FIRST UP

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2006, 10:42:09 AM »

I give Nick Clegg a lot of credit. He has taken some broken down rats and got them going, wins races and then gets them claimed for multiples of what he paid. You don't see many guys taking 2,000 horses and racing them for 15,000 claimers or more and doing well. How about Da Boyz. He was a cheap rat that Mccaffrey claimed for 35,000. Now thats how to make money. More power to you Nick. Keep kicking there asses.
off stride

« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2006, 02:03:13 PM »

I give Nick Clegg a lot of credit.

for what?.. for finishing next to last in the 2005 driver standings? .. only trainer roger welch was less successful .. as for his money winnings.. thank god for the dollar menu...
« Last Edit: January 11, 2006, 02:06:24 PM by off stride » Report to moderator   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: