Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

September 15, 2014, 10:04:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: IT'S A NEW YEAR.... WELCOME BACK!  (Read 1822 times)
Dan Nance

« on: January 07, 2006, 02:16:41 PM »

Let's all welcome back Gerald Hansen & Ryan Anderson!!
Report to moderator   Logged
njhorseman

« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2006, 02:18:14 PM »

Let's all welcome back Gerald Hansen & Ryan Anderson!!

I hear the IRB has been fine tuning the "Black Box" in anticipation of their return.  Grin
Dan Nance

« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2006, 02:19:50 PM »

I hear the IRB has been fine tuning the "Black Box" in anticipation of their return.  Grin

EASY now Paul. I tried to be nice and welcome them back after a long absence.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2006, 06:16:55 PM by Dan Nance » Report to moderator   Logged
njhorseman

« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2006, 02:20:56 PM »

EASY now Paul. I tried to be nice and welcome them back after a long abstance.

Dan:
That's the funniest thing you've ever written. Wink
Dan Nance

« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2006, 02:28:43 PM »

Dan:
That's the funniest thing you've ever written. Wink

Why is it funny?
DLeestable

« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2006, 02:31:14 PM »

Dan,

You finally make a nice comment and he attacks. Shame on you Paul!!  Wink
Dan Nance

« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2006, 02:31:56 PM »

This is great! I'm sitting here in my "tech room" with all 4 programs in hand for today betting through my Suncoast phone account while I'm logged on to the Balmoral video stream. I can still jump over to DAK and see what's being posted. How much better can life get?
angry old man

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2006, 02:42:40 PM »

Hey new jersey whats wrong with Hansen and Anderson coming back, that's there business.  I am a racing fan but this site is nothing but a hate site for people who don't have anything to do but have hate in there blood.

That's pretty sad when you think about this, how people wake up each morning to write hated and gossip every morning,there are better things to worry about in this world then someone else's business.

I don't know this Hansen or Anderson, but from what i read all this *** guy said in starting this thread was it was a new year and best of luck to both people.

Dan Nance

« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2006, 02:53:35 PM »

Hey new jersey whats wrong with Hansen and Anderson coming back, that's there business.  I am a racing fan but this site is nothing but a hate site for people who don't have anything to do but have hate in there blood.

That's pretty sad when you think about this, how people wake up each morning to write hated and gossip every morning,there are better things to worry about in this world then someone else's business.

I don't know this Hansen or Anderson, but from what i read all this *** guy said in starting this thread was it was a new year and best of luck to both people.

That's right. I feel this way. They both served their time and now they should be welcomed back. Unlike Rucker who gets a 6 month suspension and is serving no time. If Rucker were to serve his time like everyone else does I would welcome him back too. I don't hate any horseman because I was one for 25 years. I just want things to be fare for everyone. 
njhorseman

« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2006, 05:08:20 PM »

Dan,

You finally make a nice comment and he attacks. Shame on you Paul!!  Wink

I'm so ashamed, I'll bet I won't post on BTW for a couple of weeks, until this terrible controversy is forgotten. Shocked
ruckerfan

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: January 07, 2006, 05:14:29 PM »

rucker dont need to serve time dan he didnt do anything it was proven  that he didnt there was a contamination of something he was useing so u have no clue what the f*** u talking about so shut the hell up! rucker is the best horse trainer in the country and he will win medowlands title again and THAT IS A FACT! and thats how i roll suckkkkker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

keep the fight up ken it ant over i hope u useing the rope a dope im getting worried!!!
Dan Nance

« Reply #11 on: January 07, 2006, 05:55:59 PM »

rucker dont need to serve time dan he didnt do anything it was proven  that he didnt there was a contamination of something he was useing so u have no clue what the f*** u talking about so shut the hell up! rucker is the best horse trainer in the country and he will win medowlands title again and THAT IS A FACT! and thats how i roll suckkkkker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First of all idiot. NOTHING was proven yet. Second, I'm not going to argue with you because it's obvious you don't know anything about the IRB rules concerning " trainer responsibility ". I don't care if you went into Rucker's barn and contaminated it with Gout medication because the IRB rule book states that it's the trainers responsibility to guard his horses. And for that reason the 6 month suspension handed down by the stewards is warranted under the trainer responsibility rule. So, sit back and wait until the IRB rules on Ruckers appeal then run your fat *** mouth. Don't come on this site and make the statement that it has already been proven that Rucker wasn't responsible when that hasn't been determined yet by the IRB.

Those horses that had the positives all won but one and then the next start couldn't go forward. Flame can't even get a check since the Gout positive so I don't give a damn if they classify Gout medication a class 15 drug. The fact remains it helped those horses win those races and Rucker is responsible for the drug being in the horses system no matter how it got there because he's the trainer.

When my former groom Rob Rigola painted benzocaine on one of my horses legs back in 1983 and the horse came up positive I was responsible even though Rob went to the stewards and told them he did it behind my back. I still got fined $500 and was given a 10 day suspension for " trainers responsibility ". Rob got 6 months and then appealed it to the IRB and they turned around and upped his suspension to 1 year.

You're just a clown who doesn't understand a thing. I have nothing against Rucker personally but I feel he should be treated like the rest of the trainers who sat out their time. Don't think for one minute other trainers aren't pissed off about what seems to be special treatment given to Rucker and the excuses they come up with for all his positives.

Now, this topic was posted to welcome back Hansen and Ryan Anderson after they served their time, so don't turn this topic into a Rucker issue.     
brenda

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: January 07, 2006, 08:00:54 PM »

JUST SO YOU KNOW DAN, HANSEN IS ONLY BACK IS BECAUSE HIS GIRLFRIEND HAS JOINED THE LIST OF CRIMINALS
angry old man

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: January 07, 2006, 11:29:55 PM »

hey hobbit,
 who cares why Hansen is back, and from what the word in the grandstands is the vet mccune gave the horse the medicine five days out, due to having the hives and unable to breath due to swelling of the upper body, So that's why the girlfriend was given thirty days because its called trainer responsibility, unlike other cases i have read on here, (Rucker) contamination still its trainer responsibility from what i have heard.
supernaut

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: January 07, 2006, 11:34:52 PM »

Why didn't the girlfriend plead "environmental contamination"?? It sounds as good as anything AND it appears to work.
Dan Nance

« Reply #15 on: January 07, 2006, 11:36:14 PM »

Why didn't the girlfriend plead "environmental contamination"?? It sounds as good as anything AND it appears to work.

That only works for Rucker.
angry old man

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: January 07, 2006, 11:38:09 PM »

from what i heard in the grandstands is that she just took her days , because why fight city hall .
ruckerfan

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: January 08, 2006, 12:41:14 PM »

young dan i have 4goten more about harness rules and horse training than u have ever known when u find out what was contamanated u will eat a big piece of humble pie but i advise u not 2 eat it i recomend u stick it right in ur ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! u r a jellious dick head who couldnt compete any more so got out it is a fact and every one knows it now all u talk about is how good u were and how everyone else is cheating   hahahaha danny boy u and ur goones on here r a joke keep it up dan the more u say the more stupid u look!!

keep the fight up ken it ant over i hope u useing the rope a dope im getting worried!!!
Zulu

« Reply #18 on: January 08, 2006, 12:59:13 PM »

young dan i have 4goten more about harness rules and horse training than u have ever known when u find out what was contamanated u will eat a big piece of humble pie

Please tell us this is not the best you can come up with?
I would hate to think you would waste our time with your child like banter.
If you know something tell us please, otherwise....
Dan Nance

« Reply #19 on: January 08, 2006, 06:01:32 PM »

young dan i have 4goten more about harness rules and horse training than u have ever known when u find out what was contamanated u will eat a big piece of humble pie but i advise u not 2 eat it i recomend u stick it right in ur ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! u r a jellious dick head who couldnt compete any more so got out it is a fact and every one knows it now all u talk about is how good u were and how everyone else is cheating   hahahaha danny boy u and ur goones on here r a joke keep it up dan the more u say the more stupid u look!!

I guess you must be Ruckers wife if you know so much about his personal business. Maybe you are his wife that's why you call yourself Ruckerfan.

One thing I do know for sure is that you haven't forgot more then I ever knew about training or the in and outs of this business. The only one that can't compete is you. Go ask Homer and Connie how they liked it in 1998 when I claimed " Clark Gable " from them for $8000 and went on to make $55,000 racing him for 8 months in $25,000 claimers before I sold him at Harrisburg for 23K. Then go back and look up when I claimed " Broadway Baby " for 20k in 1998 and I went on to win $50k with her during the next 6 months never racing her in a claimer again with a win on " Super Night ". Then go look up " Rabbit Attack " when I claimed him in 1998 for $8000 and won 30k with him in 5 months racing him in 30k claimers. Then go back and look at the fact I put new lifetime marks on all of them including " Flip Flop N Fly " that year. Yes, my friend that was my last year I trained before I decided to retire from training. I went out after having a pretty damn good year in 1998 not because I couldn't compete anymore. I'll train rings around you or anyone else for that matter if I choose to do so. So, kiss off Ruckerfan because you're not even in the same league as me and never could be.

Yours Truly

off stride

« Reply #20 on: January 08, 2006, 06:28:58 PM »

Go ask Homer and Connie how they liked it in 1998 when I claimed " Clark Gable " from them for $8000 and went on to make $55,000 racing him for 8 months in $25,000 claimers before I sold him at Harrisburg for 23K. Then go back and look up when I claimed " Broadway Baby " for 20k in 1998 and I went on to win $50k with her during the next 6 months never racing her in a claimer again with a win on " Super Night ". Then go look up " Rabbit Attack " when I claimed him in 1998 for $8000 and won 30k with him in 5 months racing him in 30k claimers. Then go back and look at the fact I put new lifetime marks on all of them including " Flip Flop N Fly " that year. Yes, my friend that was my last year I trained
yours truly   

that was 1 hell of a year
« Last Edit: January 08, 2006, 06:48:18 PM by off stride » Report to moderator   Logged
njhorseman

« Reply #21 on: January 24, 2006, 11:30:03 AM »

I'm so ashamed, I'll bet I won't post on BTW for a couple of weeks, until this terrible controversy is forgotten. Shocked

As promised, it has been more than two weeks since my last contribution to this outstanding forum.

Having served my suspension in exile, and having just slipped past immigration authorities in my return (there is some truth to this...I'm not totally joking  Shocked ), I am once again prepared to fight the good fight!  Wink
burton

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: January 24, 2006, 11:44:03 AM »

Paul,
Welcome back!

Please comment on the thread concerning EPO tests in Jersy.
I'd like someone to give us a knowledgeable comment on the topic.
Thanks!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: