Chicago Barn to Wire Breeders' Cup Handicapping Tournaments
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

October 30, 2014, 08:05:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: BTW Investigation??  (Read 4348 times)
Richard Breth

« Reply #25 on: January 09, 2006, 01:53:30 AM »

YES IT WAS someone else goof.

Someone else named TC must have posted this to get the weeks jollys started. The troll gang ran with it like he knew they would. And the other comments. Out of touch out of step etc cetera.

If you want a good / humorous story...Duncan Price stood up and listed his credentials from the 1960's and challenged the "internet person who said he (internet person) wanted to punch his lights out to a fistfight in the parking lot".

Report to moderator   Logged
TC

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: January 09, 2006, 02:02:36 AM »

Someone else named TC must have posted this to get the weeks jollys started. The troll gang ran with it like he knew they would. And the other comments. Out of touch out of step etc cetera.

Where is that post a slam on Mr.Price ?  I wrote what I saw and heard DIRECTLY from Mr. Price's mouth at the meeting.  You are 1/2 right as usual.  I put that up so all the trolls could toss their .02 worth in on the subject after we all got together for the 3:00 UFO sighting on 394 between Crete and Beecher- LOL.  As far as my "...out of touch or step " comments, they were IMO as I believe I clearly stated.  Don't worry, there were several people at that meeting that were out of tune with the sport in 2006.  I'll guess 20 % of that crowd believes slots are right around the corner and could be up and running in a heartbeat.  Apparently, they don't see what is going on in PA, FL, and near NYC.  Some of those sires have been approved for years and still not one machine is up and running.  Furthermore, now we read that 2 racinos are haggling with the horsemen over their cut of the pie. "F" slots, I say.  TC
Richard Breth

« Reply #27 on: January 09, 2006, 02:11:47 AM »

Where is that post a slam on Mr.Price ? I wrote what I saw and heard DIRECTLY from Mr. Price's mouth at the meeting.  You are 1/2 right as usual.  I put that up so all the trolls could toss their .02 worth in on the subject after we all got together for the 3:00 UFO sighting on 394 between Crete and Beecher- LOL.

Theres one step to your redemption. You aknowledge all those names bashing Duncan all week trolls. SUPERMAN twinkie board member talking head kellytuc BIG ROD. Better look out TC you might be in there sights next.
SUPERMAN

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: January 09, 2006, 02:18:58 AM »

Hey Dick Liker where did I bash Duncan??? Please let me know where I did
TC

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: January 09, 2006, 02:22:40 AM »

Theres one step to your redemption. You aknowledge all those names bashing Duncan all week trolls. SUPERMAN twinkie board member talking head kellytuc BIG ROD. Better look out TC you might be in there sights next.
learn to read Dickie...superman blasted me this A.M. about liking Nick Clegg's effort at Nfld last night.  I think kellytuc and I now agree more than when he/ she 1st joined.  As for the others, I take them with a proverbial grain of salt.  If you can make it past 150 or so posts on the forum w/o Janine clobbering you, then you must be doing something right - just look at you the #1 troll on here ! LOL   Good night Dickie...we'll start the merry-go-round up again tomorrow.  TC
Richard Breth

« Reply #30 on: January 09, 2006, 02:25:12 AM »

Hey Dick Liker where did I bash Duncan??? Please let me know where I did

There was the post about coming down to the Corliss (?) OTB et cetera. That you have erased now.
Armonsol

« Reply #31 on: January 09, 2006, 02:26:52 AM »

Here is an undercover photograph of Duncan's barn.
TC

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: January 09, 2006, 02:28:32 AM »

There was the post about coming down to the Corliss (?) OTB et cetera. That you have erased now.
...another unfortunate 1/2 truth or lie by Dickie.  I'll defer to your target but simply add I don't recall reading that in a superman post and I read all the posts every day - even yours Dickie.  Tc
Richard Breth

« Reply #33 on: January 09, 2006, 02:37:28 AM »

...another unfortunate 1/2 truth or lie by Dickie.  I'll defer to your target but simply add I don't recall reading that in a superman post and I read all the posts every day - even yours Dickie.  Tc

There was  ferocius challange for Duncan to show up to the OTB I think Corliis where writer of post was going to perform all manner of graphic violence. Sure it was SUPERMAN. Could be wrong. The post is gone any way. Not found any search. Maybe Janine took it down as it should of been.

Good night TC nice chattijg with you as usual.
Clyde

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: January 09, 2006, 07:41:54 AM »

I didn't say that the IRB was investigating BTW.
Let's get that straight.
I said the IRB approached a horseman about threats he claimed to receive.
Other horsemen then joined the discussion and backed up the information on the threats.
As of Sunday night several horsemen claimed that they had been approached by some authorities (not the IRB) about being threatened on this sight.
The IRB was a link and not the investigatory branch.
This really has nothing to do with the IRB.
I'm sorry many on here have made this topic swing in that misdirection.
I was amazed to see all the lies and misinformation that have been posted here on this thread since last night.
I'm afraid it's a good example of why most of the everyday horsemen like myself won't post here.
It seems to be overrun with ex-horsemen who don't even have a stake in today's game and are poorly misinformed or just liars.
This will be my last post on this topic.
TC

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: January 09, 2006, 08:04:43 AM »

This will be my last post ...

GOOD  Wink  TC
SUPERMAN

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: January 09, 2006, 08:26:49 AM »

I don't believe I ever took a post down Dick Breath Jag-off and NEVER did I right anything bad about Duncan as you claim. If you get all the "***" out of your mouth  while you read and post you would not be making false accusations.
Keep up your "BULL-SHIT with me and see what happens? And get your facts straight cum breath.
Richard Breth

« Reply #37 on: January 09, 2006, 08:36:42 AM »

I don't believe I ever took a post down Dick Breath Jag-off and NEVER did I right anything bad about Duncan as you claim. If you get all the "***" out of your mouth  while you read and post you would not be making false accusations.
Keep up your "BULL-SHIT with me and see what happens? And get your facts straight cum breath.

SUPERMAN your right it was twinkiethekid not you. I have trouble telling the two of your posts apart. I remembered the OTB wrong to. Apology to you.

I WAS NOT AT THE MEETING TODAY BUT IF DUNCAN PRICE THINKS HE IS SO TUFF, TELL HIM TO COME TO CRESTWOOD OFF TRACK PARLOR AND I'LL PUT HIM IN THE HOSPITAL. I'LL PUNCH HIM RIGHT IN HIS UGLY FACE AND THEN BOOT HIM IN HIS FAT ASS RIGHT OUT THE DOOR. THAT JOHNSON KISS ASS BETTER SHUT HIS MOUTH BECAUSE I WILL SHOVE A CUCUMBER UP HIS ASS AND MAKE HIM SMILE ABOUT IT!!! THAT GUY IS NO FUC--EN GOOD!! WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME HE WON A RACE 1942? WHO GIVES A SHIT!! NOW DUNCAN, COME ON OVER TO CRESTWOOD TOMORROW AFTERNOON AND I'LL CRACK A BOWLING BALL OVER YOUR HEAD!!!
TC

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: January 09, 2006, 09:00:18 AM »

Dickie, you know what ?  I'll go on the record and say "THANK YOU" for correcting your 1/2 truth and getting it right this time.  Sorry that you had to go into the archives with the webcobwebs to find it, but Janine swears there's no asbestos down there - LOL.  It takes a brave person to straighten out their mistake, so keep up the good work from here on out.  TC
Richard Breth

« Reply #39 on: January 09, 2006, 09:11:32 AM »

Dickie, you know what ?  I'll go on the record and say "THANK YOU" for correcting your 1/2 truth and getting it right this time.  Sorry that you had to go into the archives with the webcobwebs to find it, but Janine swears there's no asbestos down there - LOL.  It takes a brave person to straighten out their mistake, so keep up the good work from here on out.  TC

Do like to get it right.

On that subject. Since the post I quoted from twinkie was after the meeting it could not been the right post. That was likeley this one.

TONY MORGAN ALWAYS SAID THAT IF IRA-DUNCAN-OR-DARCY EVER END UP ON THE BOARD, THEY WOULD BREAK DOWN THE IHHA. I SEE THAT DARCY IS DOING THAT NOW. IF THAT CHEATIN COCKS***ER ENTERS HIS HORSES HE SHOULD BE HUNG BY HIS BALLS. SMOLIN IS NO BIG DEAL, WHATS HE GONNA DO, ENTER HIS 1 HORSE INTO GO EVERYDAY? HA!!! DUNCAN PRICE WAS PROBABLY THE MASTERMIND BEHIND ALL OF THIS. HE ALWAYS SAYS THE HORSEMEN ARE STUPID AND THE JOHNSONS ARE NICE GUYS. THE HORSEMEN DID HIM GOOD BY SPRAY PAINTING HIS STABLE SIGN SAYING "SCAB." THAT IS WHAT THIS GOOD FOR NOTHING PIECE OF CRAP DUNCAN PRICE IS. HE MIGHT GET A KNUCKLE SANDWICH AT TUESDAYS IHHA MEETING FROM SOMEONE!!!GOOD IHHA BOARD U GUYS HAVE, IRA SMOLIN, DARCY PLETCHER AND BRUCE KRAUSE. ALL U NEED TO DO IS ADD PHIL KNOX ON THERE AND THE BOARD WOULD HAVE THERE OWN OFFICE ALONG SIDE THE JOHNSTONS. HA! PHIL KNOX HAS A WARRANT FOR HIS ARREST FOR NOT PAYING HIS CHILD SUPPORT. WHAT A BUSTOUT THIEF HE IS. THE GUY OWES EVERYONE. ALL A GREAT GROUP OF HORSEMEN YOU GUYS HAVE IN ILLINOIS!!!

TC how come you dont go after twinkie with the same vengance you do other imagined trolls I wonder. Mild mannered Clyde comes on here you blast him. twinkie posts things like this all the time about everyone even Dan Nance you dont say a word. If you are going to play troll cop you should be consistant.
SUPERMAN

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: January 09, 2006, 09:15:02 AM »

SUPERMAN your right it was twinkiethekid not you. I have trouble telling the two of your posts apart. I remembered the OTB wrong to. Apology to you.

You talk about ones writing, blame me for posts I never made then apologize, then say my posts sound like twinkiethekid. I have never seen a post of mine that sounded like twinkie and I only post under the one and only---SUPERMAN-- ask jannie

Hated by few
Loved by many

The one and only Superman--aka---Clark kent Grin
Richard Breth

« Reply #41 on: January 09, 2006, 09:23:40 AM »

You talk about ones writing, blame me for posts I never made then apologize, then say my posts sound like twinkiethekid. I have never seen a post of mine that sounded like twinkie and I only post under the one and only---SUPERMAN-- ask j*

I will not mistake you again.
TC

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: January 09, 2006, 09:24:34 AM »

Do like to get it right.

On that subject. Since the post I quoted from twinkie was after the meeting it could not been the right post. That was likeley this one.

TC how come you dont go after twinkie with the same vengance you do other imagined trolls I wonder. Mild mannered Clyde comes on here you blast him. twinkie posts things like this all the time about everyone even Dan Nance you dont say a word. If you are going to play troll cop you should be consistant.
1st off anyone who comes on here as twinkiethekid and "spews" shouldn't be taken too seriously.  Secondly, I've battled with this character about something -please research this if you have time.  Lastly, I've defended racing friends like Dennis Brightwell and Ira Smolin on here before and might continue to do so if the mood strikes me.  It was Janine I believe that told me to ..."ignore this or that person and they'll go away".  Well, in some cases she was correct and some...well you know that outcome.  Anyone who comes on here, types everything in baldface...oops boldface and makes up silly stuff that no one should believe, c'mon Dickie that's Janine's job not mine.  TC
Richard Breth

« Reply #43 on: January 09, 2006, 10:33:41 AM »

1st off anyone who comes on here as twinkiethekid and "spews" shouldn't be taken too seriously.  Secondly, I've battled with this character about something -please research this if you have time.  Lastly, I've defended racing friends like Dennis Brightwell and Ira Smolin on here before and might continue to do so if the mood strikes me.  It was Janine I believe that told me to ..."ignore this or that person and they'll go away".  Well, in some cases she was correct and some...well you know that outcome.  Anyone who comes on here, types everything in baldface...oops boldface and makes up silly stuff that no one should believe, c'mon Dickie that's Janine's job not mine.  TC

Uh Huh
abtruth

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: January 09, 2006, 01:29:29 PM »

is this name supposed to be dick breathe.and you want to brake balls of other guys who go to the races and spend money on it.shame on you.jump in a lake pal.im tired of do nothings who dont come out and suport the game and the horsemen.im no troll just see me right across from teresa ledford.she will show you my stalls if you are brave enough to discuss the issues and dare to go out and watch and bet live races.im beginning to believe what the others say about you but i canchange that if you come live.truth
jrstark
Administrator

« Reply #45 on: January 09, 2006, 05:29:33 PM »

.im no troll just see me right across from teresa ledford.she will show you my stalls if you are brave enough to discuss the issues and dare to go out and watch and bet live races.

I just talked to her.  There are no stalls across from her and she doesn't know who you are.
icare

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: January 09, 2006, 06:25:41 PM »

I just talked to her.  There are no stalls across from her and she doesn't know who you are.

You need to tell Theresa who you are so she can let them know who you are, or you can tell me.
Zulu

« Reply #47 on: January 09, 2006, 08:58:06 PM »

Nevermind

Doesn`t make sense now
« Last Edit: January 09, 2006, 10:40:18 PM by Zulu » Report to moderator   Logged
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: