Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

August 29, 2014, 09:36:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: No Live Racing Hurts The Johnston's More Than You Think!  (Read 3552 times)
Richard Breth

« Reply #25 on: January 02, 2006, 11:01:04 PM »

sorry  to let you  down twinke but as far as me being this  jack  guy  your  so  wrong  keep guessing  when you get it  right i let you know

Darth. I think you are half brother to Garth and Barth Gimble.

twinkiethekid === TC. I head from good source. Henry C. Robinson === TC also. TC use these names to rat what people say.
Report to moderator   Logged
TC

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: January 02, 2006, 11:07:35 PM »

twinkiethekid === TC. I head from good source. Henry C. Robinson === TC also. TC use these names to rat what people say.
whatever you say Dickie.  Meet me in Area 51 for some UFo landings next week and I'll treat to lunch at the Little green Men Cafe in the desert.  Your good source is as sour as your breath from inhaling man goo all night long.  TC
« Last Edit: January 02, 2006, 11:12:56 PM by TC » Report to moderator   Logged
TC

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: January 02, 2006, 11:09:44 PM »

...do you mean you GIVE "head" to a good source ?  ...a good source of what, the 10ccs of man protein you crave many times daily ?  Get a clue then get a life Dickie !  TC
kellytuc
The one, the only, and the former - Kellytuc!

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: January 02, 2006, 11:21:35 PM »

Tc
The splits are easy to understand 75% Tracks 25% purses.
Richard Breth

« Reply #29 on: January 02, 2006, 11:24:27 PM »

Darth

An other thing I heard 3rd hand. TC hated the "ignore" button. The thought anyone could ignore anything written by the great TC.

Think about it Darth. twinkie = Henry = TC = banned trolls like Bob Kahn. Is it normal for so many "different" individuls to share the same self loathing homophobic imagry and attitude in so many posts?
Richard Breth

« Reply #30 on: January 02, 2006, 11:25:00 PM »

Tc
The splits are easy to understand 75% Tracks 25% purses.

That is wrong.
kellytuc
The one, the only, and the former - Kellytuc!

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: January 03, 2006, 03:37:31 AM »

I admit I haven't looked at the splits for about six years, but I haven't heard of them changing!  And six years ago, everything that was bet on Maywood or Balmoral from an OTB parlor was split 75-25 or worse, with the lions share going to the management. 
Ill tell you what, if Im wrong Richard, then Ill tell everyone what broken down former trainer/driver I am and if your wrong you have to reveal who you are to TC and Co.
What do you say, Richard?  You come on here like you know everything, are you willing to make that bet?  I bet your not, because I'm right and you know it!  Remeber 75-25 or worse.  Are you in?
Chitown Stan

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: January 03, 2006, 04:00:08 AM »

Once again, you have to ask yourselves by negotiating Recapture and splits, exactly how much better will it get? There was a post on here a while back saying if recapture was renegotiated to the horsemans way that it would only raise purses like $150 a race??

Hey, let me tell you all something. The Johnstons own Maywood and Balmoral Park and can do anything the hell they want and have proven it time and time again. If you think not having live racing hurts them your all wrong. I guarentee you they aren't struggling to pay their bils just like RTP said. The horsemen's only hope is take it up with the Politicians. Thats the only way I see it.
Richard Breth

« Reply #33 on: January 03, 2006, 07:04:38 AM »

I admit I haven't looked at the splits for about six years, but I haven't heard of them changing!  And six years ago, everything that was bet on Maywood or Balmoral from an OTB parlor was split 75-25 or worse, with the lions share going to the management. 
Ill tell you what, if Im wrong Richard, then Ill tell everyone what broken down former trainer/driver I am and if your wrong you have to reveal who you are to TC and Co.
What do you say, Richard?  You come on here like you know everything, are you willing to make that bet?  I bet your not, because I'm right and you know it!  Remeber 75-25 or worse.  Are you in?

IRB report doresnt say the split for live harness races at Balmoral and Maywood only. Cant confoirm or refute your number. Only total at OTBs which is no 75-25. How about tell us the source of your information with supporting numbers. Total handle percentages on various wagers et cetera.
Richard Breth

« Reply #34 on: January 03, 2006, 03:52:32 PM »

Read the IRB report again. Thers not way to see OTB splits for bets on Maywood and Balmoral only. Theres some things to see.

OTB Split between track commisions and purses is 40% purses for all bets all breeds. For Illinois live races it 34% purses all breeds. Might be lower for harness only? Highre ratio live Vs simulcats wagers than tbreds. Maybe even kellytucs 25%. More detail needed than IRB report that Joe D says is lies anyway to make firm numbers.

"Equal split" dollar figure for harness horsemen looks somehere from $2.6 millions and $3.5 millions a year. Terry Hunts estimte at 4320 races makes $601 to $810 extra a race.
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: