Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

August 30, 2014, 11:30:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: HOW DID YOU SPEND THE 1st NITE WITHOUT MAYWOOD?  (Read 1108 times)
off stride

« on: January 09, 2006, 10:50:22 PM »

the first monday without chicago racing .. did you miss it?  did you turn over and watch cleveburg or canada eh?..is it a nite now to spend with ones family or make it your bowling nite?
          if you ever decide to watch and wager on cleveburg...handicap your winner and put him over the 1 2 3 and 9 and its usually winner winner... chicken dinner!!
          acorns arent usually found in northfield, as there a lot of... how you say .. 'blind squirrels' in the driver colony .. keep your larger wagers on brett (davids cousin) miller ... hopefully over his broken hand and other 'personal problems'... greg grismore .. especially on a weller horse.. ray fisher can get you there... good drivers to play for a piece at a price include keith kash jr and aaron merriman .. old man dirty don mckirgan gets his share of the trots and the guy chicago racing chased back home .. ken holliday  is usually best on inside speedsters that are moving back inside in post after a couple of bad draws
            usually handle is very good on monday nites.. 20 grand in win pools... 25-30 in exacta and 40-60 in the tri.. with limited supers getting 12-20 .. best gimmicks to  bet on cleveburg are the pick 3's and 4's .. one shot and you score big
            a good race on moneyday is usually the open handicap trot... the 8 hole is usually unplayable and the trailing 9 gets a larger edge here than any other track that uses the 'eight in a line' and the nine is in behind scoring as protecting the inside usually gets you a 2 or 3 hole trip..
             enjoy your monday nites at nothfield.. keep your money for the later races.. its one of the most formful tracks in business today

« Last Edit: January 10, 2006, 01:41:16 AM by off stride » Report to moderator   Logged
Zulu

« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2006, 11:04:06 PM »

Wow no photos!

Without Case,Jimmy P and Tharps out there it`s wide open now!
Report to moderator   Logged
SUPERMAN

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2006, 11:33:02 PM »

Lets see I went down North Ave. and got a $10.00 hummer from a hooker. Invested in some stock in the Palumbo Construction Co. so I could be the first to hit Maywood with the wrecking ball. WOW!! This is even the first Monday night that I didn't have migrane headaches watching the BOTTOM OF THE BARRELL DRIVERS like Ross I never have any horse in the lane Leonard, Shawn Christner the only driver who drives every race to finish 3 thru 5 even if he's  1-9 and a lock to win, Johnny ( we need a driver) Roberts, Randy the rodeo rid'in Jacobs wrestle one off his feet. Guy's Wall-Mart is now hiring stock boys go for it.
off stride

« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2006, 11:36:35 PM »

Lets see I went down North Ave. and got a $10.00 hummer from a hooker.

i didnt realize the economy in chicago was that bad... 10bucks huh... was that the economy hummer?
SUPERMAN

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2006, 11:47:07 PM »

It was a gummy hummy. She was 76 and had no teeth they call it a gummy-hummy-yummy. Want her phone #### she wrote it on my program I get a buck off on my next one for every customer I get her. LOL,LOL,LOL.
off stride

« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2006, 11:51:19 PM »

It was a gummy hummy. She was 76 and had no teeth they call it a gummy-hummy-yummy. Want her phone #### she wrote it on my program I get a buck off on my next one for every customer I get her. LOL,LOL,LOL.
now i see why under your name it says... 'senior member'
off stride

« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2006, 12:20:14 AM »

maywood park .. home of the boat race

« Last Edit: January 10, 2006, 12:57:59 AM by off stride » Report to moderator   Logged
thebigm

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2006, 12:34:37 AM »

I was in church Thanking God that I could have a whole night without having to see a shitty race from chicago

I sure miss the good 'ol days!!
Armonsol

« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2006, 12:38:48 AM »

Just check out the card for Thursday night at Ghettowood, the feature is a 6 claimer.  Sandwiched around a bunch of $3000 races.  Boat races, more like........

OR
« Last Edit: January 10, 2006, 01:06:57 AM by Armonsol » Report to moderator   Logged
Armonsol

« Reply #9 on: January 10, 2006, 01:09:10 AM »

maywood park .. home of the boat race

This is the all time best.  Great work.  Very realistic.
Jeepers

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: January 10, 2006, 02:16:05 AM »

Yeah, played some Northfield.

I'd rather play rats I'm FAMILIAR with than those I'm not. So it was tough stuff for me tonight.

But thanks, off, for the series of tips.

Also, that was a good trot feature tonight.
Al Culess

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: January 10, 2006, 06:00:50 AM »

I stood in line behind some kook scratching lottery tickets for two hours at a gas station.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: