Chicago Barn to Wire Breeders' Cup Handicapping Tournaments
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

October 31, 2014, 01:45:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: NOW THAT THE STRIKE IS OVER THE HORSEMAN SHOULD......  (Read 5807 times)
Richard Breth

« Reply #50 on: January 07, 2006, 01:47:44 PM »

Did you notice that the *** Jewell Klein said they develped a test for M99 in June of 1984? Then they put there little scheme together and decided to come after my brother 2 months later in August. Then they go back to Hawthorne 8 months earlier and test 12 horses for M99 because they had cloudly tests.

It didnt say that.

The first article was June 1985. Mostly about the politics of the test lab. I left off some of that politics but will add it back. It talks about events of 1984 and December 1983. Says it took them 9 months to find the test. December 1983 to September 1984 9 months.

Second article is from mid September 1984. Says they raided Scotts car August 1984. They charged Scott in September 1984 on the basis of frozen samples. Fits the timeline of what I heard about how the test got developed. Does not say it specificaly. should be pointed out.

I will go back to re arrange in order and add date and source to Trib article. Some readers having trouble.
Report to moderator   Logged
Dan Nance

« Reply #51 on: January 07, 2006, 02:01:06 PM »

Both would be OK. If there are more those also.

If you want them from the felony charge then go look them up because I don't have the time. I would love for the transcripts to be posted on this forum so that everyone could get a real laugh at what the judge said to the IRB and the IBI before he dismissed the case. I was in the court room.

As far as Scott's lawsuit that's up to him if he wants his personal business posted on this forum. Let him addresss that if he ever returns to this forum. 
Report to moderator   Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: