Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

October 23, 2014, 12:30:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Amicar  (Read 2209 times)
the DailyDaley

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: July 27, 2007, 08:56:11 PM »

Daley:

What makes you think that I'm unaware of testing for excess Lasix? That wasn't what we were "talking" about.

As far as the DE testing is concerned, how would testing for EPO  when they come in to the paddock and after the race help?  EPO is used several days before the race and direct evidence of it is gone by race day. That's why you need the out of competition testing for EPO.

Is the USE of EPO illegal or racing with it on RACE DAY is the question doh.

This thought process they have USED will be carved up by defense attorneys dude.
Report to moderator   Logged
njhorseman

« Reply #26 on: July 27, 2007, 09:03:49 PM »

Is the USE of EPO illegal or racing with it on RACE DAY is the question doh.

This thought process they have USED will be carved up by defense attorneys dude.

The use of EPO itself is illegal under the rules, not just racing on it. Vets are not permittted to be in possession of it or dispense it.

Again, you will not detect it on race day. It's used several days out and by race day is not detectable.
AmyHollar
FREE THE TROLLS!

I didn't fail gym. I just didn't try to damn hard

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: July 28, 2007, 02:29:53 PM »

Notice how Dialey has changed the subject after being called to the carpet on his obvious lack of knowledge when it comes to training and racing horses? doh

In Ohio you can administer up to 10cc's of lasix and no less than 2 or 3 cc's.......I can't remember exactly which it is.  Most trainers around here it seems, give 5-7.  (Should I say, most trainers around here ASK the vet to administer?) doh doh

There is absolutely no advantage to giving a horse 20 or 30cc of lasix.  If I had time to find the documentation, I would post it.  I don't need to hear the masking theories because the detrimental side effects would far outway anything "masking" could accomplish.

There are also studies done on lasix overages being caused by the samples taken from the same side lasix was administered.  Hence a concerted effort to collect samples from the opposite side should always be made by trainers.

Do you want cream with that cup of shut the hell up?
the DailyDaley

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: July 28, 2007, 03:15:10 PM »

Notice how Dialey has changed the subject after being called to the carpet on his obvious lack of knowledge when it comes to training and racing horses? doh

In Ohio you can administer up to 10cc's of lasix and no less than 2 or 3 cc's.......I can't remember exactly which it is.  Most trainers around here it seems, give 5-7.  (Should I say, most trainers around here ASK the vet to administer?) doh doh

There is absolutely no advantage to giving a horse 20 or 30cc of lasix.  If I had time to find the documentation, I would post it.  I don't need to hear the masking theories because the detrimental side effects would far outway anything "masking" could accomplish.

There are also studies done on lasix overages being caused by the samples taken from the same side lasix was administered.  Hence a concerted effort to collect samples from the opposite side should always be made by trainers.

Gee if it was ILLEGAL under the RULES as YOU STATE, why did the NJSP wait 18 months to get Ledford and the crew doh.

If the POSSESSION was that ILLEGAL, then the NJSP and NJRC REALLY DROPPED the ball in PROSECUTING LEDFORD and the gang.

You just proved my POINT even farther AMY, 18 MONTHS of nothing and the WAGERING PUBLIC was AGAIN PUNISHED by INEPT INVESTIGATING and PROSECUTING authorities.

Planning to ROB the BANK or ROBBING the BANK. To vastly different OFFENSES. If they couldn't enforce trainer responsibility on RACE day, you actually want me to BELIEVE they can enforce it on a horse thats in its stall 4 or 5 days prior to racing on a farm in another state.

Howard and Tim are licking their chops on this one.
AmyHollar
FREE THE TROLLS!

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: July 28, 2007, 03:17:53 PM »

What does this have to do with the administration of lasix on race day? Undecided

Oh forget it.......................... doh

the DailyDaley

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: July 28, 2007, 03:19:59 PM »

You are correct Amy, it should have been in response to Elsie. I clicked on the wrong reply.

My humblest apologies to the Queen of Sinks.
AmyHollar
FREE THE TROLLS!

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: July 28, 2007, 03:23:26 PM »

My humblest apologies to the Queen of Sinks.

Is this all the better you can do?  Stealing the ignorance of others to cover your own? rat

You probably have a nice family very proud of your manners. Roll Eyes

swinging late

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: July 28, 2007, 07:06:42 PM »

In Pennsylvania the vet asks the trainer how much Lasix he wants given. 2-10 cc's usually.
njhorseman

« Reply #33 on: July 28, 2007, 08:50:22 PM »

In Pennsylvania the vet asks the trainer how much Lasix he wants given. 2-10 cc's usually.

Sorry, but Daley has no respect for facts.
njhorseman

« Reply #34 on: July 28, 2007, 08:56:26 PM »

Gee if it was ILLEGAL under the RULES as YOU STATE, why did the NJSP wait 18 months to get Ledford and the crew doh.

If the POSSESSION was that ILLEGAL, then the NJSP and NJRC REALLY DROPPED the ball in PROSECUTING LEDFORD and the gang.

You just proved my POINT even farther AMY, 18 MONTHS of nothing and the WAGERING PUBLIC was AGAIN PUNISHED by INEPT INVESTIGATING and PROSECUTING authorities.

Planning to ROB the BANK or ROBBING the BANK. To vastly different OFFENSES. If they couldn't enforce trainer responsibility on RACE day, you actually want me to BELIEVE they can enforce it on a horse thats in its stall 4 or 5 days prior to racing on a farm in another state.

Howard and Tim are licking their chops on this one.

Sorry Daley, but possession of the EPO is only a minor violation of the law because it is not on the list of controlled dangerous substances. Steroids, on the other hand, are on the list of controlled dangerous substances. Thus, the Ledford crew was prosecuted on the steroid charges, not the EPO charges, because felony convictions would only be attainable for the steroids. You can argue all you want that EPO should also be a controlled dangerous substance (and I might not give you an argument on that), but the fact is that under the law it is not, while steroids are.
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: