Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

October 22, 2014, 03:23:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Balmoral Open Maywood Closed ???  (Read 1114 times)
talking head

« on: January 02, 2006, 12:23:48 PM »

I heard the racetrack at Balmoral is open for jogging today and the racetrack is closed for jogging at Maywood! I wonder why?
If they are trying to race on Thursday and Friday wouldn't they want to keep both tracks open for jogging?
Report to moderator   Logged
robert greco
Small time chicago trainer for the love of the Game / Real estate Guy !

Robert Greco

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2006, 01:27:42 PM »

The owners are not going to open this week / thay are not going to give in to the IHHA Also Mr. Johnson has sold $6,000,000 {m] in real estate last week ...
so dont you think that Mr. Johnson has plunty of cash now to pay the bills  at the race track for some time ?
Go - Go Knows ALL !!

And To all, I wish you have Fresh Carets in your Pot @ all times¬ ... ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  So you can see Life‚Äôs ways in Better LIGHT!
Realitycitybridgeportchicag@Yahoo.Com http://360.yahoo.com/realitycitybridgeportchicago
Trainer Rusty

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2006, 01:50:04 PM »

someone already wrote the fact.  they are getting simo $ and are content with that.

for now.

balmoral is sucking.

icare

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2006, 12:50:33 AM »

I heard the racetrack at Balmoral is open for jogging today and the racetrack is closed for jogging at Maywood! I wonder why?
If they are trying to race on Thursday and Friday wouldn't they want to keep both tracks open for jogging?

Balmoral was also closed for jogging but Nelson got that taken care of real fast. (thats what i heard)
talking head

« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2006, 02:53:18 PM »

The track was open for jogging your horses  at maywood on Tuesday Jan 03.
icare

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2006, 03:01:13 PM »

Both tracks was open today till 10;30am they say they closed it at 10:30 so everyone could go to the meeting, if I heard that page once I heard it 1000 times whats the deal? last time we had a work stopage they would NOT page anything to do with the IHHA. I dont see us getting to jog in the morning.
TC

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2006, 06:17:23 PM »

At the meeting, ME said he called Duke and Duke said Maywood was closed for jogging yesterday because the track was too deep.  DMc astutely pointed out that that (track being too deep) was a 1st.  It was met with applause and several guffaws.  Another low-brow move by the Gestapo that was rectified once they floated a new proposal downstream.  Methinks they want those doubleheaders badly and are willing to budge some on recapture.  They still want to reserve the right to pillage the purse account down the road, and the horsemen see right through that bunk.  TC
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: