Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

September 02, 2014, 01:53:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: KMM with all due respect .  (Read 4091 times)
race track phil

« on: August 28, 2007, 01:17:55 PM »

I want to get one thing straight Dan is a friend of mine for years and I doubt you really know him personally like I do !  You have your opinon and I have mine about Dan .  All this bull about Dan being a has been and why isn't he racing now is real simple he retired just like many people do in life . we have always enjoyed talking about racing years ago when it was way better just like people talk about football and all other sports figures from years ago . He makes comments on todays racing and maybe he knocks someone but thats his opinion like it or not he just says what he feels like a lot of posters who knock some horsemen and drivers . You say it was a load of crap that he didn't talk much racing on *** and just knocked people well I disagree he made a lot of post's about racing and they WERE derailed and then its turns ugly . Dan also made post's to help *** with some topics that posters would all reply too and that was for business to get them hits and action to the topic . Its real easy to knock a person that post's under his own name and is known in racing . I'm not going to change anybody's mind because everyone has a right to their opinion about posters . I sure am not the most popular poster in many minds on either site and some posters may think I'm some kind of thug carrying a gun and all the other shit that has been posted about me to be true . I have lived my life like a man and defended myself and if that makes me a thug ?  So be it !  We all cant like everyone and sure cant like every post someone makes about somebody when you like that person . I could say Michael Jordan is real bad person , but then again I really dont know him personally I just read about him in the papers . I'm just telling you with respect its not a load of crap its the way I see things and I think we can all get a long in life . 

RTP

Many of you dont know the Dan *** I know and maybe he is a little bitter but he may have good reason to be bitter sometimes ! I dont think anyone can be a bad person that raised a good family .

Report to moderator   Logged
burton

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2007, 02:08:17 PM »

RTP,

The *** you describe only comes out in your posts.
That's odd.
After the thousands of posts he's made, I can only come to one conclusion.
He's an idiot.
Gb

« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2007, 04:07:05 PM »

Well phil he might of when that site first opened or when he first started posting here, but the last 3 months all he did was start  BSmeter with my brother, telling nothing but  BSmeter storiues about Mclock about how he is drunk eveynight at the otb and then drives home. I have seen him at oakbrook on many occasions and that is the furthest thing from the truth. Maybe posting on these boards has cause him to develop a split personality!! !LOL
Fiddler

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2007, 04:41:42 PM »

To further amplify Pezz's point, if Dan *** was posting storys about Mclock getting drunk and driving home (I haven't been to *** more than once or twice and not at all since last winter, so I'm taking Pezz's word for it), there is absolutely not one shred of truth to that.  I have never seen Mclock take a drink.  I have offered to buy him a drink and he has always declined.  If Dan is posting stories like that, he is obviously making up b*llsh*t.

Which, I may add could be a *** family specialty.  I have never met Dan and don't care if I ever do.  Scott *** though, I have met on several occasions and know others who have had dealings with him.  Scott has spent most of his adult life as a b*llsh*t artist and is not what I would classify as an honest person....it seem to me, Scott has never let the truth stand in the way of his side of a story.
KMM

« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2007, 05:29:10 PM »

I want to get one thing straight Dan is a friend of mine for years and I doubt you really know him personally like I do !  You have your opinon and I have mine about Dan .  All this bull about Dan being a has been and why isn't he racing now is real simple he retired just like many people do in life . we have always enjoyed talking about racing years ago when it was way better just like people talk about football and all other sports figures from years ago . He makes comments on todays racing and maybe he knocks someone but thats his opinion like it or not he just says what he feels like a lot of posters who knock some horsemen and drivers . You say it was a load of crap that he didn't talk much racing on *** and just knocked people well I disagree he made a lot of post's about racing and they WERE derailed and then its turns ugly . Dan also made post's to help *** with some topics that posters would all reply too and that was for business to get them hits and action to the topic . Its real easy to knock a person that post's under his own name and is known in racing . I'm not going to change anybody's mind because everyone has a right to their opinion about posters . I sure am not the most popular poster in many minds on either site and some posters may think I'm some kind of thug carrying a gun and all the other shit that has been posted about me to be true . I have lived my life like a man and defended myself and if that makes me a thug ?  So be it !  We all cant like everyone and sure cant like every post someone makes about somebody when you like that person . I could say Michael Jordan is real bad person , but then again I really dont know him personally I just read about him in the papers . I'm just telling you with respect its not a load of crap its the way I see things and I think we can all get a long in life . 

RTP

Many of you dont know the Dan *** I know and maybe he is a little bitter but he may have good reason to be bitter sometimes ! I dont think anyone can be a bad person that raised a good family .

RTP,
Thank You for your response. As I said before, I admire your loyalty to your friend. A virtue not to be taken lightly. My opinion,however, remains the same.
echelon

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2007, 05:34:13 PM »

his slogan gets me...NOBODY has numbers like me..im not saying anything about him as a person..
burton

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2007, 05:39:46 PM »

Well, first there was "Honest" Joe Dakaruas.
Now I think we have found an applicable moniker for the other loser.
How about Dan "Fullashit" ***?
eggiewon

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2007, 05:47:58 PM »

RTP

I think i was the one that sent Dan over the deep end  a few years back . I can say I have never met him in person,and do not know him as you do . I will tell you that i apologized to him several times on this forum and at the *** for saying rumors about him.  He never would let up on me or a few other posters that tried to make amends and be civil with him .
    I welcome Dan back to BTW  if he wants to post here but for gods sake let the past be the past  all his  5 millions wins with 2 claimers in the FFA  nobody wants to hear about it anymore.  Lets talk present and future harness racing and have a little memory lane every know and again .
  Dan brought all this hate on himself , but i forgive him and hope he can post something useful  to todays harness racing

Rick Dane
rock

« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2007, 06:08:28 PM »

Rick, you are correct, Danny brought on most of his own problems with his big mouth. He was rarely civil to anyone, he found it easier to call people grandstand goofs, rather than engage in an intelligent discussion. And RTP, we all know he is your friend and most people respect that, it's your business. Others who do not know him as well as you do seem to view him quite differently, maybe it has something to do with him telling posters how great he WAS, or how much money he made on a real estate deal (like we really needed to know that), or all the other garbage he posted. One thing you are correct about is trying to discuss this great sport on poop is a very difficult to do, threads get derailed quickly, too many children allowed to post there.
KMM

« Reply #9 on: August 28, 2007, 06:10:21 PM »

Rick, you are correct, Danny brought on most of his own problems with his big mouth. He was rarely civil to anyone, he found it easier to call people grandstand goofs, rather than engage in an intelligent discussion. And RTP, we all know he is your friend and most people respect that, it's your business. Others who do not know him as well as you do seem to view him quite differently, maybe it has something to do with him telling posters how great he WAS, or how much money he made on a real estate deal (like we really needed to know that), or all the other garbage he posted. One thing you are correct about is trying to discuss this great sport on poop is a very difficult to do, threads get derailed quickly, too many children allowed to post there.
Very well said
burton

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: August 28, 2007, 07:01:38 PM »

RTP

I think i was the one that sent Dan over the deep end  a few years back . I can say I have never met him in person,and do not know him as you do . I will tell you that i apologized to him several times on this forum and at the *** for saying rumors about him.  He never would let up on me or a few other posters that tried to make amends and be civil with him .
    I welcome Dan back to BTW  if he wants to post here but for gods sake let the past be the past  all his  5 millions wins with 2 claimers in the FFA  nobody wants to hear about it anymore.  Lets talk present and future harness racing and have a little memory lane every know and again .
  Dan brought all this hate on himself , but i forgive him and hope he can post something useful  to todays harness racing

Rick Dane
I would never welcome Dan "Fullashit" *** back here.
I hope the monitor feels the same.
Mclock

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: August 28, 2007, 07:39:16 PM »

Phil,
        I admire your loyalty for your friend I respectfully disagree with you. D. *** is worse than a has been.
 #1. (You Say)   All this bull about Dan being a has been and why isn't he racing now is real simple he retired just like many people do in life .....I as many others know he retired because he couldn't train a ball to roll once he split up with SN (11 winners in the 90's) and his wife had a great job offer in Vegas so HE HAD NO CHOICE !!

#2. (you Say) 
He makes comments on todays racing and maybe he knocks someone but thats his opinion like it or not he just says what he feels like a lot of posters who knock some horsemen and drivers ......I as many others know he makes up stories about people and lies and that is far from his opinion it is total bullshit.

If you don't agree with DN you're a grandstand goof or some other name and I guarantee he will be back at poop posting because he HAS TO have the attention whether its good or bad he wants the attention on him and will stop at nothing to get it.

Phil,
I respect you and your friendship with DN and I hope you respect the fact that I think he is a totally worthless piece of human garbage as is his brother.

trottertrotter

'Tis better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.
race track phil

« Reply #12 on: August 29, 2007, 12:12:21 AM »

I just wanted say one more thing and the subject will be dropped .

I respect everyones opinion on this forum just about and I just wanted to make it clear that he is my friend for a long time and I understand that he might have irritated some posters talking about himself and the past . I think there were a lot of lies posted about him that made him angry and an angry person strikes back . I know the one thing that hurt him was posters saying he was barred from racing and that wasn't true and there was a lot of post's about his mom winning the lottery and supporting him and that I know for a fact wasn't true she only got 50,000 a year just enough for herself to live with some comfort . I think he kind of lost respect for other posters after there were many lies about himself . I use to be a real hard person and as I've aged I seem to be more passive and try to understand people I meet without centering in on there flaws and usually look for the good things they do in life and when Dan helped a good friend of mine named Eric Vigon a real lot in his last months on earth I realized something I 've always known that he isn't a bad person and has feelings for others . I haven't been a perfect person in my life and I try to judge people giving most the benefit of looking for the good in them . I'm an un-educated street person thats mellowed out I guess .

I respect everyones opinion again and the subject is done .

RTP      back to racing !
cashman

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: August 29, 2007, 01:35:53 AM »

i wish we still had dan posting here

he obviously knows a lot about the game  and i liked his insight

he just rubbed some people the wrong way

everyone has their own opinion
Gb

« Reply #14 on: August 29, 2007, 01:48:01 AM »

Sorry cashman you can have him, he knows what is up with Joe;s new site and will NOW post anything to get hits, that is all that site is about. You can have em all. And there is no doubt in my mind now that one of them was bobby orr since he was the one who sent everyone from here a p.m letting everyone know that horplop was open last november. and which ever one it is, is still going at RTP over there and that is pretty classless if you ask me, They all know how close Dan and RTP are and to continue that shit is just F (cns)cking cray to get hits on a site. Just goes to show they don't give a shit about anyone
cashman

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: August 29, 2007, 02:41:47 AM »

Sorry cashman you can have him, he knows what is up with Joe;s new site and will NOW post anything to get hits, that is all that site is about. You can have em all. And there is no doubt in my mind now that one of them was bobby orr since he was the one who sent everyone from here a p.m letting everyone know that horplop was open last november. and which ever one it is, is still going at RTP over there and that is pretty classless if you ask me, They all know how close Dan and RTP are and to continue that shit is just F (cns)cking cray to get hits on a site. Just goes to show they don't give a shit about anyone

most of the posters at plops are ***hole

they just do it because they can   i got along with dan just fine

just my opinion
burton

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: August 29, 2007, 06:29:00 AM »

i wish we still had dan posting here

he obviously knows a lot about the game  and i liked his insight

he just rubbed some people the wrong way

everyone has their own opinion
I don't.
He is a lying POS.
doubledigetman

« Reply #17 on: August 29, 2007, 11:03:32 AM »

I just wanted say one more thing and the subject will be dropped .

I respect everyones opinion on this forum just about and I just wanted to make it clear that he is my friend for a long time and I understand that he might have irritated some posters talking about himself and the past . I think there were a lot of lies posted about him that made him angry and an angry person strikes back . I know the one thing that hurt him was posters saying he was barred from racing and that wasn't true and there was a lot of post's about his mom winning the lottery and supporting him and that I know for a fact wasn't true she only got 50,000 a year just enough for herself to live with some comfort . I think he kind of lost respect for other posters after there were many lies about himself . I use to be a real hard person and as I've aged I seem to be more passive and try to understand people I meet without centering in on there flaws and usually look for the good things they do in life and when Dan helped a good friend of mine named Eric Vigon a real lot in his last months on earth I realized something I 've always known that he isn't a bad person and has feelings for others . I haven't been a perfect person in my life and I try to judge people giving most the benefit of looking for the good in them . I'm an un-educated street person thats mellowed out I guess .

I respect everyones opinion again and the subject is done .

RTP      back to racing !
RTP i dont know dan like you do, but i wil say when i was on *** i never had a problem with dan or anybody else for that matter.the only problem i had was people posting nasty stuff vulgar stuff and joe and kevin leaving that stuff up .as for dan atleast he talked racing maybe it was about himself but not all of it was .as for the people  that said he never won races he sure had a lot of win pictures he posted so he must have done something right.it all came down to joe and kevin letting people have 10 different names on ***.they loved the trolls so now there stuck with them   
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: