Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

September 02, 2014, 02:33:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Early Preps  (Read 924 times)
abe1947

Ignore
« on: December 29, 2005, 10:00:22 PM »

In a few days our 2y olds will have a birthday, and some will start their quest for the roses. I know it's way early but talking Derby is what gets me through the winter. In years past a few of the early stakes races saw future runners in the Derby and even a future winner. In 2003 Supah Blitz ran in the Tropical Park, 2005 saw High Fly in the Aventra and Going Wild in the San Miguel, and lets not forget Smarty Jones who started his run in the Count Fleet in 04. As for me, looking at the Nominations for the Tropical Park of which there are several, I see Saint Daimon, Up an Octave, Wedding Singer, Tahoe Warrior, in the Count Fleet Fire One Up and Hi It's me, in the Aventura D'Broken Speed, Liquoreux, Little Cliff, and Super Fly. The San Miguel's nominations have yet to be posted. As the runners in these races have not been set yet, the names I gave are just some that I think could have a chance, if they HTB, to move on down the trail.
Report to moderator   Logged
edwarren

« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2005, 10:27:40 AM »

In a few days our 2y olds will have a birthday, and some will start their quest for the roses. I know it's way early but talking Derby is what gets me through the winter. In years past a few of the early stakes races saw future runners in the Derby and even a future winner. In 2003 Supah Blitz ran in the Tropical Park, 2005 saw High Fly in the Aventra and Going Wild in the San Miguel, and lets not forget Smarty Jones who started his run in the Count Fleet in 04. As for me, looking at the Nominations for the Tropical Park of which there are several, I see Saint Daimon, Up an Octave, Wedding Singer, Tahoe Warrior, in the Count Fleet Fire One Up and Hi It's me, in the Aventura D'Broken Speed, Liquoreux, Little Cliff, and Super Fly. The San Miguel's nominations have yet to be posted. As the runners in these races have not been set yet, the names I gave are just some that I think could have a chance, if they HTB, to move on down the trail.

Think we'll see a Triple Crown this year?
RunSuckerRun

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2005, 10:36:32 AM »

Edwarren wrote:
Think we'll see a Triple Crown this year?  

Absolutely.  There's no way they'll cancel the races. 

Having a Triple Crown winner is another story.  I predict: no.

-RSR
edwarren

« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2005, 10:57:51 AM »

Edwarren wrote:  

Absolutely.  There's no way they'll cancel the races. 

Having a Triple Crown winner is another story.  I predict: no.

-RSR

I suppose if ANYONE wanted 4-1 on any horse RIGHT NOW to WIN THE DERBY, they could find somebody, don't you think so?

nwaryas

« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2005, 09:09:27 PM »

Lewis Michael is out to prove something as a 3 yr old. He might be a KY derby contender.
edwarren

« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2005, 09:22:02 PM »

Lewis Michael is out to prove something as a 3 yr old. He might be a KY derby contender.

That's Calabrese colt. He's in the T Park Derby New yeare's Day at Calder. I think Steve Leving managed some Rahy's for him. Is this one of them?
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: