Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

September 30, 2014, 07:01:58 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Million Day  (Read 579 times)
zooropa34

Ignore
« on: August 10, 2007, 11:17:40 AM »

Well I havent posted in a while because my computer is down, so thank god for the public library.  Will be heading to the track on Saturday and Just wanted to post my picks for the three grade ones.  Not they they will be worth much of anything.  Also, if anyone would like to meet for a beverage at some point tomorrow, shoot me an email, i won't be able to check btw again, but i will have access to email.  The address is sweetfridge34@yahoo.com 

Secretariat- 3 Admiralofthefleet-  Gets first Lasix and running lines show he has had a tendency to tire late.  9-Pleasant Strike- Not many better than Douglas on the AP turf   5-  Red Giant-  Not much not too like.    I'll be curious to see who ends up with the lead in this race as it appears on paper to be loaded with runners who dont want to be anywhere near the front early.

Beverly D- 4- Lady of Venice- Scwartz/Biancone combo goes for the three peat, should be plenty of pace for a late run.  6- Honey Ryder- Horse is 24 of 31 hitting the board.  7- Irridescence- No real reason other than she doesn't look terrible.

Million- 1-Jambalaya- Not crazy about the post, but he should be able to save some ground around the first turn.  Doesn't seem a lot are giving him a chance but he has not run badly all year.  Second most career earnings of any of these.  4- After Market- Should be able to make a run sitting just off the pace, hard to go against.  6- Pressing- My favorite of the Euros if just that hes getting Lasix, I know its not a miracle cure, but I don't think it hurts his chances.  7- Stream Cat- Leparoux seems to do well in the lane, i like him coming late.

There you have it, hopefully im not ntotally off base with these, but I am looking forward to enjoying a great day at the track, at least the weather looks decent, if not a little humid.

Keith

Report to moderator   Logged
Sir Blockheadd

« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2007, 11:47:01 AM »

stream cat is in way over hos graded stakeless head.

jambalaya at 12f not 10f.
zooropa34

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2007, 11:59:36 AM »

that seems to be what a lot of people are saying about Jambalaya, but im going to stick with him.  Not sure why, but i liked him from the minute i first looked at the pps.  We shall see, i have been known to be wrong in the past.  Good Luck.

Keith
Sir Blockheadd

« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2007, 12:19:16 PM »

spped speed speed,, he won't catch the TIN MAN, and sunriver, look at thier running lines, no way he catches those two, no way.
Sir Blockheadd

« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2007, 08:33:20 AM »

that seems to be what a lot of people are saying about Jambalaya, but im going to stick with him.  Not sure why, but i liked him from the minute i first looked at the pps.  We shall see, i have been known to be wrong in the past.  Good Luck.

Keith

good pick KEITH, I ,misread the track, thought it would be faster, as it was, it was "dead" and the closer needed all he had just to get around all 10f. the spped pooped out and the stayer was all that was left.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: