Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

September 30, 2014, 05:11:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: the revolution has begun  (Read 1097 times)
Trainer Rusty

Ignore
« on: January 09, 2006, 09:36:49 PM »

join the revolution on Sirius Satellite Radio.  It has sports, talk, entertainment, comedy, music, horse racing 32 hours a week and most importantly, HOWARD STERN. come join the revolution.

Report to moderator   Logged
First Samurai

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2006, 10:21:58 PM »

what's the last successful revolution that required a fee? Baba Boooie and the rest of them including the wig wearing host suck. Though Artie RULES.

Turn the page.......
Minidar

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2006, 10:50:23 PM »

I've heard Sirius in limos.  That is a good product.  My woman is going to get me one this weekend.  Stern and his people are a bonus.  Rusty is correct with there being horse racing shows on Sirius.

mark_maegdlin

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2006, 11:03:17 PM »

Rusty, how are the horse racing shows?  Are they as good at Dereck Simmon's podcasts on Itunes?  MM
Stat

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2006, 05:06:07 AM »

I would like John Franks to get a hold of Stern.  He would make mince meat out of that foul mouth.
TommyCh

« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2006, 11:43:25 AM »

My biggest indictment of Stern is that he's not funny.
John Frank

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2006, 05:50:33 PM »

Take Sirius and gently stoke it. Howard the past week has been all over the place promoting it. He states for $13.00 a month you can't get better entertainment. He forgets to state you need to buy receiver for both your car and home. He also forgets for both you need $13.00 a month. Then he goes on to say that you can listen to him 24 hours a day. Yeah a caller years ago to the Steve Dahl show saying Steve I think you should rebroadcast your show at night so those working in the morning can hear it. SHIT head Stern is going to do it 6 times a day. And there was to be no commercials. That was the idea of pay to hear. Know since he came on they are go8ing to have commercials to pay that MORONS salary. And who cares about that impecile. Everything he does is repituously the same thing to all guests. And I"M SURE HE WILL TALK HORSE RACING. That freak only cares about money. That's why commercials. He hasn't had one original idea in 15 years.
robertv

« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2006, 06:18:35 PM »

Everything he does is repituously the same thing to all guests. And I"M SURE HE WILL TALK HORSE RACING. That freak only cares about money. That's why commercials. He hasn't had one original idea in 15 years.

Once again John Franks' insight is 100% correct, excellent post John Smiley
XM and Sirius both will turn-out to be poor investments - ExxonMobil that's where I prefer to invest.........
mottoman

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2006, 06:33:48 PM »

The day I pay money to listen to satellite radio when I have about 50 channels of free radio will be the day I wear shorts to the track like John Frank when its 25 below zero.  Howard Stern must be laughing all the way to the bank with his 34 million shares of sirrius and his 5 year salary will pay him approximately 420 million dollars unbelievable!!
John Frank

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: January 10, 2006, 06:42:38 PM »

And how bout Horse Racing Stern. He built his reputation bad mouthing all other radio jocks and everyone else that divorced their wifes. Then JACKASS does his and he thinks that's okay and forget about his 20 years denouncing it. If he want's to appease all: instead of having his bricks on show do everything,he should bring in the word's biggest horse running,SIEGFRETO, and shove his stupid looking head as far up that horses ass till only his geek neck is left. 
mottoman

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: January 10, 2006, 07:08:24 PM »

well said John!!!!!  alos, lets face it that hot model girlfriend wouldn't date that ugly jew if he didn't make all that money degrading woman for a living!!
John Frank

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: January 10, 2006, 07:33:05 PM »

MottoMan. I'm not sure of name of show. She supposidly runs it on commercials and they all play poker with celebrity guests. She by far is the most stuppidist female alive. Perfect match with Howard though. If it was not for BABBA LOUUIE,Howard would be traffickin thru dumpsters for food.
John Frank

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: January 10, 2006, 08:24:11 PM »

That's twicw now. He knocks all JEWS. Yet the F###%%%% *** belongs to community.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: