Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

October 22, 2014, 04:56:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: John Drew  (Read 1011 times)
Zulu

« on: December 31, 2005, 04:20:07 PM »

Nice win - first time lasix - should have known - ugh!!! I had Ledfoot

Congrats!!!
Report to moderator   Logged
rpb

« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2005, 05:13:03 PM »

Big mile first over, and nice price too. Somewhere TC is smiling.
edwardwilliam
Annnnnnnnnd they're off!

Rebate shops are not the devil.

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2005, 09:16:26 PM »

Nice win - first time lasix - should have known - ugh!!! I had Ledfoot

Congrats!!!

Also the fastest mile of the day.  A solid performance definitely.

Best,
EW

Stick to Fantasyland pal, because you'll NEVER make it in the real world - TC
TC

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2006, 01:23:26 AM »

Also the fastest mile of the day.  A solid performance definitely.

Best,
EW
...solid performance by who...I was in a cave with binLaden...oh you mean that clean-legged, 1st over (again) grinding, strapping Cape Crusader colt by the name of JOHN DREW ?  1:52 4/5 in the snow and holds off the field, paces a :27 1/5 last quarter and pays a nice robust $12.80 in the process.  Yes, I believe I saw the race.  Grin Grin Grin  TC  P.S. ...more to follow on the also-ran CLH.
twinkiethekid

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2006, 01:35:32 AM »

I DID NOT GO. DID HE LOOK GOOD? WHERE IS THAT LOUD MOUTH BUSTOUT KINGOFCRETE NOW? HE WAS THE FATASS WHO SAID JOHNDREW SHOULD GO IN A CLAIMER. THAT KINGOFCRETE GOOF WOULD NOT KNOW A HORSE FROM A DONKEY. HE SOUNDS LIKE A KNOW IT ALL GOOF. IM GLAD U WON JOHNDREW. GOOD FOR THE ILLINOIS BREDS. I SAW SOME HORSES LEAVING THE MAYWOOD BACKSTRETCH THIS MORNING. I GUESS ITS GONNA BE A GHOST TOWN NOW THAT THE JOHNSONS HAVE *** UP ILLINOIS RACING FOR GOOD. LOOKS LIKE PEOPLE ARE LEAVING AND NOT WAITING AROUND ANYMORE. I NEVER THOUGHT ID SEE SOMETHING LIKE THIS IN CHITOWN. GOOD LUCK EVERYONE WHEREVER YOU GUYS GO TO RACE.
clown town

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2006, 02:00:18 AM »

LOOKS LIKE DOC. HANCOCK FOUND SOMEONE WITH BETTER JUICE THAN "DUMBO PLETCHER".
SEEMS AS IF DUMBO HAS STOPPED WINNING SINCE THE LITTLE BLUE PILL TURNED POSITIVE ON RUCKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TC

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2006, 09:17:50 AM »

Twinkie, that's OK if Kingofcrete made a horseflesh judgement error - I can't think of a owner, trainer, driver, or bettor who hasn't.  I simply congratulate the connections of John Drew on a nice win in the snow yesterday and I hope 2006 brings good things to us all.  For the local horsemen, this new year is not getting off to a splendid start, so my enthusiasm is low.  It's time to return to "dollar for dollar" purse vs. tag claiming prices and $30 K + FFAs in the second largest harness market in North America.  The horsemen deserve a larger share of OTB monies and the fans should not have to pay a 1 % on-track surcharge on winning wagers.  If you were to add just those 2 revenue streams alone, I'm sorry but there is NO FREAKING WAY the track owners are raking it in with both greedy fists.  That's as mean as I'm going to be toward the owners this New Year's Day.  JJ, PL, and the others - please do the right thing and give the horsemen a fair deal.  Start realizing that they are your partners and you will have nothing w/o a live product.  The right to simulcast can be revoked if you don't race live ( I know if you are a QCD or Spk  buyer/ merger you are laughing at this !).  I heard of guys moving to every nook and cranny of harnessdom until this is settled.  Cal Expo, Northville, Lebanon, WEG, the Big M, etc.  This is all the track owner's (Gestapo's) fault.  BILLY, PHIL, JOHNNY, DUKE,AND EVERY STEINBRENNER FLUNKY RELATIVE HEIR PLEASE DO THE RIGHT THING NOW AND PAY UP..  "The Boss" in NY always overpays his talent -why can't you pay your talent close to what they are worth ?  TC
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: