Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

September 15, 2014, 07:53:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: And then there's this  (Read 1655 times)
John Frank

Ignore
« on: October 29, 2005, 11:12:34 PM »

I'm there at trackside on this because I know every vermint that exists will show. THEY ALL OWE ME MONEY. 1 guy pays. I forgot about him. Mike the Chiropracter comes out of nowhere and says John here's the $20.00 I owe you from 3 years ago. I forgot about him. He also buys me 2 beers. My Jamican boy who owes me $160.00 also arrives. He says sorry BRO and shows me his check he has not cashed. Banks closed. Then I have another who owes big time. I put him in for pot with others for powerball. I hit a nice pick 3 and he borrows. Then this week he goes and spends $500.00 in some fantasy NBA draft. I know this because 1 of the powerball participants is running it at his house. My loanee drinks all his beers plus and then has to sleep in basement. This is with 25 people. Then he turns around today and bets over $700.00 at Belmont. A lesson to be learned all you ***hole. I'm out $600.00. The lesson is. DO NOT APPROACH ME AND ASK FOR MONEY. I WILL END UP IN JAIL AND YOU WILL BE FIGHTING FOR YOUR LIFE IN INTENSIVE CARE.
Report to moderator   Logged
CLOCKERTERRY

« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2005, 12:45:01 PM »

John Frank

You have met quite a few people who post on this forum. How many of them have ever asked to borrow money from you? I would guess zero. So why are you posting this crap on this forum?

If you have money problems with lowlifes at Trackside, go in there and start yelling. Keep your personal beefs with people who aren't on this forum off here, please.
robertv

« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2005, 08:52:25 AM »

I care about John and his aquaintances at Trackside! Keep the posts coming John, you are the
most honest person I ever met at the track - hands down!

Hey - how is Mike the chiropractor doing ? The guy fell off the face of the earth, hopefully he quit
gambling for awhile - I know he had alot of debts out there, glad he paid you back.

Also, John Franks is right about betting the Breeders Cup card. I don't care what any of these "experts"
say, but because there are so many quality horses in each race, they are very difficult to handicap and win -
regardless of how much money is in the pools.

For making a profit I'll take a Wednesday afternoon card at Hawthorne every time.

Stay in touch John F.
CLOCKERTERRY

« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2005, 01:00:53 PM »

I care about John and his aquaintances at Trackside! Keep the posts coming John

That's what private email is for.

Look, if John wants to rant about something management did, or some employee did, or what "fans" in general are doing at the track, that's one thing. That is sort of "general interest". But when you start trotting out your money woes with your friends/acquaintances and none of those people are even on this forum, that is not general interest.
robertv

« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2005, 05:23:38 PM »

I wouldn't even go to this website if it were not for John Franks, I enjoy reading his insightful and usually correct opinions regarding horse racing. Without John Franks' "rants", as you call them, the posts on this site are dreadfully boring.

John Franks is by far the most entertaining person who posts here, period! He adds a a human interest of point of view that apparently you cannot grasp - too bad for you.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2005, 05:28:37 PM by robertv » Report to moderator   Logged
CLOCKERTERRY

« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2005, 05:52:55 PM »

I wouldn't even go to this website if it were not for John Franks, I enjoy reading his insightful and usually correct opinions regarding horse racing.

The horse racing related posts are fine. The profanity laced crap about non-racing stuff is not.

Without John Franks' "rants", as you call them, the posts on this site are dreadfully boring.

Too bad for you.
robertv

« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2005, 07:03:03 PM »

CT -

You just don't understand, the unedited personal angst which John conveys during his posts are not only brilliant
but also very thought provoking.

I'm assuming you know this game of thoroughbred racing is extremely challenging - reading the daily real-life
pitfalls and characters which John encounters during his sturggles against the game are very interesting, entertaining and
at times gut wrenching. 

Read a good book lately, probably not. Maybe you should put down the Form and trying living in the real world instead of a shell.
Trust me John Franks is as REAL as they come.

Anything he posts is certainly more interesting than the prospect of a new OTB opening in West Chicago..........
CLOCKERTERRY

« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2005, 07:52:15 PM »

You just don't understand, the unedited personal angst which John conveys during his posts are not only brilliant but also very thought provoking.

Yes. Genius.
mark_maegdlin

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: October 31, 2005, 07:56:37 PM »

I know nothing of this John Franks character, but I can tell you his posts offer me the best entertainment around.  Sure, I could do without the insults but if you want to read some quality John Franks, just read some of his posts on "The Public Handicapper".  Ifg John is as some people say the best handicapper in Illinois, then I would like to meet him and maybe learn something from him!  MM.

I went 0/8 in the breaders cup and need a few winners Undecided.  On the bright side, I was only down $24 for the day Smiley
Stat

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: November 02, 2005, 06:45:23 AM »

Thought provking and John Franks in the same sentence?  Next, we will be hearing he is a member of Mensa.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: