Chicago Barn to Wire
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

December 19, 2014, 11:55:51 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Balmoral Sightings  (Read 1192 times)
Al Culess

Ignore
« on: January 03, 2006, 03:30:34 AM »

Crete -- On Jan 1st, WBBM Radio an all news station in Chicago reported hourly that police in the Crete area had reported UFOs. Police received six reports from callers between 3:30 and 4:30 AM, reporting a strange light in the sky within a radius of a couple of miles of Crete stated Sgt. Bill Boles. The first report came from a woman who said she saw unusual lights in the field east of Illinois 394. Boles and officer Buzcut left the station and searched the field but found nothing. Just then, dispatchers told Boles that a county sheriffs department deputy on Interstate 394 reported seeing lights in a field over Crete about a mile north of the original sighting. While the law enforcement officers traveled toward the field, they heard radio traffic indicating Ill. State Police had gotten a call about a strange light accompanied by a loud humming in the area of Balmoral Park Race Track." We met up there with other officers, discussed the reports. A 911 call from a woman said there was such a bright light in the air it impaired her ability to drive." Boles said. While the officers were in route, another call came in reporting a light moving up and down near Illinois Rte 1. Boles said the calls seemed to be from different individuals." There was no reports of structured craft. There is some speculation that these were UFOs. This was unlike the December 5, sightings where many policeman described a flying triangle in the Crete area. 
Report to moderator   Logged
Richard Breth

« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2006, 06:45:21 AM »

Crete -- On Jan 1st, WBBM Radio an all news station in Chicago reported hourly that police in the Crete area had reported UFOs. Police received six reports from callers between 3:30 and 4:30 AM, reporting a strange light in the sky within a radius of a couple of miles of Crete stated Sgt. Bill Boles. The first report came from a woman who said she saw unusual lights in the field east of Illinois 394. Boles and officer Buzcut left the station and searched the field but found nothing. Just then, dispatchers told Boles that a county sheriffs department deputy on Interstate 394 reported seeing lights in a field over Crete about a mile north of the original sighting. While the law enforcement officers traveled toward the field, they heard radio traffic indicating Ill. State Police had gotten a call about a strange light accompanied by a loud humming in the area of Balmoral Park Race Track." We met up there with other officers, discussed the reports. A 911 call from a woman said there was such a bright light in the air it impaired her ability to drive." Boles said. While the officers were in route, another call came in reporting a light moving up and down near Illinois Rte 1. Boles said the calls seemed to be from different individuals." There was no reports of structured craft. There is some speculation that these were UFOs. This was unlike the December 5, sightings where many policeman described a flying triangle in the Crete area. 

Al

This post rings truer than many posts to this forum in weeks. Thank you for the 411.

I heard the Decmeber 5 sighting wasnt a flying triangle instead a flying diaper.
potrasalve

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2006, 09:26:08 AM »

A waste of time even postiong that garbage.
Petro

« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2006, 02:19:57 PM »

this is such bullshit
Chitown Stan

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2006, 02:39:42 PM »

I think its true guys. A friend was telling me about it yesterday. He said he read it in the Daily Southtown newspaper. Probably nothing tho. You know how people overreact. Most of the UFO sightings have been proven fake across the country anyway.
njhorseman

« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2006, 04:04:15 PM »

I think its true guys. A friend was telling me about it yesterday. He said he read it in the Daily Southtown newspaper. Probably nothing tho. You know how people overreact. Most of the UFO sightings have been proven fake across the country anyway.

Wasn't the Daily Southtown the newspaper that published an outdated interview with Tony Morgan in which he stated he hadn't yet made up his mind about whether he going to DE or FL, weeks after TM publicly announced at the LBJ that he was going to DE?

If so, I'm sure we can rely on anything written in this outstanding publication, which no doubt has won dozens of Pulitzer Prizes for its reporting. Grin Grin Grin
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: