Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

August 21, 2014, 03:23:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: BTW Investigation??  (Read 4175 times)
Clyde

Ignore
« on: January 08, 2006, 08:14:12 PM »

Word on the backstretch is that the IRB questioned some horseman after the last strike meeting about this site.
A horseman claimed publicly that he was physically threatened by a poster on BTW.
A representative of the IRB questioned the horseman after the meeting about his claim.
Several other horseman also went to the IRB representative to validate the claim.
Today on the backstretch several horseman said they were contacted again by the IRB who stated they are turning this evidence into the proper authorities.
Many horseman like myself view this forum but won't post because we don't want to subject ourselves to these kind of attacks.
Even if they are just someone blowing steam.
From what I understand these kind of threats can be prosecuted under law.
And it looks like it may come to that.
It's too bad that several people who have nothing to do with harness racing, at least at this point, spoil it for others.
I know many horseman who would post here if the form was more about the legitimate issues as well as handicapping and other racing news.
To think that a few former horsemen need this forum to fulfill their lives at this point is sad.
I hope for their sakes, they aren't the ones making the threats.

I have no allegiances to anyone other than my family and want the best for harness racing.
This is the last thing we need in Illinois harness racing.

Report to moderator   Logged
Dan Nance

« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2006, 08:54:25 PM »

Hey Clyde

First of all I hope you weren't reffering to me because if you were I might just sue you if I find out your real and full name.

Second, if someone on this forum threatened someone then find where it was posted so we all can read the threat. I dont' recall seeing any threats posted to any horseman in Chicago on this forum so I don't know what you're talking about. Janine reads every post on this forum and if there was a threat posted towards a horseman then maybe she'll post it so we can read what you're talking about. If there wasn't any such threat then she can tell us there wasn't.

Third, if someone is posting under a fake name or a name that's not really their own like " Interested Observer " or " Burton " or " Ruckerfan " or anything else like that then if someone did make a threat to the person posting under phony names you can't consider it a threat when the person doing the threating doesn't even know for sure who he or she is threating.

So, take your stupid comments and stick them were the Sun don't shine because the only reason a horseman who is a management kiss ass is pissed off along with the gestapo is because this site has shown the country how brutal Chicago racing has become because of the track owners who have ruined the game.

This is a free country and people can voice their opinion about anything they wish. And, they can post the truth about what is really going on.   
TC

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2006, 09:03:08 PM »

Word on the backstretch is that the IRB questioned some horseman after the last strike meeting about this site.
A horseman claimed publicly that he was physically threatened by a poster on BTW.
A representative of the IRB questioned the horseman after the meeting about his claim.
Several other horseman also went to the IRB representative to validate the claim.
Today on the backstretch several horseman said they were contacted again by the IRB who stated they are turning this evidence into the proper authorities.
Many horseman like myself view this forum but won't post because we don't want to subject ourselves to these kind of attacks.
It's too bad that several people who have nothing to do with harness racing, at least at this point, spoil it for others.
I know many horseman who would post here if the form was more about the legitimate issues as well as handicapping and other racing news.
To think that a few former horsemen need this forum to fulfill their lives at this point is sad.

I have no allegiances to anyone other than my family and want the best for harness racing.

Gee "Clyde", 1st off...welcome to the forum.  Now, onto your post.Thanks for being so concerned that you signed up yet didn't bother signing your name to it.  Secondly, why don't you list which horseman did this and that.  Why don't you put down who you suspect as well since you like to drop hints.  Horsemen should be going to the IRB to ask them why special treatment is being given to Rucker/Anderson types, not crying about a website NOT within their pervue.  ..."From what you understand about the law"... LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL.  The IRB has ZERO standing here and they know it.  Some poster on here made a crack and people are taking this as serious ?  LMFAO.  On a personal note, it sucks that a few people I like at the track are victims of these hooligans.  I wish they would come on here and fight back.  No offense to someone like Duncan Price, but from what I heard and saw at the horseman's meeting last Tuesday, he may be a tad out of step with 2006 and how things have changed - some for the better and some for the worse.  JMO  TC
Richard Breth

« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2006, 09:50:13 PM »

The IRB has ZERO standing here and they know it.

I think he said the IRB turned it over to the proper authorities. That would be police. they do take internet threats serious.

INTERESTED OBSERVER

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2006, 09:58:02 PM »

Dan "PSYCHO GOOF" *** posted:

First of all I hope you weren't reffering to me because if you were I might just sue you if I find out your real and full name.

Gee Dan... why would you think Clyde was referring to "YOU"??  Shocked

Oh... I know... maybe due to the fact that YOU HAVE threatened people on here...  Roll Eyes

If the shoe fits, Dan... wear it...  Grin

DAN ***... PSYCHO GOOF
Dan Nance

« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2006, 10:18:42 PM »

Dan "PSYCHO GOOF" *** posted:

Gee Dan... why would you think Clyde was referring to "YOU"??  Shocked

Oh... I know... maybe due to the fact that YOU HAVE threatened people on here...  Roll Eyes

If the shoe fits, Dan... wear it...  Grin

DAN ***... PSYCHO GOOF

I wasn't talking about when he said someone made a threat to a horseman. I was talking about the other stuff he was saying about posting on the forum. I never made a threat on the main forum. I did make a threat to you " Interested Observer " in a PM saying I would bust your head wide open with a baseball bat if I knew who you really were but since I'll never find out who you are you can't consider it a threat, just alot of wolf tickets. 
Sly Rossi

« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2006, 10:53:33 PM »

maybe just maybe the proper authorities should be investigating how the IRB came to administer the racing dates for 2006 and maybe just maybe also investigate the loss/profit statements of certain track ownerships to see where their monies are going
just an opinion
sly
TC

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2006, 11:46:42 PM »

I think he said the IRB turned it over to the proper authorities. That would be police. they do take internet threats serious.

Hey Chester Dummitz, the IRB has NOTHING to turn over because it isn't their concern to be involved.  How do you figure they should be involved in any way ?  Boy, with every incorrect use of a homophone (how fitting for you !) and grammer butchery your posts are getting worse and worse.  Even a moron like Joe Kristufek can get "T-H-E-I-R" vs. "there" are "S-U-P-P-O-S-E" vs. supposed right more often than not.  Ask Janine for more controls like spell check, ignore, anti-moron, anti-goof, crybaby mode, butch-up mode, and might probably know something about harness racing mode.  I'm sure she'll give it to you.  Janine loves trolls and gives them rights superior to the likes of ***, Dakuras, EW, NJ, and others.  TC 
john

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2006, 12:12:59 AM »

sly rossi nice post. your on the money. have the proper authorities check out the proper things like the I.R.B.'s race dates without a contract in place for 2006. Why dont they spend time on issues that effect 100,000 people not things that are protected by freedom of speech............. go sly rossi .................
TC

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2006, 12:20:32 AM »

sly rossi nice post. your on the money. have the proper authorities check out the proper things like the I.R.B.'s race dates without a contract in place for 2006. Why dont they spend time on issues that effect 100,000 people not things that are protected by freedom of speech............. go sly rossi .................
JS, like Dan says...show us the post.  No offense to anyone, but I hear people retelling stories based on what they read on BTW at the track every week and many people misquote what was on here way too often.  I encourage everyone at the races to sign up and participate on this forum.  Too many people say this or that as wrong on here yet won't come on ASAP and correct the poor info.  TC
John Doe

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2006, 12:24:22 AM »

Clyde:

Whoever told you that the IRB is turning over threats to the police on this site is pulling your leg. The IRB has never been threatened on this site to my knowledge, criticized and laughed at, yes, but threatened, no. Whoever was threatened would have to file a complaint with the proper authorities, not the IRB. LOL. Whoever told you this is trying to get you to have the posters of this forum stop posting what they know about deceit, corruption, and collusion. Without a obtaining a court order, it would be nearly impossible for the IRB or anyone else to get the identity of any poster on the forum.

Welcome to the best forum in harness racing where everything goes. This soap opera is never ending and keeps you on the edge of your seat, so sit back, relax, and enjoy the ride.

I do however believe that there are several horsemen, members of management, and IRB members, that hate this forum because it tends to bring out an ugly side of racing and can sometimes hold folks accountable for their actions.  

If anyone has complaint for the Internet police to investigate, it would be Roger Welch. I had not talked to Roger for a long time but he sat next to me at the last IHHA meeting. Whoever spread that false information and signed on the forum using Roger's name is a scumbag, jealous piece of crap in my opinion. Roger has a great idea who it is too. Now if anybody has a legitimate complaint, it's Roger Welch, not some crybaby saying you threatened to bust my head open or slap my face. That is a joke.

I spoke with a horseman tonight that said he was threatened on here and does not even know the person that threatened him. You know what I say to that, welcome to cyber space! This is the internet and it can sometimes get real hairy, if you know what I mean. If the IRB is getting involved with the B.S. on this site, I can tell you first hand that Marc Laino would have sure as hell contacted me because we discussed this site some time ago. Marc explained his dissatisfaction with my posts on here and he is certainly entitled to his opinion. That has not stopped me from posting my experiences in Illinois harness racing in the past 20 plus years dealing with the IRB, Johnston’s, Langley, and Doc. If the truth hurts, so be it. There are many posters on this site who come here to post and tell their side of things. Everyone is afforded the same opportunity to post on Barntowire as well, including the IRB, Johnston’s, Langley, Doc, and even yourself. I invite you register just as you have. It’s as easy as 1-2-3 and one is able to sign on as somebody named Clyde, and then post whatever you want to because nobody knows who you are or where you are at.  Enjoy.  

Tell the IRB that we have privacy laws that protect people from goofs wanting to steal their identity or stalk them. I wish you, the IRB, and anyone else good luck in your endeavor. Let me know if you find out who is who because I have a few names I'd love to toss your way. LOL

Best Regards,
Joseph M. Dakuras
(A UNLV Runnin Rebel For Life)

« Last Edit: January 09, 2006, 12:26:11 AM by JDakuras » Report to moderator   Logged

AND NOW, HERE ARE YOUR UNLV 1990 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS:
                       GREG ANTHONY
                       ANDERSON HUNT
                       MOSES SCURRY
                       STACEY AUGMON
                       LARRY JOHNSON
THE BEST COACH EVER, JERRY "TARK" TARKANIAN
THIS IS HEAVEN
john

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: January 09, 2006, 12:30:10 AM »

TC... I'm on your side on this one. If you come on a website and dont have to write in your name and dont think youll get insulted or threatened your a moron. I have thick skin or some would say a fat belly Huh The best part of these kind of sites is making fun of others, making fun of yourself, and hear all the lawsuits. Everybody is suing everybody just like normal everyday life. I should of been a lawyer, lots of business out there to get. TC, next time I'm going to see you I'm going to beat the shit out of you Huh?  oh oh, my phone just rang, its the IRB they must be monitoring this site right now.
just kidding, TC, have fun and good luck to you.
John Doe

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: January 09, 2006, 12:39:29 AM »

Hey Clyde:

When the IRB finds out who the posters are on the forum, are they going to suspend them? LOL. I wonder if they are changing the Horse Racing Act of 1976 to contain new rules and regulations about posting on Barntowire. They could adopt new language in the act that equates something like this: A threat of busting someone’s head open equates to a 45-day suspension. A derogatory post with improper language could get you a 15-day suspension and so forth. If the IRB charges me with violating the "busted head" rule, I would claim environmental contamination! LOL Yep, somebody contaminated the site by signing my name. LMFAO.

Best Regards,
Joseph M. Dakuras

GREG ANTHONY
                       ANDERSON HUNT
                       MOSES SCURRY
                       STACEY AUGMON
                       LARRY JOHNSON
THIS IS HEAVEN
TC

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: January 09, 2006, 12:46:55 AM »

Joe, Laino is trying to get Janine to institute a "bust your head open clause", a "goof" clause, a "potato farmer" clause, and a "dick breath" clause.  Right now an ACLU attorney is picking out a new Mercedes in a catalog somewhere while reading this and waiting for the IRB to fall into his lap with their claptrap.  Hey Lame-o, how about those chronic cheaters getting the book thrown at them 1st huh ?  I'll wager the animousity exhibited on this forum would subside if we could move on these real neer-do-wells.  TC
Richard Breth

« Reply #14 on: January 09, 2006, 12:47:46 AM »

Janine loves trolls and gives them rights superior to the likes of ***, Dakuras, EW, NJ, and others.

Maybe that should be your clue she doesnt think as highly of you and your gang of trolls as you do of your selfs?
TC

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: January 09, 2006, 12:51:22 AM »

Maybe that should be your clue she doesnt think as highly of you and your gang of trolls as you do of your selfs?
Dickie, I'm all alone here and not hiding behind any disgusting fake screenname...that would be you cupcake.  T-t-t-tell J-j-j-oe Kr-kr-kr-istufek I said "hi".  TC  P.S. ...thought you had me on ignore...perhaps another lie from dickie and his gang of trolls ?
Richard Breth

« Reply #16 on: January 09, 2006, 01:14:25 AM »

Dickie, I'm all alone here and not hiding behind any disgusting fake screenname...that would be you cupcake.  T-t-t-tell J-j-j-oe Kr-kr-kr-istufek I said "hi".  TC  P.S. ...thought you had me on ignore...perhaps another lie from dickie and his gang of trolls ?

Dont know Joe. Why are you goofs raking him now? Run out of Duncan Price material so need a new target for your old lady gossip circle?

Had to take almost everyone off ignore. Subjects made less sense than normal. They were more inteligent how ever.
TC

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: January 09, 2006, 01:21:40 AM »

Dont know Joe. Why are you goofs raking him now? Run out of Duncan Price material so need a new target for your old lady gossip circle?

Had to take almost everyone off ignore. Subjects made less sense than normal. They were more inteligent how ever.
What did I say bad about Mr. Price ?  You really are going downhill, aren't you Dickie ?  Welcome back to unedited mode.  Enjoy the ride and let's talk harness racing...if you dare.  TC 
John Doe

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: January 09, 2006, 01:24:18 AM »

Message to Clyde, who started this thread:

Would you kindly tell the IRB that somebody on this forum called me an ***hole and I want him or her suspended for it? I would also like them to turn over the reports for an investigation to the person who keeps cussing at me as well. I would be willing to volunteer my time with the IRB into implementing rules and regulations that horsemen would be bound by if they wanted to race in this state. I would like to help them write the rules and make sure they are enforced equally and fair, like they do with all of the rules. LMFAO. Thank the IRB for all of their trouble and lets hope they are successful in finding out each and every posters true identity. I have a few in mind that I would just love to know who they are. LOL

Best Regards,
Joseph M. Dakuras
« Last Edit: January 09, 2006, 01:26:42 AM by JDakuras » Report to moderator   Logged

GREG ANTHONY
                       ANDERSON HUNT
                       MOSES SCURRY
                       STACEY AUGMON
                       LARRY JOHNSON
THIS IS HEAVEN
SUPERMAN

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: January 09, 2006, 01:28:14 AM »

Are you kidding me??? The IRB is got better things to do like figure out how to screw Hawthrone out of more races dates again for 2007.
Richard Breth

« Reply #20 on: January 09, 2006, 01:32:11 AM »

What did I say bad about Mr. Price ?

It was someone else ridiculing him all week for standing up at the meeting demanding to meet his internet accuserr maybe. The rest of your troll gang and pen names calling him a snitch. No. You didnt say anything.

Armonsol

« Reply #21 on: January 09, 2006, 01:32:51 AM »

The smartest thing I have done here is to press the ignore button on Dick Breath.  And it will never be unignored I can assure you.  What an ass he is.
TC

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: January 09, 2006, 01:36:38 AM »

Joe, I'm suing the troll who put up that Fat *** from "Austin Powers" photo and said it was me at the meeting.  Luckilly, Tom Wendt taught me to print out every post so I made a copy of it before Janine deleted it.  Also, I have it on good authority the culprit was Dehrlich in CA trying to get back at me for saying he wasn't a good announcer.  His  mamelah's inheiritance moolah in my track account would look good to me - LOL.  I could buy 100 Betruetous rats with the cash.  LOL  TC  P.S.  I went to the 17th district to report what I saw on the internet and was summarily "pantsed" by the desk sarge, after he sat back on his chair he fell off of by laughing too hard.  
TC

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: January 09, 2006, 01:42:07 AM »

It was someone else ridiculing him all week for standing up at the meeting demanding to meet his internet accuserr maybe. The rest of your troll gang and pen names calling him a snitch. No. You didnt say anything.

YES IT WAS someone else goof.  Try to be right as often as a broken clock (twice a day) will ya ?  Since I've never had the pleasure in this sport of meeting Mr. Price ever and didn't know who he was until he stood up at the meeting, it would be unrealistic to go on what others say about someone before formulating an opinion - that's your milieu queen of the trolls.  The only thing you get straight is your 2" wang when a gay Asian male is nude in front of you.  As burton says, "now we're really talking harness racing".  LOL   TC
Richard Breth

« Reply #24 on: January 09, 2006, 01:46:01 AM »

The issue likeley is the things SUPERMAN posted. Dont think "come find me at the OTB" counts as a threat. Police will look at it laugh and ignore. Like when Poders filed his police and FBI reports against Janine. Same thing. Big IF Clyde posted truth. Some question of that. One of you esteemed posters would of posted that rumor here within minutes of starting it.
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: