Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

September 21, 2014, 03:06:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Eric Ledford no scheduled drives tonight  (Read 1841 times)
tonymfan

« on: April 30, 2007, 10:10:37 AM »

It's April 30 and there is no April 31.

Which means EXACTLY what I said before, Eric's first drive will be at

BOWEL MOVEMENT DOWNS in April, 2007. Time served, probation.

Good job Howard. More POSTURING by the NJRC nyah.

Why not just come out and say it.

Oppps but he did, "we just don't know yet."

The Daley is right here sonny boy. Just waiting for all the APOLOGIES to start coming my way. I was made aware of "THE ANSWER" last week by "MY CONNECTIONS". Their conference call was made to Pa last week and I PM'd some KNOWLEDGEABLE people on *** as to what THAT OUTCOME is and WAS.

Just go out and buy some KY for the party NJ Numnuts, Tony ***.

As Donald Trump said "The ART of the DEAL". And boy did Howard put one over on ALL PARTIES in New Joeeeerrrsssseeeeyyyy.

So much for the Daily Dimwit. So much for "MY CONNECTIONS". So much for the "conference call". So much for "KNOWLEDGEABLE people on ***". You're a joke Dimwit. You were always a joke. You know nothing.
Report to moderator   Logged
race track phil

« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2007, 11:54:39 AM »

Eric ledford is in Hungary right now on vacation and will drive horses somewhere in Europe .  But it sure wont be the Big M .

RTP
the DailyDaley

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2007, 12:32:11 PM »

The date has moved, no problem there. But Eric's first drive will be at Bowel Movement Downs in the states.

The right envelope just hasn't connected yet. But it will. Many read the *** website.

And by banging the drum as some of us DID, we may have impacted Eric's return. Otherwise, this case would have been BUSINESS as usual. The NJSP police READ, the prosecutors read. did they respond, TO ANYBODY. Hell no.

Since the NJRC has no cases pending (nothing in the fines and suspensions recently), what is taking so long for the Burke situation to get moving?

It will happen, it will take just a LITTLE more time clocker.

race track phil

« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2007, 12:40:47 PM »

Daily ,

Your not very good with predictions !

You are very amusing though !

Your batting 1000 on predictions .

Tell the truth are you a Cubbie ?

maroon     RTP
njhorseman

« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2007, 01:09:18 PM »

The date has moved, no problem there. But Eric's first drive will be at Bowel Movement Downs in the states.

The right envelope just hasn't connected yet. But it will. Many read the *** website.

And by banging the drum as some of us DID, we may have impacted Eric's return. Otherwise, this case would have been BUSINESS as usual. The NJSP police READ, the prosecutors read. did they respond, TO ANYBODY. Hell no.

Since the NJRC has no cases pending (nothing in the fines and suspensions recently), what is taking so long for the Burke situation to get moving?

It will happen, it will take just a LITTLE more time clocker.

"And by banging the drum as some of us DID, we may have impacted Eric's return. "

...This is the funniest thing I've read in years...
bigapple

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2007, 03:05:34 PM »

Eric is quietly tucked away at the Mt. Hope farm in New York. Training away and enjoying life.
tonymfan

« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2007, 11:03:19 AM »

The date has moved, no problem there.

Yes there is a problem. You told us you had CONNECTIONS that let you in on a CONFERENCE CALL with all THE DETAILS. Now some details turn up wrong. Houston we have a problem. Daily Dimwit's CONNECTIONS if they really exist don't have the true 411 like Dimwit said. So much for all your insider CONNECTIONS Dimwit. You and they are suspect forever now.

It's May 1, 2007, and Eric Ledford is not driving. Dimwit was wrong.
FreeLegged

« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2007, 11:14:46 AM »

He will still be closer with his prediction thatn HEEDE was. 

Heede had Ledford back driving about a month after this whole thing went down.

Heede will not have to answer to any of this though. Heck, Heede was so far off the Statute Of Limitations will be kicking in soon.   Cheesy

tonymfan

« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2007, 11:28:48 AM »

He will still be closer with his prediction thatn HEEDE was. 

Heede had Ledford back driving about a month after this whole thing went down.

Heede will not have to answer to any of this though. Heck, Heede was so far off the Statute Of Limitations will be kicking in soon.   Cheesy

I heard Heede admitted he was wrong. Heede also has the good sense to shut up and not post more bad info. Dimwit pretends it's no big deal one of the few specific things he ever posted comes up false. He tries to change the subject. Can't slither out of this one though can you Dimwit? The insiders and your pipe to them proved unreliable. If they even exist.
the DailyDaley

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: May 01, 2007, 11:49:42 AM »

It's April 30 and there is no April 31.

So much for the Daily Dimwit. So much for "MY CONNECTIONS". So much for the "conference call". So much for "KNOWLEDGEABLE people on ***". You're a joke Dimwit. You were always a joke. You know nothing.

Since some time has past and I am ALLOWED to fully respond now, the conversation went something like this.

Various parties at the Meadows and Pa commission along with Howard Taylor and Ledford were on a conference call.

Taylor asked if Eric could apply for stalls at the Meadows. The Meadows chose to keep Eric and the gang on the OUT LIST. That registered letter to Eric and the gang went out a few days ago I was told prior to the conference call. Taylor than asked if Eric could apply at Pocono. Mr. Leppler quickly responded to that with, "When Hell freezes over". Taylor did make the comment he "EXPECTED" Eric to be driving in April or May in Jersey.

I posted "April" which was my mistake. If you don't think I talk to people, that's fine.

In my opinion, I still believe Eric's first drive will be at Bowel Movement Downs.

Next time when ONE of YOU CLOWNS call the Pa, Ohio, Ontario, Delaware commissions or other parties, please let ME KNOW.

Or post their e-mail response.

In ALL instances I have been THANKED for keeping in touch, THANKED for suggestions made and MOST of ALL providing ACCURATE DETAILED information on the slime balls of the sport.

It's just too bad the COURT SYSTEM wants the USTA or COMMISSIONS to handle THEIR OWN BUSINESS. And based on what we see, the USTA nor commissions choose to do the right thing.

Oh ya, what about Ledford. Looked what THEY DID. Remember the FREEZER FULL Daley had, case was dismissed for good behavoir. The NJSP couldn't even break it down. Did NJ ask for help? Based on what I was told, NOPE.

If you think Eric is the ONLY one in Jersey. Good for you doh.

Eric will be back in Jersey. I hope Dave Brower's comments were correct.

Yes, I made an error when I said April.

tonymfan

« Reply #10 on: June 15, 2007, 01:33:06 PM »

Bump.

June 15 and Ledford still not driving.
MWG

« Reply #11 on: June 15, 2007, 01:42:24 PM »

Bump.

Denied USTA license on 06/14/07 per Article 1, Sec. 3, of Association Rules.
njhorseman

« Reply #12 on: June 15, 2007, 04:00:06 PM »

Bump.

Funny, according to Dopey Daley's latest brain fart on the sewer site, the criminal case against Ledford was dropped.  Roll Eyes

Gee, last I checked, Eric is now a convicted felon, serving probation, and unable to get a license anywhere. This just might explain why he's not driving.  Grin
race track phil

« Reply #13 on: June 15, 2007, 05:09:05 PM »

Daily ,

Your not very good with predictions !

You are very amusing though !

Your batting 1000 on predictions .

Tell the truth are you a Cubbie ?

maroon     RTP
                    I guess nothings changed still batting 1000

I like quoting myself !

RTP     maroon