Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

September 22, 2014, 11:19:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: WHATS TUESDAYS IHHA MEETING FOR????  (Read 965 times)
SUPERMAN

Ignore
« on: January 02, 2006, 11:08:20 AM »

I was told at the last meeting that all (or most) of the horsemen and women agreed not to race for anything different than the 2005 contract. Correct me if I am wrong here.
If nothing has changed than why have another IHHA meeting until the track owners agree to it. ------------------JUST SAY NO!!!

Whats going to happen is what happens every year in Illinois its like a broken record. Say we will not settle for nothing less that everyone at those meetings agrees with than do the complete oposite. At Tommorrows meeting the IHHA will come in BRAINWASH all members and try to make everyone believe the Johnstons are poor and thats all they can afford to give us. The corrupt BULLSHIT never ends around here does it.

I have not been to those meetings for years because there a complete joke and I really think its sad that all the horsemen waste there time at them and let this happen to them every year. The IRB is another joke and its been proven.

Why have meetings to go over the same issues time and time again its like beating a dead horse.

Go to the next meeting and please tell Dave Mcstupid to stop talking about slots because there are none. He started out talking about that over 5-years ago, so stop. got it?? Moron !!

Everyone start packing up and get out while you still have time.
They are going to bring the camera crew out to the backside I hear to film the next part of DAWN OF THE DEAD.
Report to moderator   Logged
twinkiethekid

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2006, 11:19:55 AM »

SUPERMAN, DONT BE SO SURE THAT THE IHHA MIGHT HAVE A SUPRISE AT THAT MEETING. IM GUESSIN THAT THEY WILL BRING MARK LAINO TO THE MEETING TO TRY AND MAKE THE HORSEMEN FEEL BAD AND SAY LETS JUST RACE FOR ONE MORE YEAR AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS. WNNA BET? IF NOT, THEN LOOK FOR LANGLEE OR SOMEBODY LIKE THAT AT THIS MEETING TO TELL EVERYONE TO SUCK IT UP FOR A YEAR WITH MORE BROKEN PROMISES. I DO AGREE WITH U ABOUT ONE THING, THERE WILL BE SOME OF KIND BULLSHIT PUT ON THE HORSEPEOPLE ABOUT FEELING SORRY AND TRYING TO SAVE THE GAME. WHOEVER IT IS WILL ASK THE HORSEMEN TO RACE AND FORGET ABOUT HOW BAD THE JOHNSONS HAVE TREATED THEN OVER THE YEARS. THE IHHA PROBABLY FIGURES THAT IF MARK LAINO OR LORRIE PROPES OR LANGLEE COME TO THE MEETING, THE HORSEMEN WILL BE PUT ON THE SPOT AND MADE TO FEEL BAD FOR NOT RACING. I HOPE THE IHHA CONTINUES WITH THERE TUFF STANCE. THEY ARE RIGHT IN THIS CASE AND DONT LET THE RACING BOARD OR MANAGEMENT COME TO ANY OF YOUR MEETINGS!!!
Dan Nance

« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2006, 04:00:37 PM »

Just like I said in my other post under a different topic. They have these meetings to try and convince the horseman to race with false promises for the furture.
talking head

« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2006, 05:22:48 PM »

At Maywood yesterday, security went around checking tackrooms to see if everyone had a vallid license. Also the Johnstons want to start charging stall rent! Also the rumor is that management wanted to give the IHHA another proposal but Billy did not like the wording so he wanted to change it.
All of these things should be discussed at the meeting.
Also why is the track closed at Maywood for jogging?
kellytuc
The one, the only, and the former - Kellytuc!

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2006, 05:25:27 PM »

That offer didn't happen because a wing of your board and Duncan told them not to give the offer because they were going to get everybody to enter.  Besides the Johnsons, those people are the real idiots.
talking head

« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2006, 05:39:50 PM »

Question!

If Darcy Pletcher a member of the IHHA board why  has he not been at any of the meetings?
SUPERMAN

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2006, 06:29:00 PM »

Just like I said in my other post under a different topic. They have these meetings to try and convince the horseman to race with false promises for the furture.

Nothing can be more than the truth Dan.
Richard Breth

« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2006, 06:59:59 PM »

Nothing can be more than the truth Dan.

Disagree SUPERMAN.

Truth to infinity power could be more than truth.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: